All Comments on 'Cuckolding Gets Moist Ch. 01'

by Imgoingallnatural2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome story

Please write future chapters soon! I loved the details and plot!!

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Maddie, you didn't make a cuckold you enabled him to be what he would be.

You'll enjoy many different cocks now, and well your husband will take care of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

I really love how this took cuckolding to the next level and had the wife and bull connect with a fetish the husband couldn’t relate to. Maddie, you are now truly free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yep, this should do it

This story will definitely draw out all the mouth breathing lizards who crawl out from under their rocks to post their negative comments. Pretty soon this comment section will have the likes of Impo-64, 26thNC, whack doodle and other closet cocksuckers screaming such wit as "cuck Garbage," "This story sucks"

For no other reason than that, you get 5 Stars

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3over 3 years ago
Sweaty and hot

Keep writing. It’s an intriguing twist on the usual cuckold theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweat Rocks!

Great story, even if the smells were a bit overpowering! My wife showers frequently and wears deodorant. However, after she has been with one of her lovers, her whole body is sweaty from fucking because she is extremely athletic in bed. And of course, her cunt is full of their cum.

She sits on my face, expulses their cum into my willing mouth, and I gobble it all up. Then, she has me lick her entire body clean of she and her lover’s sweat. I can generally tell which one of her lovers she has been with by the taste of his sweat all over her body. And believe me, they sweat an awful lot on her tight, young, sexy body.

Like the wife in your story, she changed her shower schedule. On the nights that she has been with a lover, she comes home to me and sleeps with me without showering. Then, in the morning I am to wake her up, by licking her pussy. By then it has gotten pugnant and almost repulsive. However, my 3-inch, pencil dick oozes with excitement as I do it.

She is totally owned by her lovers, and I have not received any sexual services from her for over a year. However, she does let me dry hump her thigh and cum. Then I lick it up.

She and her lovers are going to start working out at the gym, then coming home they will have me lick both their body’s clean. Then, I will be allowed to lick her pussy and suck his cock to get them ready to fuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous