All Comments on 'Cuckolding In 4 Stages'

by dickthestick2011

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4099 months ago

Very hot!! I hope he winds up “fluffing” the guys cock so the stud can fuck his wife!! Beware the LE moralists!!!!!

dickthestick2011dickthestick20119 months agoAuthor

Just wait for part 2. You will cum in your pants just from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A sad story of a guy who really doesn't trust his wife or the handyman and then gets excited by the handyman's action. Maybe he was really gay.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Un believable. My cock was hard as I stroked it reading this and when I got to the end I came harder than I ever have. Is there a part 2 coming?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another mentally ill cuck to be added to the pile of shit we have to put up in LW.

Great start. -1

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk9 months ago

Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry, but this is not very well written and in much need of editing. Thanks for sharing though.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Just wait for part 2, you will throw up in your mouth just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I know that OP reads and responds to comments, so I want to ask him why he and the rest of the writers of this genre always write the same story with the same characters, the same mindset, (nearly) the same dialogue, the same plot, and the same outcome? Has no one thought there are cucks out there who are well-endowed? Men who are conflicted about what they are doing? Are there some wives who feel sorry for their husbands, and they try to get them mental health treatment?

.

The short answer is that these stories don't fit the "loving wife" definition, per se. No, this is an obsessive fetish. If this were body fluids, garments or garment pieces, or hair or satin or nylon instead of an obsessive attraction to wife sharing, it would be relegated to Fetish.

.

These stories are anathema to normal men, not because we feel threatened. It's the opposite. Most men read this and feel disgusted that any man would allow himself to be humiliated and treated so badly. The disturbing thing is the unfairness, the finality, and complete hopelessness of this poor sick bastard's condition.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Boy that was awful. How to get a divorce in one easy lesson.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another moron that's too stupid to find the Fetish category for their fetish story...

Nothing to see here but a giant asshole taking a dump in the wrong category!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife married me for my money, not for my cock. But she gets plenty of that from multiple guys who, like me, just can’t resist her bulbous muscular ass. I get so turned on by the fact that she’s constantly sleeping around. She knows that too…

Great story and keep writing..

JT

litlbulllitlbull9 months ago

It's a great story and looking fwd to part 2 and please tell us if this is real or fantasy

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Hot story 🔥

Congratulations for your first attempt 👏

Please, go on soon!!

dickthestick2011dickthestick20119 months agoAuthor

Thank you for all the positive comments. As far as the negative, every one is entitled to their opinion. I will begin working on part 2 shortly. It will be hot.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous699 months ago

Just too stupid and horrible to warrant a comment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story!! 5 stars! I cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really liked the story. 5 stars. I wish I could find a handyman hung like that. I would leave him alone with my wife in a heartbeat hoping he would have sex with her. A very good idea mounting cameras so he could watch them. What a turn on that would be. I hope the haters do not bother you and you continue to write.

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

I too would love to "fluff" the stud's big cock and get it all wet and ready to fuck my wife. I know that my thin pencil dick can no longer satisfy her, so she needs and desires to have big cocks inside her. That is what I want for her.

Looking forward to reading the next chapters of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdickthestick2011@dickthestick2011
Basically, I am a cuckold wannabe. I would love to experience everything a cuckold lifestyle has to offer. My thanks to all who have read my first attempt at story writing. I have many more ideas and experiences thanks to my ex-wife and her adulteress ways.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES