Cuckolding for Beginners Ch. 15

Story Info
Pegging Peter.
2.9k words
4.61
11.4k
11

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter XV

Pegged

I was initially quite apprehensive about receiving sex from Yvonne whenever Erin demanded; it felt as though the young lady was having her ability to consent withdrawn from her and that opened too many avenues of concern for me. It certainly violated my red lines.

However, discussions with the Scottish nymphomaniac, as well as my wife, showed my fears were truly unfounded. She craved sex; barely a day went past when she wasn't screwing at University, on the building site and either Bryn or myself. Her real dynamic was to be controlled by another for their pleasure and as a group we discussed safewords and limits with her.

The evenings my wife spent out with Christina, looking for men to sate her appetite, would be spent by me tucked under a duvet at home with Bryn. I had been enjoying cuddling up to my male neighbour in the evenings for some time: my bare skin pressed against his, the feel of his erection digging into my body as we watched football or a film. I was on intimate terms with Bryn's cock: the soft fuzz of his spartan pubic hair, the smooth skin of his erect manhood and oversized foreskin that hid his glans. I savoured his smell of masculinity and taste of the forbidden as my lips closed over his cock-head and slid effortlessly down his shaft, my own arousal swelling as he grunted and groaned.

Only now, sometimes we had company. Bryn regularly came with Yvonne; occasionally she went out with our wives, other times she had University work or student events to attend, but sometimes she joined in with our games when the ladies permitted.

The was unsure and uncertain of herself the first time she came to play; Premiership football was on my television and Bryn and I were naked, drinking beer as we lay on the sofa together. She hesitated, pushing her hair behind her ear as she shifted her weight from one foot to another.

I gestured towards the kitchen. "Go get a drink. Come join us." She hesitated again, having followed Bryn to my small house and now unsure of what to do.

I could see the student, dressed in risqué clothes, trying to work out why two men would choose to watch football when faced with a sexy, young lady. "We could do the Prediction Game," Bryn suggested as Yvonne watched us. "There's eight games tonight and we each make a prediction. Whoever gets the most right gets sucked off by the loser."

"But there are three of us," I replied. "Surely we should have the losers ..."

"Or the loser gets fucked by the winner and gives head to the person in second place." I tried to picture the possible combinations, pondering at the sight of seeing the young brunette with her lips around one cock as another plundered her cunt.

A spitroast.

She sneered, complaining she knew nothing about the sport. I pictured cum smeared across her submissive body; she looked so sexy as I recalled the evening of sexual submission in Christina's dungeon.

Bryn, Yvonne and I wrote our predictions of the eight games on three small pieces of paper, before sealing them in an envelope. Yvonne purred as my fingers danced over her shaven mons, gently sliding across her slit as I pressed against her flimsy panties.

Her attention barely focused on the game until she commented on the shorts of the right-back and all three of us admired the strong physique of the football player: bulging thigh muscles, athletic body and a youthful appearance.

She licked her lips as her eyes barely left the screen; lewd comments proof of her lust as my fingers teased her button and the player taunted her mind.

Only she wasn't the only victim; my bisexual curiosities had long since taken hold with several evenings of mutual enjoyment with Bryn, but I had barely considered going much further with someone else. But the player was sexy.

Very sexy.

My mind fleeted with dirty thoughts when he had to change his shirt, and treated the millions of viewers to his physique. Firm, well-defined muscles covered his chest as for a few seconds he was topless in the driving rain. His body shimmering with the water as the droplets tumbled down his masculine body.

He look like a God; something so divine and powerful that the ancient Greeks would worship. An Adonis, pure and simple, as my mind conjured up a dangerously sexy imagination.

I willed him into a mirage in my living room. I could feel his power as his eyes scanned the sight in front of him, and hesitated, glaring at me. The unyielding demand as he clicked his finger and pointed to his crotch. I shuffled off the couch as Yvonne kissed him and his fingers explored her panties.

Only my role was not to watch but to pleasure, sliding his red shorts to his knees to expose his bulging white jockstrap. I needed his cock and pulled his underwear away as my female neighbour groaned. A big cock, bigger and more manly than mine, bobbed free, eager to have a submissive slut wrap his lips around it.

The smell of sweat, masculine exertion, filled my nostrils and exploded onto my tastebuds as I inhaled his scent. Unable to resist, I licked the tip of his cock, feeling the warm pre-cum coat my lips.

My cock became hard, my mouth engaged with his prick, feeling the hem of his muddy wet shirt float against my face. My mouth coaxed a satisfied grunt from his lips; a gentle suck on his cock had his hands around my hair, eager to cajole his dick further into my throat.

But I was enjoying the feel of his manhood against my tongue, savouring the smooth texture against my lips as I bobbed gently over his manhood, sensing every twitch from his luscious dick.

He pulled Yvonne closer, kissing her passionately as I sucked his cock and he savoured every touch on his prick. He stood tall, glancing down at the submissive husband as I gazed upwards. His mighty cock slipped over my lips as my hand pumped his shaft, staring at his dominant expression.

I could sense the contempt in his eyes as he grunted and panted; his cock twitched and a splash of warmth landed in the back of my mouth.

Cum splattered on my tongue; my cock excited and erect as he sighed. He held my face into his crotch as his cock shrank. Yvonne smiled sweetly at me, parting her legs as she leant over to kiss the footballer once again.

She tasted sweet; a youthful fragrance of lust as my tongue whirled against her cunt, gliding effortlessly against her nub until she writhed with lust.

My neck ached as my hands gripped her thighs, pushing my face into the overflowing moistness of her cunt. I felt her squirm as my finger probed her butthole and my tongue flicked her quivering quim.

She squealed into her kiss; the footballer toyed with her nipples as she rocked over my face, gasping breathlessly when I pressed against her whorl.

The lust in her pores were overflowing; the arousal peaking as she quivered and gasped, orgasming by the fingers and tongues of the alpha male and submissive slut.

Only, this was all a mirage; an imagination as my mind stroked my lust because of the footballer's impressive physique changing his shirt on the pitch.

But I wanted him so much.

In truth, I just ached for sex. I wanted to suck something: either cock and cunt, I cared not. My mind purred with arousing erotic imagery, turning my body into a desperate bundle of horniness as I contemplated what my wife was doing at that point of time.

I imagined the size of the football players' cocks as they walked from the pitch at half-time, dreaming of their meat scissoring into my wife. I could imagine them fucking Erin, Christina and Yvonne, relegating the beta males in the five of us to fluffing duties as the heroes took turns with the orgasmic women, driving our partners to satisfaction.

Bryn snapped me out of my dirty dream when the half-time scores were displayed on the screen; neither him nor myself were doing well with our predictions, while Yvonne was streets ahead of both of us. She teased us, stripping naked before sliding her hand over my erection, as she whispered dirty promises into my ear. "I'm going to fuck you," she taunted. "Just like your wife is getting fucked, right now." I shuddered at the thought, my mind transported back to the sweaty changing room, my defenceless wife and eleven horny football players.

I had never seen football, or football players, as sexy or lustful before. I had never sat and watched a match with crazy erotic thoughts dominating my attention and sending my cock into a rock-hard erection before. I had always seen the players for the beauty of their game and not just the beauty of their body, but the overwhelming lust and arousal in my life had spilled over and I was suddenly obsessed with sex, from both the male and female of the species.

Which was why I spent most of the second-half with a hand on Bryn's cock, gently stroking and touching him. My other hand rested on Yvonne's cunt, running my fingers over her moist slit. I kissed them both, they took turns with toying with my genitals and I buried my face in the young Scot's bosom.

In short, we did foreplay.

A weird, submissives' foreplay.

A foreplay that left all three of us aching for sex and desperate for an opportunity to expend and relieve the buckets of lust that were buzzing around our genitals.

We'd teased each other for two hours; we'd played, toyed and massaged the genitals and bodies until we were fit to burst. My cock ached with desperation: I just wanted to plunge my manhood into the sex-crazed teenager.

Only we had to wait for the final scores; my attention skipped the post-match analysis as Bryn teased me by blowing gently on my cock as his fingers pressed into Yvonne's cunt. She whimpered as I groaned impatiently. I needed him to press his lips onto my glans and suck.

I didn't get what I wanted: a few seconds later the evening results flashed onto the television and United's late equaliser and County's last-minute winner tipped the balance of the Prediction Game away from me and into Bryn's hands. I'd lost.

Not that in my lust-addled state I cared too much as Bryn laid back on the couch. I'd not been fucked by Bryn in the arse before that day but I was comfortable with the premise. "Be gentle," I asked but Yvonne snapped me away from those thoughts.

"I won," she reminded me as she reached into her handbag, withdrawing a small strap-on dildo and a gleeful smile. I shuddered at the pink toy, at her expression and the way she gripped the florescent dildo. "But I'll be gentle!"

She giggled as I stared at the fake cock being attached to her waist and she stood, gesturing towards the erect dick of my friend. "She's going to make you a man," Bryn teased; the subject of me being fucked had come up many times previous and I wasn't sure how it would feel. I'd used anal toys before, but having another person controlling the speed, angle, depth, energy and so much more was a step further.

Yvonne said nothing as she put the foot stool in front of us, watching as I leant over it to push my lips into Bryn's crotch. He smelt familiar; I loving feel of warm masculinity that I inhaled and adored. He was Bryn: neighbour, cuckold, friend and my bisexual partner. This was the cock I loved to suck and play with, the dick I enjoyed satisfying and swallowing. This was the known.

Every detail on his smooth organ was mapped territory: the smooth skin, the oversized foreskin, the ridge underneath his shaft, the vein running along his manhood and the glorious taste of his meaty cock. It was the object of so many of my daydreams: Bryn's cock. I knew it and I adored every pore of it.

I wrapped my lips effortlessly around his cock head and sucked. The pre-cum oozed from his dick as much as it oozed out of mine, soaking the cushion on the stool. He grunted as my hand enclosed around the shaft and pumped gently. It was lovely; it always was.

Only this time, I had the hand of Yvonne gently parting my thighs and squeezing a cold, chilling liquid onto my arse hole. I shuddered as it hit my whorl, shivering from the algid gel and anxious anticipation. "Relax," she purred.

I couldn't see anything as my eyes focused on the chaotic fuzz of his pubic hair and near hairless body. My mouth tasting, enjoying, savouring and loving the filthy taste of his cock; slightly salty yet so deliciously horny. My loins buzzed with the smell of his sexual arousal and his nasal grunts as I submitted to his cock.

But I was submitting to Yvonne too: her fingers worked the cold lubricant into my anus and her actions gently and slowly stretched my hole. The initial shock of intrusion subsided as she patiently slid her fingers in and out of my butt, causing my cock to press painfully against the soft cushion of the stool.

I wanted it: an inner slut inside of me screamed as I lay helpless on the foot stool. I felt her slippery fingers touch my waist as she used her other hand to guide her strap-on to the entrance of my inner sanctuary. My body shuddered with expectation, purring at the prospect of being fucked by the dainty Scottish girl.

Her cock slid into my entrance; I could not resist. My will was long since broken, my cock painfully hard as her dildo slid into me. I grunted into the mouthful of cock, sucking and coaxing desperate groans from my neighbour as Yvonne began to rhythmically fuck me.

I was being rodgered and violated by a girl. I was being taken, penetrated and fucked by a teenager, normally so desperately submissive, but now delightfully thrusting her fake cock into me. But it felt nice. It felt like gentle pressure rubbing against the inside of my genitals, as I helplessly submitted to the young lady.

And I felt like a shameful disgrace; sucking on my friend's cock as I was plundered from behind. A nasty, humiliated slut that was enjoying his degradation. My arse tightened around the dildo, drawing a wave of sparkles from my loins. I closed my eyes as I licked and sucked Bryn's cock faster and faster. I needed his cum. I needed to feel his quivering, shaking cock pump waves of his seed into my mouth. I wanted to feel his orgasm, jerking his shaft quicker and quicker as my tongue swirled against his head.

My own cock burnt with desperation; my body was teetering on the edge of orgasm as Yvonne plundered my defenceless backside, pounding on my prostate. Bryn rolled his hands into fists, grabbing hold of my hair to keep my lips attached to his shaking cock.

I could feel his climax coming. I could sense the orgasmic relief sweeping from his balls as Yvonne grunted and groaned behind me, drawing me into her lustful energy. Her pounding pushed me deeper onto Bryn's cock as he shuddered, and the first wave of cum splashed against my tongue.

Glorious, lovely, delicious cum spurted into my mouth that I gobbled eagerly. I wanted more; I needed more. I wanted every drop that Bryn offered and eagerly cleaned and sucked his cock free of his seed while Yvonne slapped her thighs against mine, fucking me nearer towards my climax.

She gasped and squealed, shuddering for a moment as she came, pushing the cock deeper into my arse as I waited; her hands gripped my waist and dug painfully into my skin as her body tipped her into a loud, orgasmic climax before she continued.

"I'm going to make you come," she promised, slamming the dildo into my arse. It was building: the tension was unbearable. I grunted and cried, squealing into the lap of my neighbour as Yvonne pulled my hips back onto her dildo. I was a ragdoll, a sexual object for her to play with and enjoy as she sighed and groaned, breathlessly squealing as I felt the pressure release and yelled as several waves cascaded through my body, tingling and sparkling through every pore in my skin.

There was silence as she slowly removed the strap-on from my arse before a giggle broke the pause in the air. "Bryn, do you want a go?" She teased.

"No more," I moaned, but I wasn't sure I meant it. It was the most intense fuck I'd had for months, if not years, and I just needed to bask in the afterglow.

And as I leant up from the footstool I saw what a mess I'd made of it: streaks of cum lined the fabric top and my body, and before my mistress saw it, I took it off and put it in the washing machine before sharing a shower with my two evening lovers.

And Yvonne loved the feel of my tongue against her clit as the warm water showered onto us and Bryn toyed with her tits. But most of all, my arse felt empty again and I knew I had to have it plundered soon. My eyes had been opened: pegging was awesome.

What I wanted now was Bryn's dick.