Cuckolds Interracial Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah! I want all over my face and mouth!" said Lauren to my surprise.

She never liked me cumming anywhere except on her belly or her arse cheek. Now she was asking a black man with a huge dick to cum on her face and in her mouth. He did earn it after all.

Marcus groaned and got up onto his feet on my bed. Lauren got up to her knees and stuck her tongue out as far as she could with me kneeling right beside her with a front row view.

"Hold my hair back baby!" Lauren told me. So I grabbed a hand full of hair and held it back so Marcus had a clean shot at her face.

Marcus stroked his cock and was grunting loudly. "Urrgh, ahh, Awwww yeah!" His sperm erupted in ropes across Lauren's tongue, cheeks and nose and even a streak up her fore head. I had never seen so much sperm in one go. It was twice as much as I could produce after two ejaculations and it was a thick white colour. Marcus stood there with his cock hanging over Lauren. She was playing with his cum with her tongue.

"You see that? Big black cocks get to cum on my face and in my mouth! You and your little pinkie cum on the floor!" said Lauren. She played with in her mouth some more and swallowed it. My cock was twitching violently. "Come give me a kiss!" said Lauren as she leaned to me. I planted a kiss on her lips and tasted a black man's sperm.

"So I expect I'll be seeing you again sometime!" said Marcus.

"Definitely!" replied Lauren "Baby thank him for fucking me better than you ever could!" Lauren told me.

"Thank you for fucking her better than I ever could!" I said To Marcus.

"My pleasure!" he replied and put his clothes back on and let himself out of the house.

I suddenly realised what mum and dad were talking about when they explained their fetish for cuckolding. I felt humiliated but I felt good about it. Watching Lauren with Marcus was amazing too and she loved it.

Marcus became a regular lover for Lauren. He came over every time mum and dad left. Sometimes he would cum on her face and sometimes he would cum inside her or both. We became an experienced cuckold couple over the next few months and Lauren had even locked me in a chastity cage just like the one my dad wore.

I had felt bad though that she never got to experience a threesome. So one day I asked Marcus if he had a friend to invite and finally got see Lauren spit roasted by two muscular and hung black guys.

Lauren would tell me how my cock doesn't satisfy her anymore any laugh when she removed my cage and made me cum into the toilet or the bin. All while she had black men's sperm on her face and deep inside her pussy.

On one particular weekend, mum and dad left to go stay in a cabin with a friend, most probably a black guy with a huge cock. Marcus and his friend Carl were spit roasting Lauren on the sofa while I kneeled down next to her, locked in my cage. She was verbally humiliating me when the front door flew open and mum and dad were just standing there, exactly as I did when I caught them.

12