Cuckolding My Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to me and asked, "Is this your first time.. I mean other than Aarthi?"

"Yes, what did you think" You are the second woman I have fucked!"

"Fucked?"

I said, "Yes, I like that word -- fucked! How about you? Was this your..."

"What! Of course. What do you.. Do you think I..I,,"

"No,: I said. "Just.. just.. Because you asked..."

I did not mind the fact that she wanted to talk. With my wife it was all business. After I finished, she'd just turn around and go back to sleep with a huff.

"You are a pervert, you know," she said. "Putting all those new panties in my drawer. I know what you did with my old ones. I still have them. All stuck together and useless now. You dirty sonofabitch!" She hissed, and slapped my hand playfully.

"Well, you are not so squeaky clean, Kala, " I said. "Letting me give you all those DVDs, watching them and acting all innocent and quiet. What did you do while you ..."

"Stop," she hissed. "Shut up! I am human too. What's wrong with a little.," and she made a fist with her hand and made a jerking motion with it. I was shocked. Was this the same Kala?

"So, Shekar..," I started.

She stopped me right there. "Shhhh. No. No talk about Shekar and Aarthi!"

"OK. OK!" I said, and raised my hands in resignation.

Then as an afterthought she said, "Well, maybe just today. Tell me about you and Aarthi. And I will tell you about Shekar"

I said, "What is there to tell. It's just sex. It was fun in the beginning. Now it's just, you know, going through the motions. She has a plan for her career and future and she is focussed on that. Some people can do both, no? Perhaps she's not like that. You?"

She sighed. "Same here. After our child, it was all downhill. We do it once a week or something like that. Not sure why. We are the same people we were before. It's not his work, I know. He just seems disinterested in me. He doesn't even, you know.." and she did the same motion with her closed fist, imitating a man masturbating. "I can tell. I asked Shekar to see a doctor once, and he fucked me that night, long and hard, as if to prove something. So I stopped. I know you do, jerk off, right? You did it all over my underwear, you pervert. How many times? Two? Three times?"

I just laughed. "Don't remember. I like panties. I love panties. Don't ask me why. I just do."

"Does Aarthi take it in her mouth?" she blurted.

"WHAT!" I rose up and sat, surprised and shocked at what she asked. "What?"

She said, "What? I asked if your wife gave you oral pleasure. What's wrong with that?"

I answered, in resignation, "She used to, but not anymore. I fantasize a lot about that, you know. I like that a lot! AND I can tell YOU like it a lot, too!"

"Shut up!" she said. "I don't mind. You can ask me to..to...anytime. Shekar doesn't even want that. He says he can't control himself. I want to do it to him, but he..he.. What man doesn't like a blowjob!"

I giggled at that. But she continued, "How about you? Do you..you know, put your mouth to Aarthi's..?" She trailed off, but pointed with her fingers to her crotch.

I sighed. "I did, when we were newly married. I did it many times on our honeymoon, but she did not like it. She said it did nothing for her. Perhaps I did it wrong. I thought I did it correctly. You've seen those DVD movies I gave you..I did exactly that way, but no, she did not like it. Later on she stopped cleaning there properly, I guess just to stop me. So no I don't...How about you guys?"

She let out a big sigh and said, "No...not even once. Only fingers for me. We have never even broached the subject. I am afraid to ask him!"

She let out a deep breath and said, "So here I am.. Here we are.."

I was quiet for a while, with reason. I was getting aroused with all that Kala was talking about. The thoughts of my marrying her came back to me and I once again wished she were my wife. I realized she was a horny as I was. We would have made a deadly combination. Fuck!

"What are you thinking," she asked, seeing that I was quiet.

"No, nothing," I said.

"Are you regretting this? Are you ashamed?"

"No," I said, and decided to tell her. "You know, a couple of years ago when my parents started looking for a girl for me, the marriage broker sent me pictures of lots of girls. You.. your's was actually one of them!"

"What? Really?" she asked, surprised. Then something dawned on her and she sat up and looked at me. "Are you THAT Ramesh? I know about you! Your sister's name is Radha and she is up north somewhere, right? And your uncle has a hardware store in town. Right? What happened?"

I shrugged, "Don't know. Mother and father decided, you know, to look somewhere else. Why?"

"You know what they told us? That you already had a girlfriend here and you were going to marry her, etc. etc. We felt glad when the alliance did not go through!"

I said, "Well, fuck me. All lies. I hadn't touched a girl until I married Aarthi."

Then we looked at each other and she giggled and said, "Imagine if we had married each other!".

"OH! I imagine it, I think about you and fantasize about what would have happened. I would have my cock in you all the time. It would have been so good. We would have been so nice for each other. I think about you even when I am fucking Aarth! Do you think about me while..you know fucking and..? " Just like she did with her fist, I used my fingers to imitate a woman masturbating. I closed my fist and extended two fingers and made like they were thrusting in and out of my crotch.

"Shut the fuck up!" she shouted, but not too loudly, and giggled. "Wouldn't you like to know!!"

"Hey," I said. "I know you do. All girls do. I just wanted to know if you fantasized about me, or was it just those hunks and studs you saw on the videos I gave you. Oh Kala, I want to...."

"What?" she whispered softly. "What do you want to do? What do you want me to do?"

"I'd Fuck you 24/7. Put my dick in all your holes. Oh, Kala..I want to do sooo much.."

"You already did, no? Yes. yes, OK," she whispered in a low voice. "You..we..will have time for all that. We need to be patient and careful!"

I had developed a raging hard-on. She realized this and looked down at my cock. It was ready, all thick and heavy and smelly and veiny. As we both looked at it, my dick gave a slight jerk and the foreskin rolled itself under the head, neatly. The huge, shiny, purple head glistened and my dick was stiff as a flagpole.

Without any hesitation, Kala bent down and took my dirty penis into her mouth. And proceeded to give me the most glorious blowjob. She slathered my cock with her spit and her saliva rolled down my thick pole and only my belly and ass. I could see her tongue playing on every inch of my thick dick. She sucked in my dried cum from the previous session without objection. She licked under, over, sideways, licking and sucking. She took just the head into her mouth and tickled it with her tongue and sucked her own spit from it.

I closed my eyes, lay down and placed my hand on her head as it bobbed on my dick, her lips sliding effortlessly on the thick muscle. My cock felt so hard and heavy.

After a few minutes I pulled her head up and away from my cock. I held her head while I placed my cock flat on my belly and she knew what I wanted. "Suck my balls!" I commended her. But she was already there. One of my testicles was in her mouth and she latched on it like it was a fruit. Motherfucker! She went from one to the other, moaning and sucking, and making all sorts of slathering noises. She reached for my asscrack with her other hand and she probed with her fingers. I raised my torso, knowing fully well what she was going to do. Her thumb found my asshole and she pressed on it.

An involuntary gasp escaped my lips. "Ahhh..ooooh," I moaned. "Yes. Yes. Lick my ass. C'mon lick it!" I groaned. I had seen women doing this to men in porn and I found it highly fucking erotic.

She slapped my thighs with her palm and she pulled her head away from my balls with a plop. "Yeah, disgusting little fucker! Get someone else to lick your asshole!" she shouted, mockingly.

She had a mischievous smile as she looked at me, and then she crawled up and straddled my face and placed her hairy crotch near my mouth. I opened my mouth and let my tongue lap her cunt hairs. Heaaavennnnn! What a smell! What an intoxicating aroma! It had been a very long time since I went down on my wife and had forgotten what a cunt smelled like. I could only imagine. But this was real! The scent of a pussy that was just fucked, her juices still dripping from it. Fuckeing awesome!!

I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands and pulled her down. She held my head and started rubbing her cunt line on my mouth. I passed her wet, moist, warm, slick cunt hole, and she winced as I hit her pee hole and then when the hard knob of her clit passed my lips, I held on to it. And she shuddered and I sucked on the tiny swelling. She fucked my mouth like that for a few minutes. And then her orgasm hit her! She raised herself away from me and clutched a palm to her hairy mound and let out a little squeal that became a long drawn out wail.

I was mesmerized at the sight of this. She moaned and gasped as the waves of her climax hit her. I could not hold back. I went to her and parted her legs and placed my cock at her mound. She reached down and held me and placed me inside her.

I thrust in and out of her smoothly. My thrusts were long and excruciatingly delirious and pleasurable. We did not stop to take a break. She held my waist and then hugged me tightly as I ejaculated and my cock exploded inside her. We lay still as my dick throbbed against the walls of her cunt and I released my semen into her womb.

A few minutes later, I was fully dressed again and was ready to head out to work. She met me at the door and gave me an open mouthed kiss.

++++++++

I continued giving her DVDs, but only clean ones. There was no need to give her porn any more. That was just a means to an end, a ploy that worked. But you could say I was addicted to it and I couldn't stop myself watching.

Kala and I 'met' at most once a week. The interval worked well for us. And the sex was always fabulous. I always went to her house, until one time when Aarthi, my wife, fell sick with a severe case of a viral fever that went on for a few days, causing us some concern.

I had taken the day off from work to take care of her at home, when Kala came by in the afternoon with some homemade Indian soup for Aarthi. She spoonfed Aarthi the soup and chatted with her and generally took care of her. I hadn't been able to meet with Kala for more than a week. They were also taking the next week off for some trip to the South so I wouldn't be seeing her for another nine or ten days.

As I looked at her, sitting and chatting with my wife, I suddenly felt aroused. How nice it would be to fuck her in my house, with Aarthi sleeping in bed. I knew Aarthi was too weak even to sit up and drink or eat. And she was taken painkillers and sedatives to allow her to rest and sleep. Would she realize it if Kala and I were having sex? I hoped not. As I expected, Aarthi said she wanted to rest and sleep for a while and she thanked Kala profusely for the nice and tasty soup.

Kala had no clue as to my intentions as she did not expect me to do anything at home right then. As she packed up and got ready to leave, I met her at the door, and placed my hands on her shoulders.

She was surprised, and turned to me and immediately realized what I wanted. "No! Ramesh, no! Not now, not here!!"

I put a finger to my lips and said,"Shhhh! Don't worry, the door is closed. We'll be quiet!!"

"No!" she hissed, but she already knew I wouldn't take no for an answer.

"What do we do about this," I whispered, and pulled my shorts down. My erect cock jumped free and swayed and jerked between us. It was angled up, thick and strong, the veins on it building with hot blood. The deep purple head was uncovered, and it was shiny and taut.

"Aiyoh!," she whispered. "Put it away, please. Not now!"

I held her hand and at first she resisted, but then she reluctantly agreed to fist my cock. She had a way with handjobs that I couldn't explain. Was it her fingers, her palm or something else, I couldn't say. But it was so different from how my wife did it.

Kala stroked my cock slowly, so as to not make the bracelets she wore jingle. But try as she might, she couldn't stop the clinking of the metal and glass bangles. She said, "Enough! I got to go!"

She was wearing a summer skirt that went down to her calves. I quickly knelt down before she could say anything and put my hands on her legs and rode the skirt up, and pushed my face into her crotch. My nose and mouth made contact with the soft, supple flesh of her pubic area, and she squealed softly, "Oh amma, aiyoh. What? Noooo!"

But my tongue was already lapping her panties. My hands were pressed to her firm ass cheeks. As soon as I got a hint of her relaxing I pushed her panties all the way to the floor, and continued licking her pussy. I could smell the musky scent of her sweat and piss and hair, and she tried to push me away, but I held firm. By now I had my tongue running up and down her thick cunt lips. She relented and held my head as I went about my business. She was gasping and moaning in a low voice, but was under control. Her body was shaking and I could feel her shudder. She started secreting her juices and I tasted the pungent, thick liquid as it flowed onto my tongue and into my mouth. Fuck! It smelled and tasted so fucking good! I could go on forever.

Then she crouched and grabbed my head and pulled me up and I kissed her. She tasted her own cunt juices in my spit and her tongue lapped mine as she wanted to get all of it. She held her skirt up in front with one hand and put the other over my shoulder. She lifted one leg, and I automatically put my hand under her knee and lifted and supported it.

She said, "Ok. Ok. Ramesh.. Fuck me.. Take me.. Slowly, Ok? Don't make any noises.. Ahhhhh!" She cried out in the end as my cock head made contact with her. I crouched a bit and probed her pussy area and as my cock felt her moist opening, I pushed and entered her.

Fuck! What a feeling! We had never fucked standing up, facing each other. This was a fantastic experience. We stared into each other's eyes as I started thrusting into her. She gasped. "Hah..hah..hah," in tune with each of my strokes. I could feel our pubic hairs getting entangled. I slowed the intensity of my thrusts so as to not bang her against the wall. This made my strokes slower and last longer. It was intoxicating. I was hysterical with the pleasure my cock gave me as It slid effortlessly in and out of her, while at the same time being held in a tight grip by the walls of her cunt.

We fucked in this position for a long, long time without taking a break. She pulled my face to hers and we locked our mouths as I thrust into her. She gasped and breathed into my mouth as she responded to my cock plunging into her.

I stopped to see if there was any noise coming from the bedroom. I was sure my wife was sleeping. I certainly would have heard the creak of the hardwood floor and her footsteps and the squeal of the door hinges if she opened the door.

Satisfied, Kala nodded, and closed her eyes. "Ok. Fuck me. Do it. So nice, Ramesh!! Slow and steady! Don't finish soon...Your cock feels big inside, today, hah..hah..hah!"

"Fuck, yes," I whispered. "Your cunt is so tight..yes..yes..yes! Oh! Why are you going away on vacation! I wont see you for..a..long..time.. Ah.. ah.ahhh.."

She responded, gasping, "I..will..be...back..don't..wor...ry..ah.ah.hah, yes!"

I stopped and looked at her, and she opened her eyes. "What?" she mouthed.

We heard a noise! We froze and I let go of her leg. But the noise was from outside. Some kids were running up and down the hallway laughing, and someone opened a door across from our apartment.

Kala smiled at me and raised her leg again. I ran my hands on her ass cheeks. I squeezed and pinched, and on a whim I placed my fingers on her asshole and felt the hair around it.

"Aiyeee," she hissed. "Dirty..."

"Kala, I want to fuck you.. Here, " I said, and put pressure on her anus. "Take me in your ass!"

"Whaaaat? No....!" She looked shocked. "No.. not now..!"

"OK. After you come back, eh, yes.. yes?"

"We can talk later..Fucker.. Just finish now!!"

"No!" I hissed. "Tell me now. Promise me. You'll let me fuck your ass. Promise me!! I want to hear it from you now!"

"Ok. ok.. What got into you.. ok..I will give..ahh ahh ahh," she gasped as I resumed fucking her.

"Give what? Tell me..."

She gasped as she realized I had increased the intensity of my thrusts and the noises we were making were getting louder and louder.

"Ok..my...my ass..you..can.. fuck..me..in my ass..you dirty fucker..ahhhhh.. Ahhhhhh," I had inserted my middle finger into her asshole as she said this. "Fuuuuuccckkkk,thayoli! (motherfucker!)" she hissed.

I pulled out of her. It was covered with slimy, whitish juices from her cunt. As she watched, I took a hold of it and fisted it. I used her juices as a lubricant and jerked off. She knew what I was going to do, as I had done it many times with her.

She pulled her dress and moved it out of the way to see better. My cock exploded as I reached my climax. Streams of thick, white cum spewed from my dick and landed on her cunt hair. I gasped and moaned with each spurt, and she looked on open-mouth and wide-eyes and her body was stiff. My semen landed on her belly and dripped down her thighs and onto the floor.

"Fucking animal," she whispered, and slapped my arm playfully as I squeezed the last drops of my ejaculation and wiped my dick on her thigh.

She took her panties and wiped herself and put them in her purse. Then she dropped her skirt and adjusted her clothes and hair, and without a word she turned and walked out of my apartment.

A few hours later I walked into the bedroom and found Aarthi sitting up on the bed with her pillows on the headrest. She seemed relaxed and smiled at me.

I said, "Sleep must have done you good. You look relaxed."

"Yes. It was nice to nap in the afternoon after such a long time. You look relaxed too, did you work out while I was sleeping?" But she did not wait for my answer, and said, "It was nice of Kala to come over. Her soup was absolutely great!"

I nodded, "Yes, it was good of her. She is so helpful."

+++++++++

-- Current Day --

Kala and I have continued our 'affair' for a year now and no one is the wiser. I do not see our trysts stopping anytime soon. But Shekar has hinted at getting a job on the East Coast. "Pay is good, people and weather are nicer," is his reason. I hope he doesn't leave. I am counting on Kala to make him change his mind. Let's wait and see what happens.

On occasion, I let the satisfaction of taking revenge on Shekar by cuckolding him seep in. I recall how he abused me in college and the vulgar and crude manner in which he spoke of my mother and sister. I resist the temptation of going up to him and telling him his wife has nice idlis and vada, and that I partake of them on a regular basis. "They are so soft and tasty, Shekar. You should try them sometime!" But then I think of Kala and don't want to make her a pawn in a silly game.

I let the feeling slide off of me.

+++++++++