Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only thing that made this tender yet carnal moment imperfect was the horrid sucking sounds coming from Lori on the bed. Ignoring this awful reminder, Kristin increased the volume of her own cries of pleasure, drowning out any noises the brunette was making. She ground her gigantic breasts against Nia harder, her hips following suit until she basically humping the futa; Kristin could feel Nia's cock buck against her thigh - hopefully enough to toss Lori off of it. They kissed for many more minutes, Kristin only reluctantly pulling back to continue on with her original plan, her long eyelashes fluttering at the sight of her wife's elated, pinkened visage.

"I love you more than anything, Nia."

"I love you, Kristin, you're the best thing to ever happen to me."

"No, you are," Kristin mewled back, taking a step away from her wife, "and I'm gonna show you just how much I mean that."

Dropping into a stripper-like squat, Kristin's enormous ass bouncing against her spine and nearly slapping against the carpet, she turned her attention to Nia's precum-and-spit shined cock; Lori may have been able to actually suck her wife's powerful member, but that didn't mean she could take much of it! With more than a two-thirds of Nia's meter-stick-stretching rod out in the open, Kristin knew she had plenty of room to work with for what she had in store for the futa. Lifting her tits up once more, the blonde contorted her body between Nia, Lori, and the bed.

Spreading her breasts as far apart as she could, her biceps flexing just to keep them aloft, Kristin smacked them around the relatively thinner section of Nia's shaft - relatively because it was still as fat as one of the futa's own thighs! Kristin always felt immense pride that her tits were capable of smothering her wife's member, at least when it came to its uncompromising width. Her cleavage was immediately warmed by the intense, burning heat radiating off of the futa's cock, the veins pulsating against the soft skin of her chest leaving no guesses as to what was causing this increase in temperature. Kristin moaned the moment Nia's monster touched her.

Right away Kristin began jiggling her tits up and down Nia's cock. She shimmied them towards her partner's lightly-furred groin, shaking her entire body as she did, her very hard, large nipples poking out between her fingers; Nia started thrusting into her wife's cleavage without any hesitation, using the lubrication already coating her shaft to slide it through Kristin's heavy bust. Having maneuvered herself over Nia's giant appendage - her torso twisted awkwardly - Kristin's figure jerked in sync with the futa's needy pistons, practically glued to the brutal organ.

Listening to Nia grunting above her, Kristin knew that the combined efforts of her titfuck and Lori's blowjob would bring her wife to climax sooner than later - something she was hoping would happen. She shouldn't have wanted it, but the more orgasms Nia experienced before she had sex with Lori the sooner this terrible situation would be over with! Additionally, Kristin could feel the gouts of slimy sperm Nia was pumping into her old roommate's stomach, her urethra swelling against her sternum with every dense pre-load she released.

Over and over again Kristin bounced, wriggled, rocked - anything she could do - her tits around Nia's dick, gliding them so far back they bounded off of Lori's cock-contorted countenance; this was something the blonde accomplished on purpose, using her massive bust to remind the brunette that she was the better of the two of them. Her breasts clapped together obscenely, and, knowing that Nia was watching her now rather than Lori, Kristin twerked her humongous cheeks together as well, the fleshy slaps intermingling. When Nia began to fuck her cleavage with needy fervor, Kristin began to prepare herself for the torrential load the futa would be exploding all over them, speeding up her undulations.

"F-Fuck! Gonna, gonna cum!" Nia warned right on cue, Kristin smiling to herself through exhausted breaths, "Gonna fucki-"

There was a sudden pause in the movements behind her and Kristin, followed by a different sort of sloppy sucking noise.

"N-No, you- not yet!" Lori gasped, spittle and sperm flying from her lips as she wrenched Nia's cock from her mouth, "You can't cum yet, hun'!"

The shock of Lori's interruption caused Kristin to halt her titty-fucking.

"What!?" Nia sounded angry now, her expression a mix of confusion and frustration at being denied, "I was about to cum! The fuck!?"

"I-I know!"

