Cuckolds Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So where are we apart from my getting my sister in law upset about what her kids were picking up listening to my conversations. Over the last three weeks, I have done the minimum as regards making an income. I had only made marginally more than Ava had before I was fired. I personally felt she was paid so much because she was providing her boss 'extra' services. Of course my lawyer told me to keep my mouth shut about that as our miniscule difference in income means I wouldn't pay alimony. He told me not to mess that up."

"Janice kicked Doug out and filed for divorce. His beloved car, Sally is somewhere in storage. Their divorce as you might imagine is already messy. She told me in no uncertain terms she is looking for any way to flay the bastard's meat off his bones. I know she meant that metaphorically, but I hope I am never called to testify if something physical happens to the man."

"Doug is having some major troubles at work. Most of his work is with the corporate clients. Somebody has put the bug out that possibly some of his negotiations may have been sweetened by sexual favors from Ava and June. All three adamantly deny that, of course, but apparently some clients are taking the possibility seriously and are taking business elsewhere."

"The firm in general has had some problems with other areas as well. They have been handling sexual discrimination and harassment cases. Some of those clients have changed attorneys and filed grievances to the bar saying the firm cannot handle their own internal affairs when it comes to sex in the workplace. I understand Doug's continued presence is more of a liability than an asset and he is close to being asked to leave. His situation at work has been made worse by the number of people driving past his office playing "Mustang Sally' by Wilson Pickett at full volume."

"Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I hate it for him....NOT! While I like the idea he may be out on his ear, Ava's income may take a nose-dive. Her income is very high compared to the average salary for para-legals especially with her short time in the field. Again, there have been aspersions that part of her pay is for her sexual services."

"The same has been said about the secretary, June. Of the three cheaters, June is the only one who might keep her marriage intact. She is trying her best to reconcile. She told her husband she loved screwing others with her strap on, woman vaginally or a male anally. She just liked the power she felt. She claimed she never allowed Doug to fuck her but admitted he had licked her to many orgasms over the time they played. She also claimed Ava was submissive and would go down on her upon command and June loved to exercise that power as well. She admitted, while mostly it was one sided she did enjoy a little private girl on girl action on occasion. She is playing the child custody card as hard as she can. Bill told me he is considering keeping their marriage intact if she'd agree to a post nup agreement. She has convinced him the sex with clients rumor is false."

"My marriage, on the other hand, is over. I wouldn't keep her if the baby was mine. All we need to do is split the assets. The judges, and I use that term in the plural since Ava appealed the original decision, declared I was justified in taking back my own sweat equity in my former home. I had not damaged any component but merely 'uninstalled' them and left them ready for re-installation or sale."

"I gave Ava possession of everything I had placed in our bedroom but she had to pay the bill to pack and remove it all immediately or I would consider it community property. Her father helped her pay and coordinate that. I wanted the stuff out of the house quickly, but refused to lift a finger to help. Ava tried to get me to help so we could talk. I refuse to talk to her without my lawyer present. My sister in law went to observe and make sure Ava only took the stuff from the bedroom. My soon to be ex-father in law finally viewed the files I gave him and told me privately he understood my actions, but was still obligated to take care of his daughter. I think Ava moved back into her old room at their house."

"At our first joint meeting with our attorneys, as part of the separation of assets, I suggested Ava take her half of the household fixtures and appliances. She could pick out what she would wanted and I'd take something of similar value. She glared at me when I told her I'd give her first choice of toilets."

"She wanted to buy out my half for face value, saying she would hire a crew to put it all back together. I knew what she and her lawyer were thinking. The whole was worth much more than the sum of the parts. As an accountant, I also knew how much I could afford to offer her and still be below the break even point. I kept offering more than her as a counter. She could not get the financing anyway. I could not have on my own either but my brother was backing my play financially. Ava refused to sell to me for any reason."

"Her attorney eventually demanded everything be sold at public auction and the proceeds split. My attorney argued weakly we would lose too much. He lost that decision, which did not bother him nor me. Ava had tried but could not find a buyer offering near as much as I had offered."

"My brother originally offered to buy the shell of a house for half what my ex and I had invested, but was refused. At auction he finally got it for seventy percent. The house was in great shape but few of the investors were willing to outbid my brother. I'm sure several of those investors were interested but knew my brother would never work for them again. And other people in the trades would have followed suit."

"Ava's lawyer protested his client's lack of compensation briefly but had to concede the auction was his client's demand and they had unfortunately refused my much higher offer. So basically, I lost my ass settling my divorce. Unemployed and with only a small percent of my assets left, I am still living in my brother's guest room. To compensate him for my rent I began work to restore my old house."

"Everybody knows I was the one who took my home apart but nobody has any idea of who dismantled Doug's beloved mustang let alone begin to provide a bit of proof. Doug even hired his own investigators. All have come up dry. My financials were examined to see if I had paid anyone. I had to provide them access to my cell phone and computer. June's husband Bill did also. No link to anybody who might have done the deed has been found."

"The whole affair has been fodder on social media after originally appearing as a topic on network television. You can imagine the notoriety I get as the man who took my house apart. I am constantly asked how I really took the mustang apart and promised they'd never tell. Then I get congratulated for something I did not not do."

Several of the guys stood and congratulated me on the spot to the laughter of others. I stepped away from the podium. The therapist asked who wanted to go next. All shook their heads. One guy said he'd wait for next time to tell how he grabbed the guy fucking his wife by the balls and marched him naked out of his house and down the street. We all headed for the bar.

Epilogue:

"Hey Gary, Don't I rate a little discount as a new client?" Paul Fruge asked. He was the drywall subcontractor I'd met at 'cuckolds anonymous.' "I seem to remember you gave the guys who followed you when you got fired from that other firm two months of free accounting."

"Hell, I gave you a free set up in my system!" I offered with a smile. "That takes some time! You think you deserve more? You do work for my brother, not me. My house already has all the walls up." I was referring to my former house which my brother now owned and rented to me for a minimal amount. I'd be buying that house back for what my brother paid for it in a year or so when we figured enough time had passed my ex-wife Ava could not claim fraud.

"Or is it because I offered all the guys at our 'cuckold group' a discount to do their taxes this year?" I asked.

'Nope! None of those things." Paul grinned. "I figure I deserve it for my strength pressing on a floor jack to lift a mustang up so the wheels and tranny could be removed. I'm not much of a mechanic but I can stack parts around. Also for telling your brother I knew some guys who could help out in a bad situation, and especially my cousin who is a mechanic when he told me about a mustang he wanted dismantled."

I almost could not see through tears of laughter as I marked his account paid in full for the next year.