All Comments on 'Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 03'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Hot, Needs Editing

Hot Story, but you keep losing track of names. You need to proofread the story, too.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
DAMN!~~~~ this story is so hot.

The best damn cheating wife story you have ever written and one of the best on this site, or the net. Please, please, please keep this one going for awhite it makes me so wet and horny and want to be fucked hard and long. I can't wait until all the sisters are sharing their men and fucking strangers as their husbands watch! GOD I have to go masturbate again! You really make me hot!

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
Ha ha ha!...

Interesting how people enter open relationships for different reasons.

John likes to get off by watching his wife experience great sex. I bet Don will let his wife fuck another just for a chance to get inside her sister's panties..LOL!

I wonder what Mandy's husband will think about this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Imaginative Concept

As disrupting and deviant as the sick self cuckolding has been so far, the peripheral stories may save the day? It depends if you have the pitiful pimp husband self cuckolding spread and how you handle it. Without some twinge of lifelike reality or consequence mixed in to the plot, it's just a sick author writing for the jaded sorid sicko's and a waste of imaginative talent.

If husband #2 pimps out his wife whore then the story tubes toward deep subhuman depravation. If husband #3 also joins the watching pimp brigade you lose any credibility earned to date as an author of some reality for us semi-normal folks - you join the self cuckolding / fuck and suckers which would be unfortunate as we have plenty of those type writers already.

So author - it's now your choice of audience - forward or down the slippery slope with the many others?

(To anticipate the comments - You know it really isn't a morality issue! Rather it is really a reality or deviant perversion sickness question!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
from a womans viewpoint.....

married 40 years...your story line has me going , thanks....more?

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Again great

great story, You ain great form.re back

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot story

This has my attention. The cock is standing and waiting for me to read more. mmmm

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Mental

The mentally ill babbling to others in The same situation. Pathetic excuse for a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous