Cuckolding My Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God! What a situation we were in. Both of us separately pleasured ourselves, knowing that each other knew, and unable to do anything about it. Again, it had to end with us fucking, no doubt. She knew it and I knew it.

Then one Saturday afternoon when Kala and Aarthi were out shopping, I got a call from Shekar. He was at home watching their baby, but he had received a call about a production issue at work. He had to drive into the office and asked me if I could come over and babysit. I readily agreed.

Fuck! I was waiting for just this occasion and I thanked god profusely for the opportunity. The very first thought that flashed into my mind was that I would be alone in Kala's house. The next images that ran through were of her panties. Yes. Kala's panties. I was a pervert. I had to get a hold of her underwear. My dick jerked up at the prospect.

For as long as I can remember, I've always had a thing for panties. Not wearing them, of course. But seeing them. That's the only thing I could do. I'm obsessed with them, to this day. I'm almost always turned on when I see a woman's panty covered ass and crotch. I go mostly for the full back variety where the ass cheeks and crack are covered, allowing myself to imagine the hidden treasures beneath the layer of covering. Not for me the flimsy, string or thong bikini which leaves nothing to the imagination. And man, the VPL!! My eyes are always on the lookout for a visible panty line on a woman's ass. I'll go to great lengths to enjoy that forbidden view for as long as I can. I imagine smelling the panties, touching them. And, of course, ejaculating on them.The thought of the fabric of a panty caressing a female's ass and crotch, and her cunt lips pressing on to the gusset of the panties always gets me hard. I can never stop staring, even when I should. I loved watching asses in panties of all kinds and ages and shapes and sizes.

The anticipation was killing me. I had a throbbing hard-on as I walked to their apartment. Once Shekar left for the office, I wasted no time. Their baby was sleeping peacefully, god bless him! I went to the main bedroom. I opened one drawer after another. I struck gold at the third. Kala's underwear! Fuck! Clean, folded ones. They were all Indian cotton panties. I gingerly picked one up and unfolded it. Fuck me sideways! As I imagined, and expected, it was a full-back one. I picked another one. The same. Same brand, same material, same size. Beautiful. Some plain, others with patterns and still others with images of flowers and fruits on them. They were washed and clean, but no amount of washing or drying could remove the creases and stains at the gusset of her panties. Hours of being pressed against her cunt lips caused the creases to be almost permanent, and the stains were faint but visible.

I had to free my dick from my pants. I had deliberately worn sweatpants and I just pushed it down and my undershorts came down with it and my dick jerked free and swayed in front of me. I was suddenly able to get the aroma of pre-cum and sex. I wrapped one of her panties around my dick and started stroking.

What about her used ones? I thought. Not all would be clean, right? Right, I told myself and went into their bathroom. A Hamper with clothes! Motherlode! She did not separate her clothes from Shekar's. I rummaged through the hamper like a madman but got frustrated within a few seconds. I picked up the hamper and dumped all the clothes onto the floor. I spread them out. My heart skipped a beat when I saw what looked like her panties. I would have expected her to remove her underwear slowly and shake it out and put it carefully in the dirty clothes hamper. But no, she did not do that. The few used panties that I could see were all crumpled and twisted. She must have just pulled them down and thrown them into the basket without second thoughts.

I picked one up, it was bright red with some white dots. I unwound it, unfurling the twists slowly and in a few seconds had it flat on their bed. I picked up two more and did the same. I took one and turned it inside out and looked at the gusset at the crotch of her panties. Fuck! It was crumpled and the imprint of her pussy lips were clearly visible. I noticed a few dried drops there and the whole area was crusted and caked as I passed my fingers over it.

I raised the gusset to my nose. Heaven! Fuck! The smell of her hardened cunt juices, mixed with a hint of piss. My cock jerked up and a few drops of pre-cum oozed out and fell to the floor. A thin stream of sticking fluid extended from the top of my cock to the floor of the bathroom.

I extended my tongue and licked the crotch. Motherfucking Hell! I almost came right then and there!

I had seen my wife's panties numerous times. During the initial few months of our marriage I had gone down on her several times. I still did. But nothing I had done so far with my wife compared to the intense, intoxicating and delirious pleasure I got sniffing and licking Kala's used panties!

I had to jerk off.

