Cuckolds Regret Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband regrets convincing his wife to cuckold him.
2.5k words
4.09
19.3k
23
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
844 Followers

Months passed and the dark thoughts subsided. The longer I went without jerking off, the hornier I became and the more I wanted Pam to fuck Greg. It was truly a sick cycle. My mind was addicted to the endorphins that coursed through my veins each time I watched them fuck. The high I was chasing was never stronger than the previous. I always needed to ramp it up to get off. After my release, my lows were always deeper. It was the definition of addiction. Yes, I was an addict, but I could control it, I thought.

I continued to secretly watch them make love via the spy cams I had hidden throughout the house. Each time they fucked, I jerked off into a condom, then flushed it. It was the only sex I was getting and that was fine as I had placed myself in this situation. Pam had caught me numerous times masturbating while watching internet porn. She was like a ninja at the craziest times and would appear at the darnedest times. Each time she would have her phone handy, recording me, then posting it online. My videos had become a small time hit on Pornhub. The comments were always brutal, but I had become a bit addicted to the abuse and humiliation. My life had fallen into a regular pattern, and I was in a place that was not good but at least I was comfortable. However, that was about to change dramatically.

One morning I woke up and Pam was at my bedroom door. She had some items in her hand. She wished me happy birthday. Honestly, I had forgotten it was my birthday. Pam said she had been thinking about me recently and thought that I deserved some attention. She had three packages in her hand, all wrapped in bright paper. Pam handed me the first. It was small but heavy. I unwrapped it slowly. I opened the box. My eyes focused on the gift. I felt my penis shift in my pants. It was a stainless-steel cock cage. Pam smiled broadly and told me that she wanted to help me with my masturbation problem. She had caught me so many times that she thought I needed to focus on something more productive. I pulled it out of the box and held it. Pam grabbed it from my hand and unlocked it. She told me to drop my pants. I did what she said without protesting.

For the first time in over a year, Pam's hands fondled my penis. I immediately grew rock hard. She slapped my penis hard and told me to go soft as she was going to lock me up. My penis would not cooperate, so she just forced it into the cage. Within thirty seconds, I was locked. Next, she handed me another larger box. I unwrapped it. It was a small metal box with a screen and buttons on it. I pressed the open button. It was felt lined on the inside. Pam took the keys to my cage and split them. She slipped one onto her necklace and the other she placed in the box and shut it. As she did the screen lit up. Pam looked up at me and smiled and typed in some numbers. I asked her what she had done. She gleefully said she had set the timer for one week. She said that I needed to focus, so a week of chastity was going to be a good start.

My penis tried desperately to inflate. The thought of a week of denial was scary but a bit intriguing. Pam finished by handing me a small package about four inches long and an inch wide. I peeled the paper from the package. Inside was a piece of plastic with two holes. It looked cheap, and at first, I could not figure out what it was. I flipped it over a couple of times. In one of the holes was a red plus mark. I looked up at Pam. She smiled broadly. I looked back down, and my heart stopped. I felt my entire insides jump like I was inside a falling elevator. I did not breathe for almost two minutes. I became dizzy and fell onto the bed. I looked up at her again and asked her if it was what I thought it was. Excitedly, she said that she was pregnant. Greg had planted his seed inside her fertile womb and his baby was now growing in her belly.

I could not catch my breath. My heart was now beating out of my chest. Every chemical my body could produce was flooding my brain. I sat on the bed trembling. My wife had another man's baby growing inside her. Holy fuck! My cock was straining desperately to escape its jail. My emotions were all over the place. At this very minute I was in love with my wife more than ever before. The thought of her being pregnant excited me to the point of crying. It was not my baby inside of her. No, it was her lover's. The lover I introduced to her because of my sick perversion. It was my fault she would bear the child of another man. I looked her in the eyes and broke into tears and told her how happy I was for her. I threw my arms around her. We hugged each other as if we were trying to become one person.

My entire groin tingled. I wanted nothing more than to jerk off to the thought of Greg's baby inside of Pam. However, my penis was locked for a week. I rubbed my balls in a futile effort to get some relief. Pam reached down between my legs and cupped my balls. Her hand felt good on my body, it had been forever since she had touched my balls. She smiled and said happy birthday again and said she would see me in a week. She would let me out for 10 minutes. I could do whatever I wanted with my penis, but then it would be back to caged and locked. She would determine the time. This was the most profound mind fuck I had ever had in my life. Pam left my room. I stripped down and ran to the shower. I stood there in the warm stream in amazement, my mind racing from one crazy thought to another. The next seven months were going to be interesting.

As the day's past, I got hornier and hornier. Every time I saw Pam, I felt a surge of love that overwhelmed me. Greg pranced around the house like a peacock. When he looked at me, his eyes said that he was the man of the house now. He was the Alpha Male. He was the breeding male. My position in the tribe was to be subservient to him. He was the Bull; I was a steer. Deballed and there to be fattened for future slaughter and nothing more. Every stare from him made my penis stir. Knowing my position in the relationship made things so much simpler. His raw power was intoxicating, and I loved it. I loved my submissive role. I looked forward to the end of my week's imprisonment. I could not wait to jerk off.

