Cuckolding for Beginners Ch. 17

Story Info
Erin enjoys Peter's homosexual display.
3.4k words
4.76
8.7k
13

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter XVII

Erin's Request

I was teased and denied for most of the next week; Bryn was too. Erin took great delight in arranging for Yvonne to babysit one evening and then take me out to a bar where she picked up two guys and gave them two hours of pleasure while I was made to watch from the corner of Christina's spare bedroom.

It was incredibly erotic, and humiliating: watching my wife pleasure two random men, each one taking turns with my dearest beloved as I could do nothing but gaze helplessly.

The two men were accommodating, insofar as they allowed the cuckold husband of the slut they were screwing to be in the same room as them while their cocks plowed my wife's cunt. However, Erin's request for me to "fluff" was met with rejection, much to her disappointment.

We respected their boundaries, just as much as they respected our dynamic. It was mutual enjoyment: they got a slut to fuck in the evening; a delightful and beautiful young lady who was attuned to their every needs and desires.

She sucked their cocks, stroked their balls, and gave her cunt to their arousal as they brought her salacious pleasure and loud, vocal orgasms.

And I got to watch. I got to have my innermost submissive humiliated and my mind awash with the nastiness of their actions. I wasn't allowed to stroke my cock or do anything but watch and admire; adoring the degrading spectacle of my wife savouring the rigid cocks of the strangers.

For so many of my work colleagues, my family, my friends and anyone else, it would be tragic. To know or see their loved one take sexual pleasures in the arms and loins of another would be disastrous and no doubt spell the end of their marriage to their partner, but Erin and I revelled in the rampant depravity. It made us stronger.

But still, after a week of constant teasing and touching, two incredibly arousing sex scenes drawing my blood up and endless reminders of my predicament from my wife, I still had not come to orgasm and I was getting desperate.

My wife loved my whimperings as her fingers teased and denied my cock, laughing at the pity in my expression. I knew better than to beg. Instead she had a small request, her lips pouting as her touch danced over my naked cock.

"I want to see you spit-roasted." Her voice gentle and innocent as she glanced up my body at me. Her thumb rolled the pre-cum over my cock head, smirking as I whimpered and groaned.

"With you and Yvonne's strapons?" I closed my eyes as the arousal flooded my cock. It taunted me. My loins tensed, my insides sizzled as I savoured the thought of being dominated by two young ladies simultaneously.

I dreamt of the thick dildo strapped to my wife's waist, imagining the smooth texture of the rubber sex toy in my fingers as I slid lube up and down the shaft. I saw the smaller, textured cock of Yvonne standing alongside me, grabbing hold of my head and thrusting my face into the firm dong of the nymphomaniac.

My cock purred under her touch; my hips twisted in the bed, writhing and squirming as her finger daintily teased me.

"No," she whispered. "I want to see two men fuck you." My cock tensed with her words as she clasped my shaft, stroking my prick with a firm grip. "Two men to plunder your butt and your mouth as I watch. Gripping your waist and sliding aside your little pink panties and then thrusting his big, thick cock against your hole. Sliding lube into your butt and then violating your booty."

I gulped as she wanked me, tweaking my nipples with her other hand as I wriggled, savouring her steady movements on my aroused manhood.

"And just as your butt is filled and plundered his friend grabs your face, ramming his cock into your mouth, forcing you to suck his prick as he face fucks you. Brutally face-fucking you like the little slut you are. And all the time, I'm watching you, feeling every grunt and every thrust of their big cocks into my man. Smelling the unmistakeable aroma of lube as the muscular men take my husband, treating you as little more than a couple of fuck holes for their meat."

Her thumb swirled over my glans, her fingers squeezed my nipples into a blissful swarm of pain. She knew what she was doing, whispering her fantasy into my ear as her body drew my arousal from my loins.

"I want you to fuck men like Bryn does. I want you to be as desperate for cock as I am, thinking of them, dreaming of them, wanting them, adoring them, loving them. I've seen how you go down on Bryn: you enjoy the feel of his warm cock in your mouth and the feel of his smooth prick sliding over your lips. I know you do. I know you love to push your tongue under his foreskin and swirl over his dick-head. I know it makes you hard to have him come in your mouth and you swallow it. I know it makes you hard just thinking about it."

