Cuckolds Regret Ch. 06

Story Info
husband regrets convincing his wife to cuckold him.
2.4k words
3.54
14.2k
19
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers

I found myself in a field surrounded by cattle. The sky was bright, and the air was warm. The cattle seemed agitated. They pushed and shoved me as we were tightly packed together. Soon the herd moved forward. Out of the blue a cowboy slapped the bull next to me. The animal jumped a bit and slid into a metal chute. The cowboy locked the bull's head in at the front and gated the back. He reached down and picked up a metal tool and placed a small band on the end. He squeezed the handle, and the tool expanded the band. The cowboy reached down and placed the bull's balls through the band, then released the handle. The band retracted back to its original size, totally constricting the bull's balls. The bull mooed loudly in protest then was released out the front.

The cowboy turned to me and slapped my naked ass hard. I jumped forward into the pen. He shoved my neck forward then clamped the restraint around my neck. He picked up the tool and placed a new band on the tip. The cowboy looked at me and said, "there is only one Bull in this herd and it's not you." His face morphed into a face I recognized, it was Greg. From my restraint, I looked down between my legs as Greg placed the tool around my balls. It shined brightly in the sunlight. Like a beacon. The words "emasculator" emblazoned on the handle. Greg released the handle. The band snapped back to its original diameter. It sounded like a gunshot. The pain was overwhelming, then disappeared as quickly as it started. The neck restraint released and Greg slapped my ass and told me to move.

I came out of the chute dazed and confused. I stumbled for a moment then began to get my focus back. I looked up. Pam was standing before me naked, heavily pregnant. She was smiling broadly. She looked down between my legs. My eyes followed hers. As we both stared at my balls, they fell off onto the ground, shriveled, dead and black. My penis crawled up into my body, disappearing into my groin. I looked up at her. Greg was standing next to her with his arm around her waist. Pam was still smiling. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Greg is my Bull now." Suddenly, the feeling of sheer terror flowed through my body. I dropped to my knees and picked up my dead, shriveled balls and tried to reattach them. The harder I tried, the smaller they got until, they turned to dust and blew away. I looked up at them. They stood there laughing at me and pointing at my groin. I was out of my mind with terror. The laughing got louder. All of the other cattle began to trample me. I screamed as loud as I could.

I sat up straight in bed, covered in sweat. My heart leaping from my chest. I reached down between my legs desperately searching for my balls. My hand was met with a large amount of liquid. Fuck! Was I bleeding? Did they cut my balls off? I flung off the covers and looked between my legs. The sun was just peaking through the curtains and the room was barely bright enough to make out that my balls still existed. My hand was soaked. I put it to my nose to see If I could determine the source. Had I pissed myself? No, my fingers smelled of cum. In fact, it was a lot of cum. My underwear was soaked through and there was a large wet spot on the sheets. I had had a wet dream. Something I had not had since I was a teenager. I was not surprised. Since Pam had locked my penis my level of horniness had gotten to a point where all I thought of was Greg fucking her. Sex was on my mind constantly.

Every night I would have a dream about sex. The dreams would always be of Greg fucking Pam in ways I had never done. She would always cum multiple times and scream his name as she did. She would often look at me and tell me that she loved him and what a great lover he was. She would also tell me that she never wanted to have sex with me again. I would always wake up in a cold sweat, horny as shit and unable to do anything about it. It appeared that my body had finally needed a release and the intensity of the dream was enough to set it off.

I reached down between my legs and scooped up the jizz from my underwear. I placed my fingers in my mouth and sucked the cum from them. This made my penis twitch. I closed my eyes and savored the salty taste of my goo. I slid my other hand between my legs and held my balls. My mind replayed the dream I had just had. I strangely was excited at the thought of being emasculated. I had not been literally emasculated by Greg but had been figuratively deballed when Pam caged my penis. She had done it with so much love and care. She had told me how she wanted to help me with my masturbation addiction. I had accepted her gift with gratitude. Had she emasculated me? Yes. However, I had begun to enjoy it. The evil, dark thoughts had disappeared. My love for Pam had grown stronger than ever, I had become focused both at work and at home.

I began doing all the housework and laundry. I cooked for all of us too. After they would make love, I would change the sheets on their bed or clean up their messes on the furniture. My focus had become them, and their needs and I loved it. Pam had even started giving me some attention. As I would be doing my housework, she would walk by and stick her hand between my legs and squeeze my balls and say, "what a good boy, I am so proud of you." Sometimes she would even give me a quick kiss. Each touch and kiss would make my heart race.

The seven months since Pam announced her pregnancy flew by quickly. She was just a week before her official date when she went into labor. Greg raced her to the hospital. I arrived a few minutes after they did. Pam's labor progressed extremely fast and there was no time for anyone to get to know the nurses and doctors. Pam was whisked to the delivery room with Greg and I trailing right behind. The nurses prepared Pam for the birth and pushed us against the wall. What happened next was truly amazing. Over the next hour I watched as Pam's contractions became stronger and more frequent, culminating in a few hard pushes. Suddenly, the baby's head appeared, then a gush of liquid, then it was out. The room filled with the cries of a newborn infant. The nurses and doctor did a number of things, then wrapped the baby. The doctor then asked who Pam's husband was. I said it was me. He handed me the baby and told me it was a boy and I should be a proud papa. My eyes filled with tears of joy. He was beautiful and precious.

Pam's voice soon filled the room. She said, "give the baby to his father." Her words cut through me like a knife. The feeling of profound humiliation crashed down on me like a ton of bricks. Greg was the father, not me. I had brought this onto myself. This was my fault. My sick perversion was now public. As of this minute only a few people knew of my sickness, but soon the world would know I had given my wife to another man, and he had bred her. Something I had never been able to do. His bloodline continuing while mine died in a condom, flushed down the toilet. A flood of shame splashed all over my body. The nurses and doctor all turned to each other, seemingly confused by the situation. I handed the baby to Greg and congratulated him. As I did, I felt my balls thump violently, releasing a stream of cum down my caged penis.

I clenched my legs together trying to make it stop, but it was no use. My goo dribbled out of the tip and into my underwear, soaking them. In less than ten seconds, the wetness soaked through to my tan shorts, creating a wet spot that I could not hide. I was mortified. The nurse asked me if I was Pam's husband. I told her I was. She asked me if I was the father. I told her that I was not, that Greg was the father. The nurse looked confused, then turned to Pam and asked her whose name belonged on the birth certificate. She smiled and said that Greg was the father, but it was my responsibility to pay for everything. The nurse smiled back and said she now understood. My humiliation was now complete. I had truly and completely been emasculated. We spent the next few hours with Pam and the baby.

Greg and I drove home in silence. His chest was full of pride at the birth of their love child. He did not need to speak to me. When we arrived home a flood of feelings filled my head. I now saw Greg as my master. The leader of the herd. The Alpha Bull. I searched the house and found him standing in the kitchen. Without saying a word, I fell to my knees in front of him. I looked up into his dark eyes. He stared back at me as if he was looking through my soul. I reached up and unzipped his pants and pulled them down. I lowered his underwear. His shaft hung low between his legs. I placed his cock in my hand and lifted it to my lips. I stared into his eyes and then thanked him for giving my wife what she had always wanted. He just stared back at me. I kissed the tip of his now expanding cock. I opened my mouth and slowly began to devour it. Fuck, he tasted so good. His skin had a manly flavor. As I began to dance my tongue along the shaft, he became rock hard. Soon his massive cock filled my mouth. My tongue found the spot beneath the head of his cock that was the most sensitive. I applied rapid pressure to it. His body thrusted forward.

Greg grabbed a handful of my hair and used it as his sex toy handle. His other hand grabbed the side of my head. He went from receiving my appreciation to using me instantly. In a split second, he was fucking my mouth like I had watched him fuck Pam's tight pussy. He was not gentle. No, he was forceful, in command. Greg drilled his cock past my tongue and down my throat with forceful passion. I began to cough and gag. It was nothing he was concerned with. My eyes began to water, and I tried to pull away. The harder I struggled, the stronger his grip became. I was about to pass out as I felt his cock begin to pulse. Three strong thumps preceded the immense flow of seed. Greg shoved hard. His cock popped past the back of my throat and down my neck. His cum poured down my throat in a warm salty river. I could feel his warm seed filling my stomach. I had not been able to breathe for over a minute. I became dizzy, on the verge of blacking out. Greg did not care; he was going to finish on his terms. Just as my vision turned to black tunnels, he released me.

I fell to the kitchen floor and gasped for breath. Greg stood over me, still staring down at me with his dark soulless glare. He pulled on his cock three more times. Each pull producing another stream of cum, each falling on my face and chest. Finally, he looked at me and said, "now do you understand who the man is in this house?" I sheepishly nodded my head. Greg had filled me like he had filled my Pam, then left me on the floor covered in his potent Alpha seed. I had become nothing more than a cum dump. A receptacle for my Alpha Master to use when he needed a release. I was a human sex toy to be used, then cast away covered in his seed. I was nothing more than the condom I had been forced to use. As I got up, I noticed the wet spot between my legs had returned. For the second time today, my body had accepted its role and had produced a submissive tribute to its Master.

Pam returned home with the baby. I instantly became the baby's care giver. Pam breast fed, but I was in charge of the diapers. A week passed when Pam stopped me, the box with my key in her hand. She smiled and said it was time for my release. My body began to shake in anticipation. A few minutes passed before the box clicked and the lid opened. She reached in and took the key into her long fingers. She reached between my legs and unlocked the cage. My penis flopped out lifeless. It was crisscrossed with marks from being in the cage for so long. Pam set her watch for ten minutes and told me to get started. I grabbed my penis and began to tug. It did not respond. I tugged harder. It flopped around between my fingers totally lifeless. It had been so long since I had masturbated that it no longer responded to my touch. Pam reached down and placed it between her thumb and forefinger and gave it a rub. Nothing happened. She giggled and said, "oh, you poor baby." Soon, ten minutes had passed. She placed the cage back on and locked it. She placed the key in the box and closed it. Pam typed in the date of the baby's 18th birthday and pressed enter. She handed me the box and walked away.

drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers