Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Redhead huh..." Brown thumbed through the file to the picture each couple was required to provide as part of their registration materials. "Very nice..." Ced commented as he observed the photo of the young couple from a recent vacation to Hawaii—his attention clearly focused on Brooklyn. "Damn she's hot for having pumped out a kid..."

"Two actually...both under the age of four. See what I mean about her spending time in the gym, she looks really good for a mother of two, doesn't she?"

"I'll say..." Brown murmured as he held the picture up more closely, checking out Brooklyn Zeller's perky c-cups and great legs. An approving gaze washed across his face. "I would definitely consider them worthy candidates...do you have the file for the other couple?"

Tanya Lewis knew her boss well enough to know the file she was handing him now would have an even greater impact. "These are the Sims', Josh and Taylor. He's a regional sales director at Salesforce and she's a real estate professional. Both Stanford grads as you'll be able to tell by the photo they included. You know how we ask them for a fun pic that best defines who they are, I think the Sims' took it pretty literally..."

Cedric Brown flipped through several pages before coming to the photo. Tanya watched as her boss's expression-filled eyes nearly bugged out of his head. Now sitting on top of the pile was a photo of Josh and Taylor Sims both wearing their respective college uniforms. Josh's was his Stanford baseball uni which Brown hardly noticed. The aroused black man was too busy checking out Taylor Sims in her long-sleeved, white-sweatered Stanford cheerleader uniform. Her long blonde wavy hair cascaded across her slender shoulders as if attempting to obscure her large perfectly shaped breasts.

It was an impossible task.

"Holy shit Tanya, I need details..." Brown demanded, his voice suddenly excited as his wide eyes remained glued to the photo.

His psych director giggled before responding. "I thought you might be interested in learning more about them...the uh...Sims' I mean." Brown glanced up to see a knowing smile on Tanya's face. His psych director knew him well enough to know his focus was surely on Taylor Sims' large breasts as he stared at the picture.

She continued. "As I said, they are both Stanford grads who grew up here in the Bay Area. That photo was obviously taken from their college days, but they are still only in their late twenties so it wasn't all that long ago. No kids."

Tanya watched as an intriguing smirk formed on Brown's lips before she went on. "According to their profile, they joined because while Josh fantasized about seeing Taylor with another man, he has fears about losing her to someone much more endowed than him. He even wrote here on his profile that he is pretty small in that department..."

"Ah...type-II cuck. If I had a small dick and this hot bitch for a wife, I'd be nervous too!" Brown joked. "What do we know about her?"

"You're gonna love this—her profile is really cute. She calls herself the biggest Oakland A's fan in the Bay Area and acknowledges she loves a man in a baseball uniform...so much so that she married one! I looked it up and sure enough, Josh was a backup second baseman on Stanford's 2014 team that went to the college world series."

"Cha-ching! This could be like stealin'!" Ced gushed. "What do we know about her opinion relative to...uh...what's his name's rationale for joining?"

"Josh...his name is Josh. You are so bad Cedric!" Tanya giggled again. "Don't forget they paid us a lot of money to be here."

"I know, I know. But you didn't answer the question, what do we know about young miss...uh...Taylor's perspective on Cuckolds Anonymous?"

"I would say it's a little ambiguous, the Sims' were pretty vague on that part in their application. I can't tell from their response if she forced this or if it was his choice or for that matter whether she may have given him reason to doubt her loyalty. I will say however, that based on some of their other responses, she seems pretty naïve about the whole program—which doesn't tell us much, except that it might have been his idea."

Brown eyed the photo excitedly. "I'm going to hold on to this one and let's see if mister...uh...Sims will hang around and talk to you after the session..."

"What about Brian Zeller?"

"Let's hold off on him for now...redheads are great, but you know what they say, blondes have more fun! Let's see how things go with the Sims' first." Brown answered, eyes still enraptured on Taylor Sims' big tits in her tight white college cheerleader sweater.

*****

A couple of hours later, Cedric Brown watched from his office behind the oversized two-way mirror facing the large meeting room at Cuckolds Anonymous. The fourteen men who sat around the large circle while Tanya Lewis led the proceedings, were oblivious to his existence. Although he was the founder and CEO, no member at CA was aware of his involvement in the discreet self-help organization.

That's the way Ced Brown wanted it.

Ted Chang, the final participant on Tanya's left had just finished acknowledging the obligatory creed that all circle members were expected to recite to open all meetings: "Hi, my name is Ted and I'm a cuckold."

Everyone else in the group responded in unison as they had when the rest spoke: "Hi Ted, welcome to the circle of cucks."

Brown watched and listened through the mic'd sound system as Tanya led the large group through the course goals and expectations. She discussed the different cuckold types the organization had identified and then went around the room asking each member how they would classify themselves and how their significant others viewed their participation in the program. Brown paid little attention to the first several responses until it was Josh Sims' turn to speak.

"Hi, as I said before my name is Josh. Based on the definitions explained by Tanya, I would classify myself and my marital relationship as a type II cuckold. Like the rest of you, I have a strong desire to watch my wife have sex with an endowed man, but I also have a fear of losing her to someone far more sexually capable than myself..."

Brown snickered and thought, "That's a creative way to admit you got a small dick..."

Josh Sims continued. "My wife Taylor is a beautiful blonde who gets hit on all the time by men...and women for that matter. It turns me on when I see the way they look at her, but recently I've often wondered how she responds to the attention when I'm not around. Up until the past few months, I would have characterized her as pretty sexually naive, but a couple of recent experiences have led me to believe she may have stronger desires to experience sex with an endowed man than I previously believed. That thought excites and terrifies me at the same time!"

A sly grin formed on Cedric Brown's lips before he heard Tanya's reply. "Okay, thanks for sharing Josh; we look forward to helping you cope and overcome your fears in the upcoming months. I can speak for everyone in the room in applauding your courage in explaining your situation with us today. Jim, why don't you go next."

Brown rubbed his cock as he thought back to similar speeches he'd heard from other participants over the years including Kacey Shaw's husband Tim not long before.

As if on cue, Brown's phone pinged.

It was a text message from Tim Shaw himself: "Hi Ced, this is Tim Shaw. Kacey and I were wondering when we might be able to see you again for drinks or something."

Now a wide smile formed on the black man's craggy face. "Or something?...That horny little bitch is having BBC withdrawals" he laughed, validating what he fully expected following the thorough fucking he'd given the hot brunette only days before.

His typed response: "Hey Tim, that sounds great, I'm in a meeting right now, let me call you in a couple of hours to discuss!"

Seconds later Tim Shaw's reply came back in the form of a large thumbs-up emoji and a message saying that he and Kacey were driving down to LA and would be in the car all afternoon.

Brown's cock swelled as he envisioned pounding hot little Kacey Shaw again.

He turned his attention back inside the meeting room as Tanya led the group through a PowerPoint presentation exposing many of the pitfalls of extra-marital and love triangle relationships. He had heard the presentation countless times, and although his clinical director made one compelling argument after another, Ced was not surprised to see that Josh Sims and a few others wore indifferent, almost disinterested gazes on their faces. Brown's pulse quickened, he had seen the look many times before—including on the husband he had just exchanged text messages with.

The welcome session concluded ninety minutes later with all the participants standing, shaking hands and exchanging well wishes with their new program colleagues. As they exited, each thanked and complemented Tanya and told her how much they were looking forward to future sessions. When there were only a few men remaining, Tanya pulled Josh Sims aside and asked if he had a few minutes to talk.

After the final participant departed, Tanya led the handsome software sales leader into her office and invited him to have a seat on one of two facing couches. Brown switched viewing places and now watched and listened through another two-way mirror on the adjacent wall dividing his office from his clinical director's.

After taking her place across from the young husband, Tanya asked what Josh thought of the first session. His stumbling response was as expected from someone who had clearly not paid very close attention for most of the class.

Tanya relieved him of his discomfort when she interrupted and got to the point. "Josh, we have been working on a new kind of alternative program here at Cuckolds Anonymous specifically designed for type II cuckolds. I think you would make a good candidate if you're interested."

"Alternative?"

"Yes, well alternative is a bit of a misnomer, but this program does take a little different approach than our traditional curriculum. You'll be happy to know, if it's something you are interested in and you fulfill our pre-program requirements, as a beta participant we would refund up to 50% of your $8,500 Cuckolds Anonymous registration fee based on a sliding scale, contingent on how long you stick with the program and with the caveat that you agree to be completely open and honest over the course of your sessions, so we can gauge the program's effectiveness."

"Wow, so explain how the sliding scale rebate works?"

"Well, after your pre-program fulfillment requirements are met, we would refund $4,250 to you immediately. If you stay in the alternative program for at least 8 weeks that will be all you will pay. However, if you do decide the program isn't right for you, we will refund approximately $600 for every week short of the 8 week period you do not attend." She handed him a piece of paper showing the refund breakdown. "You'll also note that if you choose to leave up to and/or following the second session, which is a baseline setting outing, we will still reimburse you for your entire registration fee, as long as you meet our exit program requirements."

"Damn that's a helluva deal. So what am I giving up? Can I expect this version to be as effective?"

"We feel absolutely confident it will be, in fact we are only offering this up to a few participants with the hope of developing a kind of enhanced program that we can use to ultimately satisfy more couples and develop additional long-term revenue, which we would reinvest into the organization moving forward."

Brown watched as Sims pondered the offer. As had been the case in Tanya's previous interactions, he was impressed by the sales pitch his clinical director had just given. He thought about Josh Sims' profession and laughed as he thought to himself, "She's bullshitting the bullshitter!"

"So how is this alternative approach different?" The young husband asked, clearly showing interest.

"That's a good question Josh, unlike our traditional programs; this one prioritizes one-on-one direct interaction with a clinical professional. In fact," she fumbled through some documents as if checking the schedule, "looky-there, if you were to participate, I would actually be your counselor."

"Wow, so you are saying I would get 50% of my money back and still get one-on-one counseling from the program's director? That sounds too good to be true!"

Tanya laughed. "Yes Josh, if you commit and fulfill our pre-program screening, you would no longer participate in the circular group discussions, instead you and your wife...uh..." she paused to peruse the paperwork even though she had already committed Sims' sexy wife's name to memory, "...Taylor...would meet individually with me."

"Wait, Taylor would be a part of this too?"

"Oh, forgive me for leaving out that detail, but yes, this alternative approach aims at understanding the relational dynamics of the couple, not just the male participant. Would that be a problem for the both you?"

"Um...I don't think so, but I would obviously want to talk it over with her. How long would the program last?"

"It would be approximately ten weeks, give or take depending on you and Taylor's comfort level. Can I ask, I know you described it briefly in the circle, but could you provide more detail about how you and your lovely wife came to join us?"

Brown could see that Tanya was doing a great job setting the hook, he sat forward in his chair eagerly awaiting Josh Sims' response.

"Sure...as I said in the circle, Taylor is a beautiful woman who gets lots of attention from other men. But unlike most guys, I've never been one to get jealous or angry about it, instead I've always found it kind of arousing. At first I wondered what was wrong with me, but after doing some research, I learned there are a significant percentage of men just like me. When I read the definition of what a cuckold was, I realized I fit the description to a tee."

"That's interesting Josh, did you discuss what you learned with Taylor? Does she know?"

"Not initially, but as time went by, I began dropping subtle hints. At first she just blew them off, thinking I was kidding. But eventually she realized I was actually turned on by the idea. My wife then went through a kind of distressed phase, not able to get her mind around the idea that I could actually have such a disturbing fetish."

"After that, I didn't bring it up again for quite some time, but eventually in an effort to expose her to more endowed men than myself, I convinced her to let me start showing porn on our bedroom TV during our lovemaking. You have to understand, that in spite of the fact Taylor looks like a Playboy playmate, my wife has always been very conservative when it came to sex...it took all my sales acumen to convince her." Josh laughed.

"You're not alone in that Josh, women are far less likely to admit an interest in pornography." Tanya acknowledged before peeking up at the two-way mirror.

"Luckily, after I introduced it, I could tell my wife got more aroused and the porn provided me the opportunity to call attention to the size of the hung studs and how much the actresses got off when having sex with them. I teased her about how big-dicked guys preferred having sex with women with spectacular bodies like hers and whether the idea of doing it with one of them turned her on. Taylor denied it at first and said that I was all the man she could handle. But I suspected she wasn't being entirely truthful," a look of embarrassment swept across Sims' face, "as I wrote in my application, I'm not the most endowed guy in the world."

Tanya gave him a reassuring smile encouraging him to continue.

"Anyway, eventually my persistence paid off and my wife finally admitted to getting aroused by the guys with big penises."

"Go on, this is really good background information Josh." Tanya urged while subtly glancing towards the mirror again.

Brown winked at her despite the fact she couldn't see his reaction.

Josh continued. "Our sex life reached a whole new level when Taylor started letting me tease her about how she might respond to having wild sex with a hung stud. But in spite of my encouragement, she would never come right out and admit a desire to actually do it. Nonetheless, as we watched and made love, Taylor would have some of the most intense orgasms when I described how good it would feel for her to be taken so deeply or to be spanked while getting it hard from behind!"

"So is Taylor's newly developed arousal at the thought of having sex with an endowed man what brought you to us?"

"Yes...and no. We actually had a couple of...how should I say it...interactions...that were the primary reason I reached out to you."

"Oh that's right, you suggested that in the circle...do you mind sharing the details?"

"No, not at all, how much time do you have?" Sims answered as he glanced at his own watch.

"My schedule is clear for the next hour, I hope you feel comfortable giving as much detail as possible."

"Yeah sure, the first came several months back when we attended a party hosted by some friends. The party got pretty rowdy and there was a lot of drinking going on. One of my buddies brought his single friend along. The guy whose name was Tate was this ripped ex-marine who I could tell, took a serious liking to Taylor. Like I said, I'm used to men ogling my wife, but eventually Tate started making not so subtle passes at her."

He went on. "Although she was doing lots of flirting herself, it soon became one of those awkward situations where I should have stepped in and said something. But weirdly, I got so aroused watching and listening to the inappropriate banter that I couldn't bring myself to do it. It wasn't until Greg told his buddy to cool it, that the buffed marine finally backed off. Taylor and I left the party not long after that. But in the Uber ride back home, I could tell my wife was in a different place. She always gets horny when she drinks, but there was a look in her eyes I hadn't seen before."

The cuckold husband continued. "When we got home it wasn't long before we were naked...I hope this isn't too graphic?"

"No not at all Josh, these are exactly the kind of details I need to make effective recommendations moving forward. I want you to be as specific as you are comfortable being. So what happened next?"

Now having the director's encouragement, Josh continued. "I felt between Taylor's legs and she was wetter than I could ever remember. I asked why she was so turned on and she shamefully admitted that flirting with the marine had aroused her. She asked if I was mad. I told her I was surprised but I wasn't mad and then guiltily admitted that I was kind of disappointed when Greg told his friend to back off. Taylor's eyes got really big and she hesitated before asking how far I would have let it go. I thought about it for a minute before deciding to see how she would react if I turned up the heat. And although my buddy and I had never discussed it, I lied and embellished, "Greg said Tate has a huge cock and I wanted to see what you would do if he showed it to you."

"Josh that's cruel," Tanya giggled, "how did your wife respond?"

"I know...sometimes I can be bad like that. Anyway my admission caught her off guard and she stammered for a few seconds before asking nervously, "Like...uh...how big?"

"Again I lied wanting to see her reaction. I said to her, Greg said he was a legend in his marine unit. He said rumor has it Tate's cock is like ten inches long and thick as a soda can! An astonished gaze formed on my wife's face before she muttered the words...'oh my god'."