All Comments on 'Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 01'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You’re back!

I’ve waited so long for your next story series and I love how this one is setting up! Bring it Fifth, I can’t wait to see where you take this. You’re my favorite author on Lit. and I can only hope Cuckolds Anonymous is as good as Speedo! Hearing that it will be another prequel to the bullpen has my dick as hard as stone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

Great premise! Casey is hot as fuck, can't wait to see what journey you take us on next! Can't wait to hear how Ced fucks that hot WILF moving forward. Please don't make us wait long for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please...

I already love this story. Kacey needs a lot more of that BBC. Her hubspand wants to see her blacked more by Ceds huge black dick and so do I! I hope you give that hot slut what she needs!!

BBCHotwifevoyeurBBCHotwifevoyeurover 3 years ago

Hot as fuck!

I love that you've already introduced the hot wife kacey to BBC. She needs it and is ready for it after getting her first taste. Please don't stop Fifth.

Locksley7Locksley7over 3 years ago
Oh my! Perfect!

Just when I think things could not get any hotter, you come up with a new series that starts of with some of the hottest action imaginable. Wow! Will had to read and re-read this one to "milk" all the pleasure from it that I possibly can. Keep up the good work Fifth. Keep this story cumming - it is an instant success.

Teamof90sTeamof90sover 3 years ago
Not surprised

Only you could come up with something like this. I can’t wait to see where it goes next. Keep it..er me..cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Story in the Hotwife Hall of Fame!!!

What a fabulous launching pad for another story in the Hotwife Hall of Fame, courtesy of Fifth Estate!!! As with Fifth's previous stories, incredible character development, sizzling interactions and a fresh take in the hotwife genre combine to position Cuckolds Anonymous as yet another epic. Can't wait to see where Cedric takes the delicious Kacey and her hotwife enabling husband, Tim, in the rest of this scintillating story. Keep up the great writing, Fifth - your stories ALWAYS are worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent New Story...

Love this new plotline, and looking forward to more....but I am sure I am not the only lit reader desperately anticipating the next Warden's Wife chapter!

dcowfanmandcowfanmanover 3 years ago

So fired up for a new series from this author! Don’t know where he will take us, but I’m definitely along for the ride.

BskylordBskylordover 3 years ago
No Sense Waiting Around!

Damn Fifth, way to kick things off! That black man claiming his prize right from the outset caused me to have to finish in two sessions! HOT!

GcoachGGcoachGover 3 years ago

It’s a good start. Hope it doesn’t go off the rails. Keep it “believable” please. Some start out well and then it’s over the top dumb.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 3 years ago
Not just hot

Very erotic and a great concept! This could be the best attended 12-step program ever. Please post the next chapter ASAP.

wxt55ukwxt55ukabout 3 years ago

FifthEstate I not yet read your new story yet but I am looking forward to it and will a comment on Chapter 2 after I read both the current posted chapters.

I just wanted to say Thank you for the new story, I regard you as one of the best authors on Literotica.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 3 years ago
Super Hot

Loved reading this chapter. I appreciate my hubby preparing breakfast for me and a lover.

popuonepopuoneabout 3 years ago

glad your back and off to such a great start Thanks

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2about 3 years ago

Very erotic story. You seem to have covered all the bases while keeping all the action very hot! I hope this series is several chapters long.

rrChuckrrChuckabout 3 years ago

“The Speedo Doesn’t Lie” is a great story. Every chapter was exciting and erotic. Here’s hoping “Cuckold’s Anonymous” provides the same level of entertainment as Speedo did with Abbie Dawson’s erotic transformation.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 3 years ago

I kept page refreshing looking for an additional chapter on the Warden series, and didn’t realize this new series had started. Looks promising!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

I realize this isn't a story but more of a porn script, and that's great if it was only one-and-done. But why write multiple chapters? Porn without rounded characters and developed plots gets repetitious and silly. You have a real gift for well-imagined, erotically charged scenes which are best suited for shorter forms than your customary over-extended narratives.

Ok, some further quibbles :

1) The Magic Orgasm. In the Literotica-verse, the orgasm isn't the ordinary, everyday pleasure it is in real life, but something magically transformative, able to change a straight woman into a lesbian or a loving wife into a BBC-craving slut. I know it's a trope, but it's a dumb one.

2) Cum volume. The average ejaculate is about a teaspoon. The upper limit is 2 teaspoons. Cum volume in visual porn is frequently faked, but I don't get the appeal of faking cum volume in written erotica, as in your tale.

3) Cock size. The distance between the vaginal opening and the cervix in an aroused female is 7.5 to 8 inches. Any cock over 8 inches long is superfluous to need. In any case, women surveyed prefer a 6 inch cock (slightly above average). And finally, tho studies on this subject aren't many, it seems that there is no difference in cock size between whites and blacks.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

Loved it, came by page 3. Very erotic !

kim2734ckim2734cover 2 years ago

This was wonderfully written and erotic!

geniesleepgeniesleepabout 2 years ago

Great first chapter. Can’t wait to read the next one.

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

Oh My God. The writing in this was great. The storyline mmmm. And did I mention the writing? Very well done. I can see why many consider you an excellent writer. Myself now included.

ShadedLadyShadedLadyover 1 year ago

Awesome story! I was so turned on by the way this story went that I took the plunge and posted my first story!

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives2 months ago

Great story! Kendra was one hot blonde slut!

TigersmanTigersmanabout 1 month ago

Fantastic story! I would have been thrilled to watch my wife getting blacked by someone like Cedric in hopes she would become addicted to black cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES