All Comments on 'Cuckolding from a Woman's View Ch. 07'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Fall With Him

if it happens! Why ruin it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sheeesh. Do you think every man is a punk?

Are ANY of the husbands in this freaking story going to show a backbone? So far two out of three are pathetic losers, juries still out on Bud, but he seems to be leaning in the wimp direction. Shit!

Tim C.

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Story Seems to Be Going down the Drain

It was a reasonable story so far, but assuming everybody likes to watch their wives get fucked in totally unreasonable and unbelievable. While you are at it, why do not you let the husbands suck the lovers' cocks? Everybody is gay after all, are not they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DON'T DO IT BUD

I'd like to see a "speech" from Bud at the Sunday get-together. Something along the lines of what cock-hungry cheating sluts his sisters-in-law are and what fucked-up pencil-dick wimp losers their husbands are. If he lets it happen ONCE he's screwed

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it funny how stupid some men are

get another man to fuck your wife better,with bigger cock,and ways she want let you fuck her at,something wrong with that picture.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
More

Good so far I hope Bud dosn't give in. I know his wife and theother are and will put a lot of pressure on him, but there has to be one sane person in the bunch. All three sister and the two brother in law's don't see how this can destory there marriages. I hope there is a day of wreckening comming and Bud stays strong and true to himself

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
How can she still want another man after the

fucking her husband has given her? Hopefully you will not portray Bud as the standard erotic story male that gets an erection everytime he thinks about his wife fucking another man. Will he be the fantasy man that men are portrayed as on this site or will he be like the average man on the street that doesn't want his wife with another man?

How about he sets this deal, he will allow his wife to fuck the guy if he (Bud) gets to fuck another woman, a woman that is hot and willing. Not one of the sisters, but a stripper or a pro that really gets into the sex. That's only fair, isn't it?

Or he could just say no to the fucking and keep pleasuring his wife just like he is doing now. Fantasies are fine as long as they remain fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Of course he's going to let her do it....

what kind of a "wife" story would this be if he didn't. For those who don't enjoy that kind of story, why are you reading this topic? Don't forget, this is fantasy not reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Getting Worried-Thought Bud Had Testosterone

It's looking like Bud's a loser like the other two. I hope he gets his sanity back. From previous chapters, we know he's already seen Mandy having sex with John. Why is he even in bed with her? I think he could start off the conversation on Sunday by knocking out some teeth (at least John's). That would get his get his message across very efficiently.

Plain and simple-if his wife is thinking about sex with someone else, she certainly isn't in love with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YES,, Go for it Bud...Have your fun the others!!!!

This is a GREAT Story.... I cant wait to read the next part.

I hope Bud gets his chance with his sister-inlaws..

The whole story is sooooo hot.... Keep the story going....

It is getting better as you go... Make sure Bud gets his tooD

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't give up on Bud. He has a plan.

cuckold or crafty? stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bud is after Mary, and Mandy is very pleased inde

It has taken awhile to manifest, but the journey is great, the pants aren't off quite yet. A bit of teasing and thinking yet, or it will be over too quick and just a memory.

The lust snowball is getting bigger, it's gathering speed, but us girls need it to crank up more yet, to milk the most emotions from it.

Which night will the pussy vibrate ? Bud has to lose his mind so completely, that he will want Mary forever. Then Mandy can have exactly, and everything, she desires.

"Lights, VCR, action". Don't drop the curtain yet, more suspense please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A seed from sick perverted mind!!

Why don't you commit your self to asylum?? You will find plenty of like minds there and possibly be happy instead bitter and twisted!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Idea !

Would you consider euthanasia??

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 11 years ago
Loved it

I am a woman and I would love this, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

Gay, sick shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot !

The best story I've ever ! Read . It seems to be a true story the way it's written.

rolando7rolando7over 4 years ago

This is about as hot as a story can get. I wish I could meet 3 sisters like this and get to party with them.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Mental illness in all it’s horror.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 months ago

well written but divorce the Bitch after getting photos of her adultery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous