Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that Tanya realized Josh Sims had no hesitation spewing erotic details, she asked a question she knew her boss would want to know. "Josh, I know many black men love having their testicles pleasured, did Damian request the same from your wife?"

"Wow, you really do know your stuff doc!"

The clinical director gazed proudly at the mirror while Sims reached for his water. Brown smiled back at her from behind the glass.

Josh continued. "Yes it wasn't long before Damian pulled his cock from my wife's mouth and instructed her to take care of his balls too! He put one of his feet up on the edge of the tub spreading his legs in the process. I couldn't believe it when Taylor's head tilted and I saw them for the first time. His smooth dark grapefruit-sized sack hung almost to the water—I could tell the leathery-looking bag was being weighed down by some heavy contents."

"Did your wife do it for him?"

"Oh definitely, I watched for the next several minutes as Taylor licked, sucked, and kissed his huge balls—each of them a mouthful itself. Damian leaned back and confidently stroked the head of his cock above his belly button as my wife serviced his testicles. I had always fantasized about her doing that to a guy with a big cock and large nuts, but seeing the submissive nature of the act right in front of me nearly blew my mind."

Josh took a deep breath before continuing. "There we were three thousand miles away while my wife, who all of our friends back home know as an outgoing, beautiful, respected real-estate professional, was submissively sucking and licking the massive balls of a very black, dread-headed reggae singer in a hot tub in Jamaica. It was like something right out of a porn flick, I had to stop stroking my dick through my suit or I would have cum immediately. And then out of the blue, my conservative wife's breathy voice sounded. "Mmm Damian, your balls taste so good..."

Tanya shifted in her chair, Josh's story was getting her aroused too.

"I didn't have time to process her stunning admission before Damian's cocky response came back quickly. "If you think they're good on the outside baby, just wait till you taste what's on the inside. But before you do...let's have a look at these." The black man calmly reached forward and pulled down the stretched cups from my wife's big tits exposing them to his obvious delight and creating a sexy sling from her bikini top. The stretched garment squeezed her huge breasts together creating a delicious dish of soft white skin capped by her rock-hard nipples."

Brown rubbed his cock, excited yet slightly jealous that he wouldn't be the first black man to enjoy Taylor Sims' stunning rack.

Her husband continued. "I watched as Damian's bloodshot eyes popped. 'Damn baby, those are the nicest white titties I've ever seen!' He looked over in my direction. 'You're a lucky man hubby, but tonight your wife's big titties are my property!' The Jamaican then confidently tweaked one of Taylor's nipples, drawing a pleasurable moan from her nut-filled mouth."

"How did Damian's claim of taking control of Taylor's breasts make you feel?"

"Again, I know how I should have felt, but it seemed so natural that the alpha male would do as he pleased. In fact, at that point he pulled her mouth from his nuts and slapped one of her boobs with his huge cock. He did it several more times before he told Taylor to wrap her tits around it. My wife didn't hesitate. She quickly removed her top and cradled his engorged cock between them. My stomach was in my throat as her skimpy bikini top, now obviously void of its earlier contents, floated over to me."

"What did you do? Did you consider participating at some point Josh?"

"In hindsight, I wish I would have moved to her and fingered her or something, but I was so dumbstruck by the entire scene that I remained paralyzed. Over the next ten minutes or so, I watched and listened as the Jamaican fucked my wife's beautiful tits. Again the contrast in their connection was stunning. Seeing Damian's fat rutted obsidian snake sliding dangerously between her large supple white breasts was breathtaking. He told her to spit between them to create more lubrication before he pulled her mouth down each time to suck his bulging head on each upward thrust. Eventually as his climax neared, he held Taylor's lips over his cock as his balls bounced against the base of her tits."

"His...uh...cock was long enough to do that?" Tanya asked, so immersed in the story that she momentarily let her professionalism slip. Brown chuckled to himself. He had performed the same move many times himself, but he could see a look of total surprise on Tanya's face.

"Yes, I couldn't believe it either. Moments later I heard Damian grunt and watched as his balls contracted before Taylor's eyes popped wide in surprise. I could tell the first burst had erupted in her mouth. I knew my wife wasn't one to swallow, so I wasn't surprised when it appeared her mouth was filling quickly. Finally she pulled him from between her lips, but he was nowhere close to finished. Two large streams surged across her face before he gripped himself and splattered his remaining ejaculate on Taylor's heaving breasts."

"Oh my..." Tanya blurted, still trying her best to keep her composure, but showing signs of incredulity.

"Yeah, I actually came in my suit when I witnessed Damian's cum oozing from my wife's lips. I then watched as the black man brought it back to her mouth and told her to clean him up and to not offend him by letting any more spill out. I was even more stunned when she actually did it! She started off tentatively but after it was obvious she had taken some of it down her throat, her resistance faded and she increased her pace and before long she was licking and sucking all along his whitish-coated pole. I couldn't believe it, but my loving wife, who typically carries herself with class, actually looked like a dirty slut the way she slurped up his semen."

From behind the mirror, Brown listened in amazement at the young husband's recollection of the details.

Josh continued. "My thoughts were interrupted by Damian's deep voice. "Taste's good don't it baby?"

"Taylor sheepishly nodded with his fat head still lodged in her mouth. Finally she pulled away and whispered, 'There's so much...' "

"I can't imagine what you must have been thinking at that point Josh..." Tanya commented, trying her best to sound understanding, but suspecting the cuckold in him loved every second of it.

"I still really hadn't had time to comprehend the magnitude of what had just taken place when I was startled by Damian's Jamaican accent. "If you thought that was good baby, let's go get tangled up on my bed and I'll make you feel like you've died and woken up in the arms of God Baron Samedi himself. I guarantee it'll be a Jamaican vacation you never forget!"

"Josh, I suppose you probably saw that coming, but what was your wife's reaction?"

"Taylor waded with her mouth agape before she finally glanced over in my direction, Damian's cum was still stained across her face. Her nipples, slick with his semen too were poking out more than I could ever remember—a look of deep contemplation was apparent in her bleary eyes.

"Josh?" she whispered, wanting to know what I was thinking. I couldn't remember ever being more conflicted. On one hand, my ultimate fantasy was playing out directly in front of me, on the other, perhaps due to having just climaxed myself, the reality of the irrevocable danger it might cause our relationship, seemed to bring me back to reality."

"What did you do?" Tanya asked, moving slightly forward on the couch.

"I'm still not totally sure what made me react this way, but I answered back, "Taylor, I think we should leave before this goes any further...both of us will be thankful tomorrow."

"How did she respond?"

"I couldn't immediately read the expression on her face. I sensed she knew I was right, but I couldn't help thinking that if I hadn't put a stop to it, my faithful wife might already be cradled in the arms of a Jamaican black man on her way to the same fate her friend was undoubtedly already experiencing."

"But nonetheless, against Damian's fervent pleas, we exited the tub and gathered our stuff. Taylor didn't say a word but I saw her steal several glances in his direction as he sat on the edge of the tub smugly stroking his long dick. We said our awkward goodbye's and departed. As we passed through the house, we could hear a woman moaning loudly from one of the bedrooms. Bailey's unmistakable voice was impossible to miss. "Ohhhh Ahhhh...yeah...oh yeah Shug...fuck me! Your big black cock feels so good in my little pussy! Show my husband how a man with a real cock makes me cum!"

"Despite what you'd witnessed in the hot tub, I bet that came as a surprise given your interactions with your friends earlier?"

"It did and I couldn't get over the irony of the situation—I couldn't help but imagine the same words breathlessly spewing out of Taylor's mouth in Damian's room had we stayed. I peered at my wife, but again she wore a look I couldn't read—neither of us said another word until we got back to our room. Once inside, I practically tore her bikini off and in spite of the fact I could still see remnants of Damian's semen on her face and in her hair, I kissed her passionately before going down and eating her dripping pussy like my life depended on it. Taylor orgasmed twice before I mounted her and deposited my second load of the night inside my beautiful wife."

"Did you get a chance to talk after?"

"No, we passed out—the night had already taken a physical and mental toll on both of us. The following morning I woke early and changed our return flights for later that day. After Taylor finally woke, showered, and downed a couple of Tylenol's, we had a long talk. She seemed upset that I booked the early return flights without consulting her, but I could also see in her eyes that she didn't feel comfortable pressing the issue."

"When that was settled, I delicately asked her how she felt about what had happened the night before at the party and what ultimately took place with Damian. I could see her stiffen, knowing the question was coming, but not looking forward to it.

After pausing several seconds, she answered slowly. "It was crazy Josh—the setting, the music, the booze and the...uh...marijuana. It was all just so unexpected...and then when Bailey and the guitar player started doing...you know...I...I guess I thought about what you had said all those times...you know about me being with another guy. I never thought it would happen, but there we were—it was so dreamlike. What did you think?"

"It was obvious to me my wife was trying to take the easier path by putting it back on me, but in some ways it was justified. I too took a few moments to gather my thoughts. "Tay you know it has always been a desire of mine to see you with an endowed lover. And the whole thing...I mean everything...was so exciting and surreal—it was like one of my fantasy's had come to life. And yet, when I finally watched you touch him and then take him in your mouth and then when he ejaculated all over you, it was just too much for me to take. I guess after I came, it kind of sobered me up and made me question what we were doing..."

"Wait, you came?" She asked.

"Yeah, it was like I was living vicariously. When he came, I came...of course not nearly the same volume," I joked, which finally eased our tension and an impish smile formed on her lips.

I took the moment of levity to dig deeper. "He was obviously big, what was going through your mind when you touched him for the first time on the edge of the tub?"

"The reaction on her face surprised me. Instead of a wide-eyed incredulous reaction, one of guilty acknowledgement formed. 'Um Josh...I hope you aren't mad, but that wasn't the first time I...uh...touched him.' "

" 'Wait...what?' I asked, not understanding."

"Taylor's eyes dropped. 'When Damian and I were talking in the hot tub about god knows what...I think it was like the meaning of life or something, he reached down under water and put his hand on my thigh. For whatever reason...I...I didn't push him away. He obviously must have seen it as an invitation so he tried to move it between my legs, but this time I pushed his fingers away each time until I...finally didn't.' "

"You mean before Bailey and Shug?"

"Taylor nodded. And then she guiltily admitted, 'Then I...uh...nervously reached for him. Josh, I couldn't believe when I felt him through his shorts, he wasn't even hard yet and my hand felt so small. I actually looked back at you because I thought you might have heard me gasp when I touched him.' "

"My response sounded. 'I guess I didn't, but there were so many other sounds in addition to the jets. So after I pulled you next to me while we watched Bailey and the bass guitarist, were you and Damian still...' "

"Taylor's eyes answered before she did. 'Yes, while Bailey's head was in Shug's lap and your hand was on my thigh, Damian's fingers were inside my bikini next to yours...and...I was...uh...rubbing him on the other side.' "

"I looked at her in amazement. 'Oh my god Tay, I had no idea! So you and Damian were actually fooling around before Bailey and Shug?' "

"Taylor nodded sheepishly but it was what she said next that really blew my mind. She told me that earlier in the night in the bathroom, Bailey asked if she'd ever been with a black guy. The question obviously caught her off guard, but when she said she hadn't, the cute school teacher told her she didn't know what she was missing. She then went on to tell her that Scott is a cuckold and that his favorite fetish is to watch her have sex with black men. Bailey told her they come down to Jamaica or the Bahamas every year for their anniversary and they seek out black bulls to fuck her!"

"Wow, I guess your friends weren't so innocent after all?" Tanya surmised the obvious.

"No definitely not! Anyway, after I got over the shock of what Taylor had just told me, I asked her how she felt about me finally putting a stop to things the night before. My wife stared at me for a few seconds before answering. 'Do you mean now or how I felt at the time?' I got a lump in my throat before answering 'both'. Again she paused before saying, 'Today, I'm glad you did...but last night...I...uh, wanted to go to his room Josh.' "

"Wow, how did her admission make you feel?"

"Just as I said in my circle comments earlier—it excited and terrified me at the same time. In some ways, I probably wanted the same thing almost as much as my wife, but on the other hand, seeing how she had responded so eagerly to having his...uh...huge thing...in her mouth and between her breasts made me wonder if she'd ever be satisfied having sex with me again."

"Those are exactly the kind of feelings that cuckolds like you face in these types of relationships Josh. So I suspect it wasn't long after that that you reached out to us?"

"Yes, the following Monday after we got back, I discovered Cuckolds Anonymous online."

"What was Taylor's reaction when you told her about it? Have you discussed your feelings about what happened in Jamaica since?"

"Not really, we've started to a couple of times but really haven't gotten very far—I think we are both still trying to wade through our feelings. She hasn't come right out and said it, but I think she feels some remorse and perhaps guilt, but deep down, we both know I was probably more responsible for what happened. As for Cuckolds Anonymous, I think she's pretty skeptical, but she claims she will support my decision to participate if it's what I want to do."

"What about you Josh, how have your feelings evolved since Jamaica?" Tanya asked, feigning sincerity.

"I go back and forth constantly. Part of me wonders why I would ever consider sharing my beautiful wife again. Why I would put myself through the torture of wondering whether she might somehow change and value me less after experiencing passionate sex with a hung stud. Yet on the other hand, the visual and verbal images of what I experienced in that hot tub never leave my mind. I feel guilty in admitting this, but I masturbate everyday thinking about what I watched and heard. The way Taylor hungrily sucked Damian's huge black cock and his seminal explosion was the most powerfully erotic fantasy I could have ever imagined. I also wonder constantly about whether I made the right decision in not allowing things to proceed further that night. Not a day goes by that I don't imagine what it would have been like if we'd gone into that bungalow with him!"

Ced and Tanya had heard their fair share of similar guilt-filled acknowledgements, but never one that carried so much conflicted passion—yet they both could read Josh Sims like a book. This young husband, in spite of his insecurities, was a full-blown card-carrying cuckold who deep down, wanted nothing more than to watch his gorgeous wife get the absolute shit fucked out of her by a hung black bull.

A hung black bull like Cedric Brown.

"Well Josh, we are sincerely glad you came to us." Tanya chimed. "Here at Cuckolds Anonymous we've been able to help countless men just like you pilot through similar emotional challenges and to navigate life decisions that ultimately put their loving relationships on a path towards lasting happiness. I applaud your courage in being so open about you and Taylor's experiences. I've prepared some materials for you to take and share with your wife. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions. If you decide you want to move forward, which we sincerely hope you do, please complete the amended application, scan it, and send it back. Once I receive it, we will process your refund and schedule an appointment for you and Taylor to get started."

"Thank you so much Tanya. As I said, Taylor said she would support my decision to participate and when I share with her that we are candidates for this enhanced program, I can't imagine she will object."

"Good, I speak for everyone here at Cuckolds Anonymous, when I say we can't wait to get started helping you and your wife experience what lifelong happiness can look like when you have your lifestyle path in order." Tanya stole a devious glance at the two-way mirror as she walked Josh Sims out the door.

Ten minutes later Brown and his psych director sat on the couches in her office. "That couldn't have gone much better!" Brown beamed.

"No, I have to say I wasn't expecting the whole Jamaica thing!" Tanya answered incredulously.

"Yeah me neither, but the further it went the more nervous I got that I wasn't going to be the first brotha to hit that shit! That husband tells a helluva story, I found myself torn between wanting to hear details of the hot wife's hookup with the Rasta dude and my desire to be her first bull!"

"I know Ced," Tanya blushed, "Sometimes Jim and I like to read a little dirty erotica in bed to get in the mood, and I couldn't help thinking the whole time that Josh's story-telling skills reminded me of one of our favorite erotic authors. The writer calls himself FifthEstate."

Brown laughed, "TMI Tanya! Anyway, I think the Sims' are ripe for the program, let's hope we get a positive response. We need to strike while the iron's hot, please follow-up with him tomorrow. Let's try to get them in for the first session ASAP...not to mention, I can't wait to see if Taylor Sims looks as good in person as my visual image!"

"10-4 Ced," Tanya giggled. "Oh speaking of meetings, I heard back from Tim Shaw this morning. When I asked him about setting up an appointment for our next session, the phone went quiet for a few seconds before he said he wanted to meet with me on Friday, but that Kacey would not be coming with him."