Cuckolding Father Ch. 03

Story Info
The cuckolding of Father continues.
5.6k words
4.08
19.6k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I retreated to my bedroom. I was naked and had just cum and my mind was spinning out of control. I didn't like seeing my father humiliated, but I was really aroused seeing my mother dominate him. I loved how sexual she was presenting herself and how strong and confident she had become. I tried to figure out when things changed. My mother had always argued with my father about how much he traveled, and how little time he spent with her when he was home. I just didn't see this big new arrangement coming. I wondered who Mr.Big was, and where did she find him. There were so many unanswered questions.

I heard my father leave to help Ray set up for the party as my mother poked her head in my bedroom door.

"I had to clean your cum off the wall and railing, I hope your father didn't see it...I'm not sure how comfortable he is with you knowing so much. If he knew you're as aroused by it as you are, he might get very upset." My mother said as she stepped into my room.

My mother sat on my bed as I tried to cover myself.

Looking at me struggling, she said, "Please...aren't we all past hiding our bits and pieces? You saw me and I saw you in a very compromising way the other night, and how about today? Let's just admit we can be naked as we always have and realize we all are sexual beings too."

I nodded and laid back crossing my thigh over the other in a pale attempt to partially hide my cock.

I caught my Mom still taking lingering glances at my cock. It excited me that she found me to be big and desirable, but why did she have to throw it in my father's face?

"Why do you feel the need to humiliate him so much? I bluntly asked."

My mother looked at me and began to say something, and stopped. She shook her head and just said, Matty, "It's complicated."

"What's so complicated? I mean obviously, you want to fuck other men and I'm sure that makes Dad feel bad, and then you tell him he has a tiny cock and..." Mom cut me off.

"Yes, and no...It's complicated. Your father suggested we never tell you anything about this. Maybe he was right. I felt you being the smart boy you are, would be upset if you discovered our lifestyle later."

I looked at her and asked, "Oooooh, now it's a lifestyle?"

"This is the reason I wanted you to live in the dorm."

"So you could fuck any man you wanted while Dad was away?"

My mother stood up and said, "I can't do this right now. I have to get ready and over to Dorthy and Ray's...you need to talk to your father about some of this....this is not all my fault!" as she stormed out.

I sat there thinking I might take a pass on the neighborhood party, this was all too emotional and conflicted. I felt bad for my father and didn't know how to approach him about any of this. I had a fleeting thought about Rebecca. I wondered how she was doing and if it was really true about her being a "gang bang" girl. I felt my cock swelling at the thought of her on all fours sucking that boy's cock as another was fucking her from behind. I remember her eyes, the way she looked at me in complete oblivion as I walked out. Part of me wished I would have gotten in line and taken my turn fucking her, feeling her sloppy pussy filled with other men's cum.

My cock was so hard, I was again in that place, wishing I could watch her take cock after cock, before she looks at me and asks if I want to fuck her...I close my eyes as the picture of Rebecca changes to my mother. I see my wanton mother on all fours, taking cock after cock as I watch.

I hear her ask me, "Matty, will you fuck me with your big cock?"

I'm sweating as I sit up, still gripping my softening cock. I hear my mother leave. The house is now quiet and mine. I get up and pour myself a drink of water. I reflect on what just happened and wonder as I had before, why this fantasy is so powerful and so dark? Why is that feeling of helplessness such a turn-on for me? Was I destined to be addicted to humiliation?

I decided to go to Dorthy and Ray's. I promised my mother I would make an appearance and I was bound to keep it. After I showered I got dressed and grabbed a chair to sit on as that was the one request they had asked all of their guests. I saw my father sitting with all the other neighborhood men and went to join them. After listening to the guys bragging about this or that, I got bored and went to find my mother. I strolled among all the guests and asked about my mom, someone said she was inside helping Dorthy with the food.

As I approached the steps, Dorthy came out and greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She leaned back as if she was taking a good look at me and smiled.

"My, my, you have grown up to be a handsome boy, or should I say, man. I know your mother is very proud of you. She was actually just telling us about you. She's a lucky girl to have you, Matt!" Dorthy said with a wink.

I assumed my mother was still in the house and I needed to use the bathroom. I knew their house well, I immediately went to pee. As soon as I closed and locked the bathroom door I heard someone try to open it. Then I heard voices. I heard a female voices.

