Cuckolds Anonymous

Story Info
A man explains his angst at a group therapy meeting.
9.5k words
4.52
39.9k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,277 Followers

I stepped to the little wood podium in front of the circle of chairs. I'd always hated public speaking from my early days in speech class while in junior high. My knees were shaking and I was afraid my voice would break. Looking at the dozen and a half men seated, I took a deep breath to settle myself and began. "Hello. My name is Gary," I said as introduction. With a slight pause to take a breath, I continued, "and I am a cuckold." I waited at least twenty seconds while I watched my audience for their reaction. Most seemed startled at my statement, their expressions ranging from incredulity to just blank stares but not a single man smirked at my initial self-deprecating admission. "Well, not really. To have that brand on me pisses me off to no end."

"This is my second meeting and I have listened to a half dozen of you tell your stories so I decided to share mine. Unlike most of you, I am still married. My lawyer advised me to get counseling for anger control while we worked up my divorce case and I get my duckies in a row. So far it seems to be helping. At least I haven't killed anybody yet." This was met by smiles and soft laughter.

"Before all this started I did not think I was a gullible man. I had no idea I was unobservant." I offered. "I honestly thought I was a loving husband, and hopefully soon, a proud father. I never considered myself a victim. Nor did I ever think of myself as a loser. I was never the one on top of anything I did but I was up there in the 'also rans' or those who came close. In high school I was in the top third of my class academically. The same with college. I graduated with a sold 3.4 GPA, more than enough to get into graduate school where once again I did fairly well while I worked as an accountant. Upon graduation and with a little more experience under my belt, I got a good job as a CPA and thought I was on a solid track to success. Then I had the rug pulled out from under me."

"Academic and then financial success is one thing. But to have the one thing that defines your core ripped away is the worst a man can face. " I said. "For your wife to tell you that you are not good enough for her, well maybe not directly and verbally, but rather in deed, is devastating." I began to hyperventilate. I grabbed that little podium and held on like it was a life raft in a choppy sea.

"Sorry, I got a little off target there." I said, as I regrouped. Two men in the front row gave me a thumbs up and a nod to tell me they understood and for me to keep going. "Let me backtrack." I said.

"I'm not gonna start telling you how beautiful and hot my wife is, how big her breasts are and all that. I'm not going to describe our sex life and claim it was super hot and we had monkey sex daily. I will say we were active in bed and seemed to have a great life outside of the bedroom as well. She was my best friend and my life partner, or so I thought."

"Ava and I met in college the semester before I graduated with my bachelors degree. We hit it off and married that next summer. I got a decent job right away as an accountant so I could afford to pay for her to finish her degree. Then after the year of work experience I needed, I went on to get my CPA while Ava became a paralegal. Lately she has announced aspirations to go to law school." I snorted. "Good luck with that. I will not be the one paying for it!" That got a few chuckles from the audience.

"With two sets of college loans we held off having kids or even buying a house until we both felt comfortable we could afford the expense." I said. "Last year, after five years of marriage, we bought an older four bedroom home and I completely remodeled it. I gutted the interior to the studs and even changed up the floor plan to suit us. I turned it into just what Ava and I envisioned as our future home."

"My older brother is a contractor who specializes in remodeling older homes and turning them into the dream his clients envision. I worked for him every summer while in school so I felt I had the abilities needed to gut a house and rebuild it to make it the best it could be. My brother helped me when I began and even got his subcontractors to give me special rates for those things outside of my own expertise. Of course several of those contractors were already my accounting clients so part of the work was quid pro quo. In other words, I don't have a whole lot of money tied up in the house itself, but the value if I sold it now would be triple what we have invested in it. Ava got her dream home and seemed thrilled and content. Six months ago, she announced she was ready to get pregnant and it only took two months before she disclosed she was with child."

"I should be over the moon and at first I was. The thing is, the baby is not mine. Or at least I am pretty sure it is not and at this point in time I sincerely hope I am right." I admitted. "I'm not exactly sure how long my wife has been cheating on me but looking back, I suspect off and on for much of the past year at least. She had ample time to stray while I busted my hump working as an accountant and renovating our future home evenings and weekends."

"Now I'm sure many of you wonder how I found out about Ava's activities." I got several nods. "Nothing like some of you guys. No late nights, quick showers when the woman came home, guy's underwear under the bed or anything like that. It started with a simple phone call. I overheard her talking to someone on the phone while she was in the bedroom and thought she was alone. She and whoever were talking about what to pack for an upcoming business trip. Hearing Ava's side, I surmised she was talking to a woman. What caught my attention was when Ava said something about how the woman should bring her big strap-on and how she might not be able to take a really rough fucking for too much longer. She said something like, "Yeah, I know you told me I can get fucked hard until just weeks before I deliver, but this is my first kid. I have not popped out two already like you have. And I'm not sure how much longer I can take your dildo in my pussy with Doug's cock up my butt at the same time." Now I knew Doug is her boss's first name. She continued and laughed. "Oh Hell no! No way am I gonna let you use that big dildo on my ass. It stretches my pussy enough as it is. I have to do extra kegels so Gary doesn't wonder why my puss is loose when I come home after you get finished using it on me. And when I am away a week, and take that thing every night, I know I am stretched out. I had to pull out my dildo and put on a show for him last time so he didn't get suspicious. He thought I was just getting warmed up for him. Of course, I am doing kegels daily to keep tight. Doug is barely as big as Gary so no worry there but that dildo is huge. Of course I love it. Damn girl, you know that. But this baby bump is really starting to show. I'm gonna have to start buying preggo clothes soon. Nope, I still haven't got myself tested. I'm a little nervous it might be Doug's kid. Oh yeah, he's cum in me many more times than Gary in the past six months and the timing is about right for that meeting in New Orleans. Plus Gary was coming home too late at night and too tired to really fuck me like I wanted around then. I was at my most fertile time. Most of the time after our sessions, I gave Gary blow jobs to get him off. I'd just tell him to lay back and enjoy. He's never caught on."

I saw a series of grins around the room. "Okay, I know some of you are thinking I am making this up. That I could not possibly remember a conversation with that much detail. Especially if I was upset. Well, I've listened to that conversation dozens of times in the past few weeks. I recorded it on my cell phone." I said. I saw a few nods and expressions change from obvious skepticism to acceptance. "I called a security guy my brother uses for help. He installed a couple cameras and recording devices plus provided a few I could put in her purse and briefcase. I caught her fucking in my bed a few times while I was at work and got some interesting audio conversations. She is fucking both her boss and the secretary. Often at the same time.The secretary is married with a couple kids. From what I gather they do threesomes when they can and the boss often does one or the other women at work. Sometimes the women play. Ya gotta wonder how they get any work done from the sound of it."

"I want to bring up one thing the doc asked me. He asked me to try to get into Ava's head so I could understand her motivation to step outside of our marriage for sex. If perhaps she was frustrated with our long hours apart and she needed some physical and emotional contact to make up for it. Well, I'll tell you all the same thing I told him. I don't care! She cheated, simple as that. If she was feeling lonely or horny she could easily have said something, asked for a little more 'us' time but she didn't. She decided to go off and get fucked. The reason is moot."

"Okay, that's about all I have. Thank you for letting me vent. I am in the process now of divorcing the bitch. She left this morning for another out of town meeting with some corporate client. And yes the boss and secretary are going." I concluded my talk.

Before I stepped away from the podium, one of the men, a big grizzled guy, spoke up. "Why didn't you go stomp a mudhole in the guy's ass? Of course I have no idea who did it as I was not there and had a good alibi, but the guy who was fucking my ex got his jaw broken and his nuts stomped flat. Nobody saw a thing. Random attack according to the cops." There was laughter all around.

I told them I had not even confronted the soon to be ex-wife yet. I was still in the process of making plans. I got some incredulous looks. "The main reason I am even here at these meetings is to keep a lid on my rage. Oh, I can tell you I have imagined using a baseball bat or even putting a few bullets in Dougie's ass, but I am not about to risk jail. And that macho crap of standing up and fighting for my woman like a man is just that...CRAP. She is not my woman if she doesn't want to act like it."

Another guy asked if after hearing the conversation if I started paying attention to see if my wife's pussy was stretched any from her girlfriend's dildo. "I haven't touched her since the night I overheard that conversation." I said. "I got Covid. I tested positive that very night and have slept in the guest room quarantining since. Matter of fact, I might have the record for testing positive.... three weeks. Actually, I looked it up online and that says in some cases I could be positive for a month, and with the pregnancy, it is just safer for me to sleep in another room." I grinned. I got some smiles and thumbs up. A couple guys said they would have fucked her up the ass and made it hurt.

I stepped away from the podium. The group moderator, the therapist, stepped forward and thanked me for being honest and sharing. He asked me to continue to come to the open meetings as well as our private counseling sessions. I told him I would consider it. I might need to blow off more steam later but for now the lion was kept in its cage. I had only gone to him at my attorney's insistence. My lawyer said I was 'on the edge of losing it' and needed a relief valve. Just making plans to divorce Ava was not enough to temper my anger.

Unlike at an alcoholics anonymous meeting, these meetings ended with everybody having a drink. We all adjourned to the bar down the block. "So you haven't even told the bitch you know she is cheating?" one guy asked incredulously. I shook my head. "Damn, I blew up, slapped my cunt of a wife down and then chased the asshole out the door. Of course she told me she was going out on a date with the guy when he walked in the door to pick her up. He was standing there, grinning when she told me she was going out and probably would not be back until the next morning. If he wasn't so damn fast, I might have killed him. I was kicking in his car door trying to get to him when the cops arrived. That is why I am in these meetings. Mandated by the court for anger management."

"How about these other guys?" I asked. "Are they in the same boat? Reason I ask is some seemed to be getting off on hearing my story. I wonder if any are here for the prospects." The guy gave me a blank look and said 'prospects?'.

"Yeah, you know, like the old joke. A teenager goes to confession and admits he had sex with a girl at school. The priest asks if it was Mary something. The kids says no. The priest asks if it was Suzie something, Again no. The priest asks about a third girl, Joanne something. Again no. So the priest tells the kid to say ten "Hail Mary's". The kid steps outside and his friend who has been waiting asks him what the priest said. The first says, he told me to say ten Hail Mary's and gave me three good prospects." The other guys at the table laughed.

"You seem like a stand up guy." one guy said. "If later you want somebody to do a little ass-kicking while you are in church in front of a bunch of witnesses let me know." I asked him how he knew I was not a cop setting him up. "Because I work for your brother on occasion as a sheet rock subcontractor. I remember seeing you on the job a while back. You probably don't recognize me 'cause I used to have a big beard and longer hair. Too noticeable if ya know what I mean." I made a mental note to ask my brother for the guy's story some time. I told him I was still just getting everything together like my lawyer advised. Then I'd have the bitch served and go from there.

I limited myself to two beers. I was surprised at how much better I felt as I drove home. Maybe there really was something to that letting people, even total strangers, know your troubles crap. Confession or letting your demons out may be good for the soul but I had work to get done. I was on a mission.

Like I had told the guys at the meeting, my soon to be ex-wife had left for the week with her boss and the secretary, June. They planned to be gone the whole week to meet with some corporate client. I suspected the work would be finished in two days. I knew it was a farce and knew what they intended long before I was told they 'might stay to visit the jazz festival on the company dime' the next weekend. Ava was going to get comp time so she'd have a few days off the following week if I could get away from my ledgers to spend some 'us' time. More bullshit, I knew. She was just trying to keep me sexually sated and oblivious.

Two weeks later:

I walked into the meeting room a little late. The others had taken their seats while the therapist was trying to get the meeting going by talking about how releasing your inner demons verbally was better than lashing out physically and risking criminal or civil consequences. I was not trying to make an entrance but the room broke into cheers as soon as I stepped inside. "Glad to have you back, Gary. I know these guys want to hear the rest of the story from the man himself." my therapist announced.

"Okay," I said grinning, expressing a happiness I did not feel inside. I was, however, content for the moment. I stepped up to the podium. "A couple weeks ago I told you my tale of woe. About how my wife was cheating on me with her boss, possibly even pregnant by him. Not only that, but the legal secretary was also involved and the three apparently enjoyed threesomes whenever they could. Well, today, I am going to tell you the rest of the story."

"When I related what I knew to you guys, I had not told the asshole's wife nor the husband of the other bitch anything I had found out. Not that they did not deserve to know, but I did not want them to over-react and blow my plans out of the water. I wanted to give my wife the fucking of her life. Not sexually, because she would have enjoyed that. I waited until Thursday night of that week before telling either of the others what our spouses were doing while away. I apologized for my delay and explained why, then told them I was going to have Ava served at the airport upon their arrival back Sunday afternoon. I suggested they contact attorneys and gave them my lawyer's name. I asked them to not call or text their spouses and reveal they had been caught. After the initial shock wore off a bit, we started to talk. I found out, like in my case, each of the cheaters called home every night to say how much they missed us and wished they were home. We all knew we were being fed a load of bullshit."

"At my urging, Janice, Doug's wife decided to take her kids to visit her sister and brother in law up in Alexandria. She was going to confide in them and have them come back and be with her when she confronted her husband upon his return. Apparently this was not the first time he cheated. She has two teen age kids she had to contend with as well. Bill, the secretary's husband, could not get out of work for the weekend. He runs the maintenance department for the Ford dealership here in town. He did promise to not call his wife June. He said he wanted to choke her to death without witnesses. I told him about this group and how it helped me to subdue those same impulses." I got a bit of laughter.

"Anyway, I told both what I did with my finances and explained why. Removing half of our savings and checking account balances etc. In my case that was not much but they each admitted to having a fair amount in their accounts. I told them I was not going to cancel my credit cards until the last minute but would pay the bill out of the joint account to make sure my wife paid her half. I left them to stew on what they needed to do and went home. I'm sure you guys heard what I did at home and it is all true." I got cheers and applause. I took a half bow.

"Yes, I spent the week dismantling my home. By dismantle I mean I took it apart but did not damage a single item. Some of you might remember from my earlier explanation but I did most of the work renovating my house myself with a little of my brother's help. What I did was take back that work. I reversed it. I had to leave the sheet rock up with the texture and paint but that, the carpet and the air conditioning system was about all I left untouched. I disconnected every appliance and moved it away from the wall. Stove, dishwasher, refrigerator were all unplugged and even the connecting wiring harnesses were removed. Every bit of hardware was carefully bagged and attached to the appliance. I even took out the garbage disposal and left it in the middle of the kitchen floor with the sink and faucets all taken apart and removed. I decided to leave the kitchen cabinets. I could have taken them down and did take a few that two of us could lift easily after loosening the retaining bolts. But that was just to show the soon to be ex her pretty kitchen was no more. I also left kitchen counters alone as I had used a one piece system that I could not take away from the wall without damage."

"That was not the case in the bathrooms. I drained and removed the toilets, took the vanities apart, again even taking off the faucet handles. We even cleaned the edges of the vanities and sinks to remove plaster and caulk. When we were finished it looked like a pile of used bathroom fixtures. Only a few bare pipes and cut off valves poked out of the walls. The tub and shower stall was untouched for the same reason I left the kitchen counters. Next I took the bed and dresser apart as much as I could. The bed was easy, mattress, box springs and all came apart easily and were stacked in the hallway. All I could do with the dresser was to empty it. All my wife's clothes were put into our bedroom closet which of course no longer had the pretty louvered doors."

"Our furniture looked nice and actually was very expensive, but like a lot of furniture nowadays is screwed together. We bought most of ours unassembled. I disassembled everything that originally came that way. My wife had not lifted a finger to help put them together. The shelving units lay in pieces on the floor. The credenza that held my booze and all my wife's little knickknacks was collapsed with all the hardware carefully bagged. I wanted to make sure nothing was damaged. The last things to remove were the ceiling fans and light fixtures from each room. The only thing I left was the chandelier in the dining room but I took the light bulbs out of that. Oh yes, I removed every electrical switch and plug socket in the house. We capped the wires even though the electricity was off. I'd had to contract out for the air conditioning system to be installed so I left that alone. I'd put in the water heater myself but left it intact as well."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,277 Followers