Cuckolding Gets Moist Ch. 02

Story Info
A hotwife's simple test to separate cuckolds and Bulls.
1.1k words
3.51
16.4k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never wear deodorant. Having smelly, all-natural armpits has health benefits, but it also helps me easily separate the men from the boys, or the Bulls from the cuckolds.

Last week, I went to the local gym. I was wearing my usual: a cotton sports bra and shorts. I noticed the air conditioning was off. After about half an hour, I was drenched. The creases under my arms were wet and stinky, and my short stubble stuck to my skin! Beads of sweat ran down my forehead and all over my belly. My feet, inside my socks and shoes, were surely building up a stink as well.

That was when the fun began. I drove home and, waiting on the couch were my two favorite men: Dileep and Tyrone, boyfriend and husband.

As usual, I hugged Dileep first. I felt his muscular arms pull my body close to his and heard him inhale deeply through his nose. His cock hardened to its full 9 inches and I smiled as my Bull passed the test. My natural armpit odor alone had quickly aroused him.

Next was the part I was less excited about. I hugged my husband, Tyrone. When I first married a black man, I expected him to have a large penis. After all, porn always centers the "big black cock." However, Tyrone is among the millions of blacks with small penises (his is below 4 inches in length). I hugged him, knowing all too well what would occur. He held his breath for a couple of seconds, then reluctantly inhaled my musk. Tyrone started coughing and almost threw up, all the while maintaining a soft 1-inch nub between his legs.

"1-0 me," Dileep proudly said.

I took off my bra and put my arms above my head, exposing my armpits. Sitting on the couch between Dileep and Tyrone, I grinned seductively as I yelled "Ready. Set. Sniff!"

They were off. This was the part of the test we called the sniff-off, where both men sniffed one armpit for as long as they could without having to breathe through their mouths. A couple of seconds passed, and my husband ran to the bathroom to do his business. I didn't care what he was doing, but I loved that my Bull was enjoying my armpit odor.

"2-0 me. I win," my Bull said when Tyrone returned.

I giggled as I brought out my husband's "concilation prize." It was an extra small chastity belt, with spikes that were activated by remote control. My holes just got more and more moist as my husband's face showed pure terror. He tried to scamper off, but my Bull quickly held him down. I took my sweet time unbuttoning his pants and exposing his little cock.

"Please Mistress. I don't want to be in chastity," he said.

"Don't worry. You'll love it!" I said with a smile. In all seriousness, I believe all cuckolds would feel great locked in chastity. Boys without armpit fetishes just can't satisfy women unless girls put disgusting chemicals in their underarms! "If you don't want to, you just need to walk out of here. I'll divorce you." I said in the sharpest of tones I could muster. I knew my black husband wanted to serve my Indian bull and me, but sometimes I needed to remind him.

"Okay! I will wear chastity," he said with a resolved look on his face. Within the blink of an eye, I fastened the belt onto his pee pee (I refuse to call it a penis or cock, since those terms designate what men have). The lock clicked and I put on a necklack with the key.

"Little girl. Let's go upstairs," Dileep said, and I was more than happy to follow my master knowing what was coming next.

We closed the bedroom door and I fell to my knees, eager to take in my Indian man's large penis. I yearned for the smell of semen. Seeing his wide, pink head pop out from Dileep's pants made me wet, and I kissed it passionately, grazing the manly hole at the tip of his dick with my tongue. I brought one of my hands to my pussy while massaging his balls with the other. Using only my head, I sucked my Indian boyfriend's dick, making sure to deepthroat so I could give him maximum pleasure. Before he came, I pulled Dileep's dick out of my mouth and directed it towards my left armpit.

"Let's brew some all-natural deodorant together," I told Dileep, pushing him over the edge. Alternating between each armpit, I caught every drop of his cum. While my man's penis calmed down, I took my fingers and distributed the cum evenly throughout my armpits. In the mirror, it looked just like real deodorant!

For the rest of the night, Dileep and I fucked in a variety of positions, and we eventually forgot about our new brand of armpit deodorant. When I woke up the next morning, naked in Dileep's muscular arms, I stretched and noticed an amazingly delicious smell. Still hung over from the night before, I didn't realize it was armpit odor and semen mixed together.

During work that day, I got lots of compliments from other girls about my "new perfume." I told everyone it was homemade, and that I might sell it in the future. Their faces lit up with smiles. A couple of the men seemed to be particularly repelled by my new smell, but I didn't mind: they were all clearly cuckolds.

Dileep started cumming in my pits regularly, just like some dumb girls wear deodorant regularly.

A couple of days later, my best friend, Julia, came by my office, a little sweaty after her jog during break.

"Hey, Maddie! How's it going?" she asked, beaming.

"Jules! I'm doing well. What about you?" I responded.

"Amazing. I wanted to ask about your new perfume. Do you think you could spare some for me?" she asked, with a submissive smile on her face. At that moment, I caught a whiff of her body odor. It smelled like onions, with a little touch of cheese. I didn't realize Julia had stopped wearing deodorant!

"How come you need it? I think you smell great," I said. I quickly closed the door to the office, knowing where the conversation was going.

"Really?" Julia giggled. "There's no way you think that. I lost a bet with Olivia so I have to go all natural for a week without taking a shower. I'm literally 3 days in and smell so bad my husband won't have sex with me!"

Maddie smiled. She had suspected Julia's husband was also a cuckold, but this confirmed it.

"Why don't you come by my house tonight? I'll make sure you're happy with your armpits before you leave." I grinned and hoped Dileep would like the snack I was bringing him.