Cuckolding Father Ch. 02

Story Info
The revelations about Cucking the Father continue.
3.6k words
4.27
17.2k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning wondering if what I remember from last night was a bad dream, or did it really happen. Then I remembered the smell and sounds from last night and saw dried cum on my belly, I knew it was real. I sat on the edge of my bed stroking my morning erection, thinking about watching my dear mother with her thighs spread, and a strange man's cum oozing from her. What I recalled from last night was upsetting, and yet incredibly arousing.

I had watched an old girlfriend once participate in a gang bang. She had willingly complied with the wishes of some males at a party. I remember how she looked at me and said, "Matty, it's only sex, you know I love you,"

I watched from a dark corner as she took one cock after another. As she sucked cock after cock she would look at me and show me the load of cum that had just filled her mouth. The sounds of her moaning and begging to be fucked harder, begging for another cock was too much for me. I walked away from the party and out of her life. I just couldn't look at her any longer. I couldn't watch the girl I made love to, whom I trusted completely, being used by a number of horny men. The thought I had to share her with six other men was too overwhelming. I had heard she became addicted to being that girl, the girl who would take on any group of men who wanted to fuck her.

But, in those desperate moments when I really needed to cum, laying in my bed at night, naked and alone, that was the exact fantasy I relived. It became an obsession. I would recall the scenario of walking into the party and seeing all the other males looking at her and flirting. I felt so jealous of her reaction back at them. I watched as she allowed them to reach out and grab her bottom or cup her breasts. I was incredibly conflicted. I hated feeling jealous, feeling insecure about our love, but my cock was as hard as it had ever been. I would lie in bed many nights after I walked out fantasizing how she looked taking their cocks, her moans, and whimpers still echoing in my ears as I came. It was my favorite fantasy.

The soft knock on my bedroom door brought me out of the dark abyss where I always found my ultimate sexual satisfaction.

I heard my mother's voice, "Matty, Can I come in, can we talk?"

"Yeah Mom, give me a..." I said as she opened the door, forcing me to grab the sheet to cover my cock.

"Last night was..." she began.

I interrupted, "Yeah."

We both sat in silence for a few minutes. I think my mother thought it was a good idea to have a talk, but didn't know where to start. I looked over at her and her eyes were filled with tears, but her face was dry.

"Mom, we don't have to do this right now."

"I know, but last night got a little out of hand. I probably had one too many drinks and you know how I am when I have too many drinks, well maybe you don't know, but you do now." Mom said as she looked at her feet.

"It's okay Mom. We all act different when we reach our limit with alcohol."

I reached over and patted her knee, "It's really okay."

"I guess we tore down some walls last night", she said. "Do you think bad of me?"

I thought for a minute, reliving the gang bang memory for a fleeting moment and how it both hurt and aroused me.

"No, Mom I don't, I have conflicted thoughts though."

She looked at me with questioning eyes and once again bit her lip. "Will you tell me what they are?

I knew when she bit her lip, she was either hesitant, fearful, or planning her words carefully.

"Mom, I have seen you and Dad naked many times, but last night was just so sexual. And it brought back an avalanche of memories and emotions. Remember Rebecca? I dated her for about six months, a year or so ago."

I think I remember her, you didn't bring her by much did you?" Mom asked.

"No, I didn't.

Mom persisted, "Tell me, please tell me, Matty."

"She was that cute little redhead girl, remember you said she had a cute butt, and that's why I liked her."

My mom smiled and nodded.

"I guess some of my concern about last night is how Dad feels about this," I said.

My mother sat silent for a few seconds and then began, "Matty, your father and I have had a long battle over his job and travel. You know as well as I do, he's just not here, he's absent. And when he comes home on the weekend he's so relieved to be away from the grind of work, he does what he wants, which typically does not include me."

I watched as she looked the other way as if she was in another place. She was avoiding me, I knew she was upset.

"Mom, Mom...look at me. Please. I understand your feelings."

"No, no you don't. You only see me being the bitch, the whore, the slut." She said.

I hadn't seen my mother this animated for a long time, she was angry and lashing out. As she threw her arms out to the right and then left as if she were swinging to hit something, her robe opened, and her breast fell out, fully exposed. I tried not to stare, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her pert pink nipple. She saw my gaze and stood up, ripping her robe completely open as she stepped closer. Her hands grabbed her breasts and shoved them in front of me, almost touching my face.

"You wanna see 'em, here...look at them...see how hard my nipples are? You wanna suck them? Do you want me to titty fuck your cock?"

I was shocked, I never seen her like this before. "Mom, are you okay? I'm sorry if I don't understand."

My mother wrapped her robe tight around herself and sat down. She was crying. I put my arm around her and she moved to the other end of the bed. We sat in silence for a while and after mom stopped crying she began again.

"I'm sorry I lost it. I'm sorry I moved away from you, I'm sorry." Mom said as she moved back sitting next to me.

I chose to stay silent and wait. I watched as she squeezed her thighs together and ran her fingers through her hair. She laid back on my bed and asked me to lay with her, lay next to me like you did when you were a little boy. I turned and laid down, covering my naked body with the blanket.

"Matty, I'm sorry we all going through this. I'm sorry I put you through what I did last night. You have always been my rock in the absence of your father and I suppose I took advantage of that last night."

I didn't know what to say. I knew last night was crazy, but it was exciting and arousing, my cock was so hard and when I came I squirted rope after rope of teen cum across my chest. I felt my cock swelling as I closed my eyes remembering the cum dripping from my mother's pussy. I remember her telling my father, her words still echoing in me...Robert, my pussy is so wet...Mr. Big really did fill me with his cum and I'm sitting on a towel...do you know why? Yes, you do, Robert...because Mr. Big's cum is oozing from my pussy. Those words were making me hard again, I was envious and jealous.

"Matty, stop fondling yourself!" Her words shocked me back to reality. I didn't know what to say. I was a little embarrassed.

"What were you thinking about, Matty? Don't do this to me, Matty, don't. Please. Please be my little boy again, sweet and innocent. Please don't think of me with my thighs spread and Mr. Big's cum oozing from me as you watched. I saw your cock, I saw how hard it was because of me. Please, Matty."

I reached out and wrapped my arm around my mother. She snuggled into me. I struggled to pull myself back as I avoided her feeling my hard cock pressing into her.

She began again, "I know why you walked away from that little bubble-butt redhead, Rebecca, Matty. I heard rumors and then one of your friend's moms mentioned something."

Why was she bringing this up? Why, it was so hurtful, It was really very confusing and conflicted. I didn't know what to say.

"Matty, she may always be like that. What makes us behave in particular ways sometimes remains a secret even to ourselves until it doesn't suit us any longer. She obviously required a lot of validation, more than one man could give her. It's not your fault, but you couldn't handle sharing her. She needed more and you didn't."

My mother's perspective was wise, but why was she telling me this now? I have struggled with not having that girl in my life, I have felt jealousy and envy about those other boys who fucked her as I watched her scream for more.

"Matty, are you listening to me? Listen, last night was really not much different for your father than what you went through with her....other than quantity. I only fucked one man."

I looked at her and asked, "What? and then it dawned on me, at least some of it did.

"My sweet, still very innocent son, you have much yet to experience in this life. When I met your father I was head over heels in love with him and in some ways, I still am. The earth moved under his feet. And then we had you and he had his job which became his second wife, do you understand what I mean?"

I replied, "I think so mom, he spent more time with his job than you, right?"

My mother nodded yes. "And then when he came home to a very horny wife, hungering for intimacy and love, he would go fishing with his buddies, or golfing, and I would be left to myself."

No matter how much I loved my father, I knew she was sharing her truths, her feelings of loneliness and abandonment were real.

