Cuckolding Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom leaned in and kissed me on the lips. It felt a little more lingering than she normally would kiss, and then she looked at me again and said, "Please don't let her con you into being with her."

I nodded and said, "Just tell me why, and why do you care?"

"It's complicated. It's difficult for me to think about you having sex with her, can we just leave it at that? Can you just for once allow me to have my way? Mom asked.

"It seems like you're getting everything your way, and now you're asking me to sacrifice my happiness, so you'll feel better about something you can't tell me about," I said questioning her motives.

"We need to talk, and not here. I knew this was gonna get complicated, I told Robert this was gonna be unfair to you." Mom said as she walked back to join her friends.

I watched her. She whispered something in Dorthy's ear and went over the the group of guys sitting around the beer kegs. I saw one of the guys whom I didn't know put his hand on my mother's butt. My father was sitting alone under a tree watching my mom. He saw me and turned away, looking back at his wife being fondled by another man. Walking over to my father, I approached quietly and stood behind him. I watched as his hand lay on the front of his pants. He gave his cock a squeeze. Sensing there was someone standing behind him, he turned and looked at me.

"Sit, come and sit Matty," he said with a shaky voice.

"You okay Dad?

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just watching...I'm just sitting here out of the sun...people watching."

He seemed distracted by my presence. His eyes were glued on my mother who was now sitting on the guy's lap with her arm around the back of his neck.

I heard my father quietly moan. I looked back at my mother and the guy had slipped his hand between her thighs and was clearly pressing into her. I could see the look on her face as she pressed harder.

"Ooooooh....Look at her, isn't he radiant...look at her," My father said, his eyes glued to the scene unfolding before he and me.

"Yeh, Dad, she radiant. Who's lap is she sitting on?" I asked.

It was as if I wasn't sitting there. He may have just been a rambling man, going on and on about how sexy an unknown woman he was watching looked, unaware that someone was sitting with him. I watched as his chest rose and fell, as his hand squeezed his cock that was tenting his shorts. He no longer cared that it was his son sitting next to him as he watched breathing heavily, squeezing more urgently.

My mother looked our way and waved, and then turned her head to kiss the man whose hand was pressing into her. I could see her moving her hips back and forth, grinding into the back of his hand. A few of the other men were peeking at them, unsure if they should stare or tear their eyes away with my father sitting nearby. All the other men knew my father and I for that matter. I watched as my mother whispered in the guy's ear. My mother got up and walked in our direction. We both watched as she swayed her hips for her new friends' benefit.

As mom approached she said, "Hey you two. I'm having Ronnie come check out my plumbing issues."

Dad interrupted, "Our plumbing issues?"

"No. Robert, my plumbing issues" Mom sarcastically said, and then turned and walked away.

We watched as my mother walked away, hips swinging. Ronnie watched too. She disappeared down the driveway and onto the street. Ronnie waited about 15 minutes before he got up and left.

I looked over at my father and saw his head was back and his eyes were closed. His hand was still in his lap, his fingers were hiding a huge wet spot.

"Dad, your pants are a mess. Don't you think you should go change, that wet spot is really noticeable."

"I Can't, I can't go yet, My father said as if he was not welcome in his own home, as if he knew the plot."

We sat quietly for a few moments. "Why can't you go home?" I asked.

"I can't walk in on them, not until they're already doing..."

"Until they're working on the plumbing, Dad?"

"Yeah, Not until he has his pipe out and she's..." Dad looked at me and stopped talking.

He got up and walked away. His buddies were waving him over, but he turned around walking past me towards the street.

I waited a few minutes and followed him. The street was clear and our house looked as though there was a normal family living there. I knew better. I walked around back and listened. I heard my mother in the kitchen talking to Ronnie and my father. I couldn't make out most of her words, but I got the impression she was telling my father to sit in the corner. I quietly slipped in the back door and tip-toed up the back stairs where I could look down on the kitchen and living room. If I had to, I could sneak across the loft into my bedroom. From the loft, I could hear everything. I leaned against the pillar where I couldn't be seen.

"Robert, you should've waited a little longer, Ronnie hasn't even gotten his hands in my pants yet...do you really want to watch him kissing and seducing your wife? Isn't it the fucking you really wanna see?

My father remained silent. I heard shuffling of feet and passionate kissing. I peeked around the pillar and saw my mother being embraced by Ronnie. They were kissing and she was grabbing his butt and pressing him into her crotch.

"Mmmmmm...Ronnie, I hope your wife isn't missing you. If I was her I would be keeping you on a short leash....are you enjoying this, Robert?"

"Mmmmmm....Marie, my wife's out of town, she's gone all weekend." Ronnie said as she slipped his hand between my mother's legs.

I watched as he undid her shorts. She was moaning as he slipped his hand into her panties. My cock was so hard. I had to release it. Slowly I unzipped them and undid the button. I released my cock and started stroking it slowly as he fingered my mother.

"Ooooh, Robert, Ronnie is making me so wet... can you hear how wet I am...Robert...come kneel next to me...come on Robert, I know you wanna hear him fingering me...Ronnie, let Robert smell your fingers."

Ronnie pulled his fingers from my mother's pussy and put them under my father's nose. I watched as my father inhaled pressing his face against Ronnie's hand. My father's other hand was struggling to open his pants. My mother reached down.

"Here Robert, let me help you, You're so horny and desperate you're trembling...show Ronnie your little cocklette...go ahead."

My father grabbed his cock and began frantically stoking himself...he was moaning and asking to taste Ronnie's fingers. Ronnie slipped his thumbs under the waist of my mother's tiny panties and in one swift motion pulled them and her shorts down to her knees. My mother's hairy bush was wet and disheveled as my father leaned in trying to bury his face in her mound

"No, no, Robert, Maries pussy is mine today...you're just gonna get a taste from the fingers that are fucking her," Ronnie said firmly.

I heard my mother moan loudly as Ronnie began fingering her harder, his hand pistoning his finger into her. Then as she spread her thighs farther apart, he added another finger and then a third, This brought her to loud orgasm.

"Oooooooh Ronnie, fuck me harder...finger me baby...finger my cunt...I'm cuming! I'm cuming Ronnie!

My father watched as his wife was violated by an old friend. He was stoking his cock and jerking his hips as he came, squirting his cum on the floor. My mother fell to her knees fumbling to open Ronnie's pants. Exhausted she leaned her head against his half-opened pants. Ronnie picked her up carrying her into the living room and laid her face down on the edge of the sofa, her knees on the rug. I watched as Ronnie pulled her pants off and spread her thighs. My father and I watched him remove his pants and release his fat cock.

"Fuck me, Ronnie, fuck me like the slut I am, fuck me damit!" My mother yelled at him.

My father was naked from the waist down and again on his knees, his cock was limp. I was as hard as I have ever been as I looked directly at my mother's ass and pussy from the rear. She looked so erotic, so fuckable.

Ronnie climbed between her legs as he knelt behind her, blocking my view. I heard her moan as his cock entered her. He grabbed her hips and thrust into her and then began pounding her pussy hard and fast. I saw his heavy balls slapping against her bottom

"Oooooooh, Ronnie...yes, yes, yes...fuck me baby...fuck me...cum in me...cum in my womb...give me your seed...breed me, Ronnie....Oooooooh Ronnie come in me...I'm cuming...I'm cuming again...

I watched as Ronnie thrust hard into her, squirting the last of what his balls held into her. Before he got up, he slapped her ass and called her an insatiable slut.

She turned her head looking back at him and said, "I am, and I love it."

She held her head there as her eyes rose up the loft. My mother saw me standing there with my cock in my hand, still hard. She smiled and made a kissing motion with her lips in my direction. She turned away laying her head on the cushion. Ronnie pulled up his pants and went to grab a beer from the refrigerator. He went and sat in the kitchen, letting my mom and dad alone. I watched my father creep closer to my mother.

"Robert, are you gonna clean me up, honey...are you gonna lick me clean...can you see Ronnie's cum oozing out? I feel it running down my thighs, Robert."

12