Cuckolding In 4 Stages

Story Info
His sperm, My wife, Oh No!
1.2k words
3.69
23.6k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Richard and I am a cuckold. Not the closet cuckold who watches porn every night wishing his wife would make his dream a reality. No, I am a bona fide cuckold who now faces the realities that come along with this new label for me. I have cried for nights on end, racked with the guilt of carrying out my perverted fantasy. I wish I had never read about this fetish in that Penthouse my brother hid under his mattress all those years ago.

That is where I first read my first real cuckold tale about cheating wives and their wimp husbands that crave being cuckolded by a superior male with a much bigger cock and large testicles that contain real sperm.

Unknown to his wife, the husband in this story was hiding in the closet watching his wife commit adultery as he stroked himself.

The most exciting part of the story was when he realized the love of his wife was taking her lover bare. If he didn't pull out in time her ripe and fertile womb would be fertilized with potent baby making sperm. As the wife approached her orgasm the stud shortened his strokes and began to groan as his climax approached as well.

Snapping out of my daydream my secretary stuck her head in my office door," Melissa called and asked if you could call her back when you are free"

"Thank you, Stacey, I will do that now". I always looked forward to hearing my wife's sweet voice, a voice that matched her personality and looks.

Melissa is one of those girl next door types. 5'7" with shoulder length dirty blonde hair, 135 lbs. and the cutest smile you could imagine. Kind and considerate she always was there for those in need. Picking up the phone I began to wonder if the handyman had started work on our basement renovation. "Hi sweetheart, how is your day so far?" 'Good I replied, how is your day going, did our handy man get there yet? Yes, he has and he already is well into it.

"He really seems to know what he is doing for someone so young; he told me he is only 26 years old and recently divorced". " Well watch him I replied, your sexy 36-year-old body may excite him and he will try to seduce you.

"Stop it you dreamer, you are the only man that I have ever been with and no one else." Stop your fantasizing and concentrate on your work."

"I have to go out to the market after lunch to get some things for dinner, love you, see you tonight." "Love you too. When I hired this handyman, I installed hidden cameras so I could keep an eye on him. You can't trust anyone these days.

I brought up my camera's om my desktop switching from one to the other. The quality of the picture was unbelievable. The rec room camera was focused on Mr. handyman. When I first interviewed him for the job, I did not notice his impressive biceps and flat toned abs. Today he was wearing a tight T" shirt and faded jeans. I wondered to myself if his cock was proportionate to his size or 4.5" like mine. As I was daydreaming, Melissa came into view on the camera.

She was tastefully dressed in a yellow sundress with her hair in a ponytail." Blaine, are you O-K for a bit, I have some errands to run and I'll be back in a couple of hours." Can I get you anything while you are out, she asked?" No, I'm good unless you have a twin sister that is as hot as you are that is available. " Stop flirting with me you bad boy, you are even badder than when I used to babysit you ". I am flattered by the compliment but I am 10 years older than you, surely you must have dozens of hot girls dying to get their hooks into a hunk such as yourself. " " All of that type are shallow bitches looking for their next conquest, and that is not what I am looking for.

" Someone like you, sweet wholesome, who does not paint her face up with layers of makeup and dress slutty, if you were single I would

pursue you until you married me." O-K enough, I am happily married and I need you to stop this." See you when I get back." And then she was gone out the door. As I resumed watching lover boy, I was shocked as he was rubbing the front of his jeans a bulge appearing that was abnormally large.

The fucker must have a rolled-up sock in his pants, trying to impress my wife. What he did next will forever etched in my brain. Walking over to the laundry room he spied the hamper. Next, he opened the lid and began to rummage through the dirty clothes it contained. A smile came to his face as he pulled out a pair of Melissa's sexy boy shorts. The ones she wears when she goes out jogging. Raising the garment towards his face he inhaled the sweaty musky smell of desirable female. But that female was my wife. Now his hand went to his zipper, pulling it down so he could extract what must be a painful erection.

Nothing could prepare me for what I saw next! A penis of mammoth size was hanging out side his pants. Much different than my own, a thick meaty foreskin covered the head. A large drop of pre cum dripped from the slit. As he stroked it, it grew even harder, raising Melissa's sweaty spicy panties to his face he sniffed and licked stroking himself to the brink of ejaculation.

Fuck, he laid the panties on the arm of the couch and took aim for the gusset. Rope after rope of thick creamy sperm soon coated the crotch of my sweet wife's underwear. When he was done her panties were drenched with potent man cream. Spent he returned the panties to the hamper and placing them in the bottom where no one could see them.

What had I just witnessed. Another male had my wife's scent in his nostrils and had coated her underwear with his potent thick semen. My cock was hard as a steel bar. All kind of thoughts were running through my head as my imagination ran wild thinking what if that sperm was to end up inside her.

After a delicious gourmet dinner and the kids were in bed, Melissa went to bed exhausted from the day's activities. I was hoping to spend some quality time, inside her especially after what I witnessed earlier on the camera. I replayed the footage a couple of times then had an idea. I approached the hamper containing my wife's sperm saturated panties just so I could have a sniff of what her pussy would smell like after being fucked by another man.

I found them near the bottom of the pile and was amazed to find them still soaked. inside the panties was a gooey mixture of semen and pussy secretions that I could smell from 3 feet away. I raised the garment to my face to inhale the sweet mixture and was overwhelmed with the smell of earthy bleach smelling semen. And of course, my wife's sweaty secretions. I do not know what came over me but I had to taste the two of them together I licked up the mess from the piece of cloth and within 30 seconds came in my pants.

One way or another Melissa was going to get her pussy full of semen from this guy!