Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very second that Nia walked in her head jerked to peer down at the two women waiting for her. For a brief moment Kristin was happy to see that Nia looked at her first, her wife's sparkling green eyes devouring her obscene figure as always - but this happiness was just that. Brief and momentary. As soon as the cinnamon-skinned futanari was done staring at her, her vision switched to Lori, her line of sight going straight to the brunette's dripping, hairy hole. Kristin watched as Nia licked her lips as she studied it, a quiet rustling sound resonating through the room as her jeans suddenly grew much tighter.

What had Kristin gotten herself into?

"Hey Nia," Lori purred, wiggling her hips back and forth, "like what you see, hun'?"

"I-I do," Nia stuttered as she slowly made her way to the edge of the bed, the imprint of her member in her jeans expanding, "you both look amazing!"

Kristin flinched at the compliment that wasn't aimed at just her.

"You're the one who looks amazing, babe. Your cock looks so fucking good in those jeans!"

Lori turned to Kristin.

"Right, Kris?"

"Y-Yeah. You look so sexy, Nia."

"That's right! Now, come with me. We have work to do!"

Unsure of what Lori meant, Kristin found herself being led by the hand like a lost child once more, her friend guiding her to the end of the bed where Nia was standing. The nude women crawled on hands and knees towards the futa, Kristin's heaving breasts dragging across the sheets, her fat ass wiggling to and fro in the air behind her; Lori similarly put a jounce in her movements - though it was obviously less pronounced than her counterpart's. When they reached Nia, both of them prostrated in front of her crotch like sexual slaves, Lori looked up at her.

"Do you mind, stud?"

Nia shook her head, her lips parted with shallow breaths.

"Come on girl, help me free the beast!"

Knowing what she meant, Kristin let Lori take the lead, the brunette's hands confidently snaking out to grab at Nia's belt buckle; she paused and looked at Kristin, waiting for her to join in. Fingers shaking, the blonde went for her wife's zipper instead, grasping the surprisingly hot metal between her long purple nails. In tandem, the pair performed their joint-tasks, undoing the futanari's jeans - an act that was something of a struggle from just how strained her pants were around her monstrosity. Once they accomplished their dual-goals Nia's bottoms immediately sagged off of her hips.

Revealed to the women was the futa's lightly furred crotch, her red patch of pubic hair groomed and neat compared to Lori's wild bush; and with it came the base of the appendage they both desired. Thick as either of the ladies' wrists, the root of Nia's monumental member was framed by her opened jeans, presented to Kristin and Nia like the juicy piece of meat that it was. It jumped slightly as it was freed, flexing against its confines, a particularly huge vein pulsating visibly as pints of blood began to flow into her cock.

Taking one of Kristin's hands into her own, Lori positioned their fingers so they were both clasped onto either side of Nia's jean's split waist. Synchronized in their motions, the pair who couldn't have been more different in every way but one yanked down the futa's pants at the same time, the thing they had in common being their lust for her package; once Nia's pants had slipped off her hips they went tumbling down to her feet, showing that she wasn't wearing any underwear either - not that Lori or Kristin had been expecting her too. Nia breathed a sigh of relief now that her member was no longer constrained.

And, in the same moment it came loose, her cock bucked, flying upward and nearly slapping both of the women in the face.

"Woah there hun'!" Lori chuckled, though her eyes never left the swaying, mouth-watering member, "Someones happy to see us!"

"Who wouldn't be with us in front of them!" Kristin purred, joining the silly, dirty talk in an attempt to boost her confidence, "We're a pair of hot sluts after all!"

"We are, aren't we?"

Lori glanced up at Nia again.

"Right, Nia?"

"I've never seen a pair of hotter girls!"

Her cock gave another leap like it was agreeing with her.

"Good, now..."

Continuing to lead this event, Lori made a grab for Nia's member, lifting it up until it coiled over her palm and no longer hid itself behind the end of the bed. Now Kristin and Lori could see it in all of its partially-erect glory. While Kristin had a familiarity with her wife's cock that Lori didn't, it didn't mean she didn't enjoy admiring it every time she saw it. The blonde licked her lips this time, her brain split between how much she appreciated the futa's unruly endowment - its size even while soft brain-warpingly huge - and what it meant for her - for them, the reality of the situation hitting Kristin like a ton of bricks.

Long enough that Kristin could have wrapped it around her neck like a scarf, Nia's cock was truly a sight to behold. Lighter than the rest of the futa was in complexion and shaded a deep pink at its top - hinting at her biracial heritage - its uneven expanse was riddled with veins of a darker coloration, each lengthy artery stretching out further than a regular man's entire endowment. Shaft girthiest at its base and below her even grander glans, Nia's member thinned slightly at its middle - a place Kristin had never been able to reach. Her urethra swelled in the shape of a massive tunnel, its enormity needed to pump out all the sperm in her bulbous balls.

Sagging right above her knees, the futa's balls hung corpulent and obese. Wrinkled sack dotted by loose, wiry scarlet hairs, it bulged out where her sperm-containers rested like the gigantic orbs were fighting to be released from their fleshy prison. Even now Kristin - and presumably Lori as well - could make out the sound of the cum factories gurgling as they churned up monumental loads of sperm, one orgasm never enough to satiate Nia's unrelenting libido, as Kristin had recently, reluctantly learned. Both of the fat orbs were practically begging to be worshiped!

Lori wagged it back and forth, flopping the futanari's flaccid fuckstick between herself and Kristin like she was playing a game of eenie meenie miney mo. The naked women's eyes followed it closely, slivers of drool forming at their lips as a bubble of dense, pearlescent precum formed at Nia's cocktip; they watched as it was shaken loose, the grape-size dollop dropping onto the bed and staining the sheets white where it landed. Nia stared at them with the same intensity as they did her cock.

"Would you like to do the honors?"

The brunette directed Nia's cock to Kristin's face.

"U-Um sure..." Kristin sniffed her wife's musky scent involuntarily, the arousal that came from inhaling the heady aroma giving her an unexpected jump in self-assuredness, "In fact, I'd love to!"

It was her wife's cock they were talking about after all!

Snatching Nia's beast from Lori's clutches, Kristin gripped the soft but firm hunk of futa meat between her fingers, squeezing it like she was attempting to massage its enormity. Using both hands, the busty blonde gave her wife's member several slow strokes, shuffling backwards as she lined it up with her own face; more precum trickled from Nia's monster, soaking into her shaft and Kristin's palms. Sticking her neck out until her head was only an inch away from her partner's glans, Kristin extended her tongue and lapped at the dripping sperm spilling from Nia's urethra.

Kristin gazed up at her wife when she began to moan, emboldened once more. This was the time to show Nia she could really please her! Skipping her usual teasing, Kristin suctioned her lips on the end of the futa's cock and darted her tongue into her piss slit like she was making out with it - and with how cavernous Nia's urethra was, Kristin was basically french-kissing it! Continuing to glide her hands along Nia's unwieldy, expanding length, the blonde made exaggerated gulping noises when she drank down the salty seed gushing from her love's oversized organ.

She hummed as she felt Nia's hand come down and rest atop her head - a good sign! Kristin pushed herself deeper onto the futa's glans, taking nearly the entire bell-shaped crown into her mouth, her jaw creaking as she did; she had to practically unhinge it to take her wife's cockhead even when she wasn't erect! Putting her all into oral ministrations - both to impress Nia and to prove to Lori she wasn't a failure, as the brunette had claimed - Kristin sank her face lower and lower down the throbbing, cunt-splitting appendage, the first inches of Nia's shaft stretching her lips and contorting her gorgeous features.

Gags filled the room now. Every back-and-forth motion Kristin made sent Nia's gigantic extremity prodding at the entrance to her narrow gullet, the blonde no longer able to lick or tongue her wife's turgid torpedo; all of the space in her mouth was occupied by the futa's cock, her cheeks bulged out by the rigid corona of its glans. Spit ran down her chin and dripped onto her heaving, veiny cleavage, her nostrils flaring as she did her best to simply breathe around the fleshy obstruction. Nia's moans grew louder, her hips thrusting gently, instinctually.

