All Comments on 'Cuckolding for Beginners Ch. 17'

by bawdybloke

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

guys kissing is a turn off for me... but in the right moment...

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

Ive read several chapters in a row but I remember them talking a couple of weeks to refresh their marriage. So important. Romance and making love not fucking all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More than a fault in a moment of carnal weakness, it is an unforgivable betrayal of his promise of fidelity of heart that Peter has just committed.

He is not a passing lover, he is the love that Erin wanted for a husband before God and man, and more than anything he is the father of her children and he will fall from the pedestal where she had placed him so high that he could accept all the abuses she would ask him to endure.

Everything was always done with his consent, even if it sometimes tore his heart out before his love for her eased his pain, because if there is no more jealousy, there is no more love.

Erin never betrayed him, never lied, never hid anything, she always defended him against the incomprehension and the persecution of the louts, now, how could she ever trust him?

It was Erin who should have led him to this pagan ceremony of renewal of their vows that she wished to offer him, she choosing the two officiants as he entered an estate where she would invite him to join her, as he, long before and not without pain, had agreed out of pure love to let her take the keys.

Peter robbed her of that moment when she would have given thanks for all he had endured for her, it was like stabbing her in the heart. Perhaps Erin will find the strength and wisdom to forgive him, but this wound to their pact of trust will never fully heal.

JosephB

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

This chapter reminds me of the first time I was fucked by a man. It was wonderful, didn't actually hurt at all, and totally turned me into a faggot cocksucking bottom slut. That day I didn't become "bi" but instead became "GAY". AND I LOVE IT !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous