Cuckolding In 4 Stages Pt. 02

Story Info
Melissa completes stage 2.
762 words
4.02
8k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Melissa asked me if I was satisfied with the work Blaine the handy man had done so far. "of course", I replied. In the back of my mind, all I could envision was the work he had done to my wife's panties.

Obviously, this guy had a thing for my wife but instead of being angry or upset as a husband, I found myself aroused at the thought of an alpha-type male taking my mate and making her his.

Last night after I finished defiling Melissa's cum drenched panties I spent an hour or so working on my latest cuck story on my laptop. Using a real-life scenario about a wannabe cuckold realizing his fantasy of watching his wife coupling with a more attractive, muscular aggressive lover who had taken his wife from him and all the skinnier beta husband could do was watch the mating that was taking place before his very eyes. Little did Richard know, his wish was going to take place sooner than he thought.

"I had better get going or I will be late for work. I might be late again so don't wait up."

"Keep an eye on your friend and make sure he has everything he needs to finish the job" as I kissed my wife goodbye. God, she looked beautiful in a sweet innocent kind of way. "I certainly will and you put your perverted thoughts out of your head." I am a one-man woman and your little man is more than enough for me. Now go to work and put your mind on your work. I'm going to go for a run after and do some laundry this afternoon Love you, see you tonight.

Today was like every other day, mundane and uneventful but I had plenty of time to fantasize about Melissa cheating on me with our handyman with the huge cock. Ever since I had my vasectomy My cuckold urges became so strong I found myself daydreaming constantly and always the same situation, me sitting in a chair watching my wife and her lover mating.

Unknown to Richard, at this very moment his fantasies and perverted desires were being discovered.

Speaking of which it was time to check my cameras and check on Blaine's progress. Nothing could prepare me for what I was about to see.

Seated on the couch was Blaine his face contorted in pleasure but he was not jerking off this time. Another hand was doing it, my Melissa was seated on the floor stroking his long thick penis up and down gently as if to prolong his pleasure.

Her face was only inches from his pre cum leaking phallus and I could see her nostrils flaring Inhaling his musk and pheromones. And then she did it. My wife's soft pink tongue began licking the pre cum off the head of the helpless fucker's cock and then opened wide and swallowed half his length and began to bob up and down. There was no way he could last any amount of time with this treatment administered by my wife and her hot wet mouth. It was like she was hypnotized, her goal to pleasure this young stud like no other woman has ever before, slowly rolling her tongue around his foreskin and then licking his sweaty balls and again sucking him back in deep.

He began to groan and his balls drew up in his scrotum. When I was getting my once-a-month blow job this was the stage where she pulled her mouth off and finished me with her hand but she had no intention of doing that this time. With one last groan, Blaine lost the battle to hold off as he began ejaculating into my love's mouth. There was so much she could not hold it all and had no choice but to swallow. Over and over he spurted his hot thick semen onto my wife's tongue and into her mouth.I saw her swallow eight or 9 times as she lovingly drained his balls.

As one would have guessed I was stroking my 4 1/2 inch dong and it exploded all over myself at the same time Blaine came but the icing on the cake was watching my bride orgasm just from sucking cock.

I knew that soon I would be watching my wife pleasured by her lover's big uncut cock.

But why the sudden change in her libido and her willingness to cheat on me with a young man? I will find out this evening when I get home.

(to be continued)