"Damn girl, I'm impressed!" Lori complimented Kristin, adding her hands to Nia's hardening member, "You're really like, sucking that huge cock! Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised - you must be good at something to keep your wife happy!"

Trying to ignore Lori's renewed mocking, Kristin saddened when she didn't hear any scolding coming from Nia towards her, the futa having seemingly ignored the brunette's backhanded praise. Using this as fuel for her blazing fire instead, Kristin pressed on, slurping down more of her wife's cock, taking Nia's leaking helmet fully into her throat, the tendons on her neck straining. Closing her eyes so that Nia and Lori couldn't see them water from how much she struggled, Kistin sucked and sucked and sucked on Nia's extreme appendage, having to move further and further back on the bed so its growing enormity didn't shoot straight down her stomach.

Suddenly able to feel hot breath on her face, Kristin peeked an eye open to see that Lori had cuddled closer to her, the brunette's vision riveted on the action going on in front of her. Kristin was also aware that Lori's wrists and hands were rubbing against her own as her friend helped jerk Nia off, something Kristin didn't want to notice; it was bad enough that she was here in the first place! Snapping her eyes shut, the blonde resumed putting everything in her power to please her wife, Nia's gasps and groans like music to her ears.

But then she could feel Nia's cock start to move in an unnatural manner. It felt like the massive member was trying to escape her forceful suction, and Kristin didn't have to open her eyes again to know the cause of this irregularity - it was Lori! Lori was trying to steal Nia's dick away from her! Not one to be so easily beaten, Kristin clutched the futa's members as hard as she could, and shoved more of her stupendous shaft down her throat until she could feel it poke at her stomach. Kristin realized quickly that this was cutting off her oxygen supply, but she held out for as long as possible, flexing her neck muscles to provide Nia as much wet ecstasy as possible.

She only lasted a few more minutes before her face turned blue.

"Like save some for the rest of us Kris! Damn!" Lori joked as she finally gained full control over Nia's cock, "We're both supposed to be enjoying your wife today!"

Kristin coughed and hacked before she was able to respond.

"Yeah b-but don't forget, she's my wife!"

"Sure but she's my baby daddy!"

Lori's expression faltered for a split second, her bravado failing her in that moment.

"O-Or I mean she will be!"

Before Kristin could question what her friend had said, Lori shut herself up by inhaling Nia's cock into her mouth; to Kristin's dismay the brunette immediately had a much easier time with it, Nia's bulbous glans sliding through her lips like a hot knife through butter. Lori wasted not a moment in spearing Nia's titanic pole straight into her throat, her neck bulging much like Kristin's had. And unlike her own fight to take so much of her wife's member, Lori didn't gag or retch even a bit, swallowing the futa's mass of meat like it was any other, regular-sized appendage.

Not wanting to dwell on Lori's slutty expertise, Kristin went back to attacking her wife's cock with her hands and mouth. She didn't want to be left out just because Lori had taken the reins! Licking up and down Nia's shaft, and stroking it faster and harder, her eyes focused on its unending growth; she knew that once Nia reached a certain size that her member would no longer fit in Lori's mouth, and that would put them back on equal footing. Then there would be only one last hurdle for her to survive!

Snuggling up to Nia's serpent, she reached out and grabbed her rumbling testicles, cradling each in her long fingers, ignoring the sloppy oral lavishing Lori was performing. Knowing just what got her wife going, Kristin dug her nails into Nia's scrotum skin, scratching at its wrinkled folds - something she could do that her friend couldn't! She could feel the futa's monster lurch against her face, lengthening and fattening simultaneously, and therefore, undoubtedly, stretching out Lori's face further. Kristin squeezed and caressed Nia's cum factories, the progeny-packed, pendulous orbs swelling in turn.

The three of them stayed like this for minutes on end. Nia standing still, moaning, allowing herself to be used by the ravenous women on the bed. Lori blowing her like her life depended on it, a wet raucous spilling from her lips along with a huge volume of spit and pre. Kristin working on the rest of her wife's extreme endowment, stimulating her cock and balls at the same time, doing everything she could do to get Nia erect - which was swiftly coming to fruition. She could see all the telltale signs that the futa was reaching her peak!

"Shit, you two are so good at this!" Nia finally spoke, having been silently enjoying the worship of her genitalia until now, "I don't know if I've ever been so hard in my life! God damn!"

"Mmm anything for you, baby!" Kristin purred, a big smile on her face as she turned to look at Lori, "Your cock is so amazing. I'm sure Lori agrees too, right hun'?"

Expecting an immediate answer from the brunette, Kristin's expression sank at what she saw instead.

Lori couldn't respond. She was still sucking Nia's cock! Kristin trembled as she watched her friend continue to bob up and down on her wife's member, despite the fact that it was at its full, humongous size! The brunette's face looked like a snake eating an animal that was much larger than itself, her jaw sinking low enough to press into the base of her neck; it had to have been unhinged or broken or something of the sort now! Her face was utterly distorted by Nia's monumental member, Lori's nose covered by her upturned, thin upper-lip, her cheeks bulged out nearly twice the width of her face - and her neck appeared ready to burst from the girth of the shaft coring it out!

Here Lori was, doing something else that Kristin couldn't. The blonde had never - despite her many arduous attempts - been able to fit any of her wife's fully erect cock in her mouth, the head alone bigger than she could ever hope to take. It was like Lori was once again trying to prove that she was better than Kristin, that she was the woman for Nia and not her. Stunned, Kristin couldn't find it in herself to continue stimulating Nia, her eyes locked on Lori; and, to her deepening despair, the brunette met her gaze, her eyes narrowing at her companion. Her rival.

Though Lori couldn't exactly smile given her current predicament, Kristin could sense the gloating behind her eyes nonetheless. Through the slimy schlorps that came from Lori whipping her head up and down Nia's cock, she could essentially hear the harsh words and mocking that the brunette would say if her lips weren't crammed full of cock; the silent assault ringing in her head was filled with statements about Lori's own superiority, how she bet the blonde couldn't do this either for her wife, and so on and so forth. She had been defeated again, and Kristin couldn't think of anything she could do to regain her advantage.

What the hell else did she have in her arsenal!?

Panicking, Kristin's head spun - physically and proverbially - the quivering coursing through her shaking her body intensely until her eyes fell upon a certain attribute she possessed. There was something else she could do that Lori couldn't! Wanting to smack herself in the face at how stupid she'd been, not understanding how she could forget about one of her most prominent characteristics, Kristin's grin returned as she looked upon the quality she'd always proudly boasted that could turn the tides in her favor - the part of her body she'd used to get her wife off more times than she could count. Her fat fucking tits!

Glancing at Lori one last time, a devilish smile coating her features, Kristin lifted up her titanic bust until they squished into her chin; like she'd prayed would happen, Lori's eyes went wide, what little expression she was capable of showing turning to fury. Sliding off the bed, tits still in hand, Kristin saddled up next to her wife and pressed her enormous chest into her side. Nia turned to look at her, eyelids half-open, her breathing heavy. Kristin rubbed Nia's polo-covered chest and buried her head in the futa's neck, nibbling on it lightly, knowing that leaving any long-lasting marks would only upset her. She guided her mouth up to Nia's face, leaving a trail of saliva against her pleasantly brown complexion as she went, until she reached her partner's lips.

Kristin kissed her like she never had before. There was so much passion, lust, and love in the meeting of their lips that the blonde nearly came right on the spot, her thick thighs already glistening with her arousal. Their tongues danced together, pushing into each other's mouths, twisting and tangling; the married couple moaned into each other, Nia wrapping one arm around Kristin's waist, her other going to her wife's massive endowment to squeeze and grope their pliable softness. Matching her partner, Kristin grabbed Nia's conversely steely member at its base, drumming her fingers across its venous glory.