Cuckold's Mistress Tastes Woman

Story Info
Mistress Mel tastes Carrie on trip.
13.4k words
3.81
19.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie and Mel's Mistress-Pet/Slave role-play descended into cuckholding with young stud Justin. Donnie's affair a few years earlier and Mel's unquenched sexual appetite leads to such a turn after 23 years of marriage in such an impromptu manner. Mel leaves her submissive to do housework as she reconnects with an old friend Carrie, letting her in on her dominance of her husband and exploring their relationship that was put on hold five years ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He enjoyed the rush of the caffeine the coffee gave him and passed on the breakfast bar Justin had provided as he left the house. The young Bull dressing in front of him, apologizing a little, but mostly just wanted out of the uncomfortable interaction.

The water he retrieved was well needed and he just sat, thought, and was ready for her whenever it was she was ready to appear. Donnie was still cuffed to the front leg of the couch he sat on, naked under the blanket she provided.

There was movement upstairs and soon a naked, looking tired but relaxed, Mel stepped down the stairs. He slipped to the cushions on the floor, Donnie got a look at her bare feet as he had positioned things so she would see that he was already in the position she taught him. "Permission to speak, Mistress."

"Permission granted, Cub," she said rubbing some of the sleep from her eyes. She had treated him more like pet that night and for the moment was calling him an animal name. Mel hadn't decided this was proper as she was going to be punishing her submissive.

"We were rudely interrupted from my punishment last night, please continue," Donnie said and he moved back into position on the cushion that he was enduring the crop to his ass and balls, swiveling the ankle cuffs around the leg of the couch, that held him in position.

This was a pleasant surprise, as she was ready to just leave him naked and cuffed for a while before she showered and took off for a shopping afternoon with one of her girlfriends, Carrie.

Justin had suggested she get connected with her friends more as another way to find herself in this new phase of her life so she texted that morning and Carrie was eager to go for an afternoon in Omaha.

Mel picked up the paddle and didn't hesitate and smacked his ass evenly in the middle, pulling back and doing it again. She wanted to get past the pain threshold and build up her own stamina. She looked at the clock nearby and it read 11:40, thinking maybe five minutes and then see how he looked.

Donnie's face puckered in pain on the strikes, especially after about five of them, the sting of each was bringing tears to his eyes. She kept going and he found breathing helped, as well as relaxing and letting the muscles absorb more than reflect the force of each swing. He was happy with his decision to please her, surprising her for sure, and now she smacked his ass again and again.

He tried to evaluate the situation, was this enough to stem the tide of punishments? Did he want this to be enough? He was sure he was going to have work to do that afternoon, and he promised himself he was going to go above and beyond getting work done, something not like himself. The spanking continued and he noticed the numbness setting in as she continued, taking a little more time in between.

She saw the clock hit 11:45 so she smacked him hard three more times. "Present for inspection, Cub!"

He scurried to his feet, careful to turn the cuff on his foot, stood tall, eyes down and arms up. She inspected the red marks on his ass, both from the paddle swats and last night's crop whipping. His cock was flaccid, the pain didn't arouse him, or it was just too early. She didn't know he had satisfied himself while she got it in the ass from Justin. She leant down, still naked, her body smelled of sweat and sex, and uncuffed him.

She undid the cuffs on his ankle and couch, sat down on the couch and motioned for him to sit beside him. She pulled him to her bosom, his head on her chest and she stroked his hair, sank her fingers in his arm and chest. She felt the difference between the two men, a D1 athlete and a man who just worked out to keep a few pounds off.

"I will talk and afterwards you have my permission to speak freely," she began, setting the rest of the weekend. "We will continue your training through Sunday evening at 7 p.m. Carrie is coming over in an hour or so and we're going to Omaha to shop and have a few drinks. I will have a to do list that I expect you to double with your own projects."

"Okay..." he said, not knowing what he was supposed to speak freely about at that moment.

"Yeah, well," she said, realizing she should have set the stage before letting him know he could speak his mind. "While I know we're both thinking about Justin, and was that my free pass for you fucking Terrie, I think we need to incorporate him into my new role."

"Incorporate?" he questioned, but knew. "I'm seeing this as a cuckold thing, is that what you're meaning?"

"Yes! Yes, a cuckold thing," she said flatly but eagerly. "I mean he said he'd be super chill about it, like we're all just friends like before."

Donnie hadn't really worried about losing Mel, and not in an overconfident, she'll never leave me kinds of way. It was just that when he got caught, and during other times, he would imagine being without her. Their sex was vanilla since kids, and up until the point they reacquainted Mel with her pre-kids sexual self. He saw all of this for now as a part of their new, sexual beginning.

On one hand it would suck losing her, and on the other hand it wouldn't suck. He really didn't have that competitive "I can lose her to someone" attitude, and could think of several women he'd pursue if that happened and have thought of actually. After his affair he often wondered about the decision to stay together, was it the best thing?

In terms of being a cuckold, or possibly becoming swingers, online he'd read a lot of stories where the jealousy would take over for one or more of those in a swinging situation. He would work to preserve the marriage, but if at the end of the day she left he would certainly be able to find someone. His wiring was just different that way.

"I was really turned on watching him fuck the shit out of you," Donnie said, sort of answering like he thought he ought too before being honest. "I could have stopped last night, but didn't."

He knew of her Hill night in college, the image in his mind of her being so dangerous in a room full of men turned him on. What she didn't tell him was that there were at least a dozen nights of multiple men or hook ups with strangers. She repressed some of that for him and the kids for 23 years. So while he was happy to see that attitude surface and wanted to continue to be her submissive, he was about to discover just how far she was willing to go.

"Talk is over, Cub, one last thing before I shower, you pathetic loser" she said sternly in her Mistress tone, instantly turning him on. "Lick my walls and my ass, to taste my Bull's seed."

She spun around and presented her backside to his face, Donnie scurried to get in there, tantalized by the humiliation and the smell of her. She could feel him lick inside her backside her arms on the armrest of the right side pushing into him, his hands on her hips.

"Ohhh, Cub," she moaned. "You like his taste, I bet, his long cock filling me up so much it's still in there."

She was right, he could tell the fluid he found as he inserted and the edge of his tongue circled the inside of her anus. There was dried remnants he licked at on the outside and over her taint before hitting her pussy. He couldn't really tell there, he was just happy to be down on his wife for a change.

"Mmmm, Cub, eat me deeper," pushing back against him, her cunt on his lips, his tongue burrowing into her. He could taste just her, his cock rising and wanting to take its place.

She pushed him back with her weight, he fell backwards and was soon she was sitting on his face. She teased his cock with her breath, barely touching it. Upon gripping it she noticed dried cum on the base, which spurred her to hop up off of him.

"Cub!" she bellowed, now staring at him laying back with wetness on his cheeks. "Did you cum??"

"Yes Mistress," he said and turned around, hid his face. "When you took him this morning, it was glorious, I had to relieve myself."

She laughed, "You mean when he fucked my virgin ass, making my body spasm like I was having a seizure, you were so turned on that you jacked off? Stay there naked as I shower, you pathetic man."

He enjoyed the humiliation for some reason, something he was not sure about and made sense in that he didn't mind being cuckolded. He rubbed his cock with his forearm, excited again from her pushing back into his face and her catching him misbehaving. He wondered if there would be punishment for his behavior.

The man's cum he searched out as she pressed back against his face was surprisingly delightful, both in warm taste and it helped him realize he liked the humiliation, spawning his erection.

She spun away from him and skipped up the stairs. This time he was free of the handcuffs but in no way was not going to be on the couch when she came down. He did quickly warm up his coffee and sat back down, munching on the breakfast bar, still naked.

He was formulating a plan for the day to put a hobby of his to good work to please her and advance their BDSM play.

She came downstairs to see him lying back, arms behind his head, cock laying on the cushions, hard and sticking up. He was thinking of the project he was going to complete after she left, and after he completed the to do list and then the project.

"Get your hardon into the shower and get clean," she hollered. "I'll have your list of to dos ready before I leave."

Making up for spunk

She left with Carrie, headed to Omaha, shopping and the Old Market area. "We're catching up, so I'll text you when I'm on my way, Cub! I'd better be happy with your work."

Donnie was motivated. He showered, got in his work shorts and an old t-shirt, as it was very warm that spring afternoon. He started with the door, taking it off the hinge, scraping then painting the frame before taking it out to the garage and painting it the color she had wanted two years ago.

He attacked her list, mainly just cleaning and laundry, the late start and the volume of tasks took him past five o'clock. He was so intent on polishing off the list so he could get to the extra work he had in mind, wanting to finish. He had the idea while sifting through the texts he'd missed the night before - some form of dungeon furniture for Mistress.

He had built himself a little shop out in a small, old garage they used for storage. He got it waterproofed and then began with a table saw, router and then a lathe. A jigsaw came later, standing drill and a small planer. He could literally make just about any piece of furniture out of wood. He had also built up a supply of wood and accessories.

He poured over Pintrest and found a coupe things he could make by the end of the weekend, one before she returned that evening. He was excited about this idea, him creating his own dungeon for Mel to take him into, either their dank, dirty basement or one of the kids rooms (the furniture would be light enough to move when they came home).

He decided a "St. Albert's Cross" would be the easiest and most useful for them in the short term. It was exactly what the name suggested, a large cross that he would be stretched standing, with a slight recline, exposing either his front or backside. He quickly determined he'd make it so he'd be able to be restrained face down if needed.

He sketched out his design just by looking at the picture, easily being able to estimate the starting lengths for the "X" and then going from there. He wasn't going to stain and finish it that weekend, wanting to potentially use it if it pleased Mistress. Again, his cock hardened at the thought of him making his own torture devices.

He got all the pieces cut and was ready to drill and assemble. He planned to use U-bolts for the cuffs or ropes in the future and had the right support brackets on hand. He set one on the standup drill when he heard a truck pull up and a door shut, looking out he saw Justin coming towards the shed.

CATCHING UP WITH CARRIE

When they moved to town Carrie and Mel were inseparable. They had kids that were around the same age, she had three of them each two years apart and Mel's two fell right in between. The kids became, and still are, good friends beginning at an early age born from their nights at ballgames, or town celebrations. The women were nearly 10 years apart, Mel her senior, but they each started families at different times.

Carrie's husband lost a fast battle with cancer about five years ago, then her folks got sick and both passed away about a year apart. Mel was busy with work, and Carrie began to lean on others for support, so the two drifted apart for no reason other than Mel couldn't be there for her. They sometimes sat by each other at their kid's ball games, and they did chat at graduations, as she was now a single, empty nester.

"I haven't really found anyone in this small town, and work has really picked up," Carrie said to Mel as they sat for coffee. "I've dated some guys, but maybe it's their respect for Glenn or my age, but they don't come calling."

Carrie was 10 years younger than Mel, at 42, and was a stunningly thin brunette with long black hair that sat on her shoulder. She had slightly bigger breasts, Mel figured in cup size so like 34ds. She couldn't figure how this stunning woman was still single, other than the choices for suitors in their small town was limited.

"And at work the guys 'work' for me," she said, now manager of Glenn's Appliance. "They also don't have an interesting thought between them, I mean they're nice but they deliver and install appliances. I do have a pretty, young bookkeeper who's about the most interesting person in my life in that regard."

Mel had forgotten how open Carrie was about finding women attractive. One night, drinking heavily on a football Saturday, she covered Mel's hand with hers and slurred, "If you ever want to make out let me know," before backtracking and saying she was kidding.

Several other "Moms" had indicated they felt from her comments alone they thought she might be bi-sexual, or she and Glenn were "into that sort of thing." Carrie had been very careful and she did go fishing for possible female partners, her comments like the one she threw at Mel.

"How about you and Mr. Franklin?" She asked with a coy tone. "How's empty nesting going for you two?"

Mel giggled and smiled, stalling as the visions of Justin in her mouth, on top of her, behind her, passed through her mind. The vision of Donnie's bare ass hoisted up for her to paddle then hit. "We branched out a little with our new freedom, and I'll leave it at that."

"Ooooo, do tell what branched out means," Carrie said, elbows on the table her slight cleavage opening, head on hands. "No judgment zone here and lips are sealed. I'm just glad someone in our one horse town is having sex."

You have no idea, Mel thought but instead went with a clue for her imagination to work on. "Well, if I say can we stop at 'Leather, Lace and Lashing" sometime today, does that tell you enough?"

"Oh Mel, a little bondage and torture, how fun!" Carrie said, sipping hard on her coffee. "Are you the Sub or the Dome."

"Mr. Franklin's my Pet," Mel said proudly. "I call him 'Cub'."

AWKWARD UNDERSTANDING---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you want me to back off, Man, I will," Justin said after several awkward minutes of conversation after pulling up the driveway and finding Donnie in his workshop. "I don't want to be a problem."

"How was she?" Donnie said abruptly.

"Jesus, I mean, seriously," Justin said, stammering through this. "I came over to make things right here, what do you want?"

"I want to know how good she was?" Donnie restated, determined to make this things move forward, truly wondering aloud how his wife pleased another man. "She's not done with you by the way."

"Shit, she rocked my world," Justin said, his confidence starting to appear, but still wanting the questions to end. "And I'm alright with that if you're alright with that."

"Go on," Donnie pushed forward, seeing his frustration and confusion. "How exactly did a 52 year old rock your 20-something year old world?"

"I'm 30, but shit, she orgasmed like five times; she took my cock head to base; she gave me her ass, ummm her breasts; she milked a beaded necklace out of me; she cleaned my cock," Justin said hopefully providing this man enough to stop with the interrogation. "Do you want me to go on?"

"Please," Donnie said, keeping the uncomfortable tone going, making sure Justin understood it was okay to be open with him.

"God, ummm, the positions fucking in front of you was a mind-fuck as well as exploding deep inside her," Justin said with more detail, seeing that Donnie was really listening and not getting angry. Justin had been caught with another man's woman before and other Q& As led to violence. This was for information. "Her body is amazing and she moved with the experience most of the girls I've been with do not have."

"Thank you," Donnie said, then explained further. "We'd been searching for ourselves sexually and just entered a Mistress-domme agreement, which you walked into our first night. You're the revenge fuck for an indisgression of mine about two years ago, though if it's okay with you she'd like you to be the Bull now in a cuckold situation."

"A bull?" Justin said, though knowing what that reference was. "She wants me to come over and fuck her on the regular?"

"Something like that I suppose," Donnie said. "This really was our first weekend of play, so you'll have to stay tuned."

He explained to Justin his thoughts of their relationship, how now that the kids were gone he wanted her to experience sex differently, talking about what he knew about her other sexual persona he felt she hid away. Donnie explained their age difference would be an advantage to keeping it sexual and he still considered him a dear friend.

Donnie told Justin he has no problem staying married and letting her follow whatever sexual whims she has. He said he trusted Justin to be discreet, talking about what the rumors might do for his job, though he could retire tomorrow.

"And now I'm building a restraint for myself so we can further dive into this realm," he said, showing Justin the sketch.

"I can't say that I understand, but I certainly can play along," Justin said, remembering Mel talking about her college days of multiple men on the same night or in the same room on a series of evenings. "It gets boring just drinking at Ray-Rays every weekend."

They laughed in agreement and Justin stayed to help with the cross. He got them a couple beers from the mini-fridge and they enjoyed them while they finished the device, hauling it upstairs to their bedroom to set up.

"Wow! Let me guess you had to clean the whole house," Justin said. "I mean the bed's made, everything's in its place, not that it was in bad shape last night."

"No, you fucking messed everything up, I mean our bed was tore apart, like Mel," Donnie said laughing, Justin tipping his drink to him. "What's the craziest party scene you were ever a part of during your playing days."

"Me and this big, African-American lineman, double penetrated this cheerleader for like a month. Mouth and pussy, ass and pussy and then one of his friends joined and we tripled up on her in all three," he said. "We also took turns, each fucking the shit out of her."