Insemination Inc, Pt. 01

Story Info
Wives create company to recruit big cocks.
2.3k words
4.45
12.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

Phyllis and her husband moved next door to my hubby and me, and she and I became fast friends. One afternoon, we disclosed information about sex with our spouses, and we discovered our mutual curiosity about big cocks.

We were both admitted that our husbands' weren't exactly hung. When I told her that my husband's cock was no more than five inches and kind of pencil thin, Phyllis said, "You're lucky, Dave might be four inches."

The four of us had dinner together that evening, and I cracked up laughing when Phyllis winked and asked if I would like "a larger portion." Then I asked Phyllis if she "was getting enough," and she laughed out loud. We joked about size several times, and each time we were in stitches. Our poor hubbies must have wondered what had gotten into us.

I saw her the next day and asked her if she ever looked at photos of well-endowed men. Oh yes, she told me. Her fantasy was to one day experience one of those whoppers. But we both knew that our husbands would be threatened if we told them about our fantasy.

I said, "What if we worked together on a plan?"

"Like what," Phyllis asked.

"We could pretend to work for a fertility clinic, advertise for well endowed men, and interview them privately."

"You're kidding," she said. "How could we do that?"

"Well, it's easy to advertise online. What if we created a private email address and used social media to invite well-endowed men to apply to help at an insemination clinic?"

"Go on," Phyllis said with a naughty gleam in her eye.

"If guys replied, we could interview them in an office or a hotel suite, pretend to be agents of the clinic, ask them questions, and then require proof that their cocks had substantial enough dimensions to qualify as inseminators for our clients."

"You mean, we just pretend and enjoy a cock show in a private hotel room? Would guys do that?"

"Only one way to find out," I said.

That afternoon we created a unique email address, opened pages on social media outlets, and even created a fake logo for the clinic. We composed a professional looking advertisement, clearly indicating that males would be expected to participate in supervised inseminations and that there were "certain other qualifications" that applied. We were both breathless when we posted the ad.

Lo and behold, the next day there were dozens of replies. We eagerly read the comments and decided to contact many of them. We carefully composed a standard reply, "Thank you for responding to our request. We represent a clinic that wished to remain anonymous and whose clients are very selective. Therefore, please answer the following questions. We will contact you if there is a possibility of using your services."

Attached was a questionnaire asking for general health information, height, weight, age, and "penis size in inches or centimeters for both length and girth." Marriage status was requested by not required. A photo was requested but not required.

More than half responded, but few attached photos. Not surprisingly, quite a few were married. Ages ranged from twenties to sixties, body types were varied, but we were mainly interested in the size of their dicks.

Assuming that the applicants exaggerated, we nevertheless sorted them by size and eliminated those who were too small or for other unappealing things about their application. More replied to our ad over the next week, and we gathered and culled their information, too. In the end, we made the cut-off at eight inches or a bit less if girth was exceptional.

I must say, we were more than pleased and more than aroused by our sneaky plan. Phyllis and I were nervous as we took the next step. We notified the pool of eligible willing cocksmen that they were on our list for interviews the next week.

The interview would be a first step. We would keep our professional demeanor and try to be convincing. We assumed the males were eager to fuck our "clients" and would be gullible and accept us as agents. At the interview, we would ask questions, ask them about motivation, availability, and experience. Before leaving, we would require proof of their cock size, measuring and recording the details. For this, we created a measuring scale of inches to tape to the desktop and a flexible tape for girth measurements.

If the candidate pleased us, we would invite him back then next week for a rehearsal performance, explaining that our employer and clients insisted on proof of the inseminator's ability. That's when he would fuck us.

We reserved a suite at a nice hotel the next week, and set up a schedule of interviews. On the first day, we arrived early and rearranged the living room to look more like an office, with the desk in the center with office chairs for us behind it, with an easy chair for our guest in front of the desk. On the desk, facing the candidate, we taped the measuring chart so he could see it from the outset. We printed our logo on a sign that read "Interviews" and placed it on the outside door. We told the front desk clerk to direct inquiries to our room number.

Phyllis and I dressed in business attire, nice skirts and blouses with blazers, and we were almost prancing around with nervous energy. Soon our first applicant would arrive.

There was a knock at the door.

Phyllis took a seat while I went to the door. There he was, an attractive tall man, nicely dressed, smiling and holding out his hand, "Hi, I'm Jack."

I took his hand, "It's nice of you to come, please enter and we can begin."

Jack smiled and nodded at Phyllis, and I directed him to the chair. "Can we offer you something to drink?" I asked.

We had come prepared, but Jack said he was fine.

Phyllis took out a folder with Jack's information. We both pretended to review it while jack sat silently.

"You understand," I said, "that this is a preliminary interview. Our company operates worldwide, matching clients with suitable donors for insemination work. You're clear about that?"

Jack nodded, "Yes, mam, I am."

"Tell us why you responded to us and why you would be a good donor."

As Jack spoke, we both took notes, businesslike, and looked at him with earnest thoughtful eyes. Actually, we were undressing him and eager to see his dick. But we were also gaining a sense of him as a person and as someone we might invite back for an audition.

Jack told us, "As for experience, my sexual partners have always seemed satisfied with all aspects of intercourse."

I interrupted him, "You can say fucking. That's okay."

The atmosphere was oddly electric and professionally controlled. "What would you say," I asked him, "if one of our clients required for services for an extended period of time?"

"How long?" he asked.

