Cum for Me

Story Info
Husband eats his creampie. Gets lots more.
15.9k words
3.84
65.7k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story at the request of a fellow poster on a kinky sex forum whose handle was 'cumeater'... hope you enjoy it...

Cum for Me

I'm not complaining at all, but I really don't remember exactly where it all started, and I have to take most of the responsibility anyway. What started out as a little playful fun based on a fantasy I admitted to my wife has become a lifestyle for us, and I have to admit I'm not sorry it did. As they say, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!

I suppose if I had to pick a date when it did start, it probably was the time we were having sex and I came too soon. My wife had not been satisfied with an orgasm before I ejaculated, although I like to think she would have done it even if she had. We had been married for over five years and, as with many couples, the sex had become somewhat predictable and routine. However, based on fantasies I had shared with her for most of the last year she was taking charge of our sex life more and more, subtly at first and then with more specific demands. I bought Variations magazine every month and I had to show her which stories I read first, and she found the idea of being my mistress was as arousing to her as I was curious about submitting to a woman. 

As was her nature when starting something new, she read a lot of stories and articles about it on the internet and, I later found out, even purchased a few porn magazines based on her own secret interests. At first she had me give her oral for long sessions, with me kneeling on the floor between her legs as she sat in a chair or on the sofa, often watching TV or reading, or with her straddling my head and facesitting me. Slowly but surely she included more and more domination, and having intercourse became a privilege I earned by properly doing the household chores and orally pleasuring her. As often as not I was ordered to masturbate for her instead of intercourse. 

Carol is a brunette beauty, about 5'7" with a great figure. She has a round face with sparkling green eyes, a pert nose and full lips that part with an infectious smile. She doesn't flaunt her assets, but it is hard to hide her perfect 36D breasts with a 24 inch waist and 36 inch hips, and a nicely rounded bottom.

Not that I am so bad myself, but I still don't know how I landed such a perfect beauty. I am 5'11' and at about 150 pounds would not be considered either thin or fat, and am also not overly muscular. I have thick brown hair that I've always kept fairly long, but am not very hairy on the rest of my body. 

At that time we often discussed our roles as they were evolving, and I made it clear I was happy to have her be in charge and I would do whatever she wanted to make her happy. Many of my deepest secrets were slowly but surely being revealed to her, and I was finding new desires I never knew I had before. I felt liberated, but it was also a scary time as she pushed ahead in her dominance. Not knowing what new thing she might add to our sex life, or surprise me with something for the first time that I had only talked to her about, was exciting in itself and that day was no different. She had hinted at a surprise the day before, so my anticipation for the weekend was even higher than usual. 

It started on Friday night after we got home from work and I made dinner and cleaned the dishes. I joined her in the bedroom as instructed. For over an hour as she watched TV and talked on the phone to her girlfriend, she had me give her oral to several orgasms. After she hung up with her girlfriend, who obviously knew exactly what I was doing, just one of Carol's little humiliations, I was a little surprised when she had me remove my underwear, which was all I still had on, and told me to fuck her. She was laying on her back with her legs over the edge of the bed, and I stood between them and entered her pussy. After fucking her for a few minutes, she began for the first time to humiliate me verbally, starting us on the path to where were are now.  

She lifted herself up on her elbows and looked me in the eyes, "Is your pathetic cock in me yet? I can barely feel anything. You're going to have to do better than that or I'll have to use my dildo... or get a real man to fuck me!"

At almost 6 inches, I knew my cock was not really that small and she had never complained about it before, but her words hit deep in my psyche, and the thought of another man fucking her better than me and the effect of her humiliation was obvious with my increased arousal, and charted her future course of action.

I went wild, fucking her as hard and fast as I could, but she deliberately looked at me as if bored and unaroused, and continued to berate my ability to fuck her, "Come on, use that cock for something besides pissing... God, you are worthless... get this over already..." With this humiliating stimulation I could not help hold back and, after what I think was less than a minute, emptied my cum deep into her pussy. 

I fell forward to lay on her body, and kissed her breasts and then mouth, quietly thanking her for letting me fuck her.

She replied, "Well, you should thank me since it was all for your pleasure, now wasn't it? And did I give you permission to cum?"

"Yes, thank you, Mistress. And no... I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Tsk, tsk... poor boy couldn't help it... but I think I need to make the punishment fit the crime, so you are not done yet." With that she pushed down on my shoulders, gently but forcefully pushing me back down to kneel on the floor between her legs, my face only inches from her wet pussy. The aroma of our sexual union was overwhelming and an aphrodisiac to me. At the same time I first saw my creamy white cum begin to ooze from her pussy as she deliberately contracted muscles deep inside to force it to the surface. 

She grabbed my head and pulled me towards her, demanding "Lick me clean, slut!" 

It was a day of many firsts, and her calling me a slut was also a first, and somehow that with her prior humiliating verbal assault and what I was about to do cemented its' connection to cum for both of us. It really was not that long before I could truthfully be called a cum slut, but I couldn't know that then. Looking back, that moment was probably both the end of one part of our sexual journey and the beginning of a new one.

Surprised but quite aware of what she expected, I stuck out my tongue and licked up the center of her open pussy, catching a dollop of my own cum on my tongue and tasting it for the first time. As I had heard, it was somewhat sweet and salty at the same time, and of course I was aware of its' gooey consistency. Not particularly tasty to me, but not terrible either.

I hesitated before I swallowed cum for the first time, but the pressure she put on the back of my head told me I'd better continue. So I did, licking at her pussy and picking up the cum with my tongue as it oozed out of her vagina. I wanted to please her, so I showed some enthusiasm for what I was doing, attacking her clit in between licking up the cum, to her obvious pleasure. Licking at her clit must have made her contract her pussy because more cum oozed out each time, then filled my mouth as I licked it up.

She made me pull away and show her my cum coated tongue several times, and each time ordered me to swallow it all, which of course I did. She also had me stick my tongue as far inside her as I could, teasing me, "Make sure you get it all, my little cum slut... are you my cum slut?" With my tongue deep in her pussy searching out more cum, all I could do was silently nod yes and continue with my task.   

When she was finally happy with my efforts and all the cum seemed gone, she lay back again and ordered me to make her cum, and I licked at her pussy and clit exactly as I knew she liked best. Within a few minutes she had an explosive orgasm and I had to hold myself tightly to her to maintain contact until she calmed down.

She sat up and looked down at me, smiling at the sloppy wetness on my face and the knowledge that I had done everything she ordered without hesitation. I suppose that might have been the moment she realized she really was in total charge of our sex life and I could only imagine the thoughts going through her head. I was to find out many of those thoughts in excruciating detail as the next few months went by, to my chagrin and delight.

Immediately after that she ordered me to draw her a bath, which I did. She spent the next hour soaking in the steaming water casually reading her porn magazines about female domination, which I was seeing for the first time. Kneeling on the floor next to the tub, ready to get whatever she needed, she periodically showed me a photo, asking if I liked what it showed a domme doing to her submissive. Figuring she had picked those out for a reason, I always simply replied, "Yes, mistress". Some of the photos caused more of an obvious reaction to my penis, which did not go unnoticed by Carol, and then I became even more aroused thinking about a future for me that those photos foretold. 

I had to remain naked sitting on the bathroom floor, available to tend to her needs, which included getting her a glass of wine. When done she had me dry her with a large plush towel, then led me by my cock, which was erect again, to the bedroom. She turned on a movie she liked and had me get between her legs once again and give her oral, which lasted for the entire movie.

At one point I began to play with my cock.  After realizing what I was doing she got up suddenly, and after giving me several hard swats on the ass got a necktie out of my closet and bound my wrists behind my back. She lay me on my back on the bed, uncomfortable with my arms behind me, and proceeded to straddle my head and sit her pussy down to my mouth again. Without hesitation I licked at it as best I could, varying what I was doing, following her orders when she gave them, and she had several orgasms before the movie finally ended. 

Turning off the TV she got off me and turned me over and untied my wrists, but then surprised me by putting me on my back again and tying them together in front, but then also tied that to my cock, wrapping the loose tie ends around the base and behind my balls, putting my hands over my cock. She then got up and straddled my face again, but before sitting down ordered me to jack myself off. This was something I previously usually did on her orders alone and never before when tied up, only doing it with her present very occasionally, so this was another new aspect to her domination of me that night, and another portent for my future.

I began to lick her again as she lowered her pussy to my mouth and, on her orders, took hold of my cock with both hands and began to masturbate myself. Although I had cum not so long before that evening, I was so aroused by what she had done and was doing it did not take me long to cum again. The spurts of sticky fluid shot out of my cock and landed across my stomach, and seeing that Carol put all her weight down on my face and I licked her to another strong orgasm.

Once she had calmed down she lifted herself up from my face, but did not get all the way off. Instead she smeared her fingers across the cum on my stomach, picking up a good amount. She moved her hand to my face and pushed the fingers into my open mouth. I sucked on them, once again tasting my own cum, until it seemed they were clean, and she went back and did it again, then over and over until all the cum was gone.

All during this time she teased me with statements like, "Little boy likes his cummy cum, doesn't he?", "That's it, take it all, its' good for you" and when it was all gone, "Don't worry, there is lots more where that came from." This all increased my humiliation, but I also had to admit it turned me on, and I knew she knew that it did. 

She got off me and told me to go clean up, so I went to the bathroom and when I returned she was in bed watching TV again. I joined her but before I could get in she handed me a pair of her light blue silk panties and made me put them on, saying, "If you are going to eat cum like a girl, you're going to have to wear panties like one!"

I of course meekly put them on and got in bed. The silky material felt nice, much nicer than my usual cotton briefs, but it was a little too tight, not made to contain a cock and balls. She didn't talk about what had happened so I did not either, and we just lay there thinking about our evening as we watch a mindless sit-com rerun. After a while she turned off the TV and we went to sleep. 

The next morning was a Saturday so we could stay in bed late, so we each went in turn to pee and then went right back to bed. I gave her oral again to a nice orgasm, then we cuddled and talked about what had happened the night before. First she made me confess to her what turned me on the most. I admitted her taking charge and demanding I satisfy her after I came too quickly was exciting, and of course actually licking my own cum from her fucked pussy was hotter than I thought it might be in my fantasy, and the cum wasn't that bad, and her feeding it to me was also very hot. I had to say it was all really hot and I appreciated what she did.

She told me it was all very arousing for her too, and unless I objected she was going to continue on the erotic path we had started. I did not object. We had agreed on a safe word years before, but I'd never used it before or since. 

So that was the beginning of how I got to where I was now, which was on my knees sucking the fourth cock of the evening, after licking cum out of four women's pussy's, plus my wife's, even though I didn't get to fuck any of them. Over the years Carol had met and developed relationships with a small group that enjoyed many kinks, and this was a party at our house for the birthday of the man whose cock I was sucking.

But it was a journey of several years to get to this point and mistress took her time building up to what I was now willing to do for her. At first it was just us, but every time I was allowed to cum from then on I had to lick it up until clean. She had me cum on every body part of her at one time or another and I had to lick it up to her satisfaction. Slowly but surely I began to crave the taste of my cum and her obvious pleasure in making me submit to her.

Her favorite spots were for me to cum on her breasts and feet, the first because it gave her direct pleasure as I sucked on her nipples and licked at her breasts, and the latter since she enjoyed seeing me grovel with my face to the floor and my ass in the air. When in that position it was not unusual for her to also paddle or whip my ass. But she had me cum everywhere at one time or another- asshole, arm, thigh, shoulders, and even her face,

Over the knee spankings became more frequent, as well as bondage in various positions, but usually so I could still give her oral and she could have me jerk off when she wanted. One of her favorite things to do when in particularly devilish mood was just as I was about to cum she spread her asscheeks and had me cum on her ass and asshole, which I of course had to clean up. It was not long before I was rimming her, cum or not, on a regular basis since she enjoyed that a lot too.

I was glad she showered at least once a day and was fastidiously clean in general. I spent a lot more time giving her oral and was trained to hold back on my own orgasm until she gave me permission. All of this was a gradual process where she tested my limits and then crossed them, each time just enough to be acceptable but cumulatively much more than either of us would have ever imagined at the beginning.

She became very inventive in ways to have me eat my own cum. Within a short time she had me masturbating at least once a day and every time she fed me my cum in one way or another. If she did not have me eat it, about one in five times, she made me save it in a special jar she kept in the refrigerator, accumulating it for a 'special occasion'.

In addition to masturbating on her body, she had me cum in a wine glass and drink it from there, or in a dog bowl where I had to bend down on hands and knees, ass in the air, to lick it clean. After a while she bought a collar and leash and led me to the bowl like a dog, even petting my head as I lapped up my special meal. Other times she had me cum in a small bowl and fed me my cum on a spoon, like a baby getting its' meal.

She had me cum on a mirror so I would see my reflection as I licked it up, and also on a clear window so I had to lick it up before it dripped to the sill, and then had to lick up whatever did. Sometimes she had me masturbate on an object, like a marble sculpture we had in the living room, and I licked them clean as ordered. Occasionally she would have me masturbate into a pair of her panties, putting them in my mouth as I did chores around the house. 

I suppose another milestone was when she bought a larger dildo to masturbate herself with, and after making me watch as she brought herself to several orgasms, had me cum in a small bowl again. Instead of using a spoon or making me lick it from the bowl she began to dip the end of the dildo, still glistening from her juices, in the bowl, coating it with my cum. She brought it to my lips and ordered me, "Suck it clean, you cum slut!"

I opened my mouth and for the first time took a  cock in my mouth, and even though it was a fake one that was another milestone in my journey to the here and now, sucking the cocks of any man my wife orders me to and cleaning the cum of other men out of her or another woman's pussy. Remembering how girls had sucked me in the past, I started by licking at the tip of the head, picking up some cum on my tongue and opening my mouth to show her before swallowing it. I opened my mouth again and took the entire head in my mouth, sucking on it and tasting fully the cum that coated it. After I bobbed up and down on the cock a few times she pulled it out and again dipped it in the bowl of cum, coating it again. She brought it a few inches from my mouth and held it there, "OK, slut, what do you want?"

Surprised, I realized I was straining my neck to get closer to the cock head, but it remained out of reach as I replied, "Your cock, Mistress."

Not satisfied, she added, "And what else, cum slut?"

Humiliated, I had to reply truthfully, "To eat my cum for you, Mistress."

On that admission she moved the cock closer to me but not close enough, enjoying watching me stick out my tongue to try and make contact for a moment, before she finally relented and moved it close enough for me to take the head in my mouth. I sucked on it and she moved it deeper until the head was touching my throat, causing me to gag slightly. She pulled it out and again coated it in my cum, but commented before returning it my mouth, "Well, we are going to have to work on that gag reflex... good cum sluts can do whatever it takes to properly please any cock."

All I could do was nod in agreement as she returned the cum coated cock to my mouth, this time having me lick all up and down it's length before pushing it once again deep in my mouth. I gagged again but she held it there until I calmed down, getting used to the intrusion in my throat. Over the next few weeks I was subjected to deep throat training with her cock almost daily, always lubricated with my own cum, until I could take it most of the time without too much discomfort.

After a while she got an even larger cock dildo. I spent a few more weeks learning to accommodate its' thicker girth, and later I was very glad for this training. But at that time she just continued to feed me my cum on her cock, fucking my mouth with it until she could pick up no more cum from the bowl, which of course I was then ordered to lick clean. 

This went on for almost a year, with her getting ever more inventive in both ways to have me masturbate and eat my own cum, and to humiliate me in the process. I was always ready to serve or please her, and besides the sexual benefits she had me take over all the household chores, giving her more time to relax and think of new things we could do. Of course she had me use my mouth, tongue, fingers and her toys to give her several orgasms a day.