All Comments on 'Cuckolds and Incels: A Chain Story'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
newfield1981newfield1981over 1 year ago

LMFAO Big time! I'm definitely interested in finding out if either of these two submit stories on this or any other site. If truth be told neither version was good enough to stand alone but together it was priceless. Especially when Anna lost it at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anna:

I snuck into your mom’s house and hid a camera in your bedroom, Doug. The video of you jerking off to a cuck story and then typing a nasty comment in a fit of self-loathing is truly hilarious.

yowseryowserover 1 year ago

Excruciatingly clever

On to the graduate seminar of post-rationalist erotic analysis. Can't imagine how the prof graded this.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Crazy. A bit abrupt. Seven hundred words, bub? I suspect the instructor gave them both a "D" for the writing exercise and an admonishment on how to get along with their writing partner's misogynistic deficiencies in the future. Doug and Anna also needed a bit of Thomas' rope for this chain story. Tieing them up would rein in those inner self-opinionated ideals of incel writing. You missed a chance for the crew to screw both as punishment in the break-in scene. That's what friends are for. ;-) As far as Bob - well ... Not enough rope for thoughts on that. I didn't get warmed up enough to score this one. Though it started pretty well. Too bad Doug couldn't get along with the swing of things.

Sweet_TabooSweet_Tabooover 1 year ago
:D

That was a hilarious read, thank you for that. I wouldn't let the two characters go to waste, when the mood tickles you next time, pls write a sequel.

THX for a good laugh

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Last line made the whole story!!

lexlogan8lexlogan812 months ago

Usually, with a group project, one person does almost all the work. These two showed real team spirit, each striving mightily to contribute.

Best laugh I've had on Lit.

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs7 months ago

5 star brilliance! Groundbreaking! Cinematic in sweep!

Author! Author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.