All Comments on 'Cuckolding Father Ch. 01'

by goodsonformom

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Sorry, you can have consensual cuckolding without humiliation

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm6 months ago

When the hell did Loving Wifes become the dumping ground for EVERYTHING containing humiliation kinks?

ilikeskin69ilikeskin696 months ago

Yes I would if given the chance...AL

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

ridiculous.

goodsonformomgoodsonformom6 months agoAuthor

Can you really have cuckolding without humiliation? I suppose you may have it without intentional or blatant humiliation, but here are some words from someone whose opinion I respect...it's an interesting take on the subject...

"I think when one first succumbs to being a cuckold it is emotionally painful. But if you don't walk away from the relationship, her infidelity persists and grows. So the pain doesn't go away. Instead, a masochistic need for it takes hold. The realization of inadequacy gives way to the desire to be embarrassed. It isn't enough to accept her cuckolding. Acceptance gives way to support, support gives way to encouragement. All that time, she is feeling sorry for you (humbling) and her lovers are laughing at you (humiliating). And then you discover that those feelings turn you on."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is so fucked up. The definition of selfish, disgusting parents. The son should have told her to clean her own nasty snatch, pack a bag and leave.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WTF was his mom trying to make her son a creampie eating cuckold too??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I understand what this story was telling.

I really didn't care for this approach to son / mom making it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very hot...I had a hard dick while reading.

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

What an ugly story. If so, then incest would be the correct category. But despite all their generosity, what sort of degenerate parents must they be who drag their son into their filth? Or is it just the author's pipe dream who actually wanted to have sex with his mother?

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Great story and excellent writing, Femdom within incest taboo…it’s a great combination. I love how the mother is calling the shots and the element of humiliation is added in also. All these elements keep the reader interested and I want to see more of this story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodsonformom@goodsonformom
A mature open-minded guy who has experienced a lot in life. I love chatting with intelligent people who are creative and open. I'm always happy to chat with my readers about my stories. Please send me a message via the 'Contact' tab. Make sure to include what story you're emai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES