All Comments on 'Cuckolds Interracial Discovery'

by Revan7

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cuckold not

Any cuckold will tell you need more, all you see is Tom mother begin to have a black man her pussy and their some will a black getting fucked and nothing else happens. Did Tom and his dàd the cock in their mouths or eating the black cum of there pussy.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed this cuckold story. The fact that Lauren started humiliating her boyfriend added to the story. I thought the ending really topped this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fabulous first chapter!

And it sets up (perhaps?) a super hot second one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Fllange

Now as a white male with an interracial cuckold fetish I read this story with great stiffness in my penis. It had all the ingredients of a traditional cuckolding. White male with 5inch penis , blonde girlfriend.

Enter the Black man. Big, strong and well hung. He fucks the white girl,. she enjoys it the, white male cums weakly and is humiliated. Alll good,. But theie was something missing.

He should have eaten the Black man's sperm of course but all in all I didn't quite like it. Can't put my finger on it. But I certainly won't be masturbating to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Needs to be nastier. Like he comes home one day and as he opens the door hears his mum moaning and muffled screaming. Following the noise he sees her in the middle of the bed shaking from an orgasm as his black friend fills her ass while he chokes her with one hand while using the other to cover her mouth.

Horny4hentaiHorny4hentaialmost 3 years ago

Your characters are living the dream!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man oh man are all white women this nasty to their husbands/bfs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRevan7@Revan7
I'd love to hear feed back on my stories so please comment on them And I'd love to hear what turns you on the most. Maybe it could help me with future stories. I'd also like to hear experiences you've had and what turns you on the most.