Cuckolding Gets Moist Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband discovers cuckold desires... with a twist.
2.1k words
3.83
34.3k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thick, dark cock pounded my pussy, effortlessly smashing into my cervix, as my husband sat in a chair next to the bed watching. He was in cuckold heaven, with two fingers stroking the sorry excuse of boyhood between his legs. I moaned passionately as my lover and I neared orgasm in our sweaty heap, fully embracing the sweet smell of sex.

——

How did we get here, you may be wondering. Well, the story of turning my husband into a cuckold sure is an interesting one, considering that even as of last month, we had a pretty vanilla marriage. I've talked about this with my husband quite a bit over the last week, and his perspective gives all of the juicy details! So without further ado, here it is. Note: this is my reconstruction of his point of view, so every detail won't be 100% accurate.

——

Where was she? It was almost 9 pm, and my wife Maddie was usually home by 7 after her book club. She had texted me saying it was running a little over today, but 2 hours? I opened my messages app for the umpteenth time that night and sent her another message. Still no reply.

Minutes passed, but they felt like hours: had something happened to my wife?

The door to the house opened, and I immediately felt relieved. Maddie walked in, looking flustered and covered in a layer of sweat.

"Dear, are you alright? What happened?" I asked.

Her eyes didn't immediately meet mine, but she spoke in a voice that sounded genuine. "I'm so sorry! The book club decided to talk about our plans for the rest of the year, and we literally planned out each and every week! You know how us girls are. I feel really bad that my phone ran out of charge and I didn't reach out to you."

I felt relieved. Nothing had happened at all! Maddie was just, in a typical spurt of nerdiness, trying to keep everything organized with her friends.

I had prepared dinner for her, expecting her to be tired. Seeing her sit at the table, I figured she wanted to eat before she took a shower, so I served us food. However, when we finished eating and walked into our bedroom, Maddie just changed into her pajamas and hopped into bed.

"Aren't you going to take a shower and freshen up?" I asked, secretly hoping to have some sex before bed.

"Oh... I'm really tired for some reason today. I think I'll just shower tomorrow. Sorry babe," she said, knowing exactly what I wanted. I figured that she was just having a rough day and didn't think much of her denying me sex. Unlike usual, I didn't try to coax her into sex, since she was a little sweaty and hadn't cleaned up. Little did I know it, but that night she had ascended from wife to hotwife, and wasn't interested in what I had to offer anymore.

——

While at work the next day, I got a text from my wife: "Coming home at 4:30 as usual, babe? Lmk"

"Yeah, why?" I replied.

"Just wondering. I'm getting horny for you!" This text got my cock hard. Now, to be clear, my penis isn't that big, unfortunately. Last time we measured, it was between 3 and 4 inches when erect, meaning I could even walk around the office and people would assume it's just something in my pocket, not a hard-on.

The seconds felt like hours as I sat at my desk, but eventually, I drove home. After entering the house, I was immediately hit by a pungent odor. It smelled somewhat familiar, but I couldn't quite place it.

I walked to the bedroom, where my wife lay on the bed, with a damp spot on the sheets near her pussy. She was sweating profusely, and she smelled. The blush on her checks from an orgasm was evident.

"Hey! I've been getting hot for you!" she exclaimed. She sounded satisfied, yet aroused, so I assumed she had just masturbated before my arrival. What I didn't know was that when she said she was getting hot, she really meant she was continuing a lifestyle change transforming herself into a hotwife.

I started to unzip, but she stopped me. "Can you just go down on me today?" she said as she raised her arms to put her hands behind her head while spreading her legs.

I was disappointed. She had teased me all day, only to reveal that she wasn't going to give me the pleasure I craved! To top it all off, the odor in the room was undoubtedly coming from her moist armpits, and it got worse when she exposed them, stunting any sexual drive that I had built up. I made a mental note to remind my wife to wear deodorant, since she had clearly forgotten today morning. While my dick deflated in my pants thanks to the unpleasant smell, I got on my knees and put my mouth on my wife's wet pussy. The cunnilingus started, but Maddie tasted... different. Her cunt was much more soaked than it had ever been before, and the contents were a little salty. Overall, her juices were thicker in texture than they usually were. At first, I didn't like the taste and briefly stopped, but I soon started to get aroused. My little penis reached its full length, barely straining in my pants, and my licking became more passionate. I sucked every last drop of thick cream from her pussy and brought her to orgasm while touching myself through my pants. While my wife moaned, I prematurely orgasmed into my underwear. Embarrassed, I tried to diffuse the sexual energy in the room, praying that she wouldn't want me to fuck her at that moment. Luckily for me, that wasn't on her mind at all.

"Maddie, you tasted different today. Something new in your diet?" I asked.

"You could say that. Did you like it?" she replied.

I answered honestly, without knowing the implications of my words. "I loved it babe! You need to keep doing this. What did you change?"

Maddie smiled widely at my answer, as if I had satisfied her in a major way. "Great! I'll keep doing it as much as possible. It's a fun change, but I'm not going to tell you what is it yet!" At that, she smiled seductively, which confused me, but I brushed it off.

I stepped into another room to clean up my pants and underwear. I was thinking to myself, "nice getaway, Tyrone," but also was hit by a wall of realization as my cock hardened. Inside this room, away from my wife, I could barely smell her body odor. I hadn't known just how much that smell had been stopping me from exerting my lustful energy. I threw off my pants and underwear and started stroking my dick. Thoughts of the thick cream in my wife's pussy got me to orgasm in no time. I had no idea what she had done, but it sure did taste great!

——

In bed that night, I turned to my wife and was about to reach for a nipple to tease her into having sex when I was hit with her body odor. Hadn't she showered after cunnilingus? I remembered my mental note to myself.

"Hey babe. How was the shower today?" I tried to ask casually.

"It was good. I had a nice long shower in the morning," she said with just as much disinterest.

So, that was part of the problem! She was suddenly showering in the mornings rather than in the evenings, which left her a little stinky at bed. I had figured out that much already.

"I don't mean to offend, but did you remember to put on deodorant after the shower? You smell kind of bad."

Her reply was a lot sharper than I expected. "No! I'm going all natural and those deodorant sticks have nasty chemicals!!"

I was genuinely surprised. I'd never known my wife as one to care so much about that type of stuff! I thought for a second about how to reply, but it seemed like my question had sent the wrong signal.

"But if you can't handle the natural smell of a woman, go sleep on the couch. I'm sure you'll be able to get your dick hard there and masturbate. I guess it only 'smells kind of bad' when you're around me." She had raised her voice a little throughout this rant, and I regretted asking the question.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"The smell's not for you. It's okay. I understand," she said, a little more tenderly than her last remark.

Part of me wanted to keep arguing and apologize, but another wanted to get onto the couch and masturbate. My dick couldn't even get fully hard when I was this close to my wife.

"Okay babe. I'm going to go sleep on the couch." As soon as I said this, she smiled and put a quick kiss on my check. I felt great about my choice already!

I laid on the couch and pleasured myself, once again thinking back to the taste of my wife's pussy.

——

Over the next two weeks, this became a daily routine. I'd come home to a sweaty wife and clean out her pussy, then sleep on the couch.

However, everything changed one day when I came home from work early. I wanted to surprise my wife, and was hoping she wouldn't have gotten sweaty yet. However, as I pulled onto the familiar street of my house, I saw another car in my driveway next to my wife's. Displaced, I parked my car on the side of the road and walked in. I heard loud moans coming from the bedroom, and I knew at that moment my wife had been unfaithful. I was filled with sorrow, dread, grief, anger, and confusion. My knees felt weak. What had I done wrong?

I tip-toed to the bedroom and silently cracked the door open, confirming my fears.

On the bed was my wife, with a wide grin on her face and her mouth open in pure bliss. On top of her was a tall Indian male with a muscular build, regularly driving his penis in and out of my wife's little pussy. I couldn't see much of his penis from the slight opening in the door, but from what I saw, it made my penis look like it still needed to go through puberty. However, what perplexed me even more was what the Indian man was doing. He had his face buried in Maddie's right armpit, taking deep sniffs, kissing, licking, and enjoying her body odor. It seemed like his thrusts got more and more forceful with each sniff.

"You're extra sweaty today, little girl," he said in a deep voice with the most imperceptible of accents.

"Thanks Daddy! I worked up a stink for you, running around the house and doing some jumping jacks."

I fully understood what my wife had done and why she had done it. Not only did she find a well-endowed man capable of satisfying her in a way I never could, but she also found a man with a fetish for something I had an aversion to: sweaty armpits.

I knew I should have been outraged, but instead, I felt... aroused. My penis had hardened and was leaking pre-cum as I was watching my wife and her lover. For the next hour, my wife and this Indian man fucked in a variety of positions. I saw her deepthroat him, he fucked her between the boobs, and he even rubbed his penis in her armpits. Maddie came again and again, but the man remained hard.

I had silently came many times while watching, and I accumulated a stack of tissues on the floor that I needed to throw out.

At long last, the man started grunting while fucking Maddie, and I knew he was filling her with semen that I would later clean up. Quickly, I picked up all of the tissues and threw them out, then rushed to my car. After I closed the door, I checked my watch: 4:20. Perfect. I drove back in the direction of work for a couple of minutes, then came back. I needed to cover all of my bases! As expected, my wife was in the bedroom, naked and sweaty. It was at that moment that I had to make a critical decision. I could either confront her about cheating on me, or pretend as if nothing occurred and give her cunnilingus, knowing full well that I was cleaning up another man's semen.

To me, it was a no-brainer!