"Well, the initial agreement with all our clients is for three insemination sessions, preferably over a three day period. That is the minimum. Some request a week of service, and some want repeat visits every month or two. That is, until they conceive."

Jack said, "I could make arrangements."

I added, "You should know that some of our clients request insemination but some just want to be fucked by men with certain qualifications."

Jack nodded, "I understand."

"And that's okay with you?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Some clients prefer their husbands to be present. Is that okay with you?"

Jack smiled, "Sure, I have some experience with this."

By now, Phyllis and I were past our jitters and were becoming more forward with our new friend, Jack.

"In your application, you filled out the part about penis size, and that is of course one of the main reasons we invited you."

Jack nodded.

"Before we end this interview, we must verify its size. Please put it on the desk here so we can measure."

Jack stood and smiled as he unhitched his trousers. "I was hoping you'd ask me to show you," he said.

Phyllis leaned forward in anticipation, and I said, "We always look forward to this part, too. It's one of the best parts of our job."

Jack dropped his trousers. His briefs were visible to us between his shirt tails. The prominent bulge indicated that he was more than ready to be measured. He lowered his briefs slowly, as if he were teasing us, but maybe he was just being careful to let his cock unfold gently. The first inches of his shaft were impressive. His girth was breathtaking, almost unworldly to look at.

As he pulled his briefs down, his cock transformed from a pliant coil nested between his legs to a powerful engine, able to deliver deep fucking to any woman. His corona caught on the briefs, prolonging our anticipation. With a snap, his bell head cleared the briefs, and his full length lept upward then swung from side to side. I think Phyllis and I both gasped.

We allowed him to stand on display for a moment while we took in the sight. He pulled his shirt to the side to give us unobstructed access. His heavy balls moved slightly in their tidy sack.

"I'm sure you'll meet our minimum requirement," I said.

Phyllis added, "Definitely."

Jack seemed to enjoy displaying himself to two middle aged ladies. If he suspected that our scheme was bogus, he was willing to play along.

"Are you ready to be measured," I asked, "Or do you need more time?"

Even though his cock looked erect, Jack said, "It's getting harder the longer you look at it."

I used my pencil to touch it, lifting it to feel the weight. "Do you need someone to touch it?"

Jack smiled, "Yes, that would certainly help."

I looked at Phyllis, "Why don't you see how it feels?"

She carefully reached her hand over the desk and rested it gently on top of Jack's long thick shaft as he let out a little moan of pleasure. Her hand then grasped it and lifted it, "Oh my, it's quite heavy," she said. Jack was breathing harder. Then she tested his glans, gently feeling its softness compared with the hardness below. A bubble of cum formed.

"Can you control yourself," I asked him. "You are not to cum today. If we invite you back for an audition, then we will insist that you cum, but not today."

Jack gamely said, "Yes, I'll try." Phyllis didn't make it easy for him as her fingers moved up and down his entire length.

"How are his balls?" I asked.

Phyllis had to stand and reach over the desk to cradle his ball sack. "Larger than any I've seen," she said. Of course, her husband's little cock and balls were no match for Jack, who was struggling not to get too aroused.

"Okay, time to measure," I said. And Phyllis pulled his cock into position on the measuring tape. Jack stepped up snug to the edge of the table as Phyllis pushed his dick down on top of the ten-inch scale. Jack strained for distance.

"Just over eight and a half," I said. "Good as his word on the application, a bit better."

Then I wrapped the flexible measure tape around him and read, "About six inches." I looked at Phyllis, as if we were lab technicians, and said, "Not every woman will be able to take Jack's volume."

I asked, "Jack, tell us about your experience with inserting this," as I rested my hand on top and rolled his cock back and forth like it was a rolling pin. Precum was leaving a snail trail of slime on the desktop.

"Well, mam," he replied, "the ladies all seem to like it. I haven't had any entry problems, but I do take it easy and don't rush."

"What about length?" I asked.

"You mean, can I get it all in?" Jack replied.

"Yes, are you satisfied if an inch or two can't make it all the way?" I asked.

"Sure," Jack said, "In fact, I always work with girlfriends to make sure she enjoys it as much as I do."

"How courteous of you, Jack," I told him. "I see you're married. Does your wife know about your interests in insemination?"

"No, she is a lovely person, but I have my own private pursuits. Some friends of ours know about my size, and I think my wife is suspicious that other wives have their eyes on me, or on it."

"How do friends know about this?" I said as I looked at my cock resting on his dick.

"Guy talk, mostly," he replied, "Changing for the pool or at the gym, there are moments when, you know, guys take note."

"Have you fucked your friends' wives?" I asked, still caressing his dick.

"No, not yet. I enjoy this business away from home. That's why your ad appealed to me."

I took over, "Thank you for applying and for this interview. Before we finish, let me take a few photos for our records, no faces of course."

Jack stepped back as Phyllis aimed took several photos with her phone. "We'll add these to your file," I told him. "You may dress."

With his appendage tucked away but still quite visible in the bulge down his pant leg, we shook hands and told him we would like him to return for an audition next week.

Jack asked, "What is involved in an audition?"

"We'd like you to go through various demonstrations, including a full ejaculation so that we can evaluate your potency and volume of semen. For that reason, we recommend that you not ejaculate at least three days before the audition."

"I can do that," he replied.

"Good, we'll meet in this same place. We have several more interviews this week, and we'll get back to you about the day and time."

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers