Cuckold's Mistress Tastes Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice," Donnie said. "Was it uncomfortable, I mean I imagine one of you were laying down, the other on top, your shit had to be touching each others."

"Aww, Dude, we're not hung up on that kind of thing like you Baby Boomers are," Justin said. "I mean, we sort of sword fought down there finding the holes, I mean it was all good. I'd generally be on top so my balls would hang on him as he slid in and out of her."

"Interesting," Donnie said.

SHOPPING------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrie and Mel bounced from store to store, hitting all the sales, getting shoes, underwear, a dress or two, shorts. Carrie would model for Mel, getting her approval or not and visa-versa, something they didn't take the time to do as friends before. They spent a lot of time laughing at each other's "catwalk strut" and Carries occasional lingerie modeling, surprising Mel.

Since they started late, they decided to end later and grab a bite around 8 p.m., finding a nice Italian place in the Old Market, settling in with a bottle of wine. They replayed the afternoon's high points, "You were in that skimpy corset and that clerk's eyes shot out of his head when he came around the corner while you were modeling for me," Mel said.

They quickly made work of the first bottle just after the appetizer of calamari, ordering a second. The wine loosened their lips and inhibitions as the conversation moved from work, kids, quickly back to Mel & Donie's newly formed contract.

"I'm guessing we're hitting Leather and Lace after dinner, since it's right around the corner," Carrie said, and Mel confirmed. "So what does Cub like?"

"We're just getting started," Mel said quickly. "Judging from the punishments or denials I've given out recently, and the erection that happens, he likes a lot."

"Oh, so you've just started?" She said surprised.

"Last night, in fact," Mel said. "He's home trying to catch up with everything that pissed me off this week, which led to me cropping and paddling his ass."

"Ooo, fun!" Carrie giggled. "Glenn and I did some restraints with cuffs and some teasing but never anything physical or full out denial. I have to get off you know."

"Yeah, I didn't give it to him last night, he had to suffer," she said, not letting her in on what he was watching to make him suffer, a 30 year-old Bull fucking her three ways. "He was so excited at hearing me pleasure myself this morning he relieved himself, thus today's punishments."

"Oh, cleaning I suppose," Carrie very interested, picturing Donnie in some sort of collar, naked running around the house.

"Yeah, top to bottom he'd better have the floors and everything done," Mel said, then laughing. "I'll find something to tan his ass for."

The wine flowed through the main course, and of course they had to split a dessert. Mel was glad she wasn't driving, but was worried that Carrie was. They talked about how long it had been since Carrie hooked up with someone, the last was a Tinder from Council Bluffs, a nice guy, good sex but she only saw him for a month or two.

"He was into sports and his buddies a little too much, and five or so years younger," Carrie said. "We're friends, but we're not seeing each other much anymore. I don't know, I've had about enough of men these days. I've reduced myself to a vibrator and porn."

Mel was about to suggest staying at the Marriott down the street when Carrie said, "Umm, I'm too drunk, let's stay here at least until early morning before heading back."

"Agreed," Mel said, texting Donnie their plans.

WORKING OVERTIME---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin took off somewhere around 9 p.m., about the time Donnie began to wonder about Mel. She said she would text so he did chill about it, sending Justin off with a "bro-hug" before heading upstairs to inspect his work. "She'll fucking love this," he said out loud toasting himself.

He headed downstairs when his phone vibrated and he read the text on the notification window - "Too drunk, Carrie and I staying until sober tomorrow morning. Will text you when I leave."

"Hmm," he said aloud again, and went to get him another beer, switching to bourbon on the rocks instead. He was happy for her to reconnect with Carrie and happy that they weren't driving drunk home. He also was excited as he could at least get the stock done, and maybe get started on a third piece.

His shop was well lit, and he quickly sketched out the stock, having the wide boards to make each side and cutting out the circles for his head and arms with a router and string as they were pressed together. The horse piece and seat would be easy to construct and he worked at a savage pace, again getting aroused thinking of the possibilities that awaited him.

Leather, Lace and Lashing (L, L & L)----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel didn't know where to start. The clerk's eyes lit up seeing two attractive women stepping into the showroom. There were a surprising number of people, some giggling and pointing at the merchandise, but others seriously looking for something useful. There were rooms in the back with videos streaming for 10 bucks a 1/2 hour but it didn't look like anyone was back there.

Carried picked up a couple ball-gags as Mel had indicated she was looking for them, a good whip and a chastity cage for Donnie's cock. She pointed to the one on the right and began to look at the whips, having researched what type administered enough pain without cutting the skin. She settled on a fairly expensive that fit all the requirements she had researched.

In addition she found a whip, a cat o' nine tails, a cool Mistress hat on sale and some other items she put in the basket she grabbed up front.

She moved to the chastity cages and wasn't quite as particular as she one, didn't care and two wanted anything and he'd have to deal with it after that. She was about to move to the clerks when Carrie came in with a hood, suggesting that the senses depreciation would be useful, and then a dildo with a strap on harness.

"You can use the dildo, but you never know, you might want to use it all on him," she said, slurring a little as the wine was definitely kicking in. "You know what? This is on me, sort of a pre-collaring present from me to you two."

"Oh, I haven't gone that far yet, but someday," she said, not considering the collaring tradition before that moment.

They laughed and bought their things and walked down to the Marriott. "I got us a room, two queen beds," Carrie said, also having a bottle of red wine similar to what they were enjoying delivered and waiting.

What she didn't tell her is that she got a hot tub room and told the front desk to tell them they had to upgrade, though she paid for the difference up front.

"So how did you two decide to start fetish play like BDSM?" Carrie asked, leaning into her as the evening breeze blew cooler. "Was it like he said, 'honey, I want you to spank my ass?'"

"No, actually we took one of those surveys and it was something he answered yes and I answered 'maybe'," Mel said. "We were messing around one night and I took control, tying him up with his ties and denying him some."

"Nice," Carrie said. "That led to a conversation, or more play?"

"A little of both, actually," she said. "Then I did a little research and last night began our first real scene, where I mapped out the fun for the evening."

"Oh, wow," Carried marveled, seeing the hotel coming up. "So you're his Mistress now, officially and planned out the night."

"Well, we have a rough draft of a contract, but he's pretty wide open so I've got to narrow some things down, or not," Mel said laughing a little.

They rolled up to the desk and the Marriott employee checked them in and as asked, she told them they upgraded them due to a scheduling problem to a room with a hot tub and bar. And your bottle of wine is open and waiting, getting a look from Mel to Carrie.

"Hey, the night's young, right?" She said.

They made their way to the elevator and up to the third floor and down to their room. They laid their purchases from L, L & L having left all the rest in the car. Mel moved over and poured the wine, which was already uncorked and two glasses there.

"Thanks Carrie," she said handing her a glass, and clanged the glasses for a toast. "To using that hot tub."

Mel unbuttoned the back of the dress she was wearing, dropping it to the floor before wriggling out of her panties and soon after that, her bra. Carrie watched her toned ass walk away as she hit the on button for the hot tub, stepping up and into the water, spinning to see her friend do the same.

"Mmmm, nice and warm," Mel said.

Carrie slipped out of her shirt and just under it she stripped the cami with a bra off showing her beautiful full breasts. She bent over to get the colored jeans and panties off of her, dangling her breasts as Mel sipped, watching.

She picked up her glass and joined her in the hot tub. She slid over towards her, stopping short only because the bench had a gap and she nestled into the jet.

"You're gorgeous," Mel said, complimenting her. "How many days a week do you work out?"

"Just about every day, some days twice," she boasted. "It's my only physical release."

Carrie was tall enough that her breasts were just above the waterline, catching Mel's gaze as she bobbed down to cover them then up again, the bubbles cascading over her tiny chocolate chip nipples. She cupped water in one hand and let the foamy, chlorine smelling, water drizzle down over them. She looked up at her friend, meeting her eyes while taking a deep sip of her wine, finishing her glass.

"I should have brought the bottle over with me," she said, getting up, walking past Mel brushing her shoulder with her thigh getting out. Mel turned to watch her walk away, her sweet ass dripping water across the floor, then seeing her trimmed "V", a stubble growth intentionally groomed that high.

Carrie lowered the room lights, letting the glow from the hot tub lights be their only illumination, showing off Mel's complexion. She moved back into the tub, stepping up giving her a glimpse of her sweet pussy lips, before stepping into the water. Mel was not surprised when she stepped over to her, lowering face to pour her wine, then filling hers and setting the bottle to side.

"Care to make out," Carrie said, remembering and reliving another drunk night where she propositioned Mel, but quickly retracted.

"Absolutely," Mel said quickly, and they set the glasses off to the side and locked lips for the first time, Carries hands in Mel's hair. The taller woman lowered her knee between Mel's legs and pushed forward, sliding between, her knee going lower hoisting Mel on her thigh. She pushed upwards, letting her slide on her skin and began to flex her foot, rising and lowering.

"Ohhh," Mel sighed into her friend's mouth, their kiss a combination of lips, tongue, a little teeth and a lot of saliva. Mel bounced on her thigh as she pushed up, her hands now on Carrie's breasts, her fingers rolling her nipples back and forth feeling their softness.

She broke the kiss unable to resist the urge to suck them, her lips slid down to Carries nipples while riding her thigh, pivoting her hips back and forth, sighing more as the friction of the water helped stimulate.

"Lean back into the deep part and lift a leg out of the water," Carrie instructed and Mel quickly hopped off and sunk in neck deep and lifted her leg high. "Push back as I move into you."

Carrie slid into her, crossing her legs, scissoring their legs together, adjusting to Mel as her weight moved into her. Mel pushed back, her shoulders on the bench under the water and Carries on the side of the hot tub. Mel closed her eyes as her friend moved around until their clits met and she ground into her.

"Oh yes," she breathed as Carried pushed into her. "Fuck yes."

Carrie stared at Mel's closed eyes, the expression on her face, knowing this was good, but she'll make it better as they move to the bed. She was just warming her up, gliding over her parts in the water; she knew she could do better. Carrie lifted off of her and said, "Follow me."

She rose up and out, gathering a towel and waited for Mel. As she rose out of the tub she surrounded her body with it, drying her chest, torso, down her legs, to her feet. She moved up and pressed into the towel, pressing it between them and Mel started to return the favor.

She touched a woman like this for the first time, drying Carrie and moving her hand over her trimmed hair and underside lips, letting a finger flicker over them. Carrie moaned and pressed into her, now demanding a kiss with her face. They locked mouths again, the towel dropping and Carrie moved Mel towards the desk where she pushed her onto the top and dropped to her knees.

She began to mouth her pussy lips, tongue, lips covering and inserting, tasting the chlorine mixed with Mel's juices. She pushed into her, sending shudders through Mel's body as she had long mouth strokes over her clit, lips, vulva, sucking on the folds. She quickly stood up and moved her as she kissed her with two hands on her head, guiding her off the desk

They moved together to the bed, Carrie grabbing the complimentary lube L, L & L put in their bag that she set out. She put her friend on the top of the bed, asked her to sit cross-legged to start and mirrored her.

She reached out and undid her right leg, straightening it, then the left leg, Mel leaning back on her hands. Carrie moved her leg under Mel's right one and went over with her left. With one hand she held out the bottle, popping the top open and Mel held her hand out. She deposited three drops on her first two fingers.

"Slid them down and over my vulva and lips," she said, doing the same to her fingers and then to her Lover. "You are so warm on my fingers, Love."

"Mmmm," Mel sighed and moved her hand up to Carrie's breast, rubbing over it and cupping it fully. Carrie pressed into her and they began to rub their lubed up vulva and clits against each other.

They found the angle, the direction and soon they were pressed against each other, opening and running the delicate flesh over delicate flesh. "Jesus, Carrie...Oh, Christ, Oh yes!"

Mel orgasmed and continued to buck against Carrie, hoping to bring her friend to the same ending. They continued to push against each other, Mel reaching in and rubbing, inserting her fingers, moving in behind her and reaching around to play. Carrie sighed hard and they stopped just holding each other.

Carrie got up, Mel thinking she was heading to the bathroom instead she stopped at the bag. Digging around she pulled out the dildo and the strap and headed back to the bed. "I really need fucked, Mel, and you need to know how to use this. Stand up."

Mel stood, mesmerized by Carrie taking off the tags and then adjusting it to fit Mel's waist, and around behind her ass. Carrie took the average sized dildo and positioned it on the front.. She got on her knees and playfully took "her" in her mouth, pretending to give the plastic form head before getting the lube and applying it generously. Carrie slid back on the bed and opened her legs.

"Fuck me hard and fast, Dear," Carrie said as Mel climbed up on the bed and onto Carrie, searching briefly, bumping around her taint, ass and then finally her sweet and creamy vulva and lips, sliding in it's entire length. "OHHHhh, yes Love! Fuck, yes!"

Mel mimicked her lover last night, when he was going in for his orgasm, thinking a moment that he did cum inside her, the first thought about that since telling her husband Justin might have impregnated her. He slid it back, popping out once and fumbling to regain insertion, finding it and beginning again.

There was a little nub at the end of the dildo, giving her a nice clit massage, moving Mel towards another orgasm as she thrust again and again into Carrie, her face now on hers, them kissing, Mels hands on each side of her, Carrie pushing into her breasts, rubbing Mel's nipples as she thrust above her.

She laid down, letting her nipples rub over Carrie's, they both getting timing from inconsistent to rhythmic. She bucked and fucked, their hips bouncing together. Carrie brought her hands up to her Lover's head, pulling her in for a hard kiss, tongues deep. Mel felt her building towards another orgasm.

"Switch positions," Carrie said and Mel slid out and back before bouncing down on her back. Carrie expertly lowered onto the dildo, her hands propping herself up, Mel reaching up and cupped her breasts, pressing her hands into her, again not resisting the urge to rub those sweet nipples. Carrie began to grind back and forth on the object. "Oh, Yes! Yes!"

Carrie fell forward into Mel, shuddering as the orgasm sent waves across her body, her hips still moving and pushing back. "We're not done honey," she said, pulling off of Mel. She maneuvered beside her on the bed, on all fours. "Fuck me from behind."

Mel got up, the phallic device bouncing in the air, her hands reaching out for her hips and ass, she lined up behind her and found her wet cunt. She pushed into her, falling onto her back, pushing it clumsily inside and back out and back in to her. There was no worrying about cuming early.

"Punish me, Mel," Carrie cried out. "Fuck me hard, baby."

Mel took her cue and began to throw her weight behind each thrust, driving her hips, pulling back and thrusting back into her, again and again.

"Yes, Mel, Yes!" she exclaimed, the nub driving into her clit, her orgasm reignited.

"Oh yes, yes," Mel whispered into Carrie's ear, leaning over her and driving into her. "Feel my cock."

Mel reached around and pushed her fingers down onto her clit, rubbing her back and forth there, faster and faster. Mel felt her orgasm build and she thrust and ground into the nub. "Oh, Carrie, Oh, Oh, I'm cumming."

"YESSSS!" Carrie cried out she fell forward, forcing Mel out of her body. Carrie and Mel orgamsing seconds apart, now laid together on top of the bed.

"Maybe I need to call you Mistress," Carrie joked.

"Oh no, my Sweet, you are my Love. My teacher," Mel stammered trying to make her point, her eyes following Carrie's, infatuated with this new feeling. Two worlds rocked in two days, not since college had she experienced sexual firsts back to back nights. "I can only cherish you, she said stroking Carrie's hair."

Mel moved in and initiated the kiss this time, her hand in her hair, pulling at random things, trying to feel more of this different affection, this attraction that was more was just born from friendship. They very slowly, and softly kissed, pressing lips, no tongue and hands on faces, shoulders and breasts. Tracing, cupping, pressing and feeling, every nerve trying to tune in to the Lover they each held.

The alcohol was wearing off and the release of energy from their sex quickly caught up to the two women. Carried helped Mel take off the strap on and the fell together in bed, fast asleep, in each other's arms, muscles spent and would be sore the next two days.

Mel dreamt of family, friends and college days, no sex, just seeing beloved faces. It was a restful sleep one she woke from suddenly the next morning, her Lover-Friend rolled over, her naked back to her. It was 7 a.m., and she figured they had fell asleep somewhere around 2 a.m.

She wanted to get going, but she wasn't going to disturb Carrie, asleep soundly, the woman who just opened her sexually to a side of her she had denied. She thought about her musings of lesbian sex, curious to wonder if Carrie was bi, or if she, herself was bi, watching and being attracted to women. She started a Kerig Pod of coffee and found a robe, sat and waited for Carrie to wake.