All Comments on 'Cuckolding her Timmy Ch. 01'

by ell451390

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same story with different characters. I need to know why? And her mother is lying to her Dad the whole time? Cuckolding is one thing but lying? a big no no for me. I can't see liars as the loving wives and relationship cant be build on lies. If she can lie about fking others guy, what if she is lying about she loves her husband too. Where is the line? No one can read minds and no one can prove her love. What? She will stay in the rain for all night again? lol. Logically speaking, her husband won't trust her anymore either. Love is not the only thing that is needed in relationship. Trust is one of the issues that breaks up loving couples every single times. Lastly her mom acting like I can do what I want because your father love me is an abusive mindset. It seems she still didnt grow up from her teenage years. Sry I feel disappointed. I believe the same will happened with her daughter too. If she cant make Timmy to enjoy cuckolding like the same with her mom and dad. The cycle will repeated. This time Timmy will kill himself or he will kill Wade who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know, the characters were good, but as for Louise, I didn't like that she keeps cheating on Ryan.

I know that there are people who love their partner even when they are unfaithful, like Marcela Valencia who loves Armando in Ugly Betty, but maybe you should make a redemption arc for Ryan, where he doesn't look too pathetic.

Maybe giving Louise an ultimatum, threaten to commit suicide or divorce.

Regarding Tim, I really like shy people, I am like that myself, but even that type of people has a limit.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Honest opinion about the characters? I cant get behind how people can be that abusive and insulting to someone they supposedly love. I just cant grasp it. For doing what Emilia has done you need to be sadistic and indifferent about others, so how could she 'love' someone? Maybe I should ask what her definition of love is because if that the way she shows her 'love' Timmy should be scared about staying alive. And what could you say about Timmy? I dont know, the moment he saw his 'girlfriend' fucking someone else and humiliating him I would have severed all contact. But I do get his heartbreak, shortly before the end. Even after what she did to him, its normal to be heartbroken and down, he loved her afterall and feels the loss, even if it was just an illusion. There was maybe a bit of anger missing. After he took her back at the end I couldnt help myself and compare him to victims of abuse. They are blind to what the other person does to them or rather ignore it and override the moment of abuse with good memorys they had and then hold tight to them, hoping for the next good memory to justify the abuse. Its a spiral. Thats it about the characters. About the story, it was shockingly similar to your last series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some issues with your story:

This was repetitive and unnecessary. It’s literally the same story and all you changed were the names.

No guy goes by a name ending in “y” ie, Timmy, Jimmy, Johnny, Ronnie. Those are children's names.

The lack of basic human empathy is astounding. If you get off on hurting someone, you need professional help because it’s a sign of being a psychopath. It’s also a sign of abuse: mental or physical trauma is serious.

Lastly, none of the characters are entertaining. It’s painful to read about people so divorced from reality that they would enjoy inflicting deliberate pain on a “loved” one. Let’s face it, love takes many forms but hurting someone isn’t love.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

With all due respect to anonymous, no you cannot love your husband or wife and keep cheating on them. A single indiscretion, a short term affair that got out of control and was ended with confession... it's plausible love exists. Long term cheating and lying requires a loss of respect. It requires manipulation and exploitation of one's spouse. That is not love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad

GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

I kind of feel the same as the anon. I love me a cuckold story, but this is the same story as the first three. I was hoping the daughter might have a little more depth than mom, but it was just a repeat of the other one. I am going to read chapter two, hoping there may be a difference there.

dingusmcmingusdingusmcmingusover 2 years ago

I could only get halfway through the first page before I gave up. It's so clumsily written. You need an editor, or at least to reread what you've written out loud to yourself to see if it sounds correct.

AssmouthloverAssmouthloverabout 1 year ago

This was a great story! I love Emilia so much, her love for her boyfriend despite preferring to fuck other guys is so adorable!

Don’t listen to the haters, your stories are great! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous