Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please...my wife said we should come check this place out...but I told the men at the front we weren't sure...something's not right, we didn't expect any of this..." Her husband's desperate words faded in the background.

The crowd watched excitedly as Nick scooped up the young wife in his arms and carried her up onto the stage. A formerly darkened area on the raised platform now illuminated, displaying a sectional sofa next to an oversized round bed. Almost out of nowhere, a huge black man in dark clothing appeared behind the fidgety husband. He leaned down and said something in his ear.

Kacey turned to Ced. "What's happening, do you think everything is okay?"

"Yeah baby of course it is, it's just another bonus at The Bullpen. We're gonna get to watch that bull pop that little wife's BBC cherry just like I did yours last week! It's all part of the Pen's way of gettin' us in the mood for fucking!"

"But...it...it doesn't seem like they are comfortable with it!"

"Oh, that cuck hubby isn't sure yet, but his wife damn sure is! Did you see how she didn't even hesitate when that bull reached out his hand to her?"

"Uh...yeah...but I still feel a little bad for him."

"Don't worry about that motherfucker. They wouldn't be here if he wasn't already into this. These Pen bulls know sometimes the only way to get some folks over the hump is to get that big black shit right out in the open. Nine times out of ten, it's a done deal at that point!" Ced chuckled. "But you already know what that's like don't you baby? Why don't you slip them hot little fingers back around this fat thing you didn't want to let go of on the dance floor!"

Tim Shaw happened to glance over just in time to see his wife's small hand wrap around the huge bulge in Cedric Brown's slacks.

The audience watched as Nick Thomas set the pretty wife down next to him before sinking down into the sofa himself. His big black cock and hanging balls draped off the cushions as he spread his muscular legs. "Sugar, why don't you come get acquainted with this..."

"Oh, I've never been...uh...you know...with someone so big..." The beautiful wife glanced out at her husband in the audience as her nervous voice sounded through the theatre speakers.

"Of course you haven't honey, but just reach out and take it in your hands, you'll realize it feels good to hold it."

Shouts and murmurs of encouragement from the mares in the audience filtered down to the stage.

The hot young wife finally reached out apprehensively and took it in her hand. Close up video of their actions were now being broadcast on the large wall behind it. Everyone could see that her slim fingers couldn't even wrap around the flaccid beefsteak. "Oh...um...jeez...it's really warm and thick."

"Bring that other hand up here and stroke it baby, it gets hotter as it grows..."

Tim Shaw watched wide-eyed. This was all new territory for him. Suddenly he felt Krista's hand on his thigh. He turned and looked into her gorgeous young face. She licked her lips and spoke just loud enough for him to hear, "I hope you don't mind."

"Shit...of course I don't," he answered excitedly before he peered back at his wife. Kacey was looking up into Ced's eyes as her hands moved in his lap. The young husband's gaze returned to the young filly. "I don't think she is going to mind, my wife seems kind of preoccupied at the moment!"

His joke elicited a giggle from Krista. "Yeah, I think she might be distracted for a while. I'm sure your wife won't mind if I do this..." The filly smiled mischievously as her hand moved from his thigh to the bulge in his pants.

Tim Shaw's eyes got huge. "No...no I guess not."

Meanwhile back on the stage, a sticky string spanned from the lips of the pretty young wife to the engorged head of Nick Thomas's rock hard cock. She stroked his slick stick with both hands. "Oh my, did I make you...um...ejaculate already?" She apologized naively.

"That?" Nick laughed. "No baby that's my precum oozing out...trust me you'll know when the real thing happens! Spit on it again like I showed you, and then take it back in your hot little mouth!"

Ced Brown's belt and pants were now undone and his dark chocolate cock rested heavily against his stomach as Kacey's fingers squeezed and stroked it. Her wet lips kissed along his muscled chest where his previously buttoned shirt now lay open. She gazed up into his eyes and pouted, "How come that wife on stage is the only one who gets to have it in her mouth?"

Brown chuckled with his long fingers tangled in her hair. "Baby, I think you've earned the right for some big dark dick. Hang on a sec while I make things more comfortable for us. Brown gripped a remote control device and suddenly the table moved away from the couch, creating space more space for Kacey.

Tim Shaw watched as his beautiful wife slipped off the bench and was soon on her knees between her black bull's spread legs.

"What just happened with the table?"

Krista, who had also witnessed the maneuver, answered, "These sectionals are amazing. Carl Jenkins patented the design himself. Each unit is designed to allow for countless configurations...all controlled by the remote device in Ced's hand. Look around, you'll see several have already been reconfigured since the show started. Look at that one for instance," she pointed to one not far from them. "The table has become the base for a circular mattress that slides out from beneath the cushions after the tabletop sinks towards the floor."

In spite of the dim conditions, Tim Shaw followed Krista's gaze to the sectional not far from where they sat. He remembered from Nick Thomas' earlier journey around the room, this was one of the tables that housed a white couple and two black men. Now, the young wife was naked and on all fours on the circular bed as the two bulls filled her mouth and stretched pussy with two hulking black cocks. Tim remembered this position being referred to as spit-roasted from some of his interracial internet searching. He thought to himself how appropriate the term now seemed. The young wife's husband sat with his back against one of the circular cushions frantically stroking his little dick.

With wide eyes he looked back at Krista. "This place is fucking amazing and..." he peered down at her hand on his crotch "so is that!"

She giggled. "I'm glad you like it. You don't seem to be the only one enjoying themselves though!" Krista nodded towards Kacey and Ced. The young husband turned to see his wife on her knees with her extended tongue making a long slow path up Cedric Brown's big fat black dick.

"Damn, that didn't take long!"

"Yeah, I could have told you that was going to happen." Krista snickered.

"What do you mean?"

"Honey, I think that beautiful wife of yours is well on her way to full BBC slut status. In the bathroom she couldn't stop talking about Ced's big black cock." She laughed. "I think if we hadn't come into this darkened theatre when we did, she might have just taken that thing in her mouth right in the club!"

"No shit? Really? I was wondering what took you guys so long in the bathroom."

A naughty smile appeared on Krista's pretty face. "Well...uh...that wasn't all we did..."

"Oh, yeah? Well come to think of it, I did see her doing some nasal adjustment when she came back."

"Oops...I guess we're busted for that too." Krista laughed again with a guilty smile. "But it's not fair she is the only one who got to play with that stuff some more." The young blonde reached down into her cleavage and pulled out the bullet vile. The cuckold's eyes popped.

"Your turn Tim!"

After showing him what to do and taking another hit herself, Krista moved her lips near his ear and whispered. "You wanna know what else we did?"

"Huh? Wait...you mean you and Kacey?"

The young hottie breathed sexily again. "I put this in her mouth..." she gasped before her wet tongue flicked inside his ear.

"YOU KISSED HER?" He shouted.

"Actually, I wasn't doing all the kissing...I'd say after the first one, I was the one being kissed! Your wife is one passionate chick Tim. I had to practically drag her from the bathroom as the show was about to start. She wanted us to stay and fool around!"

"My Kacey? Holy shit!" He turned and looked back in her direction. His wife's succulent lips were now wrapped around one of Ced's massive nuts. "Damn, I've created a monster!" He laughed awkwardly.

"Yes, I think so. But since she looks pretty well occupied, what do you say I unbutton these pants of yours and see what pops up!" Krista teased.

"I think that's a great idea."

Moments later Tim Shaw's cock was in the clutches of the sexy filly. They returned their attention to the stage where Nick Thomas was sliding his hard cock up and down the slippery ass crack of the young whimpering wife. "Are you ready to lose your BBC cherry slut?" His deep voice sounded throughout the theatre.

"Oh god, I like the way it feels when you rub it all over me like that. It's so big and powerful. I can't believe it is still so hard after you ejaculated in my mouth!"

"Baby this big cock doesn't ejaculate...it fuckin' cums...and it cums a lot as you now know! It's gonna fill your married pussy up just like your mouth!" He boasted. Nick then turned towards the husband who was still sitting down at his table near the stage watching with wide eyes. "Hubby, your hot little wife has sucked her first big black cock and swallowed her first pint of nigger nectar. Now her little pussy is dripping all over my cock, begging to be blacked. Tell me to stick this big fucker in there and give her what you can't!"

Catcalls and shouts of encouragement sounded throughout the theatre. "Fuck that horny bitch!" "Tell him hubby...tell him your wife needs BBC!" "Cream on that big fat cock slut!" "Take his black seed in your pussy like you did in your throat!" "Get ready cuck, that bull's gonna turn your wife into a big black cock slut!"

Tim Shaw couldn't believe the scene. The verbal and visual stimulation combined with Krista's phenomenal handjob already had him on the edge. Massive video images of the interracial couple on stage were still being broadcast on the wall behind it. Every moan, grunt and spank reverberated through the robust sound system. In addition, sex acts including the uncompromising spit-roasting of the young wife at the nearby table/bed were happening everywhere he looked.

In his closest vision, his own gorgeous wife was still down on her knees between her bull's muscled legs frantically stroking his thick veiny cock with both hands. His shaft glistened with her spit and a long sticky stream of their combined juices stretched from the swollen head to her open sexy lips just like he'd witnessed from the couple on stage earlier.

Ced's large hand was wrapped in Kacey's thick dark hair, directing her what to do with her mouth. "Suck that big cock bitch!"

Krista could see the young husband peering over at his wife and her black lover. "She loves it Tim. She said she's been fantasizing about him pumping another hot load down her throat like he did at your house!"

"She said that? Damn...she rarely ever swallows for me. But I figured when she did it for him, it was just because it was their first time and she didn't want to disappoint. She really said she fantasized about it?"

Krista nodded. "She said when he made her hold it in her mouth and not swallow immediately—it triggered a new desire within her. Your beautiful wife said she actually loved the taste of his cum!"

"God, even in my wildest fantasies, I could never imagine Kacey as a black cum slut...but she certainly does look eager now."

"Her bull has taught her well Tim, but she might have to wait awhile for her prize, I've heard Ced is one of those bulls who can pretty much cum when he wants. Who knows if he's ready..."

"Speaking of that Krista, I'm almost there. Would you mind doing for me what my wife is doing for him?"

The hot young blonde gazed back into his pleading face and spoke apologetically, "I'm sorry Tim, but we can only use our mouths with husbands or boyfriends when given special consent by the manager. I can spit on my hand again, you seemed to like that."

"Yeah...uh...sure," he answered, not quite understanding the strict rules around the fillies given all the debauchery taking place around them.

Meanwhile, less than four feet away, his wife's mouth dripped with excitement as she flicked her tongue along Ced's spongy skin just beneath the head of his hard cock while fondling his heavy balls. Kacey was doing all the things she remembered him liking from the previous week. She was actually dying for him to explode in her mouth again.

The experience the week before had awoken a desire in her she hadn't felt previously. Now as she slutishly sucked Ced's cock from her knees and breathed in the musky scent of his testosterone infused skin, she couldn't contain her desire to experience that same euphoria. "Ced, ohhh...uhn yeah...your cock is so good...I love it...I want you to cum in my mouth like before!"

"Keep doing that baby and I'll give you what you want!" He grunted as he gripped her hair and pumped his heavy meat further down her throat.

Kacey coughed and gagged as spit oozed from her lips onto her chin.

"Suddenly Brown groaned loud enough to draw Tim and Krista's attention. He held Kacey's head with both hands as his head tilted back and his hips bucked. Kacey's heavy nasal breathing intensified as Ced's thick black seed erupted down her throat in a seemingly unending series of powerful bursts.

"Damn that's hot...trust me when I say, that's a lot of cum to swallow! Your wife's good." Krista breathed erotically into his ear.

"Yeah...shit...oh Krista I'm going to cum too! Stroke it faster! Moments later as his wife was slurping down the last remnants of Ced's spurts, Tim Shaw's meager load leaked onto Krista's fingers.

She giggled and wiped her hand cleaned with a napkin as Tim reached for his glass and satisfyingly downed the remainder of his half full drink. "Mmm I loved that Krista, thank you!"

"You're welcome, they are fun to watch." She and Tim observed Kacey clean off Ced's veiny dick before the young wife opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. It was clearly a submissive gesture to validate to her bull that she had swallowed it all. Moments later, still down on her knees, Kacey turned in Tim and Krista's direction—copious remnants of Ced's thick seed still smeared around her lips.

Tim could see her nipples bulging out the front of her dress as her chest heaved—her lungs trying to recapture the oxygen they'd been denied when Ced's cum filled her gullet. A stunned gaze remained on his face but Krista smiled and winked at Kacey. Finally the young wife turned and peered back up at Brown. He ran his hand along one of her cheeks and said something Tim and Krista couldn't hear. He then helped Kacey back up onto the couch.

The four of them returned their attention to the stage to see the blonde wife's hips rolling wildly as she rode Nick Thomas' long dick. "Feels good don't it!" Nick bragged.

"Oh my god...it's amazing! I wish I had talked my husband into coming here a long time ago. I want you to fuck me with your BBC every single fucking night!"

"Ha, that's what the Pen is for slut! Every one of these big ol' horse cocks in this place wants to tap this tight little slit. And I can tell by looking down there, that's what your hubby wants too. He was trying to tell himself he wasn't sure, but that fucker hasn't stopped pounding his little pud since you creamed all over my dark stick! Now I'm finally ready to get my nut! Hey hubby, where do you want me to put this?" He shouted down towards the cuckold.

An indistinguishable grunt sounded from the masturbating husband.

"I couldn't hear that motherfucker. Speak up! Tell me where to put this potent load in your horned-up wife!"

Meanwhile back at the table, two of Ced's long fingers frigged Kacey's sensitive g-spot while his thumb expertly circled her pleasure button. "Oh...uhn yeah Ced. God you're good at that...ohhh...mmm...yeah just like that. This is so amazing watching them have sex while you do that to me! I love watching that hung black man...uh bull and that white mare! I want that to be us!"

"It will be soon enough. I'm just gettin' you ready for some serious fuckin' baby!"

"God I want it Ced, but not here, please make me cum with your fingers and then we should go! I want some more privacy when we...uh...fuck!"

"Privacy? Shit honey, anyone can see my fingers are practically in your stomach and those big ol' titties are basically popping out of your dress! Look around, half the mares in this place are already gettin' bull-dicked!"

"I know, but can I just climax now and then I promise I'll make it up to you in the limo...please!" She begged as her hand returned to his thick flaccid cock. "Please Ced...let me cum...I want to so bad..plus it looks like the show is almost over!"

Back down in the front of the room, the cuck husband finally responded loud enough for the audience to hear, "I...uh...want you to...do it inside her..."

"That a boy," Nick Thomas shouted. "These big ol' bull balls are gonna paste the insides of your wife's fertile pussy with more cum than she's ever dreamed possible. You might want to get your ass up here afterwards and suck as much of my jizz out as you can unless you want her running around with a bubbled tummy in a few months!"

Kacey rolled her head and shoved her tongue in Ced's mouth. The erotic scene combined with Ced's scintillating finger fuck had her on the verge of orgasm.

The Elisha Cuthbert lookalike on stage was way past the "verge" point. The hot blonde wife was cumming yet again.

"There you go baby squeeze my dick while you spew that BBC virgin pussy juice. You're finally milking one out of me now too slut! Here comes!" Nick's deep voice roared as they climaxed together while the young wife bounced in ecstasy on his erupting dick. Again a chorus of encouragements and vulgar chants rained down from the audience as the rutting couple finally crescendoed. Moments later the stage lights went out and a new IR porn scene projected on the back wall.

"Ohhh uhn yeah Ced, please don't stop this time! It feels so good, yeah just like that...uhn!" Kacey squealed with her head thrown back and her mouth open.

"Damn honey, you look so hot. Is he going to make you cum this time?" Tim gasped from across the couch.

"Oh god babe, I want to...I want to so bad if he lets me this time..."

The young husband could see a smug grin on Cedric Brown's face. His gaze returned to his wife, he could clearly tell that if her bull allowed it, Kacey was on a lustful path towards orgasm.

"She loves it Tim..." Krista's sexy voice whispered in his ear. "She is putty in his hands. I've seen that look enough to know she would do anything for him...anything!"

"Uh ehm..." They all looked up to see Nick Thomas standing in front of their table. He had a thin sheen of sweat across his tatted body, his massive dripping cock hanging half limp in front of him.

"Hey look who's here. Kacey, I think you recognize Nick, don't you?" Ced shouted as he slowed his ministrations yet again.

Kacey's shoulders slumped as she felt her impending climax fading away.

"Baby, cat got your tongue? Be polite and say 'Hello' to the star of the show!"

Kacey stared at Nick's BBC as it glistened in the muted light. In spite of her experience with Ced, she still wasn't used to seeing so many huge cocks. "Um...hi Nick...I liked your show..."

"Hey honey, you were a little preoccupied when I walked up! It looks like I may have interrupted the hot little show you were putting on for your bull!" Nick laughed.