All Comments on 'Cuckolding Father Ch. 05'

by goodsonformom

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
susanberlinersusanberliner5 months ago

Wow what a story, there was nothing I didn't love about it. Cuckolding, small cock, big cock & horny women. All the elements that make a great story. I do w`ish there was even more.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester5 months ago

I am liking how this story is developing. Looking forward to more.

One thing however - the pages seem to repeat as though pages 2 and 3 are repeated.....

knight240991knight2409915 months ago

Why did you copy and paste the same stuff three times?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Seems to be same text repeated, like a cut and paste error? Shows 5 pages, but repeats....

goodsonformomgoodsonformom5 months agoAuthor

I apologize for the glitch and duplication within the text. I have taken it up with customer support. Hopefully, it will be corrected.

LWLover60LWLover605 months ago

Glad the repetition was not just me... looking forward to the next chapter

BigDee44BigDee445 months ago

Wha happened? It was like Ground Hog’s Day 3.2!

BigDee44BigDee445 months ago

Just work a Ground Hog’s Day theme into the story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is so fucked up. So we know the mom and girlfriend are bicycles for anyone to ride, but why the son wouldn't just run away is beyond me. Not fun or healthy worrying about a fucked out, stretched out, diseased slag. Just go start over with a good girl, tell her your parents died in a car crash, that you're a virgin and break her in how you want her and leave the shit show behind you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story was good but at the end it started over again where his mother and father was talking about how she wanted to fuck her son.

That was a big turn off.

goodsonformomgoodsonformom3 months agoAuthor

I apologize for the repeat of the content. I have repeatedly requested Lit. to correct the issue and they have failed to correct or respond.

knight240991knight2409912 months ago

Are you gonna write chapter 6?

Jonboy12345678910Jonboy123456789102 months ago

Is the next chapter coming out soon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous