Cuckolding My Cousin

Story Info
A gentle seduction of my cousin's wife.
11.3k words
4.15
52.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
456 Followers

A fantasy about cuckolding my cousin. All sex is consensual and characters engaging in these activities are 18 years or older. A lot of panty fetish is mixed in as well.

++++++++

It was a beautiful autumn morning in the great Pacific NorthWest. The air was cool, the sky clear blue and cloudless. The weather forecast for the weekend was just perfect. I was standing on the balcony of my apartment, sipping a hot cup of coffee I had brewed, reminiscing about my childhood in India, and how far I had come and wondering where life would take me in the future. Then I saw a couple taking their morning walk on the path that wound through the development - a man, his wife and their small son. I smiled as I recognized them.

++++++++

My early childhood was spent in a small town deep in the hinterland of the southern state of Tamil Nadu in India. We lived in what was then a very common 'joint' family. My parents, my elder sister and I, grandparents from my father's side, my father's elder brother and his wife (my uncle and aunt) and their two sons Shekar and Sankar (my cousins).

We were farmers, I was given to understand, since way back when. Even going back to days when kings and queens ruled that part of the land. But that was going to stop with our generation. The latest generation was educated and would be among the first ones to leave the village, go on to college and bigger and better things, onwards and upwards.

As a result of an 'amicable' settlement, my father sold off his share of the ancestral land, uprooted us and in a flash had settled the family in the big city way up north. Initially though, there was resentment and hostility from all sides at what my father had done, but with time all this died down. Everyone made perfunctory and obligatory visits to each other's houses during festivals, weddings, funerals etc. But the family gradually grew apart.

A few years later, my cousin, Shekar, got admitted to the engineering college in our city. He stayed in the hostel (Dorm) but visited us often, and sometimes stayed over during short breaks. We all were happy that the family was coming back together. But I had underestimated the animosity and anger that still remained between the families, though Shekar did not give us any hint or clue.

I followed Shekar into the same engineering college a few years later while he was still studying there. We all thought he would be a good influence and would guide me through the tumultuous first few months. This was the period when seniors got to know the freshmen in the ritual ragging (Hazing) process. The new students would be made to do mundane and sometimes silly tasks, all in fun, just to get to know one another. But any thoughts that Shekar would help me vanished in a flash in the first couple of days.

We didn't know this but Shekar had fallen with the wrong crowd. His bunch of friends were crude and bawdy and loud. It was also rumored that Shekar was close to getting suspended for his behavior.

This was when the anger and jealousy and hatred that had simmered under the surface between our families came to light. Shekar did not go easy on me. He humiliated me in front of his friends, both male and female. His friends took his cue and continued harassing me, physically and mentally, for an extended period of time. Shekar also went so far as to bring my family into the picture. He made fun of my mother and sister in front of everyone. He used lewd language to refer to their body parts. He said, "Hey guys, Ramesh's mother and sister make nice idlis (Boiled rice cakes) and vadas (fried appetizers made of lentil), right Ramesh? They are nice, soft and tasty! I am sure you have tasted them!! Ha! Ha! Ha!" These were veiled references to their breasts and female private parts. He assigned a very vulgar nickname for me and it stuck to me for the entirety of my stay in college. I could not wait to finish my four years and get out and be free of it and the memories. But it was not to be, Even today when I run across a few friends from college they refer to my nickname and have a laugh. Fuck!

I joined a prestigious IT company right after college and was fortunate to be able to make two trips to the US as a software consultant in the first three years. And between the second and third visit (my current assignment) I got married to Aarthi (an arranged marriage, of course), and she came along with me. Not surprisingly, we both were virgins, and decided to wait until we reached the US to lose our virginities to each other. As time passed, my sex life though, was not as exciting as I thought it would be. Aarthi was interested in sex to a certain extent, and indulged me as much as she could.

Truth be told, I was never much of a planner in life. But Aarthi had a plan for our future and I was amazed at the steadfastness with which she went about achieving her goals. She was a nurse in India, and here too she continued her training and wanted to be a Prescribing Nurse Practitioner, and settle down in the US as soon as possible. She was a nerd if ever I had seen one. I was happy to latch on to her coattails and ride her successes as though they were mine, and follow her like a lap dog.

++++++++

I received a rude shock about six months into my project at the large insurance company I consulted for. I got an email from Shekar! I tried to recall the last time I met or saw him and remembered him at my wedding, in the periphery somewhere. We hardly spoke at that time. But now in his email he mentioned that he would be coming to work at the same client, but with another vendor company! He still referred to me by my old nickname, that sonofabitch!

Needless to say we were happy to reconnect. I was reluctant and skeptical at first, but Shekar showed no sign of it. I wondered if he remembered what I had to endure in college because of him. The lasting effects of his behavior towards me still made my blood boil as I recalled his actions.

He was married and by now had a small child. He looked to be a changed man. He was mellower than I recalled and was now focussed on his career and job. Perhaps family life and responsibilities had something to do with it. Both his wife and son had come along with him. And since I was well acquainted with life in the US because of my previous trips, I helped them settle down.

I had to admit, Shekar had hit the marriage jackpot.

Fuck! His wife, Kala, was a knockout in my opinion. She was a demure, dark and dusky beauty, with thick, heavy, shiny, silky raven hair, with large doe-like eyes. Unlike my wife, Kala had grown up in the same place of my childhood, and was a daughter of a close friend of the family. She had the wide-eyed wonderment and innocence of a small town girl and did not have the air of superiority that generally accompanied people brought up in a cosmopolitan, big city. She wasn't highly educated and was content with her life as a housewife both here and back in India, happy to take care of her husband and child.

Kala still had not yet lost the fat from her pregnancy but that's what made her so alluring. Her clothes seemed a little tight to me, and she filled them out at the right spots. Her motherly tits were large and strained at the front of her dress, almost flowing out of her blouse. Her cleavage was a deep valley between the swollen tops of her tits. She had a slight bump on her belly. Her thighs were thick and heavy. And her ass! Fuck, what a behind she had. Neither too big, nor too small. None of the dresses she wore could hide her fantastic rear end. Her ass cheeks jiggled just the right amount as she walked.

She had made some changes to her attire after coming to the US, realizing she couldn't wear Indian clothes like saris all the time. My wife helped her with her wardrobe, and Kala had started wearing leggings and jeans and tops to go with them. She still dressed very conservatively. But try as she might, she could not hide the shapes and the curves and sexiness of her whole body. The tops she wore followed the contours of her narrow waist and wide hips and highlighted her every curve.

Grown men of all ages, college kids and even teenage boys could not ignore her when she was out and about, and I saw many of them stop in their tracks and take a second look at her, and at times even turn back and admire her marvelous ass from behind. Kala was, of course, oblivious of the effect she had on men.

-- Though we hadn't met each other before, I knew of her family. Her father was somewhat successful in the construction business and was well known. His name was splashed on hoardings all across town during the festival season when their family sponsored a lot of rituals and rites in the various temples in town. When the topic of my marriage was being discussed at home, there was talk of us approaching her family to discuss my marriage with her and I was even given her picture and other details as well among other possible alliances. I yearned to get a girl like Kala. I recalled a short, eager-eyed girl with ponytails and a good body (obviously the picture was taken when she was quite young) but I was in the US and didn't know the exact details of what happened to those discussions. I was shocked when my parents had pooh-poohed the idea of marrying such a girl and had gone about searching for a family that was 'compatible' to ours. Such were the cards that were dealt to me. --

I wasn't surprised when I started fantasizing about Kala and I would say that I had started masturbating to her images within a few days of meeting her and Shekar. I imagined fucking Kala even while having sex with my wife. And this was just about six months after my own marriage! I didn't think my wife knew what was going on in my head while we were fucking in bed, or what I was doing in the bathroom in the early hours of the morning while she slept peacefully. I had long, glorious jerk-off sessions, imagining me and Kala together. Man, what all I would do to her and have her do to me. There was no limit in my fantasyland!

God! How I wished I had a wife like Kala!! Fuck! I didn't care about my position in society, the money I would earn, the future my wife had planned for us, the cars I wanted to own. Heck! I didn't even care if I settled in the US or anywhere abroad or went back home to India. All I wished for was a woman like Kala. Someone to come home to, someone always ready and willing to part her thighs and receive my dick into her cunt at all times. Kala would suck my cock, give me blowjobs and handjobs when and where I wanted, would happily swallow my cum as I ejaculated in her mouth every time. Fuck! Fuck! All those were something I could never, ever achieve now. Motherfucker!

++++++++

We were having a picnic during the last free weekend of the summer in a park nearby. I was of course ogling Kala. I took advantage of every opportunity to take in her body. When she sat crossed legged I could see her thick thighs beneath the sheer material of her salwar. Her top did nothing to hide the shape of her tits and I could see her bra straining to hold them in place. I couldn't tear my eyes from her deep cleavage. I made sure I looked at her only when Shekar and my wife had turned their faces away. But Kala blushed as she realized how exposed she was and I was sure she had caught me staring at her figure. I made sure she noticed me more than once, as I let my eyes roam all over her body. If It made her uncomfortable, she did not show it.

The conversation turned to movies and TV shows and I mentioned that we had watched a particular movie at home a few days earlier. The movie was a very recent one that had just been released in India the previous month.

Kala turned to me, and asked in surprise, "Was it zzzz, starring aaaa and bbbb?" She mentioned the name of the movie and actors in it.

I replied, "Yes, yes. That's the one. Great movie and acting."

My wife chimed in, "Very nice songs as well!"

Kala was very curious as to how we were able to see such a recent movie so soon in the US. Turned out she was a movie buff and was starving for some news about movies, actors and gossip from back home. I too watched a lot of movies, not just the ones from India.

I explained to her how I used a spurious website to download parts of movies and then used some other software to combine them and then used another to burn them into DVDs so we could watch. The technology up was a bit cumbersome and time consuming at that time.

Aarthi, my wife, interrupted, "Kala, it is complicated and a long process. Just to get one movie he spends almost a day. He spends so much time on this. He has downloaded a lot of movies..."

Kala asked, "But..but isn't it illegal. I mean."

Aarthi said, "Of course it is! But who'll know? Anyway, I am sure he can give you some to watch."

And then around that time there was the babysitting. One Friday evening Kala asked us if we could babysit her child. Aarthi readily agreed. This became a regular occurrence. And I actually found myself taking care of the child by myself often, with my wife and Kala going out shopping, walking, to the library etc. "Good experience," My wife jokingly said. They always left their son in our house and I grew fond of the little rascal after a while.

And so, that's how it all started. Movies and Babysitting and everything else followed and fell into place.

I chatted her up using the pretext of giving her the DVDs. She was glad to have someone else to share her love of Indian movies. Though she did not know any regional language other than Tamil, she enjoyed watching movies from all over India as well as English/American ones. Shekar, it appeared, was not so crazy about movies, and my wife was more focussed on her career and humored me by sitting through a couple of hours of movie watching a week.

But Kala and I had long and detailed but pointless discussions on each of the movies and we became increasingly comfortable in each other's presence. But I still could sense a little bit of sexual tension in the air when we had these conversations. I was sure she recalled occasions when I had ogled at her. I had ample opportunities to observe her and I had a feeling she always knew that I was looking her up. Her sexy body and curves were etched in my brain. To think that I could have married her if only I had insisted and taken the chance drove me wild.

Some of the movies we discussed were 'clean' ones, others were totally mundane and boring, but still others had muted sexual undertones. I decided to push the envelope and take the plunge just to see her reaction.

One day I said as I handed her a DVD, "Hey Kala, you know that actress zzzz. She had a movie come out a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if you have seen it. Anyway, the movie's name is rrrrrrr. Here it is. Let me know what you think."

She was shocked, but involuntarily took the DVD from me, and from the look on her flushed face I knew she instantly recognized the movie. I sensed her mind churning with the implications of what I had said. She looked around nervously and quickly to see if Shekar heard us but he was lost in another world, watching the news on TV.

The movie I gave her was a very controversial one, and it had raised quite a few eyebrows and a lot of protests when it was released back in India and continued to be a topic of heated discussions. The plot was about a woman who was unhappy and unsatisfied in her marriage and who lusted for her younger brother-in-law, while at the same time being the object of her widowed father-in-law's desires. The movie had a few semi-nude scenes where they showed the heroine in the shower half-naked with her breasts totally exposed, a man and woman in bed and their simulated sex scenes and and had some voyeurism added in. It had implied female masturbation, the woman trying to satisfy herself while fantasizing about her brother-in-law, and the father-in-law jerking off while spying on her bathing. There were some rare scenes of bare breasted Indian women, and shots from behind of several girls in tight, wet, fullback panties with clear wedgies that made my dick feel it was a foot long. I had downloaded and assembled a copy of that particular movie a while ago and had watched it multiple times. I recall having jerked off many times to the female lead as well.

I let a couple of days go by to let this sink in. That weekend we met at her house when they had invited a few friends over for dinner. She deliberately avoided me, but it was a matter of time before we were alone for a few minutes in the kitchen. I said in a low voice, "Hey Kala, did you.." She did not let me finish. Her face flushed with embarrassment and she tried to rush out of the room but I moved slightly to block her path,

Her face went red and she whispered, "Aiyoh..," she started. "Why did you,, They will.." I had just a few seconds and my eyes went to Kala and she was looking at me directly. "Please, don't talk about this now. Shekar may find out. Please!" She was breathing hard and her chest was rising and falling. She had a salwar-kameez on without the dupatta, and I flashed a quick look down at her magnificent boobs, held tight by her bra, and at her deep cleavage. It was only for about a fraction of a second but I was sure she got an idea of the thoughts running through my head at that moment.

"Don't worry! If you like it," I continued in a whisper, and she still had her locked on mine, wide and anxious. "I can give you more like these."

"Aiyoh, no. amma!" And she brushed past me. Our whole interaction lasted perhaps just half a minute.

Over the next few weeks I shared DVDs with increasingly explicit sexual content. And she did not object. She took the DVDs from me silently, with her eyes downcast. But her face gave her away. She blushed with embarrassment. I enjoyed every minute of it.

I started with softcore Indian B-Movies. And then those from all around the world. Then gradually ratcheted the content up. In three weeks I had her watching full on porn.

To avoid any suspicion, I made sure we were never alone whenever I gave her the movies. But I needn't have worried. Shekar and my wife had no clue, or did not care. Of course I mixed in genuinely good and normal movies here and there. But I wondered how she hid all this from Shekar,

I had never done anything like this before in my life. Discussing sexual topics with females either in mixed company or otherwise was taboo, so to speak. People generally did not do that. But this situation with Kala excited me. There was only one way this could end, and that was with my dick in all her holes! Fuck!! It was only a matter of time before I fucked Kala.

What a feeling! I was filled with anticipation each and every time I saw or met her. She averted her eyes from me and acted all innocent and pure, while I knew the fire that was inside her. And only I knew. I had jerked off many times to such movies. I was sure she did too. Why else would she watch there pornographic films. It wasn't for the scenery or the story, right? Right. I was absolutely certain she masturbated to these movies, and she knew that I knew. She must have realized that I too jerked off to these.

Made me wonder how she masturbated. Did she use her fingers? Did she get a vibrator from somewhere or fashion something out of the materials she had? Fuck!! I imagined her in all sorts of situations and positions. Perhaps this is what she did when Shekar was at work. All those quiet, boring, slow afternoons with no one but her child with her. I was sure she jerked off many, many times. I was sure she knew that by now I was also imagining her, fantasizing about her watching porn and masturbating. She would know that I jerked off to these as well. Did she imagine me fisting my cock? Did she picture thick, slimy, white, creamy cum shooting out of my dick? I was certain she did. Motherfucker! That naught, dirty, Kalak!

freethe
freethe
456 Followers