Cuckold's Mistress Tastes Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie's dream--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before her husband's death Carrie was involved with women, an attraction turned affliction somewhere in college. Her bachelorette party turned into an orgy of women to some extent, what was to be a final expression of college exploration, which instead manifested a life-long dual need for satisfaction.

She had always been attracted to Mel, though the kids, husband and small town living got in the way of her ever pursuing her sexually. They did everything together for the longest time, so that's why when she lost Glenn to cancer, and Mel wasn't available intially (was out of town actually) she turned to old friends for support in her grief, unconsciously shutting Mel out.

She fell hard asleep after they shared that night, Carrie drifting into a familiar space. One of those reoccurring dreams where there never seems to be an ending and you never really wake up remembering the dream. She started having them soon after Glenn got sick, at first about once a week but lately maybe 2-3 times a year.

It was sexual, but it wasn't. No nudity, just feelings that often gave her a post-orgasm tiredness, some sort of release with a touch of attraction still there. She would be talking to a figureless shape, telling that shape how much she loves "her", trying to grasp the shape, feeling some pieces but mostly like trying to hug a tower of balloons it would fall apart and drift away.

The feeling still in her stomach of attraction, release and still wanting. She would sort of remember it in the morning, right away, but not carrying the memory into the day.

Tonight's version started the same, the shape cloudy and murky, saying things to her that she never hears, Carrie responding with declarations of love, calling for it to "Love" her and then the inevitable walk towards it to embrace. She reached out and threw her arms around the shape.

Carrie felt a form in her dream, a body, now in her arms. She could make out hair, her hands running through the hair; shoulders, her hands running on her shoulders; soft, creamy skin breasts, her hands on them and fingers on her nipples. She looked up into it's face, the clouds still there for a moment, then dissipating to show Mel, now looking back at her.

"You Love me", Carrie said, and Mel responded with a nod. She fell further into sleep with her Lover in her arms and in her arms in her dreams. When Carrie awoke, she held the memory for the usual few seconds, her eyes now open and looking at Carrie on the chair, sipping coffee, looking lovingly at her on the bed. From that point on, she remembered and carried the dream with her from that night, and all nights.

"Mmmmm," Carrie purred. "You look fabulous in the morning."

Mel laughed, looking at Carries naked upper torso as she let the covers slide down as she propped her head up, hand under her head. "Thanks Love, I have to say you look delicious. Can I brew you a cup of coffee."

"Please," Carrie said anxiously. "We drank a shit load of wine and my head is telling me that over and over to the rhythm of my heart beat."

"My heart beats a little different this morning I have to admit," Mel's bold step into serious conversation took Carrie by surprise for a moment. She sat up, now naked to her as Mel let her robe fall open a little. "I didn't think I had these feelings for you, and sitting her, in this moment, I know I always have."

Mel had taken inventory of the past couple days and where Carrie fit into all of the sex and exploration. She and determined she would neither offer up everything, nor hide anything while she investigated her feelings for her friend. She was determined to removed all labels in her marriage, of herself and of anyone she was now openly attracted, or affectionate towards.

Carrie was silent, sort of sinking Mel's heart for the moment but she stayed strong. Mel stepped out of her robe and went to get the coffee she promised, walking her naked ass by Carrie who was now sitting on the bed.

"Thank you for your honesty," Carrie said, accepting the coffee, looking into Mel's eyes while taking her first long, deep drink. "I have always known I have feelings for you, we just have been on different paths."

Mel took a deep sigh of relief, though now felt as if she just stepped out of the open door of an airplane and was floating 50,000 feet above the earth. Everything was beautiful, scary, unknown, and felt like at any given moment she would fall hurling to the Earth to her demise.

A hand reached out to steady her, Carrie took her free hand and led her to the bathroom. They each took another drink of the black elixir, as Carrie prepared the shower water for both women. She set her cup down, and took her friend's and set it besides her. Leaning in, Carrie kissed her softly, no hands, no bodies touching, just lips.

The steam began to fill the shower, glass enclosed on one side with an open back. Carrie took her hand again spun and went in, Mel led under the spray of water, continuing their kiss this time hands running up and down each other's bodies. Carrie reached for the pump bottles, getting a dollop of body wash and running it down between her Lover's legs, cleaning her folds and under then repeated on her backside, back, breasts, shoulders and face.

Mel mimicked Carrie's cleaning, lingering around her vulva, lips and over the trimmed bush before cleaning the rest of her body. They each lathered up each other's hair while kissing, now tongues involved, before rinsing each other off.

Carrie stopped the water and lead Mel out, grabbing two towels and wrapping her shoulders, letting it hang down over her breasts, before going to her feet and drying her from the top of her feet up to her torso.

Mel had dried her chest, shoulders, face and hair, wrapping her hair up in the towel and folding it over. Carrie moved up, hovered over her nipples with the soft towel before kissing her again, deep. Mel repeated the same, learning from her teacher, grabbing two towels and soon both had their hair up in a towel, dropping the second to the floor.

Carrie wanted to complete the indoctrination climbing up on the bed and spread her legs wide, showing her warm, swollen lips. She watched as Mel dropped the towel off her head, instinctively joining her, crawling on her hands and knees and lowered her head between Carries. Her lover's hair, wet, tickled her stomach and then her thighs.

"Oh, Mel," she sighed as Mel pressed her lips to her clit and parted her with her tongue. Mel had this done to her so many times in her life; she now enjoyed the fragrance of the soap and the woman spread out as a banquet before her. "Mmmm, nice and slow."

Mel delicately lapped at her with her tongue, parting her a little more each time, going deeper to the point there was an opening. She inserted and slid out over and over, lapping up to her clit and down. Carrie let out a high-pitched "mmmmhf" several times as the rough tongue made it over her clit. Mel enjoyed the taste of Carrie as fluids began to trickle out of her as the excitement built.

Her hand made it up to Carrie's clit and massaged and rolled over it rhythmically, countless times, repeating any movement that got an audible release from Carrie. She opened her mouth wide and pushed her lips and tongue forward, with the clit stimulation, sending Carrie toward orgasm.

"OH BABY!" she exclaimed, her dream and reality beginning to weave together. "Oh, Oh Oh! Mmmmmphf"

Mel felt a warmth flow over her mouth, as Carrie came releasing and bucking sweet fluid over her mouth, tongue and cheeks. Mel buried into her, rubbing it around before rising up from her Lover with the prize glistening on her face, her smile was soft and satisfied. Carrie had closed her eyes, head to the side, her arms bent but hands up in the air moving to her face and shoulders. She opened her eyes.

"I Love you," Carrie said, looking deep into Mel's eyes.

"I Love you too," Mel responded in kind feeling their souls in the same space.

A Submissive's work is Never Done------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donnie awoke Sunday around 8 a.m., got his coffee going, the quietness of the morning was different. He took his first swig and stood in the kitchen admiring his work, everything clean, everything picked up, everything on her list done and two new pieces of dungeon furniture finished upstairs.

His ass and under his balls were a little sore from the lashings and paddling, Donnie rubbing the areas a little bit as he looked out onto the landscape of the Loess Hills. His picture window now wide open, not closed like it was while Mel took another man in front of him.

He really felt relaxed about that fact, big bull youngster fucking the shit out of her. He replayed it again in his mind, the cock buried in her face, him on top and behind and hearing her get ass-fucked upstairs. He eagerly wondered when it would happen again.

"For all I know he followed her to Omaha and fucked her there too," he said out loud for some reason, literally talking to himself, spurring on an erection. His cock feeling good in his hand, he resisted the urge to cum, hoping his Mistress would finish the weekend with some sort of "Happy Ending".

Both were on Life360, a tracking app for the iPhone, and it showed no movement from the hotel since late last night. He remembered Carrie from before her husband passed, happy that she and Mel reconnected, having no idea to what level his wife and she actually did connect. Donnie knew the rumors back in the day, "Carrie likes women" or "Glenn and Carrie have threesomes with younger women." His mind was on what else he could accomplish before she came home.

He had slept normally, in a t-shirt and shorts, and stripped them off unceremoniously to honor his Mistress he was going to be naked from now on as he worked indoors. The upstairs got a deep floor, baseboard, corner and ceiling cleaning. Next it was the two ceiling fans, redoing the floors in those rooms and finishing whatever laundry he hadn't gotten to, including their bed sheets. He liked how his soft cock bounced as he strained to get the fan blades.

He started to straighten her closet first, then his, careful not to move things just fold and stack and thin out the unused hangers. After moving the last load to the dryer, he cleaned up the laundry room and started deep cleaning the kitchen, going through each cupboard, having a vacuum ready for stray bits that accumulate.

He folded the last of the laundry, lingering with the panties, wondering how they felt and then slipped them on. His cock hardened again against the soft fabric giving a wonderful outline. For the next hour he pranced around in them while he cleaned.

He cleaned out the refrigerator, wiping and cleaning each shelf as he pulled the items out and replaced them neatly. It was 10:30 a.m. when he finished the kitchen, made the bed and saw that Mel was finally on the move from the hotel downtown. He moved to his computer and looked over more plans for furniture and BDSM blogs and sites about their roles and how he felt they fit together.

Donnie concluded that the term "Cub" didn't mean he was necessarily a pet or a slave and that Mistress hadn't asked him to stay on all fours or do tricks or be caged. He was treated more like a slave or general submissive with the cuffs. He did see from the tracking app that they had spent 15 minutes in L, L & L so he was hopeful for more toys and props for their scenes.

Donnie got a little nervous, setting up pillows to kneel on in the living room, he stripped off the panties and ran them upstairs into the dirty laundry. Carrie wouldn't be invited in, he thought, but maybe she would need to use the bathroom so he set up out of sight of the back door. She had texted him when they hit I-80 that she was on her way and he followed her on the app until she was about five minutes out.

He took a big drink of water and he had a sandwich at around 11 a.m. in case she got right into it upon her arrival. Parts of Donnie thought she'd might just go up and sleep for a while, but hoped not. The scene was to end at 7 p.m. she said, so he was ready for anything good, bad or otherwise.

Donnie was kneeling on the cushion, her torso folded over in a "child's pose" as the door opened. She darted into the bathroom that was off to the left of the mudroom, reliving the coffee, mimosas and water from breakfast. He heard her set bags in the dinning room catching a glimpse of her feet, before she went into the kitchen.

Mel walked into the living room where he submissive lay forward before her, naked in a house that was cleaner than when they had it professionally cleaned after it's purchase. He adjusted his head some, waiting patiently for his next command, punishment or whim to be acted on for her.

"Very, very good Cub," Mistress Mel said, fighting the tiredness and continuing her role. The emotions of the past 36 hours, combined with the shear physical activity had her thinking she might end the scene early. "Rise, and show me your work."

Donnie bounced up from his position, his bareness making Mel smile, in her yoga pants, tank, sports bra and hair up. She clenched her phone and bag of goodies from L, L & L. Donnie was eager explaining what he did to each room and when he did it, demonstrating by pointing to floorboards, fans and the ceiling.

He even walked into the front room, not standing directly in front of the picture window, his cock flaccid and dangling, and he did not slow down talking about how he got stains off the couch from their 3 months ago deceased dog. She watched his ass while he moved to each room ahead of her, some marks from the crop, admiring her work. She started to look forward to some torture of him, though the heaviness of her eyes was a real thing.

He had a big smile and asked her gently if she'd lead going upstairs, instructing to go to their bedroom first, their daughter's room 2nd and the room with the closed door third. She was intrigued heading up the stairs, looking back and the smiling submissive, her "Cub" so proud of his work. She admired and gushed praises over the cleanliness and organization that was in each room.

"You got Justin's spunk off the sheets," she said playfully. "I was going to rub your nose in it, but alas, some other time and maybe when it's fresh."

Bringing up the Bull didn't drop his eagerness to please, in fact it turned him on a little thinking of his face in the man's discharge, his Mistress spanking, flogging, caning or anything else she had in her bag. His cock rose again.

"Oh, Cub, you like the thought of his spunk in your face," You are so precious, her hand lowering and holding him erect, her thumb on the head. "Let's finish the tour."

More of the same in the bathroom, closets, hallway and their daughter's room they toured each, he pointing out the work. She gave him praise after praise, holding his penis, knowing she would be letting him down soon as she craved sleep.

She fought to stay in her persona, knowing she owed him at least that, even humiliating him eventually would be better than just stopping the play. Maybe just have him stay in position while she slept, she thought or cuffing him and telling him about her second lover of the weekend.

Mistress then opened the door, taking the first step into and around the furnishings that were markers for the beginning of their new life. She saw the cross and the stock, moving to them and running her hand on the wood, looking at the places that could bind, envisioning her submissive ready for punishment.

"Oh, they are movable too," he said pointing to the wheels that if tipped took grip to the floor and could be placed anywhere.

"Take the cross to our room Cub and wait there ready for inspection," she said and then watched him struggle to get it out the door, maneuver down the hall bumping door frames and walls. Mel sifted through the bags to get the right things out; she had washed them all, as she had to clean up the dildo after it's use on Carrie.

Donnie had his hands over his head, the cross facing the bed at it's foot, his cock dangling with a little blood still flowing, knowing that she was going to test out his newly constructed apparatus. He heard her rustling around in the bag, then there was a pause. She went into the bathroom, and flushed. He closed his eyes in anticipation.

She ran her hand down his chest, his eyes opened and looked down, his Mistress stood naked before him. Mistress commanded he stand before the cross, stretch out. The cuffs worked nicely as she closed them around his wrists and then the U-bolts on the top. He spread his legs out, the apparatus taking some of his weight as she cuffed his ankles and then to the eye bolts below.

The cross had a sturdy base and it could pivot if released, but she didn't want to mess with that at the moment. She rubbed her nakedness teasing him before darting back to the bathroom to retrieve her purchases. She almost got a 2nd wind and went for the cane, instead telling herself she'd be better with some sleep.

"Because you can not help yourself sometimes Cub," she said pulling out the cock cage, complete with small lock, and encased him quickly, snapping the lock shut. His flesh was comfortable and it even had some room if he were to get aroused.

"To shut you up, so I can sleep," she giggled a little, her breasts bouncing as she pranced around him stuffing the ball gag in his mouth and strapping the backside. "And then some more sensory depuration."

Things went dark as the hood went over his head, she clipped the back and he was surprised how breathable the dark fabric was. He felt her body press into his torso, her hand held the cage and her breasts against him.

"I'm going to sleep now," she said. "To conclude our weekend, I will punish you for all of your foolish, selfish behavior over the past twenty years. Think carefully as I will demand you confess all you have done to disrespect me and our marriage and what thoughts you've never shared that are so vile and hideous."

Donnie heard her slip into bed; arranged herself, rustling around some. He couldn't think at the moment, past cheating on her and not doing chores. The darkness began to settle his mind, he began to think and think hard.

Mel was pretty happy with herself as she slipped off into sleep. She had researched some scene ideas on the way home, as Carrie was a little more distant than she had anticipated. They did talk, laugh and retell a little of their tryst.

To humiliate you have to have a lot of things and the "confessional" scene she found would do just that. It read -- "Using pain and torture you will find things out you'd better be prepared for, but if you are it will make your scenes of humiliation memorable and plentiful."

Carrie's World-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was unusually quiet driving home from an evening of friendship, feelings and new lovemaking. She had adored Mel from the first moment they met; her smile and dominance in the room connected the two women as they shared toddler stories many years ago. They became best friends however, Carrie was hurt and retreated after Mel didn't follow up much after the death of her husband.

Carrie remembered making some weak passes at her friend at various parties, she backtracked each time seeing "that" expression in Mel's face. Carrie had become good at fishing for possibilities and quickly making it a harmless joke. Apparently the "Care to make out?" phrase stuck with Mel, as there was no hesitation last night when that moment of truth came.

Carrie was happy they exchanged "I Love You"s. It was true last night and it's been true for years, it did bring a coupling with the phrase. She felt they were spiritually joined now, something she'd shared with Glen and a couple women before Mel.