Lori was still trying to catch her breath, wiping her dripping lips and chin with the back of her hand. She managed a smile - a smile that was pointed directly at Kristin. It was like she was able to read her mind! Kristin realized that Lori had predicted exactly what she'd been trying to do, and had out maneuvered her without her knowing, one-upping the blonde yet again. The main thing that Kristin had over her friend - her ludicrous curves - proved to not be enough once more, and she was left hanging, unable to do anything else. Defeated.

"But you need to save all of your seed for me, Nia. That's why I'm here, isn't it?"

Blinking slowly and wide nostrils flaring, Nia was clearly trying to calm herself down.

"You're... you're right. I got ahead of myself. Sorry."

Kristin shuddered at hearing her wife apologize.

"It's okay babe, I know how hard it must be to hold off like that!"

Reaching out, Lori groped one of Kristin's massive breasts.

"It was like, really fucking hot to see Kris use her udders to titfuck you like that, I will say!" Kristin didn't smile at her friend's words, "Good to know those fat tits are good for like, something! But you should come sit on the bed with me again, hun', I want us to admire Nia's cock together!"

Kristin grumbled quietly to herself.

"What was that?"

"Okay, yeah, erm, just give me a second here."

Fighting her urge to cry out in bested agony, Kristin slowly stood up; her tits squelched as they slid off of Nia's cock, strands of spit and precum connecting them, nearly the whole expanse of Kristin's pale, veiny bust glazed in the different secretions. Not wanting her efforts to be completely wasted, she pulled her wife into another kiss, trying to display the same passion as she did previously. To her immediate joy, Nia ravished her mouth, practically sucking Kristin's plump lips into her own. Also stopping herself from apologizing or asking Nia to stop, the buxom woman silently departed her partner's comforting presence, and did as Lori requested.

"God just fucking look at it!" Lori gushed once Kristin was next to her, holding Nia's cock up for them both to see without anything blocking their view, "It's like, fucking crazy! I can't believe it's this big - I almost came just from sucking it!"

"I know what you mean," Kristin agreed, once again attempting to bask in the one thing her and Lori had in common, "it makes me wet just being around my fucking stud of a wife! You're so fucking sexy baby, cock and all!"

There were no lies there!

Jutting out between their faces - both ladies halfway down the bed in order to see everything - Nia's cock bobbed under its own mighty heft, ribbons of saliva and sperm hanging off of it, more gooey pre dripping from the glans. The top of Nia's appendage had reddened significantly, giving it the appearance of a deformed, oversized strawberry, creases and dips present on its expanse. It inflated and deflated ever so slightly with each breath its owner took, her urethra yawning like it was the one inhaling air, wide enough that Kristin could have fingered it like a pussy.

While her huge helmet was bigger than the shaft it crowned, the rest of Nia's cock was no less stupendously grand. As both Kristin and Lori had noted previously, the futa's member had a kind of warped shape to it, fattest below the leaky helm and nearer to the base, then skinniest at its center - that wasn't to say her appendage was small in any way at all, though! Even where its immense width tightened it remained more massive than any woman could expect to take, present company excluded. Her extra extremity was, simply put, colossal, the comparison to being akin to a third leg not an exaggeration by any stretch of the imagination.

Adding onto its enormity - specifically concerning its bulk - were the numerous veins lacing the shaft. Of all different lengths, the least prominent of the blood-engorged tendrils were still as long as the futa's forearm, the hugest amongst them stretching along the entirety of Nia's cock - and she had a lot of fucking cock at that! Kristin's actual arm held out might equal her wife's erect size, and that was including her hand with her fingers extended! It was easily further reaching than any of the bedroom's inhabitant's torsos or any person's really.

Sitting below it and coated in just as many protruding arteries, Nia's urethra was a sight to behold in itself! Seemingly permanently swollen, it bulged out like the forend of a shotgun - though it didn't need to be cocked to spray its shot. Practically as wide as the rest of the futa's shaft, it was like a tunnel for her seed to race through, and Kristin knew it would only get larger when her wife actually orgasmed. Even now it bloated over and over again with precum which launched from her tremendous tip, staining the bed further.

And below the main draw of Nia's package rested the other half of the reason they were all there in the first place!