Cuckolds and Incels: A Chain Story

Story Info
Loving Wives chain story goes off the rails.
774 words
3.98
6.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,328 Followers

Assignment: You are being randomly paired with another member of the class in Creative Writing 302: Short Erotic Fiction. Your task is to write an erotic short story in a "chain" or "tandem" fashion, in which one of you writes a section of the story of roughly 100 words or so and then the next person takes the next section, and you take turns until the story reaches completion.

Be creative! Be respectful of one another's perspectives and work together to have fun and see what comes of your collaboration.

When you are done, please submit your story to the class website.

Anna:

Laura's body glimmered in the soft candlelight as her nude body lifted off that of her neighbor, Bob. She moaned with pleasure, and so did Bob -- Bob, who was masculine in ways her husband never had been and never could be; Bob, whose manhood exceeded her husband's in length and girth and who filled her and satisfied her in ways she had never experienced before. Scents of sage and lemon emanated from the burning candle in the middle of the room.

Laura looked to her left, to the sight of her husband, Thomas, bound by rope, his own small penis encased in a small metal cage, watching them. Their eyes locked. She saw the joy of submission and humiliation in his eyes. They had longed for this event, and talked about it for months.

Now, at last, Laura and Thomas could enjoy his cuckoldry together.

It was a beautiful moment for both of them.

Doug:

Thank God, Thomas, sniveling, almost dickless shadow of a man that he was, had warned his good friend Rick about Laura's plans. Just as that asshole Bob was about to dump his cum in Laura's dripping, skanky spunkhole, Rick and three of his friends burst through the door in ninja gear. They hauled Bob off Laura's body and beat him to a pulp. They tossed Laura to the floor, and she quivered with fear and shame as Thomas's friends dealt justice to Bob.

Thomas looked shamefacedly but gratefully at his friend Rick.

"Thanks," he said.

"That's what friends are for," Rick said, relieved to help his friend, but disgusted at the same time. "We've got to teach you to be a man, Thomas, once we get done with this prick." He turned to Laura, his face a mask of contempt.

"You're going to get what you deserve, too, slut."

Anna:

Fortunately, Laura, without anyone noticing, dialed 911 on her cell phone, and the police arrived minutes later. They arrested Rick and his thug friends and took them away to jail. They were quickly convicted of battery and sentenced to six months of incarceration.

Thomas and Laura began to get counseling. It was wonderful. After a few sessions, their marriage was stronger than ever, and both of them were ready to resume the loving, bold sexual adventure they had begun before being interrupted by Rick's thuggery.

"Don't be afraid to express yourself, Thomas," said the therapist, a kind-hearted, salt-and-pepper-haired, bespectacled woman named Mona. "If you want to be a cuckold, be a cuckold."

Thomas smiled. Mona and his wife Laura made him feel comfortable being himself for the first time.

Doug:

But not too comfortable. Unknown to Thomas and Laura, Rick and his friends hired a lawyer and an investigator who proved that the judge in their case was part of a pro-cuck ring and that the trial had been fixed. The conviction got tossed, and Rick and his friends, now free, tracked Thomas down to set their friend straight once and for all.

Rick and friends burst into the idiot therapist's office, gagged her and Thomas's skank wife Laura with duct tape, and took off with Thomas.

When Thomas's attorney, referred to him by Rick, threatened to reveal the 17 other guys slut wife Laura had been fucking, she copped to a divorce settlement that gave Thomas the house, the kids, and the 401K account. Laura got $1,000 and a fast ticket to Bob's house, where Bob pimped her out to any neighborhood loser willing to pay for the services of her aging, well-used body.

Rick and his friends had to kick Thomas's ass a few times, but eventually they taught him how to be a man. He never got cucked again.

Anna:

This is stupid. I refuse to play along with this incel cretin's misogynistic view of women and sexuality. He's undermining the story I started.

Doug:

Yeah? Well, you're undermining human decency, peddling cuck shit as though it's OK.

Anna:

Fuck you.

Doug:

You'd like to. Only time you'd get laid this century.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,328 Followers