All Comments on 'Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 02'

by FifthEstate

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Amiable69Amiable69about 3 years ago

Great story line and so well written! Amy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ch. 2 of Another Story in the Hotwife Hall of Fame!!!

What a fabulous launching pad for another story in the Hotwife Hall of Fame, courtesy of Fifth Estate!!! As with Fifth's previous stories, incredible character development, sizzling interactions and a fresh take in the hotwife genre combine to position Cuckolds Anonymous as yet another epic. Like flies to the flame, Tim, as Kacey's hotwife enabler, reaches out to Cedric to arrange Round 2 for his smoking hot bride, which Ced is happy to accommodate. Can't wait to see how that one plays out! Keep up the great writing, Fifth - your stories ALWAYS are worth the wait.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 3 years ago
Good story

This series is really well written. I love the story line. My first wife was a hotwife but refused to go black. I would have loved us visiting Cuckold Anon and ending up with her addicted to black cock like Kacey was.

TwoAussiesTwoAussiesabout 3 years ago

Awesome fucking follow up! I wasn’t sure about this arc, but now I think I can see where you’re going and can’t wait to find out what happens next! Love it!

Teamof90sTeamof90sabout 3 years ago

The golf with Ced, Cole Steele, Jenkins, and of course the incomparable Thirteen was a brilliant opening. I laughed my ass off at that part and then jacked my cock off when the black reggae singer fucked Taylor’s huge tits!

DubdudeDubdudeabout 3 years ago

Damn!

Your stories never fail to amaze! I already can’t decide which of those married babes is hotter, but I don’t expect Ced’s big black cock to care as it pounds both Casey and Taylor! I just want to be along for the ride.

BBCHotwifevoyeurBBCHotwifevoyeurabout 3 years ago

Really good!

I loved chapter 1 but this one was even better. The storyline while a little unlikely is so creative I find myself believing it’s possible. I can’t wait to see Brown close the deal with Taylor!

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseabout 3 years ago

I love that he’s actually building a universe now. It makes the whole thing feel a lot more fleshed out.

popuonepopuoneabout 3 years ago

I'TS all in the stars five of them

popuonepopuoneabout 3 years ago

Just the mention of the name Abie got me hard please sir may I have some more?

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2about 3 years ago

Great 2nd chapter. Love the sexual encounters. I hope many more show up in the later chapters.

geraldinetggeraldinetgabout 3 years ago
wonderful story

sissy crossdresser here wishing i was in the story cuckolding a man and have him watch me with a black lover.Would love to have my name used in a story

pawgpawgabout 3 years ago

All your stories are awesome, thank you so much for writing them <3 I really hope this continues soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
husband and wife humilation oh my!

keep up the good work.explore BBC adiction.

kvyxeuhekvyxeuheabout 3 years ago

Keep them coming man. Great work.

BooomerBooomeralmost 3 years ago

OMG

This is such a great erotic read. I loved the shout out to yourself as one of the couple’s go to erotic writers. Well crafted tale of Cuckolds Anonymous. Can’t wait to read chapter 3.

I also love the story inside a story technique that you use so well.

geniesleepgeniesleepabout 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter. Ced is such a great Bull

ShadedLadyShadedLadyover 1 year ago

Cedric is the man! This is an awesome concept!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFifthEstate@FifthEstate
*3/13/24 Update* The 5th and (most likely) final chapter of “I Found My Wife's Black Dildo” will publish overnight in the U.S. tonight. I know I don’t have the greatest track record in meeting my estimated timelines, but hey ~ 2+ weeks since the last chapter isn’t bad. I hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES