Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 04

Story Info
Lori arrives and things take a turn.
8.2k words
4.15
5.8k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is where things get hot and heavy and don't stop. This is also where a lot of the real "mean" parts of the story begin as well. But its all centered around debauchery haha. 2, maybe 3 parts left after this.

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock and cum ridiculousness/inflation, cuckquean/ntr, threesome, impregnation, emotional devastation, humiliation, small vagina humiliation

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

"Oh! Sounds like Lori is here!"

Before Kristin could even begin to stand up to answer the door, Nia was already waltzing out of the bedroom. Kristin's heart fell further into her stomach as she watched her love excitedly leave to greet Lori. Why did she seem so happy to see her again!? Getting up slowly, Kristin followed in her wife's footsteps, casually walking through their home - not to put on an air of superiority like the first time, but due to her reluctance for this to all go down again. She attempted to quietly reassure herself as the sounds of familiar talking reached her ears, remembering this was all for them. For their future.

Turning the corner to the entrance, she found Nia and Lori together, chatting. Lori looked much the same as she had before, her form of dress plain and simple, jeans and a loose blouse making up her outfit, along with the same pair of sandals she'd worn previously; it was how Nia was acting, however, that made Kristin's breath catch in her throat. The futanari was leaning against the wall on one hand, one foot crossed behind her, her stance flirtatious. It was the same stance she used to pick up Kristin before they'd started dating!

Kristin maintained an expression of neutrality as she greeted her friend, unable to form a smile.

"Hey Lori, it's good to see you again."

"Kris! Hey!" Lori leapt over and threw her arms around the much taller blonde, "You're looking good as ever!"

"You too, Lor'," Kristin replied, her hug half-assed, "and thanks again for doing this, erm, again."

"Oh you know it, girl! I couldn't leave such a good friend hangin' like that!"

Kristin gnashed her teeth together.

"You're too sweet!" She forced herself to respond, pulling away from the hug, "Hopefully it works this time."

"Yeah," Lori had that same glint in her large, brown eyes as she did before, "here's hoping."

"Um, so, since we all know how this is gonna go, I'm just gonna grab my purse and head out. Make sure to text me whe-"

"Wait! Hold on, I thought of like, an amazing idea while I was driving over here!"

Both Kristin and Nia looked at the brunette quizzically.

"Oh?"

"Yeah! Like, I was thinking you should join us this time, Kris!"

The married couple's combined, synchronized expression turned to ones of shock.

"What? What do you mean 'join' you...?"

"Like, yeah, you totally should!" Kristin replied cheerfully, stepping back so she could speak to Kristin and Nia at the same time, "I know you guys have, um, trouble in the bedroom, but I think it would be a great experience if we had kind of a threesome!"

"Oh jeez Lor', I don't know about that." Kristin replied, still trying to act like everything about this wasn't bothering her - including Lori's suggestion, "Things don't go well for Nia and I when we have... sex, and I wouldn't want to ruin the mood or anything."

While that wasn't a lie by any means, there was a more pertinent reason Kristin didn't want to be there: she wouldn't be able to handle watching her wife have sex with someone else! Again! The thought of having to sit there while Nia experienced a pleasure that she couldn't give her was nearly too much to bear, and Kristin involuntarily shivered at the concept alone. She'd rather do anything else than have to be in the same room as them while they were in the act! No, there was no way that was going to happen!

"I mean, you wouldn't have to have sex or anything!" Lori quickly rebuked, her grin growing wider and wider, "But you're so hot I think it would help Nia get in the mood! You know, being able to look at her sexy wife and everything. I know I'd enjoy it."

"I don't think so Lori. I'm just gonna go for a drive and mayb-"

"What do you think, Nia?" The short brunette cut her off like her opinion on the subject didn't matter, "Do you think that you'd enjoy Kris being there?"

"Oh well, um, I don't know..." Nia hesitated, studying her wife, trying to gauge her feelings, "if Kristin doesn't want to I wouldn't want to make her."

"That's like, not what I asked! I want to know if it would make you happy! I mean, shouldn't Kris be there to see me get pregnant? It's such a special moment I know I wouldn't want to miss it if I was in her shoes!"

Nia thought for a moment, ruminating over the good point Lori had made.

"Yeah, I guess it would be nice," she agreed, her eyes never leaving her wife, "for Kristin to be there. I think it would make me more comfortable with the whole thing."

She stepped forward and grabbed one of Kristin's hands.

"You know I prefer being with you in the bedroom, baby, more than anything. And I haven't felt good exactly about sleeping with someone else-"

Kristin was beginning to doubt the veracity of that statement!

" - so if you were with us, I would be more relaxed. Um, happier that I could kiss and see you too."

Nia paused, catching herself before she said anything else.

"But that's only if you're okay with it! You know I would never force you to do anything you didn't want to!"

Biting her lower lip, Kristin glanced between Lori and Nia. Lori's features betrayed how much she wanted the blonde to be there, which made Kristin just feel more tense; there was something about her friend's behavior that gave her further reservations. Nia, on the other hand, had an expression of concern and care - one Kristin knew well. Behind it, however, she could see a different emotion behind her wife's eyes. Hope. Clearly the futa loved the idea of her partner agreeing to the proposition and joining in on the weird, partial threesome that Lori had suggested.

Caught between a rock and a hard place, Kristin was at a loss for what to do. She absolutely did not want to do this, that much she already knew. Having to witness their intimacy together up close and personal made her want to burst into tears right then and there, seeing it from afar producing that same effect as she unfortunately had learned already. Kristin could live with the idea of Nia being with someone else - especially when it was in the name of their relationship - but that was about it. Anything more than that might drive her to utter insanity!

But there was Nia to consider, most importantly. The futa was already doing this for her - or so she claimed - and if Kristin could make the situation easier for her significant other, could she really protest? Was Nia's happiness enough for her to go through with it? Did she even have the right to deny her wife this one request? It was the least she could do for her after all, and who knows - maybe there would be a miraculous change in the norm and they would actually be able to have sex with each other! That remained the lone concept that Kristin grasped at as she readied herself to answer.

"OkayI'lldoit!" Kristin practically shouted the jumbled response, her body trembling, "I'll, I'll do it. Because it will make Nia happy."

Oh how the tables had turned!

"Really!?" Nia immediately appeared overjoyed that her wife had agreed, "You will? Kris, remember, you don't have t-"

"Oh this is gonna be awesome!" Lori squealed, rushing over to Kristin and snatching her from her wife, "I'm so excited! I've wanted to do this since like, college, girl!"

"Wait, r-really?"

"Oh yeah!"

Lori turned her attention to Nia.

"Okay, Nia, you wait here. Kris and I are going to go to the bedroom and get all sexy for you. We'll call for you when we're ready! Got it?"

"Um, yeah, sure. I just wanted to make sure Krist-"

"Awesome!" The brunette repeated, yanking Kristin by her arm as she headed to the bedroom "It should only take a few minutes! We won't be long!"

Trying not to trip on herself, Kristin allowed herself to be rushed through her home, Lori yapping wildly about how much fun this was going to be. Kristin prayed that's all it would be! The moment they arrived in the bedroom, Lori closed the door until it was only cracked open, and then spun around to face the blonde, joking with her about how she didn't want Nia to peek early. They stood silently afterwards, facing each other; Kristin didn't know what was supposed to happen now, but she sure as hell wasn't going to make the first move!

"Okay, so I was thinking we should get naked and lay on the bed together. Then, like, when Nia walks in she'll see two hot and sexy ladies waiting for her. Won't that be so great!?"

"Uh yeah, that sounds good." Kristin agreed, feeling a creeping bout of confidence now that she was a little more in her element. Being gorgeous was something she was very good at, and she knew that next to Lori she would look even more stunning! Holding back a smirk as she mentally compared herself to her friend, Kristin began undressing, Lori immediately doing the same. The women stripped down to their birthday suits, tossing their clothing into the bathroom where Kristin hoped they'd be safe from the mess she knew was coming.

"Damn girl, you really do have an amazing body!"

"Thanks Lor', you look great too!"

That was a bold-faced lie.

Kristin looked a million times better in every way possible and she knew it - and she knew that Lori knew it too! Even besides the glaring, obvious difference in their physiques, Kristin just had what her friend didn't: natural beauty. Her skin was smoother and unblemished. Her hair was shinier and glossy. Her body was fitter and toned. She had long, lithe, runway-worth legs, whereas Lori's were short, stumpy, and kind of flabby. A flat stomach, svelte shoulders, thighs that were thick in the only way they should be on a woman - these were all things that the blonde had that the brunette didn't, and it didn't stop there.

She was gorgeous and Lori was plain. Her eyes were like deep, rippling sapphires that people got lost in, and her friend's were big and brown that just made her look like a child. Kristin's high cheekbones, sharp chin, and pointed nose made her look like royalty, Lori's chubby features only giving her the appearance of a castle servant. Even the skill that they applied makeup with was on two, completely opposite levels; what little Kristin was wearing only sought to enhance her natural beauty, deftly brushed and patted on, while Lori's smattering of cosmetics were an overly eager attempt to conceal her homely attributes like a teenager trying out their first kit of cheap product.

And their figures - oh their figures! If what Lori possessed could be called 'curves' it was only using the most generous definition of the word. Her breasts were tiny and flat, barely enough to fill out a bra she hadn't worn, drooping despite their lack of size. Kristin's, of course, were massive and magnificent, sitting high and firm on her chest like a pair of blue-ribbon-winning pumpkins, defying gravity in every way conceivable. Lori's tiny titties weren't even a handful, and they were pasty and lightly blemished - though Kristin could admit her tiny brown nipples were cute - Kristin's incredible mountains a purposeful, alluring milky-hue, the veins stretching across them only added to their appeal.

Similarly, there was no feasible way to describe the sheer disparity between their asses. Just one of the blonde's glorious cheeks was twice the size of both of Lori's combined; though, like with her nipples, Kristin could admire the pert bubbliness to her counterpart's rear. Like they were created to balance out the heft of her tits, Kristin's ass was equally as ridiculous, huge in every way an ass could be, the sides sticking out beyond her thighs so they were present even when looking at her from the front. There was very little sag present in the wobbling globes, and they somehow matched Lori's much smaller behind in firmness.

The contrast between them couldn't have been more pronounced!

"I can definitely see why Nia would wanna get you pregnant!" Lori whistled, reaching out to brush her fingers along Kristin's ludicrous voluptuousness, "It's such a shame that with a body like that you can't handle her. Guess looks aren't everything!"

Stunned by the brutally true statement, Kristin watched Lori saunter up to the bed and climb onto it without another word. What the fuck had she just said to her!? Was this Lori's way of, of one-upping her in some way? Is that how her friend really thought about her? She realized she didn't really have room to complain - it's not like she didn't think of herself as the better between the two. Still, Kristin could feel her rage building and now she was determined to prove to Nia that she was perfect for her, almost encouraged by Lori's comment, in an odd sense.

Not quite joining Lori yet, Kristin glared at her while she could, before she'd have to play nice again. Her eyes roamed across the brunette's body and zeroed in on what lay between Lori's legs. No wonder she could take Nia's cock! Lori's sex looked big, for lack of a better word, her discolored labia slack and hanging, the inside of her pussy yawning open, Kristin able to see straight into her pink, gaping folds; while this should have made Kristin feel better about her own tiny, proper slit, she understood that the state of Lori's vagina was the reason Nia could fuck her in the first place!

Breathing in deeply, Kristin slowly followed behind Lori, who had situated herself right in the center of the bed. Suppressing her desire to roll her eyes at the brunette's brazen behavior, Kristin clambered up next to Lori, somewhat mimicking her pose; they were stretched out next to each other, heads lifted up by pillows, positioned comfortably until Nia made her appearance. Lori's smile didn't falter the entire time, her gaze an unashamed ogle of the blonde's stupendous curves.

"Hmmm I definitely wouldn't mind coming home to you if this is what was waiting for me!"

"D-Do you swing that way, Lor'?"

"I have a couple times before, but like, I would for you. No question about that, girl!"

"Um, thanks. I didn't know you felt that way about me."

"Oh I've always thought you were sexy as hell, Kris." Nia purred, reaching out to fondle one of the blonde's titanic tits, Kristin offering no resistance, "It's one of the reasons I wanted to do this. I was hoping we would get to be together like this."

"R-Really?"

Kristin could feel her nipple harden in Lori's palm, her thighs rubbing together as her slit moistened.

"Like, of course! And that wife of yours..."

Lori moaned just thinking about Nia - something Kristin could relate to well.

"I've never had such an amazing cock in my fucking life!" The brunette's free hand snaked between her legs to play with her clit, which Kristin could see was several inches long as it fully hardened, "She fucked me so good, Kris. And like, she shoots so much fucking cum I couldn't believe I didn't end up pregnant! I've been fucking masturbating to the memories every night since that day! Fuck, I need it in me again."

Kristin didn't know what to say, though her growing arousal did all the speaking for her.

"I just cannot believe that like, a woman as built as you can't take that perfect futanari cock. Imagine. It couldn't be me! I'd be riding Nia 'till those giant balls were dry whenever I could. Fuck, we'd have so many kids and I'd be pregnant all the time, carrying around her fucking spawn. I like, wouldn't be able to move I'd be so fat with her fucking seed!"

She punctuated her mocking and recited fantasies with a harsh slap onto both of Kristin's tits, causing the blonde to let out a sharp gasp, ripples forming across their venous expanse. Kristin had never seen or heard her friend act this way! If it wasn't for how good Lori's hands felt against her sensitive breasts, she would have protested! But as the brunette continued to squeeze and fondle her, all Kristin was capable of was exhale panting, needy moans, putty in Lori's hands.

"And you can't even do that for her!" Lori sneered, her tone growing even more cruel as she manhandled the blonde's figure, mashing their bodies together, "For all your beauty and these fucking curves you still can't do what I can. You're practically a failure as a woman - a woman and a wife. Do you know how much happier Nia would be if she could actually fuck you? 'Cause I do. I've seen how much she likes having sex with someone that can really please her, and let me tell you, it's a sight to see!"

Lori suddenly leaned into next to Kristin's shocked, blushing visage until her lips were touching the buxom woman's ear.

"But you have seen it, haven't you?" The brunette asked rhetorically, her smirk obvious even if Kristin couldn't see it, "I know you saw us - watched us like some kind of pervert. That's what gave me the idea to have you join us in the first place. Now you won't have to hide anymore!"

Kristin trembled, and, as she opened her mouth to say something, anything to remedy the humiliating situation she found herself in, Lori took her lips in her own. Her eyes shot open and stared at her so-called 'friend' as her maw was invaded by the brunette's tongue, her head suddenly cradled in one of Lori's small hands. She couldn't do much else but accept this sudden oral intrusion, kissing Lori back hesitantly, unsure of what the fuck was even happening anymore. Lori pulled back once she'd had her fill, a strand of spit bridging their lips.

"L-Lori, I don't unders-"

"Nia!" Lori yelled at the top of her lungs, beckoning the futa in the bedroom, "We're ready for you hun'!"

Paralyzed, Kristin's heart thumped in her chest rapidly enough she wouldn't be surprised if Lori could hear its beating. Her body was rigid, no longer relaxed and eager as it had been only moments before, her eyes still bulging as they darted to the door. Nia's footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway, heavy and swift. Next to her, Lori had assumed an absolutely whorish position, her legs spread wide, presenting herself to the third in their encounter who was soon the join, her soggy labia and untamed bush of brown pubes above it available for anyone that walked in; Kristin, conversely, was covering herself up with her arms and knees like she was once more ashamed of her over-proportioned physique.

When the door creaked open, it was like time all together halted. Kristin panicked, her mind racing with thoughts of what was about to occur. Was it too late to call the whole thing off? Could she go through with this? Would Nia even listen to her if she begged her not to fuck Lori? Unfortunately for the curvaceous blonde she would ultimately never learn the answer to these questions, her throat and lips dry like the Sahara, unable to utter a single word as Nia took an initial step into the bedroom.