I wrapped one panty around the shaft of my thick, black, veiny, smelly cock. I had another at my nose and mouth. I watched myself in their bathroom mirror as I stroked. I switched panties. It all felt the same. The same fine cotton fabric of each of her panties sliding smoothly over the turgid muscle of my cock, the hardness of her crusted crotch, the same aroma of cunt juices and piss from the gusset of her panties. My jerk off session was long and glorious. I took a lot of breaks. When I finally ejaculated, it was breathtaking. Streams of white cum rocketed out of my cock and landed on the toilet, the sink and walls. I had to steady myself by holding on to the towel rack as wave after wave of piercing, sharp and pure erotic pleasure coursed through my body.

I realized that I had soaked her panties with my cum. I took another of her underwear and wiped my cock clean. I had half a mind to take these with me. But then the prospect of my cum on her panties, even after she washed them, was too inviting and taboo for me. Within a few minutes I was once again hard. And I masturbated once more and this time I collected my jism, my semen in one of her panties. I had made her panties thoroughly wet. What the hell! If she realizes it, so be it, I thought to myself.

I crumpled and twisted the panties to make it look like they were untouched and placed all her clothes back into the hamper. With luck, she would not realize that I had used them to jerk off and would not notice my cum on them. Within a week, she would be wearing these anyway. Fuck! What a feeling knowing that she'd be unaware of my actions.

I decided to up the ante on my attack on her and added a new tactic.

I knew the kind and size of panties Kala used. I thought of ways to buy some panties from a premium American brand, and of course, as a panty man I had done a lot of research. I knew what kind I wanted but was wondering how to go about it. I couldn't just go to a store and buy just that. Fortunately, it was around the time of Aarthi's birthday and using that pretext I provided a list to the saleswoman at a store in the mall and got the panties I wanted among other things. No one raised an eyebrow at the dozen pairs of panties in my list.

I waited patiently for the next time I'd get to babysit their child in their house. I did not have to wait long. The chance came one day when my wife was entertaining her friends at our house and we could not care for Kala's child in our home so we decided I would go over to their apartment.

Once there, I opened the drawer that contained her washed panties. I took all of her panties and replaced them with the dozen brand new ones in her drawers. I lay them down in their individually packed plastic covers.

I, of course, once again poked around in her dirty clothes hamper and picked up two used ones. I had another glorious and intoxicating jerk-off session with them. This time around I undressed completely and lay down on their bed as I rubbed my cock on her underwear placed between me and the sheets. Once again I caught my cum on her panties as I ejaculated. Like before I crumpled them and put them at the bottom of her hamper.

I grew in confidence and I was looking forward to seeing her reaction to what I did. There was no way she could ignore the new panties I had placed in her drawer, and she would have no doubt that I had put them there. The signal I was giving her was quite clear. I want to fuck you, Kala! The ball is in your court now. Tell me when and where.

The solution was so simple and I kicked myself for not thinking of this earlier.

One day I was getting ready to go have lunch with Shekar when my office phone rang. I picked it up to answer it but the caller immediately hung up. This happened a couple of times more and I was perplexed. I decided to find out who was calling me. There was a code you could enter into the phone that showed the caller's number. I tried that and it came up with a number I knew. I was shocked when I realized it was Shekar's home number! But how could it be? Shekar and I were about to step out for lunch... wait! It had to be Kala! Was it a signal? Was she calling me, inviting me? Why wasn't she at her part-time job she had at a daycare center? Wow! It had to be now. The coast must be clear. I had to go to her!

The drive from my office to the apartment complex was a short one. I parked my car as far away from her house as possible. All the apartment buildings were interconnected so I could go from the far end of the complex to her apartment without being seen outside. I walked quickly, Fuck! Fortunately no one saw me walking fast to Kala's apartment.

My dick was straining inside my pants. It felt heavy and thick. My heart was beating fast and hard. I could feel the blood rushing to my head in my excitement. I couldn't think straight. Why was I doing this? I was going to commit adultery. I was happily married, had a beautiful wife. Life was good. Sex was good too. But then why? Why Kala? I had no fucking idea! I wanted her. She was willing and that was it. What if someone saw? Who? No one would know.

I tried her door and it was unlocked! I pushed it open and went in. She gaped at me as I entered and closed the door.

I thought she had forgotten why she had called me. But no, she hadn't. Her eyes immediately went down to my crotch and she noticed the bulge of my dick. She looked up at me but I was already next to her. She had a full length gown on, that covered her from neck to ankles but had short sleeves. Her thick, silky, smooth, shiny hair was undone and it flowed across her shoulders and down her back. I held her steady and met her eyes.

Her eyes were wide with fear. But there was no way I was letting this chance go by. I turned her and pressed my body against her ass, and made her feel my thick, erect dick. "Ahh..aiyoh!" she gasped. I moved my hands up her front and grabbed her tits through the material of her dress. She whimpered. I moved back a little and with one hand I unbuckled my belt, undid the buttons on my pants, pulled the zipper down and pushed my pants and underwear to my knees. I was surprised at myself. I did all that in about five seconds, with practiced ease, as though I had done it all my life. Fuck! My dick shot up, freed from the confines of my pants. I rammed it against her ass once again and the thick, heavy, turgid, swollen member was flat between my belly and her ass. "Ahhh, ammma," she whispered as she felt the thickness of my penis.

I bent down and raised Kala's dress from behind. She was as still as a statue as my hand went up her legs. I bunched her dress at her waist and looked at her ass. Fantastic! I had seen a lot of panty based porn, but none had come close to this. This was real. I was actually handling a panty covered ass. She was wearing one of the panties I had given her. Fuck me! It was a pink, cotton, full back kind. It was tight and taut against her ass cheeks. My dick gave an involuntary jerk and a drop of pre-cum oozed out. I gingerly held my cock, as I did not want to ejaculate, and wiped the drop of pre-cum on her panty.

She leaned forward a bit and rested one hand on the counter and held up her dress at her waist with the other. I put my fingers inside her panties and pulled them down. I rose and feasted my eyes on her beautiful, smooth, blemishless, round ass. I fell on my knees once again and placed my cheeks on her ass, going from one ass cheek to another, my hands were squeezing and kneading the heavy, taut flesh. She was moaning and groaning softly. Then I parted her ass cheeks and had a glorious view of the line of her pussy from behind. She was very hairy. It was like a forest of wiry, dark, black curls but her thick cunt lips were clearly visible and poked out of the thicket of hair. A line of pubic hair went up her ass crack. I almost came right there as I saw her puckered ass hole. It was very black, and the skin around it was a lighter shade. There were short hairs surrounding her hole. I had stopped moving as I stared at her pussy and ass and asshole. She squirmed and moved as she realized I was looking at her asshole.

I rose up and carefully placed my thick dick lengthwise on her ass crack. I reached in front of her with one hand and cupped her hairy crotch and played with her cunt lips. My fingers probed and prodded and pushed until my middle finger found a bit of moisture and I followed it to her cunt hole. My other hand was now under her dress, moved up the front of her body towards her tits. As I grabbed one heavy, swollen boob, I realized she was not wearing a bra. In my excitement I pinched and squeezed her flesh even harder, causing her to squeal. "Ahhhh, Aiii, it hurrrts..oooooh!"

I had not fucked my wife standing or from behind. It was strictly business, strictly missionary with her. But now I was going to do both for the first time! Fuck a woman from behind, while standing!

I pushed my torso back and my dick fell between us, swaying and jerking. I held it with one hand, and with the other held on to Kala's waist studying myself as I guided my dick-head to her vagina. She gasped and jerked forward as she felt the stab of my penis. I was groping and probing for a few seconds, trying to find her hole. But she reached back and grabbed my dick! And she gasped at the heat, the thickness and length and heaviness of my cock. She pulled me in and directed me to her hole, but she too missed. The head of my cock was slithery and slippery.

Then she did something that completely blew my mind. She stopped and let go of my cock, and turned and fell to her knees. At the same time she reached up and grabbed my cock once again. And in a flash, she had her mouth open and pulled me in. I was dumbstruck! Fuck! My cock was in her mouth! I felt the coolness of her spit, and heard her moan with satisfaction. I took a fist of her hair and held her head still and I pushed my distended cock into her mouth. Fuck! My dick was in Kala's mouth. Within a fraction of a second I was pumping my dick in and out. I was fucking her mouth. My balls were banging against her chin. Her hands held onto my thighs for dear life. And she was moaning and making sloshing sounds as her mouth slipped effortlessly on the thick muscle of my cock. "Mmmm.mmmm.mmmm," she moaned.

I realized I was grunting too. "Oh..oh..oh..Kala..Kalak...fuck..so..good...so fucking good!! Yes, yes!"

She pushed my hand away and pulled away from my cock. But she fisted it and then placed it flat on my belly and licked the bottom. From my balls all the way to the fucking sensitive part below my cock-head. Up and down, up and down. I was in a trance as I saw her thick, pink tongue lap and lick my cock. Then she took one of my testicles in her mouth. Fuck!

But the thing was that I was never really close to ejaculating. I held my dick up and pushed my balls into her face and she sucked on the one at a time. Soon, my balls too were wet with her spit. She went at my cock and balls for what seemed like a long time.

She then got up and turned towards the counter and we assumed our original position. "Aiyoh, Ramesh. Do it! Put it inside. Let's do it..!"

This time, as I pushed forward, I was able to find the entrance to her cunt easily. Her lips were wet, slimy, warm, moist and slippery and my dick went in. What a glorious feeling! The swollen head of my cock pushed aside the walls of her cunt. I was still for a few seconds, savoring the breathtaking feeling of intense pleasure.

We were already hot and wet. I could feel her sweat on her hips as I held on to her for support. She was almost flat on the counter top, her body heaving as she gasped for air. Her palms held on to the corners of the countertop for support.

"Fuck, fuuuuck, Kala!" I gasped. "Wooo.. ah,,,ahhh!" I cried out as I started pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Aiyoh, Ramesh..ahh. Ahh..so nice..ah..ahhhhh," she moaned as I fucked her from behind. I leaned on to her and grasped each of her swollen breasts with my hands and squeezed and pinched her heavy flesh and nipples. She let out squeals of pain (or pleasure?) But I did not relent.

We fucked standing up for a long time. I stopped and looked down at her ass, and parted her ass cheeks and ogled her asshole. Drops of sweat fell on her ass cheeks and made their way to her asshole, making it wet. I spat on her ass crack and with my thumb, I pushed the spit into her asshole and pressed. "Ahhh.ahhhh," she moaned.

Then she started pushing into me. "Rameshshshshs..do it. Don't stop!"

I bent close to her ear and asked, "Kala, what do you want me to do, eh? Tell me, tell me, TELL ME!!" I hissed.

"Just..just do..do it..."

"Do what?" I hissed in her ear.

"Fuck..fuck..fuck me. Hard. with your thing..your cock. Fuck me.fucccccck...," she screamed soflty as I started humping her again.

I was about to come. I wanted to be facing her as I came. I wanted her to see me, asI came. I pulled out of her and grabbed her heavy hips and pushed her to the ground. She gasped as her back hit the cold kitchen tiles. But she did not seem to care. She raised her dress and pulled it completely off her. She was naked!! On the floor, and parting her thighs to let me fuck her!

As she parted her legs, the thick thatch of her pubic hair came into view. I stared at it and she put her hand there and parted the area with two fingers and exposed her pussy to me. I could see the pink flesh of her cunt walls and I could not hold on any more. I fell on her, hard. She was ready to bear my weight, but she still gasped at the suddenness.

I thrust into her like an animal. I was only aware of my impending ejaculation. My cock felt hard and heavy, like it felt after a very long session of masturbating. I thrashed and pummeled her. And then my dam broke.

I pulled out and I held my dick in my hand and stroked it once and then it exploded. Intense bolts of pure erotic pleasure surged through my body with each stream of cum rocketing out of my cock. I was between her legs but my cum shot across her length and landed on her chest and her boobs. She turned her face away a fraction of a second before the remaining streams, and they landed on her cheek. The last of my spurts were weak and they fell on her belly and cunt hairs.

She was stiff as a board as I completed my ejaculation. Then she let out a deep sigh, and turned to look at me. I was still kneeling between her upraised thighs, with some cum trickling down my flaccid dick.

She gave an embarrassed smile at me and said, "Aiyoh, you dirty bastard! Look what you've done. Look what you made me do!? I hope you are happy."

I leered at her. "Don't tell me you are not! You are the one who called me!"

"Shhh," she patted my arm in mock disgust.

I lay down beside her. We were gasping for air. We didn't mind the cold, damp, kitchen floor. We must have been like that, our naked, wet, sweaty bodies touching each other, for about five minutes. She reached out and held my hand in hers.