My day arrived. Pam woke me up and told me I was a few minutes away from the box unlocking. Pam handed me a condom. My heart raced a hundred miles an hour. Suddenly I heard a click. The top of the box popped open. She reached in and got the key, then unlocked my penis. It sprang to life, although it was creased and misshapen from its imprisonment. Pam looked down and encouraged me to get started. I quickly rolled the condom on my penis. As I did, she slipped her panties off and rolled them up. She told me to open my mouth, then stuffed them in. They were soaked with her pussy juices and Greg's warm, salty goodness. They had just made love and his seed had flowed from her pussy onto her silky panties. Pam picked up her phone and turned on the camera and told me to get jerking.

I began to furiously stroke my penis as Pam filmed me. To my surprise, she started talking. She asked me if I liked her being pregnant with her lover's baby. I nodded my head yes. She then asked if I liked being denied her pussy. Again, I nodded yes. She asked if I liked being locked in chastity. I let out a muffled yes. She told me to prove it by cumming. My body began to react. My mouth closed tightly on her panties. Their love juices flowed across my tongue. Their nectar was intoxicating. The seed that had brought her to pregnancy now flowed across my tongue and down my throat with a whole new meaning. It was truly potent; Greg really was a Bull. An Alpha with the ability to produce seed with the power to impregnate his lover. It was something I was never able to do and something I would never do. He was the Bull, I was only a steer. Impotent and useless.

It had only been a minute, but my balls were so full, they let go in a massive orgasm. Cum began to flow from the tip. This time it filled the reservoir, then kept going. Soon the whole tip of the condom was white with my goo. Pam focused on my penis with the camera and giggled, then said that she would have caged me years ago if she had known I could produce this much cum in one orgasm. Her taunt made me cum even more. My body curled into a ball as my orgasm grew stronger. I shivered as the pent-up endorphins released and filled my brain with orgasmic pleasure. Fuck, this felt good. I could not remember having an orgasm like that before. Pam let me have my moment. As I came down from my high, I tugged a few more times, releasing what was left over in my shaft. The condom had a respectable amount of cum in it. I slowly rolled it off and held it up like a proud trophy. Pam told me to put it where it belonged. I removed her panties from my mouth, then headed to the guest bathroom. I dropped my captured seed into the toilet and flushed. The condom swirled twice around the bowl, then disappeared. I returned to the bedroom. Pam had my cage in her hand. She called me close to her and quickly slipped the ring and cage back on my now deflated penis. She took the key and put it back into the box and closed it. She looked at me and pondered my next sentence of imprisonment. An evil smile crossed her lips, then she typed in two weeks. I let out a howl of protest. She told me if I complained she would set it for a year. I immediately complied and told her two weeks was perfect.

Dark thoughts have always followed my orgasms. Today was no different. As soon as Pam left the room, I felt stupid and weak. What kind of man jerks off to his wife being impregnated by another man? A weak sissy, that's who. A loser, that did not deserve to have a gorgeous wife. I was shit and needed to be flushed like a condom of useless goo. I had brought this on myself. I hated it. I wanted it to stop but the damage was done. In a few months my secret would be revealed to the world. I had given my wife to another man. Lost her to a superior lover, who bred her. Something that I could never accomplish on my own. My weak seed and lower volume never enough to even get close to reaching her womb. No, instead, I had given her a man that could deliver his potent seed directly to her cervix. His cock filling it to the brim. Her eggs helpless against the onslaught of his attacking seed. I crawled back into bed and cried myself back to sleep.

As the week passed, they became bolder. Their sex was more frequent and not always in their bedroom. Sometimes I would come out of my room and find then making love on the couch or in the kitchen. One morning, Greg had her sitting on the counter in the kitchen while he stood in front of her and fucked her. Once they finished, he picked her up and carried her to the shower. I went into the kitchen to make coffee. The countertop was covered in her juices and his cum. It was as if they were a human snail and had slithered across the sink, leaving a trail of slime to mark their territory.

Each day that passed, the dark thoughts subsided, and my horniness returned. By the end of the first week, I wanted nothing more than to watch them fuck all day. I spent hours in my room watching the spy cams and rubbing my cage. I loved Greg's boldness. I loved how he didn't care whether I was in the house or not. I loved how he took my wife and used her for his pleasure. I wanted this; I wanted it to continue. I wanted them together forever. By the end of the two weeks, I was ready to explode.

On my day of parole, Pam woke me up and told me to get ready for my release. I was so excited; I could not control myself. The box clicked and Pam opened the top and removed the key. She asked if I was ready to cum. I did not answer. Fuck, I wanted this orgasm as bad as any I had ever had. I needed this orgasm more than I needed air. However, the sound of the box clicking was like an alarm bell ringing in my head. Was that amazing few seconds of orgasm worth what would come next? Was the amazing pleasure I would feel for that brief moment worth the dark thoughts that would come after? The feelings of worthlessness. The shame, the hate, the disgust for myself. Was the hate I felt for every cell in my body worth the tiny amount of pleasure I was about to receive?

I looked at Pam and asked her to lock me back up. She looked surprised and asked me why. I told her that my pleasure was irrelevant. Having an orgasm was no longer something I wanted. It was evil. My addiction to cumming had brought me to this life. A life that I had never imagined. It was time to admit I was an addict, and it was time to get control of my addiction. I told Pam that only her pleasure was important. From now on their pleasure would be my focus. Pam smiled as if she had won the lottery. She placed the key in the box and closed it. She typed her due date in as my release date, then placed the box on my dresser. She kissed me and told me she has never been prouder of me, then turned and left. I now had seven months to contemplate my situation.

drdick69
drdick69
844 Followers