Cuckolding for Beginners Ch. 14

Story Info
A new bisexual slut enters the neighbourhood.
3.2k words
4.68
6.3k
9

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter XIV

A wee slut

By the end of August, the new houses were more than a shell and many of the builders had been replaced by other tradesmen: roofers, joiners, electricians, and people proficient in other such building trades. I had spent most of the last month beholden to my wife's sexual wishes and barely a night went past without my lips bringing my Erin to a shuddering orgasm, or Bryn's cock to a squirting climax.

I adored giving oral sex, but whereas my wife was getting a wide variety of sexual partners, I was experiencing just three: Erin and Bryn regularly, and Christina occasionally. Not since Jason had I been an active participant in Erin's cuckolding of me, and I longed for a little diversity in the genitals my mouth was savouring.

I voiced this thought to my wife as we settled under our duvet, snuggled up together to watch a film. "You'll be happy soon enough," she said cryptically before adding. "We're getting a new neighbour."

"But the houses aren't anywhere near ready." My wife's face lit up as she teased my cock with her right hand, dancing over my naked crotch with feint, delicate touches.

For the first time in a fortnight, we had sex that night; I adored sating her lust with my lips and tongue, flicking her clit as my fingers rocked against her G-Spot until my hands grew tired and her cunt became hypersensitive. And then we fucked; my bare cock sliding into her slippery cunt and pounding my loving wife.

Our eyes met as we screwed; lips entwined as our love expressed with squealing cries and copious wetness streaming from her crotch and soaking the bedsheets.

With a final grunt, I filled her cunt with my cum; several waves of relief jettisoned into my wife that she insisted that my lips clean as I sucked my juices from her well-fucked pussy.

"One day, it'll be someone else's cum that your sucking from me." Her suggestion caused my flagging prick to rise again. "Bet you'd like that?"

How well she knew me!

Erin's proposition that there would be new people to play with moving into the neighbourhood was confirmed three days later: Erin sent me to Christina's house to help unpack for their new arrival and I met Yvonne, moving into one of the more isolated spare bedrooms in the large, expansive property.

She was gorgeous: a 19 year-old University student with long brunette hair and the most infectiously beautiful smile I had ever seen. She bounced into the room, carrying a small box up the flights of stairs: her bra-less breasts bouncing under her thin red T-Shirt as she placed the heavy carton of books on her desk.

"Thanks," she whispered as the heaviest of her suitcases was carried into her room by myself. "Thanks guys." Her eyes flitted over Bryn's topless attire and her grin became larger.

There was a naivety about her: a fresh innocence that was hard to define but impossible to ignore. She bit her bottom lip as we hesitated in the expansive bedroom. "Do you want any help unpacking?" Yvonne gushed thankfully, squeezing his buttock with her left hand as she harmlessly touched her host.

Yvonne flung open her three suitcases: one was full of sex toys and erotic paraphernalia that made my eyes bulge. "I had to leave half of my stuff behind," she moaned. "So I've just bought my favourites," she winked as she pulled the case onto the floor next to her bedside table and began emptying the dildos, buttplugs, vibrators, ropes, gags, paddles and more into the four drawers.

She talked incessantly as I was given four dozen coat hangers from the wardrobe and her "going out" suitcase; each garment looked skimpier than the last: she giggled as I held a yellow dress in front of me and eyed it suspiciously. "I've had some fun times in that," she laughed. "Fun times out of it too!" I could almost see through the material, cut dramatically down the sides and the front, to leave little to the imagination.

"Really?"

"Oh yes," she added. "So much fun. It was this dress that caused the problems with my old flatmates." Her eyes lowered to her denim shorts that she was wearing and unbuttoned them. "I'll show you, I think it looks lovely."

My eyes were torn to the slender girl allowing her shorts to fall to the floor, displaying her bare cunt. The knickerless student happily undressed in front of two near-strangers, possessing little inhibitions.

But she had no issue with her nudity; sliding her top off without pausing for breath and replacing her clothes with the delicate yellow fabric over her head until it came down to a few inches below her crotch.

Everything was covered ... just. It was not obscene, but it left nothing to the imagination. I could see the delicate outlines of her nipples and the curve of her bosom. I could see the smoothness of her mons and the sheer beauty of her contours. It made my dick swell: a veritable feast for the eyes as she twirled in front of us causing the dress to flare.

"Wow!" I muttered; Bryn swore in admiration as the nubile beauty smiled appreciatively. She flicked her hair behind her ears as she sexily posed for us.

Christina interrupted the flirtatious actions of the lady by entering through the open door with a wide grin. "Teasing men again?" She asked, as Yvonne removed the enticing outfit, and stood nude in the room with two very horny guys. "Naughty girl; there's time for that later!"

Yvonne explained her situation after dinner: the Scottish student at the large University ten miles away had found her sexual drive to be incompatible with her flatmates: having slept with them, all of their boyfriends and ex-boyfriends, as well as dozens of her own.

She had gained a reputation and the young Edinburgh student became the victim of some hateful abuse. One girl became physically violent and Yvonne became scared. Her plight came to the ears of the chairwoman of the local kink-friendly rope group and when Yvonne said she was planning to transfer University because of the ire of her now ex-flatmates, Christina had met her and discussed with Bryn.

The result of that chat was that Yvonne had moved in to our cul-de-sac and our neighbours were hosting the gorgeous lady with a voracious sexual appetite until she could return to student accommodation in September. She was working over the summer break as a researcher but would be gone at the start of the next term, inside eight weeks.

And as Erin promised me, I could fuck, suck and enjoy "the wee slut" often. "Make her scream," my wife teased as we settled in bed. "She's a nice lass but show her a nice time and she'll be happy!"

Yvonne wasted little time; Christina adopted a loose dominant role with her guest and she wandered around the house and gardens with little or nothing on as if she was on holiday at a nudist beach. I never tired of seeing the young lady sunning herself on the East-facing garden drive, soaking up the sun's rays early in the morning.

Our friends on the building site wolf-whistled at the scantily-clad woman whenever she walked past them and the Scottish beauty adored the attention she received. She was cheekily invited by several of the tradesmen for some fun in the new houses. She said "yes" and replaced my wife and Christina as a sexual outlet for the builders.

In fact, as I soon found out, Yvonne rarely said "no." It was not in her nature, and the little slut regularly had over a dozen cocks in an afternoon in wild gangbangs in the half-finished properties; filling endless numbers of condoms with tradesmen's cum.

She spoke with a twinkle in her eye as she recounted one afternoon over a glass of wine; the softly spoken lass was almost embarrassed by her proclivities of emotionless sexual satisfaction yet driven to seek more adventures. It was a heady mix.

If I was being analytical, I might have detected a slight lack of confidence in Yvonne, especially in those early days. She sat half-naked on the fringes of our sofa and the conversation, taking in her new surroundings as a tenant of our friends and neighbours, and a guest in our house.

But Yvonne was a total submissive; she adored the satisfaction other people got and as I found out, giving sexual relief was one of the biggest enjoyments she sought. I detected a note of pride, not that she had had sex with twelve men that day, but she had made twelve men happy; twelve guys who weren't going to climax that day were treated by her.

Of course, her motives were not totally selfless. There was an obvious horniness in her voice as she recalled the exhibitionist overtones, the objectifying humiliation and the two orgasms she was treated to. All in all, she was an interesting, complex, yet strangely innocent character.

That weekend was a welcome to the neighbourhood party for our guest; my wife dressed me in just a bow tie and red panties, while Bryn was attired in pink, frilly underwear with a cartoon cat on the buttocks.

Yvonne laughed at us both; she was wearing nothing but a short latex skirt and Christina smiled as the three submissives posed for a photograph; my left hand reaching around the Scottish student to cup her teenage breast and my right around Bryn to pat his very familiar buttock.

Both of the wives teased us; promising us rosy red cheeks by the end of the evening as Bryn was ushered back into the kitchen to complete his cooking.

A small amount of wine flowed; it lubricated Yvonne's tongue and brought some confidence into the charming lady. Between courses, my wife pulled me under the table and leant back in the large dining table chair, forcing her crotch to the edge of the seat.

I gently pushed her skirt to her waist, detecting the outlines of bare pussy in the darkness when I felt Yvonne kneel alongside me.

Erin groaned as my tongue swept up her moist crack, and I took in the delicate sweetness of my wife, feeling her legs part further. My cock tented the delicate panties, a wet spot forming in the fabric of the underwear.

It felt dirty: filthy and disgusting. It always did. Getting off while wearing womens' underwear always aroused me further as my twisted mind bathed in the fruits of our depravity.

But Erin was soaring; the motion of my tongue across her slippery clit was bringing her towards orgasm. I slipped my finger into her hole, pressing against the cold firmness of the chair and into my loving wife.

Her body rocked and twitched; coming from the long, passionate licks of her clit and her pussy stuffed with my fingers and pressing against her G-Spot. Wetness flowed, under the table was hot as I exerted my lustful motions to feel the flush of warmth against my face. Erin exploded into loud noises of relief and pleasure, coming as Bryn placed the main course in front of her.

I turned to see Yvonne in the half-light with her face buried against Christina's cunt, with her own hand sliding underneath her latex skirt. Instinctively, I replaced it with mine, pushing my fingers past her frigging and onto her clit.

She gave a nasal groan but barely moved, feeling the touch of another against her slippery intimate areas as she licked her host towards a loud, grunting orgasm.

Her eyes flashed towards me, silent. My hand cupped her mons and my finger swirled against her button. She panted, and gulped, looking at me as I brought her closer and closer towards her climax.

"You two," Erin barked. "Stop playing or I'll get the birch out!"

Yvonne slumped back and felt her naked tits, groaning as we reluctantly rose to be seated. My left hand subtly fell under the table during dinner, cupping her mons and flicking her clit as we talked. Yvonne gulped and sighed, trying hard not to react to the teasing in her cunt that I was causing.

When Erin noticed and glared at me, I stopped, only to find Yvonne's fingers sweeping over the top of my erect penis, encased in feminine lace.

I writhed; desperate to hide my sexual excitement from my wife sitting opposite to me, but after we finished dinner, Erin took us to the dungeon; my heart skipped a beat as she slapped the wooden paddles against her hand, eyeing the squirming submissives in front of her.

But my cock remained erect, something that was seen by Erin; she teased and played with it, striking it with a firm smack of her hand that had me screaming in pain. "Don't get up!" She snapped, bringing the paddle down angrily against my exposed panty-clad rear.

Pain erupted; fierce, violent pain as my wife slapped the wooden weaponry against my buttocks with zeal. Yvonne giggled, writhing a few feet away from me and loving the sight of the spanking. Her innocent expression replaced with a guilty pleasure as Christina forced her husband against the wall and lashed his skin with a whip.

The ferocious crack of the long, thin weapon reverberated around the dungeon; the groans and cries of the husbands sounding above the torture.

But I was floating; the intense fiery domination had calmed into firm, painful strokes. And I was drifting away: an otherworldly feeling of calm submission. I closed my eyes as I tuned out of the agony and pain Bryn was receiving or the sexual arousal Yvonne was showing but concentrated on intense relaxation, going under a trance-like spell as Erin struck the paddle repeatedly against my sizzling skin.

There was nothing in my life at that moment; I could barely remember my name or where I was. I had no idea how long I had been subjected to the loving display of sadism, savouring every shot of hormones injected into my bloodstream by my battered body.

Because I was flying; not a total immersive subspace, but a floaty dream-like experience caused by the strikes on my backside and thighs. It was bliss; a heavenly experience that I loved but began to fade as Erin's strikes became less often and less intense.

I felt the warm hands of Erin around my chest, pulling me towards her as I felt drunk, uncoordinated and disorientated. She held me tight as we fell onto the soft mat, lying exhausted as Yvonne stood over us and Bryn's screams tuned into my mind.

"Wow!" Yvonne cried as I looked up her latex skirt. "That's some beating you took." For the first time in ages, I felt the pain on my backside: a deep inferno on my exposed skin press against the cool mat.

Erin giggled. "When I want red backside, I really want red backside!"

Yvonne laughed coyly as my wife left my side and picked up the paddle, pushing Yvonne against the wooden bars on the wall, and pulling down her shiny skirt.

The teenager was compliant; she said nothing. I'd later discovered that all the ladies had discussed limits, scenes and safewords earlier in the day, but Yvonne still just accepted the force applied and liberties taken.

She longed for it too; the first strikes on her peachy rear caused her to groan and squeal. The sweat on the reddening flesh on the teenager glowing and glistening under the harsh, irregular lighting of the windowless room.

She simpered as Erin's fierce strikes smashed against her body, turning pink skin into red blotches. Tears streaked down her cheeks, distress etched upon her eyes and yet her nipples stood erect.

She squirmed and she cried, she panted and she swore, but the innocent-looking girl savoured every strike on her defenceless rear.

Erin dropped the paddle and pushed her hand between the legs of the young woman. She held sodden wet fingers glistening in the half-light in front of her. "Someone's a little slut, aren't they?"

"Oh yes!" Yvonne squealed.

"Bet you want some cock to suck. Some guy to lick you out. To fuck you."

"Yes!"

"Dis-gusting!" Erin squealed, pushing the moist fingers into Yvonne's mouth and watching her suck the juices from her hand. Yvonne gulped in expectation as Erin walked to the table and passed me a condom.

"Fuck the little slut!" Yvonne's eyes sparkled; she was pushed onto the mat. Her legs parted easily; Erin knelt over the face of the teenager as I unfurled the latex sheath over my erect cock.

I held her ankles up as I plunged my cock into her slippery cunt, kissing my wife as she forced Yvonne to eat out her pussy. My wife pushed her tongue against mine as the delightful warm pressure engulfed my cock and I thrusted my dick into the young lady.

For the first time since I had met Erin I was fucking another woman. For the first time in 11 years I was fucking a teenager. And for the first time in my life, I was involved in a threesome with two women; the squirming of Yvonne as she ate out my wife and was fucked by me was delightful.

Every part of my crotch was alive with lustful energy as I pounded into the tight cunt of our newest neighbour. My wife squealed and cried, panting as she was brought to orgasm and I felt the pussy tighten around the impaling cock.

My wife and I locked tongues as I held onto my climax, clamping down on my muscles as I shot past the point of no return and then groaned, filling the condom with my cum as I shared a passionate kiss with my lover.

Only Yvonne wasn't finished; I saw the look of wanting more in her soaked face as my wife stood up and I slid down her body, pressing my lips against her moistness and holding her legs apart with hands on her inner thigh.

She melted into the mat as my tongue flicked her clit, swirling over her slit. She panted; breathlessly groaning as my lips drove ripples of pleasure through her lithe body.

And Yvonne wanted stimulation; she wanted to feel the cool rush of relief and orgasmic delight flood her body as she squirmed on the mat. My tongue gave the teenage nymphomaniac what she wanted; sending waves of sensation across her aroused flesh, and seeing her exposed nipples rise in delight as she neared her climax.

Her cunt flowed with lust; her moistness oozing onto my face. I buried my tongue against her crotch, savouring the sweet taste of the lodger's arousal: a delightful aroma that seared with sexuality and caused rampant desire.

She cried; whimpering as her breasts heaved and her pussy fluttered to a deafening orgasm that caused her to slouch against the dungeon floor.

My wife waited for Christina to finish with Bryn and then we watched my bisexual lover screw the exhausted teenager before ejaculating over her innocent face.

"You two," Christina said, gesturing towards Bryn and I. "Erin and I have had a chat. 'Cause we let you two suck each other, we've decided to let you fuck this little slut from time to time." She pointed towards the cum-covered teenager, lying on the dungeon floor. "She isn't allowed to say no to whatever we say."

"Oh." My eyes focused on the lithesome svelteness. Life could be far worse!