All Comments on 'Cuckolding for Beginners Ch. 01'

by bawdybloke

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

half-inched vodka?

bawdyblokebawdyblokeover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymousabout 7 hours ago

half-inched vodka?

It's British.

Half inch = pinch

Therefore half-inched = pinched = stolen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Didn't know about the pinched vodka term, so thank you for that. I thought this was a good start, you built some believable characters, although losing your virginity to Holly bareback and then going down on her sounds a bit like Russian roulette. Still it explains your point of view, and taste in the opposite sex, so it's a critical element to the story. Getting my own significant other to do the same is a serious challenge though, as once he pops off he's usually done mentally. That's nothing on him, it's just the way he's wired...

Anyway, Erin sounds like the natural leader of your family, (or perhaps she's grown into this position) nothing wrong with that obviously, trust me on that... just so long as everybody knows their place and follows the same script. But, if she's the up and coming manager she's going to be used to running things, having subordinates follow her orders and do her bidding. She'll expect that at home too, (it's critical) and for you to fight that would limit her own potential future success; so you'll have to submit to her authority for any future happiness. Will you end up being the second parent, or the third child subject to her authority? That I suppose is the question, and the reason I'm so interested in reading part two.

I obviously look forward to part two, and thank you for sharing, Jackie.

atalltraveller2atalltraveller2over 1 year ago

Good start, looking forward to reading the subsequent chapters!

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

Nice start to what looks like being a well told story.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

I am looking forward to reading this series. You nailed it with the comment the girls know and ceding control to them is just too easy, especially for a smaller dicked guy like me. Their cheating or seeing other boys was obvious, but like the character in your story, you kind of ignore it, pretend it does not exist, in spite of all that happens and the domination. Thanks for writing.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

I am looking forward to reading this series. You nailed it with the comment the girls know and ceding control to them is just too easy, especially for a smaller dicked guy like me. Their cheating or seeing other boys was obvious, but like the character in your story, you kind of ignore it, pretend it does not exist, in spite of all that happens and the domination. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous