Cuckolds Anonymous Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, um yeah...we were just...uh..."

"...He knows what we were doing!" Ced interrupted. "Did that fingerbang fog up your brain Kacey? Thank Nick for the compliment and tell him why you loved his show!"

"Uh thanks." She responded embarrassingly. "I...uh...have never seen other people having sex like that. It was very arousing."

"What was your favorite part?" Nick asked as he glanced over at her husband.

"Oh, well I was a little bit busy," she peered at Ced impishly, "so I didn't see all of it, but I guess that part at the end when the pretty wife was climaxing on your...um big..." Kacey stared down at his dark sausage.

"...Bull cock baby, similar to the one in your hand! You're a submissive little thing, aren't you? Does Ced know how to push your submissive button?"

"Yes...I guess you could say that." She nodded.

"Do you mind if he pushes it right now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll show you what he means baby." Ced spoke. "You see Nick's big bull cock? What do you think about it?"

Kacey turned in Tim's direction, suddenly aware they hadn't discussed her taking interest in any BBC's aside from Ced's. Her husband stared back with a look of excitement on his face. Her gaze returned to Nick. "It's um...really big...like yours Ced."

"Why don't you show Nick how impressed you are by giving it a little kiss?"

"Oh god Ced...I can't do that! I don't even know him and...there's still lots of people around."

"Shit honey, you didn't know me last week and you sucked my veiny stick like your life depended on it!"

"But...that was different...we were back at our house and..."

"Kacey, you are being rude now! You love BBC and your husband would love to see it, wouldn't you Tim?"

Tim Shaw sat mesmerized by the exchange before finally answering, "Kace, go ahead if you want to. No one else is watching."

She gulped as her eyes returned to Nick Thomas' thick hanging phallic. He stepped forward, bringing his semi-hard dick directly in front of her face. Her hand reached slowly upward and took him in, a noticeable gasp escaped her lips as she felt its weight. She began to stroke it slowly, feeling blood flowing through it immediately.

Ced palmed the back of her head, lining her gaped lips up with the slick head.

"Show Nick how I've trained you to take BBC down your throat while I take you over the edge and finish that bangin' you've been begging for!"

Kacey's wet lips met Nick's mushroom head, she kissed it apprehensively at first. She could immediately taste the blonde wife's essence, and while she thought that might bother her, she quickly realized it didn't. In fact, Kacey found it to be quite intoxicating. The hotwife extended her tongue and swirled it around the areas already dampened by her succulent lips.

"How's that married pussy taste on it?" Nick asked as he stood proudly, arms on his hips.

"Mmm mmm..." is the only sound they heard from her throat after the former diver pushed the oversized head further into her mouth.

"Fuck this is so hot..." Krista whispered in Tim's ear as she reached for his dick again. "Your wife is stunning between those two bulls."

Tim could barely control his own arousal. He simply nodded his head as he watched the young black bull push several more inches down his wife's throat. Meanwhile, Ced rekindled the pleasurable stroking of her desperate pussy. It took less than a minute before Kacey was back on an orgasmic plane. Ced's fingers magically stimulated her most sensitive parts until she let Nick's cock flop from her mouth and begged Brown not to stop. She took Nick back in her mouth and slutishly pleasured him before a monster orgasm ripped through her. Her eyes rolled back as her sexy body convulsed in a scintillating spasm.

"Damn, Ced. That's what I call multitasking at its finest. You and I need a few hours with little Kacey here. She's got some serious untapped potential!"

"Shit Nick, you got that right. I'm just getting started with her, but I think we all know she's well on her way to becoming a complete BBC slut! Aren't you Kacey?"

She didn't readily respond, but eventually she confirmed with a slight nod while still nursing Nick's hardened cock. The young bull took her head in both hands and gently pulled her off. "Kacey, I hate to leave business unfinished, but I gotta command performance in a private room with a couple of mares and I need to bounce. Thanks for fluffing me up, we'll pick this up some other time. I know my man Ced will make sure of that, won't you my brotha?"

"Damn straight, I think pretty Kacey is ready for her first spit-roast like that horny bitch!" Ced nodded to the nearby table. The group turned to see the three-way they'd seen earlier just as one of the bulls yanked his foot-long cock from the wife's mouth and shot his goo all over her pretty face.

Ced and Nick laughed. "How's that for timing?"

On their way out of the theatre, the four of them walked carefully, struggling to focus in the semi-darkened conditions and distracted by the interracial sex still taking place at many tables.

Tim Shaw was particularly wobbly. He suddenly felt like his head could explode at any point. All the booze, drugs and unyielding sexual stimulation combined with the dry-ice fog-filled air, hit him at once and he felt suddenly nauseous. When they reached the bottom he knew he was going to be sick. The other three watched as he beelined for the bathroom. Tim spent the next twenty minutes praying to the porcelain god while wishing he had controlled his intake a little more responsibly. In the moments he wasn't heaving, his mind returned to all that happened including his formerly innocent wife now having sucked the huge cock's of multiple black men.

When he finally exited, only Krista was waiting for him. "Where's Kacey and Ced?"

"They...um...needed to get something from the car. Ced mentioned something about looking for his phone." She answered evasively. Tim stared at her, not sure whether to believe what she'd just said. He was incredulous Kacey hadn't waited for him while he yacked up his guts. She always took care of him when he was sick.

As they crossed the parking area, Tim looked around before spotting the limousine in the far corner of the darkened lot. The driver Luther was standing outside the car smoking a cigarette as they approached. "Hey Luther, have you seen Cedric and my wife?"

The overweight driver had just taken a large drag before he coughed it all out. "Uh...yeah...Mr. Shaw...they are inside."

"Inside the club?"

"No, uh...inside the car here."

"Oh good." By now Tim and Krista were only ten feet from where the rotund driver stood. The young husband finally noticed why the black man seemed edgy. The extended-length Cadillac was bouncing and shaking and muted sounds could be heard through the dark tinted windows.

Tim peered at Krista suspiciously, "It appears they must have found Ced's phone and moved on to other activities..."

"Yeah...uh...it appears so." She answered sheepishly, confirming she likely knew the plan all along.

As Tim moved towards the rear door, Luther moved partially in front and put a hand on his shoulder. "You're the boss Mr. Shaw, but are you sure you want to do that?"

"Yes I do Luther. I don't expect there's anything happening in this car I haven't seen before."

The black man gave him a stunned look before answering, "Well...uh sir, if that's the case, let me get that for you." He reached for the handle and opened the back door. Immediately, the sound of Kacey's unmistakable moans could be heard over the top of interracial porn playing from the limo's TV. "Oh god Ced, you are so deep! I can feel your big balls slapping against me. Ffffffuck me! Mmm...I love it!"

Tim Shaw turned and looked into Krista's eyes as a look of incredulity washed across his face. "Let me help you in, it appears our fellow travelers are a little too busy to provide any assistance at the moment." She stared at him for a long moment before they both giggled.

Once inside, they were met by the sight of Cedric Brown's muscled black ass and big swinging balls banging hard into Tim's wife. Her long succulent stocking covered legs were aimed upwards at the ceiling while pinned into position by Brown's broad shoulders. The overzealous black man was on his knees fucking the shit out of her from the floor of the car. Neither of the rutting participants acknowledged for even a moment when Tim and Krista entered.

Kacey's mesmerizing moans and gasps of encouragement continued on. "Ohhhhh Uhhhhh Yeahhh, it feels so good Ced! I've thought about this every day since you left our house! Plllleeeeaaassseee don't stop!"

Krista whispered teasingly, "I told you, she loves it! I think it's safe to say you created a monster after all."

"I know, but based on how hard my dick is right now, she's not the only one who loves it!" He smiled in response.

"They do look good together! Do you want me to help you with that problem in your pants?"

"I thought you would never ask." He assisted, and his pants and boxers were soon down around his ankles. The young blonde stroked his dick as they watched and listened.

Along with Kacey's grunts and gasps of pleasure, the wet slapping sounds of her sodden pussy filled the air now too. It was soon clear she was on an inevitable path towards another toe-curling climax. "Oh...uhn...yeah...you fuck me so good Ced, You're going to make me cum again!"

"Yeah baby, squeeze that tight little pussy around my cock while I pound your cunt better than anyone ever has! Look me in the eyes when you cum on my big dick and tell me you can't live without my black cock!"

"Uhn...yeah Ced! No...I can't live without your big black cock...you know I love your big black cock...I can't...oh shit...I'm...I'm cumming...uhn yeah! Yessss...fffffffffuck meeeee!"

Tim and Krista watched as an explosion of sex juice squirted from Kacey's stuffed slit. Her huffing bull fucked her hard through her orgasm before he yanked his long cock from her gaped opening. "Baby turn around and ride this big motherfucker some more!" He growled.

"Anything for you Ced..." Kacey slid hurriedly out from under him. In the process she saw Tim and Krista for the first time. "Oh honey, I'm glad you're feeling okay. We were going to wait but Ced couldn't find his phone...and then..."

"...And then your wife wanted my big black cock Tim!" Ced interrupted as he pulled Kacey on top of him in a reverse cowgirl position. Her eyes widened as she faced them while his bull cock forced its way back inside her stretched pussy—her cum still dripping onto the floor. Ced pulled her knees back and roughly shoved it in all the way to his swollen balls. Kacey squealed loudly again while his big hands pawed her bounding tits. Tim could see a number of hickey's around her nipples that hadn't been there previously.

"Fuck yeah, this tight married pussy is finally opening up! Tell your husband how good it feels..."

An embarrassing gaze formed on the young wife's face as she made eye contact with the two of them. It was a surreal moment for her as Ced's big cock pistoned in and out of her magnificently while she watched the young blonde stroking her husband's dick across the passenger compartment.

"I can't hear you Kacey...tell them!"

"Oh...uh...yeah...his big cock feels really good inside me. I'm so full. God he fucks me so good!"

"That a girl, everyone here knows you love that shit...but it seems BBC isn't the only thing on your mind tonight. Tim, did Krista tell you what she and Kacey did in the bathroom?"

"Yeah Ced, she said they did some more coke and they...uh kissed..."

"Uh huh, and did she tell you your horny slut wife wanted to keep playing when the show was about to start?"

Kacey stared uncomfortably back at Tim and Krista before her husband answered, "Yeah..."

"What do you say we let them play some more now?"

"Ced...no...not like this...not here..." Kacey pleaded.

"I don't think there's a better time or place. Tim, you'd like to watch, wouldn't you?"

The young husband hesitated as he and his wife locked eyes yet again. He could see a look of uncertainty mixed with eroticism in her gaze. "We said we wanted tonight to be a night of first's babe, I would love to see it..."

A shocked expression crossed Kacey's face before Ced's deep voice sounded, "Krista, come over here."

The young blonde traded glances with Tim before giving his cock a final squeeze. She moved off the rear seat and was about halfway across the space when Ced directed, "Stop right there honey and take off that dress!"

The filly did as instructed. While facing Ced and Kacey, she slowly slipped the thin straps from her shoulders and inched the front of the silky covering over her large breasts. Beneath it, the lacey fabric of her tiny bra was being stretched to its limits trying to contain her natural double D's. Ced growled, "Yeah baby, now we're talking! I can see why Kacey wanted to keep you in that bathroom. Look at them big titties you wanted to play with before?" He chimed into her ear loud enough for her husband to hear from across the limo.

Kacey breathed in deeply before nodding ever so slightly. Ced worked his cock in and out slowly, keeping her on the edge as the erotic new dynamic played out. Tim Shaw stopped stroking his cock for fear of losing his load immediately.

With her dress now bunched around her waist exposing her beautiful lithe frame and mountainous tits, Ced spoke again, "Tell her to remove her sexy bra slowly cuz you want to see her luscious tits!"

"Ced please don't make me say that...I'm not gay..."

"Baby, of course you're not gay, you love big cock too much for that, but there was a reason you stuck your tongue in her mouth earlier. Look at her, she's beautiful and you know you find her attractive don't you?"

Again Kacey hesitated before the same subtle head nod emerged.

"Good...now tell her!" He ordered as he pushed his cock deep inside her.

"Oh god uhn..." Kacey gasped before gazing in her husband's direction. His own slight affirmation confirmed his approval.

She turned her attention to the filly. "Krista...can you...uh...take off your bra. I'd like to...um..see your beautiful breasts."

"Sure Kacey," the perky filly beamed. She reached around and released the rear clasp exposing the most gorgeous set of young boobs Kacey had ever seen—a breathless gasp escaped her mouth. Krista's large tits were perfectly shaped and had only a small amount of sag, that even had her young age, was brought on by the unavoidable effects of gravity. Each of her hard nipples was pierced by a platinum nipple bar that matched the one in her tongue (and as they would soon find out, one in her belly button and her clitoris too).

From his position, Tim could only see the rounded edges as they protruded beyond her sleek torso.

"Damn...those are hot Krista, tell her what you think about them Kacey!"

This time the young wife didn't hesitate. "Yes Krista, they are very beautiful. And...I like your jewelry too!"

"Thanks Kacey, I've been admiring your gorgeous breasts through the cutout in your dress since you guys walked into the club tonight. But they are way more amazing naked!"

"Krista, lose the rest of that dress and come over and show Kacey how much you really like them!" Ced directed.

The young filly slipped the bunched up glittery garment over her narrow hips exposing a queen of spades tattoo in the process. Moments later her dress was piled on the floor next to Kacey's. They were dressed almost exactly alike...except for Kacey's thigh high silk stockings. She crawled over directly in front of the rutting couple. She observed Kacey's stretched pussy lips surging inside out with each thrust of Ced's thick meat. "Wow baby, you are so beautiful with that big black cock pounding inside you!" She purred as her thumb demurely reached out and massaged the aroused wife's swollen clit.

Kacey's body stiffened at its first ever sexual connection by another woman. "Wow, you're hot Mrs. Shaw, you look so good getting fucked by a black bull!" Krista breathed sexily before moving forward and planting several kisses along her writhing core.

"That feels good doesn't it Kacey?" Ced challenged.

"Mmm...yes."

"Tell her to lick your fucking nipples too!"

She breathed in deeply, "Oh mmm, Krista can you do that to my nipples also."

The blonde filly with the high ponytail smiled naughtily, knowing this was moving in exactly the direction she loved. She leaned in and flicked the bulb of her tongue ring quickly against one of Kacey's hard nubs. Moments later she did it to the other one. Satisfied moans escaped Kacey's lips loud enough for her husband to hear. He sat watching in aroused astonishment, never having dreamed something like this would happen tonight.

"Yeah Krista...your tongue feels really nice..." Kacey urged as her nervous little hand extended around the back of the filly's head. Ced watched the exchange before he reached up and guided Kacey's mouth to the side and sunk his tongue deep between her lips.

When he finally pulled away, he spoke directly into her ear, "If you think that ring feels good on your nipples, it's time you felt it on your pussy. Tell her you want it!"

"Oh god...I don't know...I've never...uh...been with a girl."

"C'mon Kacey, I know you and Tim have watched lots of three-way porn, don't tell me you haven't ever fantasized about it!"

"I...I...but...it's just...I guess I would...like to feel it..." she finally admitted.

"Good baby, tell her what you want her to do!"

The young wife held Krista's head against her chest as she slowly impaled herself on Ced's ever present bull cock. Her breathy voice purred, "Mmm Krista, that feels so good, but I'd really like it if you would...oh god...do that down...you know."

Krista moved her mouth away from Kacey's tits until their lips were only inches apart. "You'd like for me to eat your sweet pussy while he fucks you wouldn't you?"

Kacey's dilated eyes bulged before she nodded anxiously. "Yes..."

Krista pressed her lips against Kacey's and they're tongues were soon twirling inside each other's mouths. They softly fondled each other's tits as they made out.

"Nice, aren't they hot together Tim?" Ced challenged.

"Yes...unbelievable..." He answered incredulously, still abstaining from stroking his rock-hard dick for fear of cumming again.

"Okay Krista, let's give this little married slut what she really wants."

The filly moved quickly off the bench onto the floor between them. Kacey's shapely legs were spread wide on top of Brown's muscled thighs. Pussy juice streamed from her opening as his fat cock plundered away. Krista had been involved in her fair share of hot connections, but she couldn't recall ever seeing a more arousing sight than this dark veiny BBC stuffed perfectly into such a hot white wife. Krista kissed around Kacey's tummy again before sliding her tongue down into her little patch—her silky fur was soaked in the juices from their mating. Krista clamped down on a small tuft of her pubes and pulled teasingly, drawing another gasp from the desperately aroused wife.

She kissed her way past Kacey's clit down to her spread thighs. The young blonde teased her wet tongue along the edge of Kacey's sexy stockings as Ced's fat cock pounded away only inches from her face. Krista dropped down and slurped one of his huge balls between her lips as her thumb found Kacey's slippery bump. She rubbed it softly as while rolling her tongue along the lemon sized orb in her mouth, drawing satisfied moans from both. The hot filly let it pop from between her lips. "Kacey, I can tell his big balls are ripe with bull cum, do you want his black seed in your pretty white pussy?"

"Ohhhh...yes Krista! I want his big black cock to fill me with his steaming bull cum!" Kacey practically screamed—her muted responses now long gone.