"Did you ever talk about it with him?" I asked.

"Many times, Matty, so many times."

"And now what? I saw you last night, I saw how wanton you were. Are you going on other dates?" I asked.

"Matty, Yes, I'm going on other dates."

"Why? Explain why? I want to understand. I want to know my mother's isn't a slut."

"Matty, I'll try and explain, but I'm not a slut and I don't ever want you to use that word in reference to me ever again, do you understand?"

"Yes. Mom."

"Yes, Mom what?", she demanded.

"Yes, Mom I will never call you a slut."

"I told you I knew about your bubble-butt redhead friend for a reason. You can't change people, Matty, if they change, it's because they make a change. I can't change your father. I love that he's a good provider and that he's protective of us. I love the man he used to be and I hope he can be something close to that again someday. But for now, he and I have an issue that seems almost impossible to solve."

Mom laid back and exhaled deeply. I could see there was more. I saw her slip her hand under the covers and into the front of her robe. She pulled her hand out and showed me her fingers. They were wet and glistening with her wetness, her arousal. I could sense her scent as she rubbed her fingers together.

"Matty, I begged your father to make love to me, I begged him to fuck me. I dressed...I dressed like a slut for him, don't even think of calling me that...don't you dare...I tried sucking his cock as we drove to the store, I ordered porn and wanted to watch it with him."

Mom reached under the blankets again and pulled her hand back showing me her wetness.

You see, I'm alive. I have needs, I have an itch that hadn't been scratched for so long and last night it was scratched. It was scratched and scratched until I came so hard. I was fucked Matty, unlike any time your father fucked me, ever.

"Wow! Really?" I had no words, but I was so hard. It was so arousing hearing my mother speaking like this to me.

"Yes, really. Your father and I eventually did watch a porn movie. It was about a couple who entered into a cuckold relationship. The wife was very much like me, horny and very unsatisfied, and the husband was bored and uninterested in a sexual relationship with his wife, If they did have sex it was him fucking her and turning over to fall asleep while the unsatisfied wife fucked herself with a toy. The wife in the movie told her hubby she was taking on a lover and he could either leave or accept it."

"Wow! What did Dad say?"

"Like many men, he liked the idea of me getting fucked by another man and said he would like to watch. Your father watched as the wife in the movie got dressed in very sexy lingerie. His cock was very hard when she kissed her hubby goodbye and went out to meet her date. After she returned from her date, her husband was waiting to hear the details. The woman asked her husband to help her undress. Your father watched and moaned as a hickey was revealed on his wife's breast. I told your father her date was sending a message that she had been claimed. Your father was so hard, harder than he has been in months if not a couple of years.

"Oh my God, Really!" I said.

I couldn't believe all of this, but I did, my mother would never embellish or lie to me. I was shocked, conflicted, and very aroused.

"There's more and this might explain some of the things I said last night. After the husband in the movie had undressed his wife completely. she told him she had a gift for him. Do you remember, well of course you will Matty...when I asked your father if he would like you to lick my pussy clean since he wasn't here. You do remember that don't you?"

I looked at my mother and she had the same look in her eyes as she had last night. It was one of wanton desire and unbridled passion. I was so aroused by her words and so attracted to who she was becoming. I tried hiding my erection.

She looked down at the blankets and saw the bulge. "You're such a typical man, look at you all aroused and hard, in front of your own mother. Shame, shame on you, Matty."

"So yes, when your father saw the wife in the movie lay back on the bed and spread her legs, and hear her tell her husband that she brought him a gift, and he needed to get between her thighs and lick her cunt clean....well your father came. I mean Matty, he couldn't even fuck me. He was spent. I looked at him and told him I was taking on a lover. I told him I needed a man who had a bigger cock than he did and could at least wait to cum in my wet pussy."

I lay there in bed in awe. I didn't know what to say. I was incredibly aroused and feared if the blankets moved even slightly over my cock, I would cum.

My mother got up and said she would make breakfast, and then she suggested I shower and bring her my bedclothes, winking at me as she left the room.

Everything went back to normal. My dad came back from his work trip and we went out to dinner as a family. It seemed odd that everything was like it used to be before I was shown how crazy things were. My mom and dad were still sleeping in the same bed, they still kissed and hugged and he still massaged her feet at night while they watched television.

The next day there was a neighborhood party at the house across the street. My mother spent the day preparing food she had promised Dorthy she would make. My father did some yard work. It was a pretty typical weekend. My mother seemed to be in a very good mood, smiling and teasing me and my father by not wearing much clothing. I watched as my father's eyes followed her from here to there as she bent over in her short robe. Her bottom was clearly exposed. It seemed intentional on her part as she lingered, purposefully teasing him. I got up and went to the bathroom, leaving them alone. Seeing her almost naked had made my cock very hard and I needed to stroke it.

This was not typical behavior from my mother, she always was kind of a tease, but never had she flaunted her body like she had today. As she worked to put together the food she promised Dorthy, she was allowing both my father and I to get peeks of her in the most delicious way.

My interest peaked and I wanted to know what was happening between them while they were alone in the kitchen. Our home had a landing between the first and second floors that looked down into the kitchen on one side and the living room on the other. Looking up from the kitchen the view of the landing was partially obstructed offering me a secluded place from where to watch. I could only see my father's back as he sat facing my mother, but she was clearly visible to me as I leaned against the railing. I watched as she went about finishing the salads she was preparing for the party. She bent over to pick up something off the floor and looked back from between her legs at my father. I heard him moan.

"Oh Robert, I see you like seeing me almost naked ready to be taken...too bad for you that tiny cock of yours won't be feeling how hot and wet I am right now." My mother said in the most teasing way.

My father was silent as my mother turned around and leaned back against the counter. I watched as she opened her robe and dipped her fingers in her wet pussy. Even from where I was, I could hear how wet she was. She stepped forward, standing in front of my father.

Reaching out she held her soaked fingers in front of my father's face. "Go ahead, smell 'em, taste 'em...suck on my fingers...do you see how excited I am Robert?"

I could see my father's head nod as he leaned forward and seemed to take her fingers in his mouth. I heard him slurping as she pulled them back. I took my hard cock out and stroked it. Something about my mother's dominance and my father's submission was so terribly arousing.

"That's enough...we don't want you to be too excited, you still have to help Dorthy's husband Ray set the tables across the street," my mother said.

My father was just sat there, silent for a few moments. My mother still leaning against the counter with her robe open brought her foot up to rest on her knee, exposing more of herself. Her finger played in the folds of her pussy as my father watched.

Then he said, "Marie, Matty's here. don't you think you should be more careful? He's gonna hear and see you and I."

My mother continued her touching of herself as she answered him. "Robert, really? After the last two days?

My father didn't say a word, but I saw his head drop toward the floor, looking at his feet.

My mother went on. "Robert, Matty saw my pussy dripping with another man's cum, he heard your voice on the phone...and then I shared with him how you had failed me as a husband, how you can't fill me as I need to be filled and stretched by a glorious cock...but most of all how you came the last time before you even tried to fuck me."

I watched as my father's head fell father downward, ashamed of who he had become sexually. Mom looked up and saw me standing there, watching as I stroked my cock. She smiled.

"Robert, Robert, are you aware that Matty knows almost everything? He's seen me naked and in heat...and Robert, Matty has a huge cock, he certainly doesn't take after you...if he wasn't my son, he would be sleeping in our bed and fucking me whenever I wanted him. Would you like to watch that Robert?"

Mom looked up at me, watching as her words washed over me. I couldn't hold back, every desire I had ever had for my mother exploded in a quick moment. I came washing the wall and railing with cum. My mother looked up again and smiled as I retreated to my room.