Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing looks formed on Brown's and Tanya's faces. "He didn't say it, but I'm sure he is only coming down to fulfill his exit interview requirements. I put the appointment on your calendar for Friday at ten if you want to watch and listen."

"Great! ...I can't say I'm surprised the black man said proudly. Tim called me a while ago—he and Miss Kacey would like to meet with me again soon!"

Tanya giggled and stuck out her hand for a fist bump. "I'm glad the guy who my bonus is tied so closely to, knows how to close a deal! Assuming he is coming only for the exit interview, are you okay with rebating the entire program fee?"

"Hell yes! That's some of the best money I ever fucking refunded. And I have a distinct feeling it's going to be like a gift that just keeps on giving!" Ced answered ardently.

Brown returned to his office and reviewed the Sims' file once again. He stared at the photo of Taylor Sims in her college cheerleader outfit. "Damn, I hope she still has that thing around somewhere, I can't wait to see her in it...and out of it!" Brown rubbed his cock as his thoughts turned to the other hot young wife on his mind. He picked up his phone and called Tim Shaw.

After a couple of rings, the young software engineer answered enthusiastically. "Hey Ced, thanks for calling me back!"

"No problem Tim, so you said you guys are on your way to Southern California?"

"Yeah, Kacey and I are staying with some friends at a beach house they rented down in Manhattan Beach!" The cuck husband answered proudly. "Typically we would fly, but we just decided to go last night and I couldn't get any airline tickets for this morning."

"Nice...you can't go wrong with the So Cal coast; it should be awesome down there this time of year!"

"Yeah it always is. Say I was uh...reaching out to you about...uh you know...possibly getting together again? We were hoping you are still interested as...uh...you said you would be when you left our place last week." The obviously nervous husband asked.

"Ah yeah Tim, when are you guys gonna be back from down south?"

"We are scheduled to come back on Thursday, but if you wanted to get together before that, I guess we could consider coming back early," Brown then heard a muted argument taking place in the background. He couldn't hear what was being said, but if he could, he would have heard Kacey admonishing her husband for sounding desperate even though this call was made at her request.

"Yeah Tim, I'm looking forward to it too, but no sense having you guys give up time on the beach, I think we can all wait till you get back, how does Friday night sound?"

"That sounds perfect Ced, do you want to come over to our place?"

"I'll tell you what, why don't you guys be ready about six and I'll come by and pick you up. Wear something nice for a night out on the town. We can grab some sushi and do some dancing and stuff. Trust me, it'll be discreet."

Brown heard the couple discussing it in the background before Tim answered. "Sure Ced, that sounds great, we'll see you at six on Friday!"

"So Tim, if you don't mind me asking, I know it's a little off topic, but I take it you guys aren't going to continue on with that self-help group you mentioned? What's it called...Something Anonymous?"

"No, it's funny you ask Ced. The organization is called Cuckolds Anonymous, I just talked to the program director a few hours ago. I'm going to meet with her on Friday and tell her we've decided to take a little different path. After last week, Kacey and I feel like we've turned over a new leaf."

"Well, I'm sorry if I contributed to your decision regarding the...uh...cuckold group, but I can't say I'm too upset about this new leaf you and Kacey have overturned." Both men laughed before Ced asked, "Is she there next to you?"

"Sure she's right here."

"Can you put her on?"

Moments later Kacey's sweet voice sounded demurely. "Hi Cedric."

"Kacey, it's great to hear your voice again. Josh says you guys want to hook up this weekend?"

"Yeah, um...if you aren't too busy, we thought it might be kind of fun?"

"What do you mean kind of fun?" Brown asked with the intent of embarrassing her.

She giggled nervously. "We were thinking about getting together for drinks or something, but I heard what you said to Tim and dancing sounds like fun too."

"Yeah it'll be great, trust me. So tell me, how much have you thought about last Thursday night?"

There was a long silence before the gorgeous wife answered shyly. "Um...a lot..."

"Tell me this Kacey, what are you thinking about right now?"

He obviously couldn't see her reaction but if he could he would have seen her look embarrassingly over in her husband's direction. He also would have seen the excited smile on Tim's face. Finally she spoke. "About what we did...you know."

"So you're thinking about my big cock?"

"CEDRIC!" Kacey gasped as she peered back over at Tim. And then following another long pause answered. "Yes..."

"Are you thinking about having it between those sweet lips of yours and licking up and down my long shaft like you did the other night? Are you thinking about snaking your little tongue along all the rutted contours and bulging veins that run along my dark chocolate?"

"Oh god, Cedric...we shouldn't be talking about this...but um...yes...I can't stop thinking about it...and I'm thinking about some other things too..."

"Tell me baby, are your nipples hard right now?"

"...yes"

"How about your sweet little pussy, is it wet?"

"Cedric...," he could sense a mortifyingly aroused gaze on her face. "Tim and I are driving down I-5, this isn't really the most appropriate..."

Meanwhile, her husband peered over at Kacey's red face with a good idea what teasing questions her black lover was asking. He loved it. Tim nodded in her direction with a supportive grin and encouraged his sexy wife to answer.

"Kacey are you there?" Brown inquired.

"Yes Ced I'm here...and yes...I'm uhhh...wet right now." She answered with a gentle gasp.

"I knew you would be, tell me what you're wearing?"

"What I'm wearing? Oh jeez...um...shorts and a tank top, it's pretty hot down here in the valley."

"You bet it is baby! Spread your legs and gaze over in your husband's direction. Tweak one of those big nipples through your top. They're hard right now, aren't they?"

"Ummm...yes."

" Okay, now I want you to slip your fingers inside your panties and play with your wet little pussy for him!"

"CEDRIC! She gasped again.

"Do it Kacey, if you want some more of my big cock this weekend, I want you to do it now!"

There was a long silence before Brown heard a stifled moan on the other end of the line. "Are you doing it Kacey? Are you rubbing that tight little pussy for him?"

Again there was another long pause. "Um...yes Cedric, I'm touching myself though the leg opening in my...oh god...shorts."

"Good, now look over at Tim and tell him what you are thinking about!"

This time she didn't hesitate. "Oh god Tim, I'm thinking about Ced's big black cock right now. I'm so wet honey...I can't wait to see him again this weekend!"

To be continued...

*****

Author's Note: Keep your eyes open for chapter three in the next week or so. As always, I appreciate your votes and comments. If you'd like to reach out to me by email, please include yours if you'd like me to reply. I read all of them and do my best to respond as quickly as possible.

Fifth