It was true; my cock was on tenterhooks, my mind awash with horniness as she painted the scene in my imagination. I imagined the delightful sight of Bryn standing and waiting with his cock, exhibiting himself for me to sate his desires. And it made me horny. Very horny. Desperate to come and floating with arousal.

"And I know much you loved the strapon. Just imagine that being a cock. A thick, meaty, horny cock to split your arse and bugger you senseless. A muscular beast of a man pulling your butt onto his rigid member and stroking your prostate as he fucks you mercilessly: fervidly thrusting his epic manhood into you. Hearing you whimper as his cock quivers and he fills his condom. Because of your butt. Because of you. Because of me, demanding that you satisfy her friends as she watches the homosexual display in front of her."

I gulped, panting loudly as my lust neared it's pinnacle: so close to orgasm. So very close.

But then she stopped and cackled. "Maybe another time." I groaned. I almost begged, and I whined. She cackled for a while before grabbing her hairbrush and turning me over to deliver a brutal number of swats onto my exposed rump.

I screamed and she stuffed some underwear into my mouth, laughing as the rigid black brush landed painfully on my defenceless rear.

Agony. Unrelenting pain swept through my body as my skin burned. I cried and begged again; pleading with her to stop.

But I didn't want her to. Not really. I loved my wife so very much and adored her dominant side. I lived for her control and savoured her acts of humiliation and air of superiority. It made me feel small and it made me love her all the more. I feel deeper into my torment, crying from every strike of hairbrush as she smacked the brush harder and harder into my blistering skin.

When she stopped, we cuddled, kissing and holding each other to slowly drift off asleep.

My backside was still painful the following day and my wife laughed when I walked to our en-suite with the glowing redness of my buttocks. "Perhaps I was a bit mean," she conceded as I felt the cool pain of my abused body.

But I thought about little else all day. I always did when I was battered by my wife: the silky smoothness of my knickers rubbed seductively against the bruised buttocks and the pain reminded me of my wife.

Of course, the picture messages I got of her sitting in a hotel room with Christina and three men I did not know was followed by pictures of cocks sliding into cunts, mouths and arses and I was certain Bryn was receiving similar reminders of his wife's salacious antics.

My wife continued to tease and deny; drawing me into an excited fervour and then withdrawing all stimulation. She talked about "Mikey" and "Danny" fucking her all lunchtime, or a threesome with Christina and her friend. Or the state of her office when a particularly randy gentleman had signed the contract and had celebrated with a rough screw against the wall.

And she loved to give all the details: the smoothness of the cock, the thrust of their hips, the delicate flavour of their cum or the firmness of their buttocks. She whispered them seductively to me, recalling her stories in intimate details as I writhed beside her, feeling her hand close around my firm cock, so desperate for her to bring me to much needed relief.

She promised that I would be allowed to orgasm on Friday night, which started when Erin and Christina left Bryn and I alone as we babysat my children; we watched a Disney film with popcorn. They were knackered when I put them into their beds, tucking my little monsters underneath their duvets as Bryn poured me a beer in the kitchen and waited by a small white envelope.

Erin and Christina had left us instructions: enclosed in an envelope was a USB stick and we were commanded to watch the files together. Naked.

I plugged the memory drive into the TV and clicked "Play," not checking to see what the files were named before the first video started: "Cuckolds get fucked Volume 3."

Bryn slouched on the sofa, tossing his yellow panties to the floor. "Nice pair!" I stripped also, looking around the lounge to see if I could spot any hidden cameras; I couldn't.

Bryn's hand settled on my thigh as we watched the film of submissive men getting fucked by dominant men as their controlling partners watched or participated. I can't deny I found it exciting, especially with Bryn's fingers tapping lightly on my cock and my fingers gripping his shaft.

I loved the friendship I had with my neighbour: we were at total ease with one another, and he said nothing as I placed my beer on the table and slid down the sofa, taking a long lick of his smooth manhood. He ran his hands through my short hair, watching as my tongue slid over his cock-head and sucked at his glans.

He tasted of man: he always did, but the bitter, acrid taste of his cock was more pronounced than normal. I lapped at his strong aroma, taking in the powerful scent. We were both submissives at heart; we both adored the act of giving pleasure. I savoured every adjustment of his hips, every stray whimper or every flinch of his cock as I lapped at his prick, sucking up his pre-cum and taking his shaft into my mouth.

I loved it, because I was a cocksucker. I loved to suck cocks as much as I loved to lap at cunts. I enjoyed the warm erect shaft sliding over my lips as I fellated Bryn's cock and felt his arousal dance inside of him. I loved to see his foreskin part as his cock grew, like a flower at spring, opening up to the light. I loved the smell of a fresh cock: the power as I submissively swept my tongue over the manhood of another man and filled my mouth with his stiff cock. And I adored the taste of cum: the thick texture of the musky fluid pooling on my tongue as the man spilt his seed into my mouth, holding my head over his cock while he finished defiling and degrading me.

Sucking Bryn's cock made my cock erect and pre-cum to leak onto the sofa I was lying on, as he savoured every sweep of his dick by my tongue. I heard him grunt and pent, I tasted his pre-cum and I felt his arousal: twitching cocks and squirming buttocks as my lips moved over his cock with increasing alacrity.

He mewled in delight, panted in arousal and grunted, holding the back of my head as his cock twitched and spewed several waves of cum into me.

I felt it hit the back of my throat with a jolt and I looked along the naked torso at his relieved face, smiling at his friend licking his cock free of cum with delicate touches from my mouth.

For the first time I can remember we kissed; it always felt like a step too far or a bridge too big, but at that moment it felt natural. A brief kiss on the lips so he could taste his cum that had filled my mouth and smile at me. Grin, and giggle as we cuddled up together to watch the remainder of the film.

And twenty minutes later he was between my legs, pressing his luscious tongue over my cock and sucking, as waves of pleasure cascaded through me. It was hot, and nasty. It was deeply erotic and incredibly taboo. It was delightfully beautiful and desperately shameful. I was enjoying a night of naked debauchery with my male neighbour as my wife partied to get herself fucked by strangers. My friend and fellow cuckold was eagerly sucking my cock, not out of order or obligation but out of mutual sexual enjoyment and reciprocated love.

He grunted as he wantonly sucked my cock, eagerly sweeping his lips over my shaft and sucking gleefully. I panted as his fingers massaged my balls, and his thumb pressed on my perineum. I closed my eyes, dreaming of a dozen people standing alongside me. I dreamt of strangers' cunts and dicks being thrust into my face as I sucked cock and lapped at clitorises.

I felt the finger pressing on my anus, gently rubbing the surface as my balls tightened and I tensed my muscles, thrashing my hips as the inevitable climax filled my loins and I exploded into a mass of desperate relief, jettisoning cum into the mouth of my bisexual lover.

He licked his lips, sucking my cock clean with a guilty expression etched onto his face. We laughed; he got two more beers as I went to the toilet, pissing the residue from our antics into the toilet bowl.

We settled down on the blanket on the sofa and we talked; there were hours of pornography we had been assigned to watch, and we chatted as the films broadcast muscular hunks fucking each other.

The comments were salacious as was the chatter: "he's got a nice cock, but too much of a mouthful. I mean, anything you can't fit in your mouth is just a waste!" We giggled and sniggered like teenagers, the alcohol soaking into our inhibitions as we watched.

"That's what Erin wants to do to me!" I mentioned as two men spitroasted a much younger lad, pushing their cocks into the grunting submissive adorning nipple clamps and a chastity device. I stared as they focused on his expression: a mixture of deep humiliation and resignation. My cock rose, my hand found a similarly stiff prick in Bryn's creaseless manhood.

We watched in silence, sliding our hands over each other's loins as the men grunted and squealed, slamming their hips in a rhythm that impaled the submissive simultaneously. Mercilessly. Passionately. Wantonly. Wantonly taking their pleasure from the pathetic ragdoll submitting to their dominant will to give orgasmic ecstasy to the brutish, muscle-clad figures with thick, powerful cocks.

And we loved it. For the first time in Erin's smorgasboard of male porn was something I could imagine doing. My mind transported me to the position of the young man; his two holes stuffed with meaty cock. I could feel the slide of the prick against the lubricant in my arse, filling my butt with his impaling manhood and rhythmically sliding against my prostate. I could feel it in my mind, breathlessly grunting into the intrusion thrusting into my mouth.

I felt worthless. I felt like a cheap piece of meat or a discardable sex toy. I felt like I was being fucked, with my head pressed down on the veiny manhood being shoved into my mouth and hitting my gag reflex at the back of my throat. I gripped my thumb out of habit.

The prick slammed into my butt; his grip pivoting on my hips with his firm touch that drove his cock deep into me. Sliding against my prostate, and filling my arse with his meat.

"Peter," Bryn called, grinning up at me as I bucked my hips. He took me out of my trance, banishing my mirages away. "You OK?"

"Yeah," I breathed, as his fingers walked over my erect cock.

"Imagining doing it?" He asked rhetorically. "But then, you've never been fucked by a man have you?" I shook my head. The millionaire grinned as his body pressed against mine. His hand tweaked my nipple. "Want to do it ... now!"

"As in ... you?" I felt the horniness sweep into me; my cock twitched and he smiled. He had his answer. The top drawer in our sideboard contained condoms and lube: he knew this and he looked at my expression as he bit open the condom wrapper.

I loved to see this; a primal need for sex so desperate that the condom is ripped from it's packet by the teeth. It showed base emotion: a passionate, fervid necessity to grab sexual satisfaction that nothing could slow down the fiery ardour to fuck the willing submissive.

And I was willing. I was feverishly desperate. The black-haired man held the backs of my thighs apart as his fingers massaged colourless lubricant into my hole. He pulled me horizontal on the sofa by my legs, saying nothing as he lined his erect cock into the whirl of my anus.

Missionary position.

He was fucking me in the missionary position. Mounting me like a horny teenager fucking his prom-date, he held my legs vertical to my body by his shoulders as I relaxed my ring to allow him entry. He sighed as his cock slipped past the muscle. My breathing was restricted by the position; I panted with short quick breaths as I felt the smooth slide of his cock into me.

It took a moment: the initial feeling of discomfort waned as the cock slowly slipped inside my lubricated ass-hole. I groaned: for the first time, I was being fucked by another man. For the first time I was taking a cock up my arse. For the first time I was having gay intercourse.

And I was enjoying it. I felt a sensation inside of me that I'd never felt before: a deep teasing of my prostate that stoked my arousal.

Pre-cum poured from the end of my erect cock, soaking my stomach as the gentle slide against my prostate expelled a pool of fluid.

And then Bryn began to screw me. Slow strokes of his cock from his hips as his body held me in my submissive position: ankles resting on his shoulders as he thrust his cock deep into my butt. My balls rested against his pubis, his hands pinning my shoulders as our eyes met.

Jolts of electric pleasure surged through my body: a hundred times better than receiving a blowjob as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper into my arse, rodgering me as if I was a blow-up sex doll.

But I was no lump of plastic feeling nothing, but I enjoyed every sensation he experienced. My muscles quivered, we both felt it. His cock twitched, we both groaned. Our flesh slapped together sinfully, we both heard it. Every flicker of arousal was savoured by us both. I relished in my submission, basking in the degradation of being used by his cock.

His prick pistoned into me; the grunting man held me into the sofa as his cock twitched and his body shook, burying his cock deep into my rectum as it twitched and I felt his cock fill his condom.

And then, as our eyes met, he leant into me and kissed me. Not a gentle peck on the cheeks or lips but a snog. We both felt it and we both wanted it. I'd lost my anal virginity to him and we'd built a connection. My hands gripped his buttocks, squeezing his smooth flesh as our tongues twined together.

I tasted the beer and the felt rough skin on his lips. I felt his cock shrivel and slide out of my butt but it stopped nothing. Our warm bodies pressed together as our tongues passionately explored.

And that day, that fuck, was the moment we all knew I was as bisexual as Bryn.

And it changed so much.