"So how was it, I mean being alone with him this time? I tried to identify the voice, but I couldn't.

"Cindy, it was amazing. I felt so much more freedom too.

That voice, I knew that voice, that was my mother, that was my mother's voice.

"Ohhhhh, you have to tell me more," said the first voice.

I tried to remember Cindy, was there a neighbor or friend of my mother's named Cindy?

My mother giggled, and then asked, "Are we alone in here, is the bathroom door locked by accident or is there someone in there?"

The other voice said, "I think it's just locked, they have a port-a-potty outside, maybe they don't want anybody using their bathroom. So tell me."

"Cindy, Did I tell you about the first time?

"No, you didn't."

Hmmmm....who did I tell...Oh well, he approached Robert and me in the hotel bar and offered to buy us drinks and we accepted. Robert said he looked like a guy that wanted to fuck me when the guy was getting us the drinks. When he came back we all chatted for a while and he asked us to his room for a nightcap. I wasn't really sure about it. I mean Robert has been talking about me fucking another man for years.

I couldn't believe my ears, I couldn't believe my mother was telling another woman about this, I was shocked. I had a hard time believing my father wanted my mother to fuck other men!

Cindy spoke up, "Don't they all, don't they all wanna see us getting fucked, but after they do, they have second thoughts about what they thought was so hot. I mean Ralph did, and we ended up getting divorced. If only Ralph would have kept the cock out of the hen house, his hen house"

I heard my mother make a sound, it wasn't clear, but it seemed like she was hugging Cindy.

"Well, I hope we don't wind up like that. I laughed off Robert's request for years, and then this guy fell into our laps and presented us with an offer that was hard to refuse. Robert was all for it. I wasn't drunk, but I certainly had a good buzz going. If I can be honest, my panties were drenched by the time we entered his room." My mother said with another giggle.

"Mmmmmm....I know that feeling, the anticipation, knowing Ralph was gonna watch me, wanting to know how big the guy's cock is...Oooooh, I get wet just thinking about it."

"It was rather obvious what he wanted, and Robert was so turned on by all of it. When we all stepped in the elevator it was really quiet. Then the guy asked me if we had ever done anything like this before. I was being a smart ass and asked, have you ever done anything like this before, ever? Robert was silent, but I could see his cock was tenting his silk pants. T

he guy responded, Yes, many times."

"Oh my, so blatant. so bold." Cindy said and moaned. "Then what?"

"The guy, Bill, I like to call him Mr. Big leaned back against the elevator wall and reached down and grabbed the front of his pants. He looked at me and said, this is for you and is the reason we're going to my room. If you want this, then both of you need to follow me when these doors open."

I was shocked and incredibly hard. I needed to remain quiet, my mother would have not been happy knowing I was secretly listening in on her private conversation.

"So he was big, obviously he was?" Cindy asked.

"Oh my God Cindy, I think I told you my son has a huge cock, right? Well, he doesn't take after Robert....but Mr. Big....yeah, that's the reason I call him that. When he grabbed himself in the elevator it appeared big, but when his pants hit the floor, he stood there with the hardest cock I've seen in quite a while, it had to be nine or ten inches, it was huge, and it was standing straight up with prominent veins and an inward curve...just thinking about it gives me goosebumps."

Listening to my mother talk about cocks, was so strange. I was so hard and kind of feeling good about myself and proud that my mother thought I had a big cock. I stood there stoking my cock, remembering how Rebecca sucked those cock. I wondered what my mother looked like sucking cock, and if she would ever suck a room full of cock like my little redhead ex-girlfriend.

"You have to tell me what Robert did when Mr. Big exposed himself, was he in awe of his cock, what did he do?"

"I think we were both surprised, Robert seemed a little annoyed, even though he wanted this for a long time. I think the reality of how big it was, just knocked him off his game...he thought he was in control, ya know...and then he realized that guy with the big cock was the boss and he was gonna fuck his wife and I might ever be the same."

"So, are you the same?" Cindy asked.

"I don't know. I'm still trying to process all of it. Sometimes I feel bad for Robert. I really do. Other times I'm angry. It's been a struggle, I mean how can I not want to be fucked by a cock like that, so powerful and commanding...thinking about it makes my panties wet...they are literally drenched right now."

"Marie, You're making me so wet too, seriously, I don't know what part of this is arousing me more, that cock you're telling me about or your wet panties. You know I have a thing for pussy. I'm just a phone call away, you know that right?"

"Yes, Cindy...my pussy's on fire right now. If we weren't standing in Dorthy's house I might take you up on it...Oh God, it's been decades since I tasted a pussy, other than my own..you know college days, experimenting...licking your dorm roommate."

"I know, Marie. I remember those days, but I never stopped. I still have a few girlfriends who I hang with."

"So going back to Mr. Big and Robert, I don't know what to do. Mr, Big and that cock, and poor Robert...he never saw it coming, and neither did I...but here we are. I like being more dominant, demanding, and getting what I want, having things my way for a change. I like Robert a bit more submissive too. He's kinder and much more willing to give in, nothing like he is at work or had been in our marriage."

"So Marie, if you could have it anyway, living large, your way....what would it be?"

"I don't know Cindy, well I kind of do, but Cindy if you tell a soul, I will literally freak out on you... you promise?"

Yes Marie, have I ever broken a promise I made to you? Have I?"

"I would...Oh my god, I can't say it.,.I don't know where to begin." My mother said.

"Marie, spill it."

"Okay, in my perfect world.......I would like Matty to fuck me. I wanna feel his cock stretch my pussy...there I said it."

"OMG Marie! How do you know he has a big cock?"

"I saw it, he was listening to me talking about my second time, my date with Mr. Big. He was such a sneak, so I made him come sit next to me while I told Robert what an amazing night I had getting fucked with that big cock, again. He had been in bed and was naked from the waist down. I saw him peeking around the corner listening to us, I demanded he come out from the shadows. I had no idea he was half dressed, Then I saw it Cindy. It's not as big as Mr.Big, but it's big."

"Oh my God Marie, that's so taboo. You wouldn't would you? That's so hot though...Oh my, now my panties are wet, I mean really wet."

"I wish I could show you...his cock is perfect Cindy. When I saw him sitting in front of me, I just wanted to lean over and lick the wetness oozing from the tip and take him down my throat, but I couldn't, he's my son...I shouldn't, right?"

"Ooooooh, Marie...Wow! That's just Wow! How do you think Robert would respond to that?"

" I don't know. Probably not very well. I think he would have an issue with him being our son. Robert is so dominantly motivated in some parts of his life. I know deep down he knows he's never really satisfied me sexually. He's not the most well-endowed man I've ever been with, and his son definitely doesn't take after him. And Shockingly Cindy, Robert becomes very aroused by humiliation regarding his smaller cock. He gets harder than when we have sex. And I do love seeing him that turned on."

"Marie, it was the same with my Ralph. Ralph was actually tiny, his cock was only 3" when it was hard. We never really had hot sex from penetration, it was always oral. Hey, I'm more lezzy than straight anyway. Ralphie had a lovely tongue, but at some point, he knew I needed more. He arranged for me to meet Jason, Do you remember Jason?"

"No, did I know you then?" My mother asked, "Tell me about Jason."

"Well, Ralph met him in an adult theatre, Can you believe that! I guess Ralph had been sucking cocks in sleazy theaters...I had no idea. Well, we all know he's out dressing up and pretending to be a woman now. He watched as Jason fucked a couple of women in the theatre while their husbands or boyfriends watched and masturbated. Ooooh, and Jason's Black, he has a monster cock. He fucked me for a few months before he moved away for work. He was your classic Bull, Marie, and he always let Ralph suck his cock getting it ready for me, and would call him a sissy and cuckie when Ralph licked my pussy clean. It was some of the best sex I ever had."

I waited, my cock pulsing in my hand as I stroked it. Then there was a long silence. I couldn't believe my mother. My head was spinning, this was just too much for me to process...but I knew more now, than this morning. I peeked out the door and they were both gone. I headed out to find my mother and see who this mysterious Cindy might be.

The yard was crowded, there must have been a hundred or more men, women, and kids. The kids were running around in groups, primarily divided by age. Most of the men were hanging around the beer kegs and the women were sitting around talking in groups, small and large. I saw my mom sitting with a small group of women. One was Dorthy, the hostess of the party who lived across the street from us, there were two other women with them.

My Mother saw me, waving to me to join them. My mother stood and introduced me to the other two women.

"Cindy, this is my son, I was just telling you about him, so now you can see him in the flesh. Susan, This is my Son Matty,"

Both women looked me up and down, Susan went back to her conversation with Dorthy. Cindy stepped a little closer and grabbed me by the arm as if we were walking somewhere.

"Matty, would you be so kind as to escort me to the beer tent and pour me one, I always get so much head when I do it!"

Cindy squeezed my arm, pulling me closer which pressed her breast against my arm. Her conversation with my mother was racing through me. I could feel my cock beginning to swell. I remember her sighs when my mom told her I had a huge cock. I was feeling pretty good about myself as Cindy held my arm tight and pressed her body against mine. I looked back and saw my mother staring at us. I could see she was disturbed. I thought to myself, could she be jealous?

Cindy saw me looking at my mother, "Ooooh don't let your mother rain on your parade, you do know almost every woman here would have you in their bed, don't you?

I looked at her and offhandedly said, "No...not true"

"Well, I heard that you're quite well equipped to make a woman very happy. Tell me that's not true." Cindy said, batting her eyes at me/

Cindy looked me directly in my eyes, "Well? Have I been misled?"

I nodded, "You may be right."

"Are you hard?" She asked as she pushed her butt against the front of my pants.

I felt my cock swelling again. I felt the familiar pulse and the warm rush that always washes over me in those first few moments of arousal.

I quietly told Cindy, "I'm getting there."

I looked in the direction of my mother, she had her hand on her hips and with a very stern look on her face. There was no option but to deal with her. I excused myself to the dismay of Cindy and walked toward my seemingly enraged mother.

"You are not going to fuck Cindy, absolutely not." My mother said, standing her ground with her hands on her hips.

"Why not?" I asked. "You told her I have a big cock."

"How do you know that? Where did you hear that...Oooooooh...you were behind the locked bathroom door, weren't you? What else did you hear?"

I looked at her, "So, you can fuck anybody you want...and Dad can't...he can't even fuck you. And now you're trying to cuckold me?"

My mom stormed off as Cindy approached me.

"You need to calm down, Matty. Your parents are in a fragile pace, trying to find their feet and how to make sure everyone is happy."

"Really...this is so fucking crazy," I said.

"You wanna go sit and talk, we can have our beers, and just talk. No pressure."

I nodded, "Okay." Looking around, my eyes searching the yard, I didn't see my mother. Cindy and I went and sat under a tree, in a partly secluded part of the yard.

I kept looking for my mother, I knew she was upset, I hadn't seen her like that in a long time. I sat down across from Cindy. I didn't want to appear like I was pairing up with her. Cindy seemed perturbed I was more concerned about my mother

"Matty, you got to give your mom some space to figure things out, she may appear like she has the world by the tail, but she's got a lot going on. I know when I was cucking my ex, Ralph...balancing a family was a challenge."

"And you guys got divorced, right?"

"Yeah, we did."

"Do you think my parents will get divorced?"

"I don't know. It seems like your father is okay with her fucking other men, it was his idea, right?" Cindy said as she laid back in her chair.

As much as Cindy was trying to calm me, she was attempting to seduce me too. She came to the party dressed like a hot wife in a short tennis-style skirt and a tight halter top that barely held her breasts. Her style of dress is more revealing than any of the other female guests. And after hearing her talking to my mother, I knew she wanted to see my cock. The whole scenario was very arousing, I could feel my cock hardening again.

"Matty, you should be living your life, you're what, eighteen, nineteen? You should allow your mom and dad to figure their own stuff out, you should be having fun...fucking as many girls as you want."

As she talked she let her one leg fall to the side. spreading her thighs and revealing her very wet panties. It was hard not to look. I was still looking around to see if my mom was peeking at us when I heard her voice.

"Matty, will you come with me, please?"

I felt like a little boy being dragged away by the collar. I reluctantly went with her, leaving Cindy sitting alone.

"What, why did you come and get me?" I asked.

"I don't want you talking to her." My mother said.

"Why? What's the harm," I asked.

"I just don't want you to," my Mother said.

My mother stepped closer, putting her palms on my chest. She looked me in the eyes and then rested her head on my shoulder.

"Matty, we are in a weird place, please just listen to me about Cindy. She's not interested in you as a person. She's all about her next conquest, male or female, she just moves on from one to another. I'm trying not to be like that, and I know you're not either. I mean you heard her, she was hitting on me outside the bathroom door, and five minutes later she's hitting on you." Mom said as she looked me in the eye again.

12