All Comments on 'Cuckolding Father Ch. 03'

by goodsonformom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

love the game, but not the humiliation

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

Stupid and nasty. The kid should leave home and never come back. Go live a normal life with a good woman.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

Fuck her. She’s cucking his dad and the son?

Her pussy isn’t so good that it’s worth losing your self respect. The son should just tell her to pound sand and he should be pounding everyone else’s pussy except hers. Make HER jealous and if she wants his cock then it will be on his terms, not hers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah, what Ic69hunter said.

Except that I know the humiliation is integral to this off-shoot of the hotwife/cuckold genre.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Fetish story. Slut mom is never erotic. Just gross, the kid should run, never look back, and try and forget everything...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF??? This sick shit belongs in the incest category. Please put your stories where they belong. Christ, I need a shower…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wrong category! Put it where it belongs, then go get some serious psychoanalysis!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Disgusting:A self respected son would have sent Ronnie and his mother to the hospital for humiliating him and his father in own house infant of him.In my opinion these stories are the autobiography of the writer whose mother liked do this to his father help him to get a hard on,as a son he also got a kick within.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this series, looking forward to a fourth chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, parents of the year. How to mind fuck your son. This story is so fucked up. It's not poorly written or anything, but if it were my parents I would slap the shit out of both of them and let them know they would be paying for an apartment for me for the foreseeable future. If not, I would start journaling their lifestyle for all the relatives. Also, make it a big apartment so one of them would have a place to live when dad sacks the whore's ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoodsonformom@goodsonformom
360 Followers
A mature open-minded guy who has experienced a lot in life. I love chatting with intelligent people who are creative and open. I'm always happy to chat with my readers about my stories. Please send me a message via the 'Contact' tab. Make sure to include what story you're emai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES