Cuckolding My Boyfriend

Story Info
My first cuckolding experience with my amazing boyfriend.
1.2k words
3.75
47.3k
37
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch a massive amount porn. Like it pretty much eats up my free time. Lol. So I told my boyfriend about a cuckold fantasy I have and as he always does, he was more then happy to help me live this one out.

We didn't have any one person picked out. I had the idea of using the same guy I had given a random blow job to a few weeks prior to that. After blowing him one day on my lunch break, I went straight to my boyfriend and fucked him. I had already been talking to him for a few months and my boyfriend was also comfortable with him as well plus I already knew his cock size so it all worked out.

My boyfriend picked me up from work and the bull texted me what hotel and the room number.

Before we made it up to the room I gave my boyfriend a kiss and told him how amazing he was for making this finally happen.

My boyfriend told me that he would go as far as I wanted to with this, as long as it made me happy and I wouldn't look at him any differently after.

I gave him a wink and told him nothing could change how I looked at him or how I felt about him.

Before we walked into the room, I kissed him deeply and said "Thank you for doing this for me."

We made it into the room and I introduced the two of them. I told them I was going to put on something more comfortable.

My boyfriend followed me into the bathroom to assisted me get in my sexy outfit. He clenched my corset and adjusted the straps on my 6 in heels. I kissed him again and I hope that you are ready for your first taste of cock.

I came out of the bathroom and took a puff from my vape as my bulls mouth dropped. He looked to be in shock at what a sexy little slut I turned in to. He sat down and poured himself a glass of whisky, as my boyfriend was behind me watching. I told him to take his cock out and to just stroke it.

I dropped to my knees in front of the bull and undid his belt and fished his huge cock out of his pants.

I instructed my boyfriend to continued to stroke his cock while taking pictures/videos of me in the act.

He finally found himself on the couch with a great view of his little cum slut taking his big cock down her mouth. The bull kept taking sips of his drink telling me how good my mouth felt all over his cock.

I could feel every inch sliding down my throat. Drool was running down my mouth and I could feel my make up start to run.

My pussy kept getting more and more wet. I took my mouth off of his cock long enough to instruct my boyfriend to get plenty of good close ups of me sucking this huge cock. I would stop sucking every so often and look at my boyfriend and say " His cock is so much bigger than yours is baby. Don't I look so sexy sucking his huge cock?"

All the while my boyfriend was fingering my clit. I was so wet!

We made our way to the bed and I told my boyfriend he could get fully undressed but he couldn't fuck me until I said so. I told him to help me get my pussy ready for his big cock and so he started to finger me, it wasn't long and i was squirting. He kept kissing my ass and gave my pussy a few licks. I told him that he was very limited on how many licks he could have.

I continued to get my bulls cock nice and wet, man his cock was sooo hard. I told my boyfriend to help me get it more hard. He crawled over on his knees and I took his head with my hand and pushed his face closer to his cock until it was in his mouth. He was still fingering me with his other hand and I noticed he used the one to balance himself.

I told him "I want you to gag on this big cock for me." So I pushed his head further on it and I worked my face closed and sucked and licked all over and made out with my boyfriend with his cock between our lips.

I asked my bull if he was ready and he threw me on my back and started going down on me. He was eating my pussy so good. I must have came at least 4 times.

Meanwhile my boyfriend was watching and making out with me.

My boyfriend wasn't allowed to lick my pussy at this point. I asked him how it looked having another guy go down on me and he said it was the hottest thing ever. His cock was throbbing. I was teasing it giving him it licks and kisses all over the veins he let out a few moans. I told him if he was good later that I might let him fuck my ass.

My bull put a condom and started fucking me from behind. He kept giving me hard thrust each one going deeper and deeper stretching my pussy out. I looked over at my boyfriend and told him how good it felt having his big cock deep inside me. I told him how stretched out it felt. After a while we swapped and I began to ride his cock. I sucked my boyfriends cock while doing so. He kept pulling my hair out of my face telling me how pretty and hot I was. I rode him forward and backwards, a little while went by and he was ready to fuck my ass. I told my boyfriend to start getting my ass ready for him. He licked it and MY GOD is he amazing at eating ass. He gave my ass kisses and rubbed it. I told him to lube my ass. My bull started to fuck me but he was so big my ass needed more stretching.. I told my boyfriend to lube his cock up and to fuck my ass and stretch it out for his big cock. He did for a few minutes and then my bull slowly worked his way in my ass and I could feel every inch of it. My boyfriend made out with me then I sucked his cock while I was getting railed from behind. My bull finished by cumming all over my tits.

My boyfriend asked me if he could have a turn so I told him he had to clean me up and then he can have his way with me. So he licked my pussy clean and continued to lick my ass. He finally made his way in my pussy and I told him I couldn't even feel his cock because my bulls was so big. I told him how stretched out my pussy feels and how amazing it felt. It didn't take him long and he came hard in me. It was sooo warm and there was sooo much of it. He licked me clean and made out with me and I told them both how good they did, I could barely walk to the bathroom.

Then we both walked out and the greeters could definitely tell what had happened it was soo hot and I felt so dirty but like in a good way! Such a hot experience!