All Comments on 'Cuckolding her Indian Husband Ch. 01'

by Just_a_desi_guy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do you hate all Indians? You make him look like a complete fool. The answer is a divorce. Poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Be careful what you ask for because 98% of the time introducing third parties , or more , even random ones , ends in divorce within 2 years

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

The idiots seem to run around freely here and just don't want to die out. This author and his "story" prove it to us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Horribly written road map to a much deserved but most likely messy divorce. Now back to your closet little one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story. It’s a hit build up and I can’t wait to see what happens next.

AhboomAhboomabout 2 years ago

Nice start! Waiting for part 2. Maybe she'll verbally humiliate him a bit more

lustylionlustylionabout 2 years ago

I gave 5 stars, wonderfully plotted erotic story. Some idiots and moralists who can't resist visiting this page will always hurl abuses and try to discourage you. Just igore them and keep writing.

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments. I will be posted the next chapter to this story - this part will not feature humiliation. Maybe I will explore humiliation in further chapters.

I have not deleted comments of anyone - it just shows people are unable to ascertain the difference between literature and reality. I never said it is my story or that of anyone I know. This story is a pure imagination of my devious mind.

But, I do not condemn Cuckold/ Stag-vixen/ Hotwife lifestyle. I have quite some friends who have led the lifestyle for 20+ years with a very strong marriage. So, to all those saying this would be a path for divorce - I strongly urge you to read publications on the low rates of divorce in the lifestyle (statistical analyses).

I take the feedback on poor writing though - I cannot cater to all the readers. Some may like the sex part only, some may like the build up to sex. I try to keep my stories close to reality - it will not feature 10 inch dicks, it will not feature hour long sex with oohs and aahs (Feel free to play that in a loop in your mind if you fancy that). My stories will feature - how people feel leading upto the sex part.

Thanks for all the comments.

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Also I guess the story is in the right category:

Loving Wives

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more

Swinging - when a couple swing with another couple

Sharing - when someone shares his partner with another person/ couple/ more

More - The admins have to explain :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of course, cuckolds will have few divorces, because at any word across the will of his wife, his balls will be torn off.

Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyabout 2 years agoAuthor

I think I have to add a disclaimer going forth: the central premise and warn readers not to go ahead if they can't digest the premise.

As simple as that: Cuckolding is not for everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_a_desi_guy@Just_a_desi_guy
Just penning down some of my kinks - cuckolding, hotwifing, exhibitionism, polyamory, cum play In my stories, I focus more on the buildup to the sex than the act of having sex. I also tend to focus less on body types, colour of skin, massive penis(unless it is somehow impor...