Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 04

Story Info
Hung black man introduces young couple to The Bullpen.
21.8k words
4.53
298.6k
125

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,763 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica website—I do not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without consent. This is the fourth in a multi-chaptered interracial hotwife/cuckold story.

This chapter is especially meaningful as I had the opportunity to include some photos that were shared with me by one of my readers with written consent to include in this story. She is a beautiful wife and a mom and has a growing obsession for BBC...and did I mention she's super hot? In fact, I wrote a part for her in this chapter after she shared her passion for my work and some incredible photos (embedded in this story) and a few of the ripped bull who at the approximate time of this publishing will pop her BBC cherry in real life.

You'll come to know her as Liz, Kacey's friend. You'd be amazed to learn how closely her part in this chapter mimics her current real life experiences. Hopefully in the next chapter, I can tell you more about her first BBC experience. Don't worry...even if you're a speed reader, you can't miss her! And btw, I think the rest of the chapter is damn good too...

2.26.24 - This story has been recently edited to include more hot pics from Liz T. I encourage you to read the entire story, but if you just want to skim to the pics, they are all on page 4. The final scene in the limousine was slightly altered too.

In addition to Liz's gifts, I'd also like to thank Literotica member DukeLattimore for his encouragement, motivation and advice.

*****

Cedric Brown took stock of the booze in his limousine. A Grinch-like smile formed on his face as he perused the wealth of options. Between the cabinet and the mini-fridge, he had enough alcohol for a fraternity party—but to his delight, tonight he would be sharing with only two other people.

After pouring himself a scotch on the rocks, he peered through the tinted windows at the passing homes in the affluent community of Saratoga, fifty miles south of San Francisco. He was nearing the same multi-million dollar house he had woken up naked in only a week previously. The owner of the home, Tim Shaw, had done pretty well for himself, affording this neighborhood and marrying a wife as hot as Kacey. He subtly admired the guy who had accomplished so much before his 30th birthday despite having an unfortunate white dick affliction. "The dude must be good at what he does, but tonight he's gonna get to witness again what it looks like to be really good at fucking his hot little wife!"

Ten minutes later the limo came to a stop at the bottom of the Shaw's circular cobblestone driveway. The overweight driver, Luther, came around and opened the rear door. Prior to that afternoon, Brown had never met the man, but they had talked extensively on the ride from Ced's home in the Santa Cruz Mountains to their current location. When Luther discovered he was the former major league outfielder Cedric Brown, he gushed unabashedly about what a big fan he had been back in the day. Ced signed a couple of paper coasters for Luther's kids and passed them through the privacy window. Brown rolled up the darkened glass divider only moments before they came to a stop.

"It's an honor to have one of my all time favorite ballplayers in my car tonight Mr. Brown," Luther spewed excitedly while standing next to the opened door with his chocolate stained tuxedo shirt hanging out of his belt. Their hands came together in a brotherly handshake before they both looked up to see Tim and Kacey Shaw walking down the sidewalk towards the stretch Cadillac.

Brown revelled in the fact that he and Luther were probably the only two black men in a one-mile radius. Every honky motherfucker in this lily white cluster of homes had undoubtedly fantasized about Kacey Shaw at some point. Yet it was him, a hung black man, who would be taking the hottest white bitch in the neighborhood out for a long night of fucking.

Luther's professionalism evaporated in less than a second when he spotted the young wife. "Daammnnn..." he uttered just loud enough for Ced to hear. Neither man could take their eyes off her as she strode carefully down the pebbled pathway in five inch stiletto heels. The knee high boots from Ced's previous encounter with her had been replaced by silk stockings showing off every heavenly inch of the long sexy legs that had been wrapped tightly around his muscled black ass only a week previously.

The rest of her was covered in a short silky black cocktail dress that hugged her hot body like it had been painted on. Two small straps that circled around her sinewy neck were all that held the upper section in place. Her shoulders and toned arms were exposed as was a large oval section in the upper portion of her chest exposing a long deep crevasse. Without taking his eyes off his prize, Cedric reached absently for his money clip and handed three crisp Benjamin's to the dumbfounded driver. He spoke cogently in hushed tones, "Luther...that right there is extra shampoo money. I'm gonna be bangin' that squirtin little thing all over the back of your car tonight!"

"Yessir..." was all Luther could muster.

"WOW! That's all I can say!" Ced gushed in Kacey Shaw's direction. "I thought you looked great in that outfit last week, but this one takes the fuckin' cake!"

Kacey giggled impishly. "You like it?"

"Love it!" Brown shouted as he made no effort to conceal his head to toe ogling.

"Nice looking ride you got here Ced..." Tim Shaw, Kacey's husband interrupted with a chuckle.

Brown pulled his eyes away from the software engineer's wife. "Yeah, it should be lots of fun Tim, good to see you guys again. Hey, I'd like you both to meet Luther, he's our driver for the night." They exchanged hellos, Luther trying his best not to gawk unabashedly at the smokin' hot wife as Ced helped her inside.

Tim and Kacey slipped onto the cushioned circular bench seat directly across from Brown who parked himself conveniently next to the bar. "What'd ya say we kick off this night with a little bubbly," Ced announced as he reached for a chilled bottle of Dom Perignon.

"Dom Ced? Kacey and I have only had it once before...on our first anniversary. We loved it!"

"Only the best for my new friends!" Ced answered as he handed each a filled glass. "Here's to turning over new leaves!"

The three shared a good laugh before toasting. "So what's on the agenda Cedric?" Kacey inquired in her sweet sexy voice.

The black man smiled a Cheshire cat smile as he took in the features of her stunning face. But as he studied it now, he immediately recalled how her pristine, unblemished skin had looked with his jizz splattered all over it only a week previously. "Well, since Luther is on retainer for the night, I thought we'd head up to the city. I know some great spots for dancing and partying—but I promise to have you kids home before the sun comes up!"

The young couple laughed and made eye-contact, giddy like teenagers about what the night was sure to bring.

By the time the limo came to a stop in San Francisco forty-five minutes later, the three of them had already polished off the first bottle of iconic bubbly and were well into the second.

"Mmm...Kacey and I love sushi Ced!" Tim Shaw gushed as they slipped out and observed where they were.

"This place is amazing, you guys will love it. The chef is a personal friend of mine!"

An hour and a half later they stumbled back into the limousine, their bellies full of raw fish and sake. Brown turned the tunes up loud and broke out a bottle of Grey Goose. They made several brief pitstops at hopping nightspots along the way. Ced's contacts at each club let them skip past the long lines outside without delay. Brown loved the looks they received at each locale as he and Tim Shaw led the sexy young wife inside. By the third one, it was his hand that Kacey held as they made their way through the crowds followed by her excited husband.

Initially at each venue the two men took turns, but as time passed, Ced's dances with Kacey became extended—especially during the slow songs. As he waited, Tim Shaw struck up idle conversations with guys around him and the bartenders while he did his best to keep one eye on his wife and her black bull. After one indeterminately long session, Kacey and Ced emerged from the mass of bodies looking much like they had the previous week. Kacey's hair was mussed, her lipstick slightly smeared, and her hard nipples poking through her dress. On their approach, Ced greeted Tim enthusiastically while his wife remained more subdued. In addition to her physical appearance, the tech engineer observed a similar distant look on Kacey's face as he had when she and Ced returned from the dance floor the week before.

When they got back to the limousine Ced texted a note to Luther before he reached into an alcove and pulled out a small mirror with several white powder lines already formed. "What do you guys say we turn things up a notch? The night is young and we have some fun things ahead!"

Tim Shaw immediately began to object. "Ced, neither of us has done that stuff since college and even then, we only tried it once or twice. We'll just keep to the..."

The young husband was interrupted by his wife's slurred gentle voice. "...Honey, I think it kinda sounds like fun. This is a night of firsts...or...um...seconds..." she smiled impishly at Ced before returning her gaze to him. "...Remember how much fun we had with this stuff at my sorority formal in Tahoe way back when?"

Tim Shaw couldn't believe the words coming from the mouth of his typically health-conscious wife. Yes, he and Kacey had smoked a little pot and tried coke once or twice back in college, but she had never shown even the slightest interest since. "Are...are you sure babe? It's been a long time..."

"Oh c'mon kids!" Ced's voice boomed, "It'll be fun. It's just like riding a bike!"

Kacey nodded cutely before nervously reaching for the rolled up c-note. "I...I don't remember exactly..."

"It's easy. Cover one nostril and snort through the other." Ced directed with a laugh. "Just try to do half and then switch to the other."

Tim Shaw watched in amazement as his novice wife powered down the thick line in two relatively quick snorts.

"Oooh, it burns a little," Kacey cooed before a playful giggle escaped her lips.

"Yeah, give it a minute, you'll feel really good in no time! Tim, you're next." As the young husband lined up his first one, Brown peered hungrily at his beautiful wife. His gaze was met with a similarly desperate stare. The two had been all over each other on the dance floor at the previous stop. She had whispered while gripping his fat cock that she couldn't wait to taste it again. Ced had returned her admission by announcing he had every intention of covering her sweet titties in his bull cream before the night was over.

After Ced finished his line, he passed the mirror around for another one. Neither Kacey nor Tim put up any resistance the second time.

Minutes later they were all feeling no pain as the high-grade cocaine and booze coursed through their veins while the music blared loudly. Knowing they were nearing their final stop, Ced reached for the remote and lowered the volume. He peered intently at the young couple before he spoke. "Tim, we are approaching our final destination, I trust you are enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah Ced, I'm pretty fucked up," he glanced at his wife, "but we're both having a great time!"

"Good, I'm glad to hear you are too! As for your wife, I already knew she was." He laughed. "Do you want to know how I knew?"

"Just by looking at her? Tim answered jokingly while gazing drunkenly at his gorgeous wife. "I haven't seen her smile this much since the last time we partied like this back in college!"

"Well yes, I can see that too!" Ced beamed. "But the way I could really tell...was how wet her pussy was when I was rubbing it on the dance floor at that last place."

Kacey's and Tim's eyes popped at the same moment before she stammered. "Tim...I...I"

Brown cut her off. "Kacey, there is no need for apologies. We all know why we're together tonight. Before this night is over, that little dress is coming off and you and I are going to fuck. In fact, we're gonna fuck a lot! Your husband wants it too and he's well aware you can't get enough of my big cock. And as you both can surely deduce from our last hookup, you know I can't wait to get deep in that hot little married pussy again. Right?"

The Shaw's stared speechlessly before Ced continued, "Meanwhile Tim, you get a front row seat again to live out your ultimate fantasy. For the longest time, you've wanted nothing more than to watch your hot wife experience the best sex of her life with a hung stud like myself. I can tell you bro, last week was like a warm-up. I'm busting at the seams right now—these big nuts haven't been drained since they filled your beautiful wife in your marital bed. Tonight I'm going to take Kacey to places she's never dreamed possible. Trust me, it'll be so good, she'll beg you to have me over every damn night!"

Tim and Kacey Shaw sat slack jawed—both of their faces flushed red, their eyes ablaze, each capped by pupils already dilated like saucers from the blow, while their chests heaved as they tried to recapture the oxygen that had just escaped during Ced's erotic diatribe. The heavy air inside the limousine was suddenly so hot, it felt almost flammable.

Ced's incendiary message achieved its intended effect to perfection. The only inaccuracy was the claim that his big balls hadn't been drained in seven days. Three nights this week, Ced had banged the hell out of Jenny Bolden, another Cuckolds Anonymous wife while her cuck husband Aaron streamed the video from his business trip on the east coast.

Those were details the Shaw's didn't need to know.

As if launched by a starter's gun, Tim and Kacey came together in a passionate kiss the likes of which they hadn't experienced since the first time they fucked on the beach all those years ago. Ced watched as their tongues danced inside one another's mouths and their hands groped excitedly. When they eventually separated, the black man could see an arousal on Kacey's face much like when he'd pounded her so thoroughly the previous week.

"I'm glad we're all on the same page about expectations tonight!" Brown affirmed with a white toothed smile. "As I said, we have one more stop planned. I can say with confidence, it's a place unlike anywhere you guys have ever been. You may both feel a little out of your comfort zone at first, but you have to trust me, it is completely safe and I wouldn't take you unless I was sure you would love it!"

The Shaw's stared back at him, he could see nervousness in their passion-filled eyes.

"Do you trust me?"

After a long hesitation they both nodded.

"Good, now there is one requirement we'll need to fulfill before we arrive." Ced looked directly into the young wife's eyes. "Kacey, spread your legs for me."

The beautiful brunette peered apprehensively back and forth between Ced and her husband before slowly doing as she was told.

"Tim, lift your wife's dress."

The couple's hearts pounded from the sexually charged directive and the cocaine. Tim reached over as Kacey subtly raised her hips. He slowly pushed her short dress across the top of her thighs exposing the lacy edges of her silk stockings, garter, and sheer g-string. Ced could see her little dark patch through the sexy triangle, obviously a style of panties the Shaw's liked. He liked it too. As he peered at Kacey's pretty pussy, he immediately recalled the bull-batter dousing that same tiny tuft had received only a week prior and would assuredly experience again tonight.

The black man watched as Kacey's chest heaved with excitement and apprehension. "Nice baby..." he uttered before giving another instruction. "Tim, I want you to slip your wife's panties off and give them to me!"

Kacey gasped out loud.

Her husband stared back at the black man, dumbfounded by what he'd just been told. Ced responded with a simple nod in the direction of his wife. Tim Shaw hesitated before leaning to the side and fumbling with Kacey's garter strings. Eventually she assisted in the disconnection. Once undone, the excited husband moved to his knees on the floor.

Now between her stocking clad legs, he gazed upwards into Kacey's wide eyes—the realization suddenly crystal clear in each other's distant expression, they were floating into uncharted waters. Tim slowly slipped her tiny g-string down her smooth legs. He wrestled momentarily with the silky garment as it hung up on one of her spiked heels, but unlike the week before when the black man had ripped them off, the cuck husband maneuvered them carefully from her feet.

Before handing the tiny thong to her bull, Tim's fingers validated its dampness with a momentary feel. He turned and hesitantly passed her panties to the black man. Brown confirmed his acceptance with an approving nod before Tim Shaw moved back to his place. Kacey's small hand moved unconsciously downward in an uneasy attempt to obscure her suddenly exposed pussy.

"Baby, take your hand away and spread your legs for me..." Brown's firm voice sounded.

Another small gasp escaped her lips before she spoke quietly, "Oh god...why did you take my panties Ced?"

The black man held them up in his large dark paw. "Where we're going, you're not going to need these. Besides, this little thing wasn't doing much anyway!" He answered before admiring her puffy pussy lips. Ced always had a thing for dangling labia and he'd been delighted to find what Kacey Shaw's genitalia provided him a week previously. The former athlete had dined hungrily on her sensitive extended lips before stretching them like thick rubber bands with his long fat cock.

"Ced, why won't she need panties? Where are you taking us?" Her anxious husband asked nervously.

The car came to a stop.

"We are already here, so you'll find out soon enough. Remember, you both agreed to trust me!" Brown answered just as Luther opened the rear door.

Once outside, the unmistakable scent of San Francisco Bay and the moist ocean air confirmed for the young couple they were in some sort of industrial area near the wharf. In front of them stood a large nondescript multi-story warehouse with only a small single lit entrance apparent—a large pair of Texas Longhorns were mounted above the door. The huge bull horns had dozens of small garments dangling from them.

As they approached, three hefty black men in suits greeted them. The one who appeared to be in charge stood at a podium with an open iPad lighting up his thick featured face. "Mr. Brown, welcome back to the Pen! This must be Tim and Kacey..."

Ced confirmed with a broad smile as the Shaw's stood next to him with a growing sense of unease.

The muscled bouncer turned in the young couple's direction. "I understand it's your first time...Welcome to The Bullpen!" He announced as he and his fellow security men ogled Kacey from head to toe. After an uncomfortably long gape, the front man cleared his throat. "Uh-em, Mr. Brown do you have something for me?"

The Shaw's watched as Ced reached into his pocket and pulled out Kacey's thong. He handed it to the security man as Tim and Kacey's eyes practically bulged out of their heads. The suited black man observed the slick sexy item before turning to the young wife with a leering smile. "Very nice..." He then turned and passed the tiny garment to the taller of his fellow bouncers. The large-lipped, crooked-toothed black man smiled as he held them up in front of his face before burying his nose inside. A satisfied groan escaped his lips as his wild eyes focused on Kacey. He finally turned, reached up high, and slipped the lacy material over one of the thick ivory looking horns cresting the entrance door.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,763 Followers