Cuckqueaned by Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed a glass of water and joined us in the living room, thankfully sitting on the small couch instead of on the big couch with us. It seemed she was backing off, which felt good to me.

"So, did you two have any plans for today or just hanging out?"

"Eh, we hadn't decided on anything. Do you have anything planned?"

"Not really, but maybe we can all hang out or something? We could go to the mall, go see a movie, go to the pool or even the beach if we are up for a bit of a drive, or we could stay here and have a movie marathon. Hell, I'd even be up for a stroll around the city. It's a beautiful day."

"What're you talking about?" Britney asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"We are trying to make a plan for today, wanna join?"

"I don't have anything else going on, so count me in for whatever."

"Me too!" Megan walked in with a skip in her step. She stared straight at me as she smiled from ear to ear. I couldn't help but look away, hoping the others didn't catch whatever was passing between us. I wasn't paying much attention to the conversation while she distracted me.

Kayla was the one to decide. "Since we are all together, let's go out and wander the city! Could be fun to do it as roommates and a boyfriend." The fact she didn't say he was my boyfriend didn't escape my notice. I let it slide, for whatever reason I can convince myself.

"Ok, let's all get ready and we will plan to leave in an hour, is that enough time?" Kayla was very quickly becoming the leader of our group.

"I need to shower, but that's doable."

"Me too!" Me, Christopher, Britney, and Kayla all needed to shower, so maybe an hour was pushing it.

"Britney, why don't you use my shower first. Maddison can use the other shower, then Christopher can go after Maddison and I'll take my bathroom when Britney is done." See, she's making all the plans for us. Whatever the plan sounded good.

Christopher and I got up from the couch, Kayla following behind us. Everyone agreed to the plan and started moving. I gave Christopher a quick kiss and turned to leave, following Britney and Megan as we all were heading to our rooms. As I was walking out of the kitchen, I looked over my shoulder and saw Kayla already looking Christopher over.

I hated that my already wet pussy tingled at the sight of the two of them in the kitchen. I don't know why I found it so arousing, and it was really messing with my mind, but I couldn't remember a time when I'd been this turned on for this long. I turned away, hoping Christopher didn't do anything to hurt me, yet also hoping he had a good tale to tell me later.

A couple minutes later, I was walking to the bathroom, a towel over my shoulder. I hung my towel on the hook by the shower door, took my clothes off, and turned to look at myself in the mirror. I know I'm not the seciest woman ever, but I still thought I was pretty attractive. My boobs were small, not as big as Kayla's, and my hips were narrow, but I was still petite and pretty. I don't know why Christopher was all of the sudden so interested in Kayla. I let my hands roam over my curves as I was lost in thought. Just then I was surprised and turned to look over my shoulder as the bathroom door opened.

"Wow, perfect timing!" It was Megan with a huge smile on her face. "I'm sorry to interrupt your play time, Maddy, but I'm so happy you decided to leave the door unlocked for me. It confirms that you want this as much as I do."

"Oh, uh, I didn't do it on purpose! It was an accident!"

"Of course it was on purpose. You couldn't wait for me to walk in on you like you walked in on me this morning. Why else would you be naked and playing with your little boobies instead of in the shower?"

"I wasn't playing with my boobs."

She looked me up and down. "Sure you weren't."

I moved my hands and tried to cover myself as best I could. Megan walked over and pet me behind my ear again. Damn, why did that feel so good?!

"Now that I have my little Maddy just how I like her, I think it is time for a little more fun. Put your hands down, I want to see you."

I did as she said, feeling my entire body pulse with arousal at following her command. She stepped back and looked me up and down a few times.

"Ok, now, spin for me, little Maddy. Let me see that cute little ass again."

Again, my body followed her direction.

"Fantastic, you're such a good girl for me. Now, before I let you go, it's time for the fun! So, my beautiful Maddy, truth or dare?"

Fuck, I just couldn't get rid of this game coming up in my life. I'm so horny right now, and the thought of an embarrassing question is worrisome, so maybe dare is best. I'll be able to finish her dare quickly, likely being something embarrassing like letting her touch me, or posing naked in front of her. I can't believe I'm more ok with those than admitting something embarrassing to her, but it just seems like the lesser of two evils right now.

"Dare."

"Ooo, good girl! I thought you would puss out and pick truth again. I'm proud of you. So, Maddy, my dare is simple. I dare you to go commando when we head out today. No panties, no bra. I wanna have easy access to this beautiful body."

"What?!?! I can't do that!" Bad choice, Maddison, bad choice.

"Of course you can, look, your pussy is soaking wet just thinking about it."

"No it..."

"Maddy, don't lie." She smirked at me as she moved towards me. "We both know what I'm going to find when I check."

"No, please..."

"It isn't up to you." Her hand made contact with my stomach, making my entire torso tingle with arousal. She smiled and snaked her way down to my crotch. She twirled her finger around my mound a couple times, then quickly dipped her finger into my pussy, meeting no resistance.

"Just like I thought. So, no panties, no bra, or else I get to punish you for not doing the dare. Now, tell me you understand the rules."

"I understand." I gave in, she had some power over me and I couldn't deny her.

"Good girl, Maddy. Ok, go ahead and take your shower, I'll see you in a bit." She pet me again on my head with her hand trailing down my jaw. She smiled at my clear arousal, pinched my nipple, then turned and walked out of the bathroom.

I jumped in the shower, my mind racing about how quickly my life was spiraling out of control. Without even realizing what I was doing, my hands made their way to my small tits and pussy. I noticed what I was doing when I gasped as my orgasm approached, two fingers buried as deep as I could reach inside myself.

It was only like 30 seconds later when my orgasm washed over me. I gasped and moaned, shoving my hand into my mouth to try and stay as quiet as possible. It took a bit to fully recover, but my brain didn't stop the whole time.

Did I just masturbate thinking about Megan ordering me around and playing with me? Was this all because Kayla was teasing my boyfriend and he was going along with it? I needed to calm down and get ahold of myself, but because of Megan's dare it wasn't likely to happen for a bit.

I quickly finished my shower and toweled off. I peeked into the hallway and didn't see anyone, so I stepped out wrapped in my towel with my clothes in my hands. Out of curiosity, I peeked around the corner into the kitchen, but the sight didn't help calm me down at all. Kayla was bent over in the fridge, with her ass clearly pointing to Christopher who had his back to me.

Of course she was taking the chance to flirt with him. I started turning back to the hallway when I noticed Megan watching me from the couch. She smiled and winked at me. I quickly turned and went back to my room. I sat down to calm down for a few breaths, when Christopher walked in.

"Ah, good, you're out. I bet you're curious if anything happened while you were showering..."

"What happened? Please tell me."

"Of course I'll tell you! What's the point in the game if I don't tell you? Now, sit there, and no touching while I tell the story, I want to see how much it turns you on."

Ugh, again with the pussy inspection. And this time I was even more disadvantaged because I was still a little wet from playing in the shower. My mutinous pussy was going to keep making me lose these games. I put my hands at my side and waited for Christopher to start his story.

"Good. So, after you, Megan, and Britney left the room, it was just me and Kayla in the room, and she had a certain sparkle in her eyes." Of course she did.

"We talked for a few minutes, I think she was just stalling until she was sure you were in the shower. Eventually, we were standing next to each other, and she leaned over and kissed me. Not on the lips, but on the cheek. She smiled though, making it clear she wanted more." 

Wow, she was really trying to take him from me! I knew I didn't like the thought of it, but my arousal was jumping quickly.

"I smiled back, thinking how much you would love it if I kissed her back. So I decided to do just that. She was surprised when I bent down and kissed her on the lips, but she only hesitated a second before we were officially kissing."

"What?!?!?! You two kissed?!" Holy shit, that was awful and so fucking hot all at the same time.

"Oh yeah, and I can see your face getting flush just at the thought of it. Well, we kissed for a couple minutes, just a hint of tongue. No full make out yet. I stepped back a bit and she smiled up at me. That's when she took the next step. She said 'I know what you want.' Then she reached into her shirt and pulled one of her tits out."

Not only did she kiss him, she was flashing him too?!?! I couldn't believe she was doing this with my boyfriend even though I was in the condo with them! My pussy was begging for my touch now, ready for my full attention and another orgasm, even though I just came a few minutes ago.

"I'm not going to lie to you, Maddison. It was sexy watching her squeeze herself, rubbing her nipple right in front of me. And it was even sexier a few seconds later when Megan walked in and smirked at us."

Now Megan knew something was happening between Christopher and Kayla?! That was going to come back up sometime between me and Megan, I'm sure about that.

"She commented that it looked like we were having fun. We all laughed, then Kayla said 'Chris was just telling me how good my breasts looked' and she pulled out her other tit right there in front of Megan and me!"

I guess if you see one you might as well see both. My pussy was definitely soaking wet already. Definitely going to lose this game with Christopher again.

"That's when we heard the bathroom door open and knew you were done. Kayla didn't bother putting her tits away, she just turned around and bent over, just in case you walked in. Well, that position made it easy to check out her ass. She's got some great curves on her."

So when I'd seen them, her tits were hanging out and I just couldn't see them! I almost witnessed Kayla flashing my boyfriend! That's why Megan winked at me!

"She smiled at me and kissed me one last time. Then I walked back here to give you the full story. Now, do I need to check your pussy, or are you going to tell me that you are wet after hearing my story?"

"Ugh, fine. I'm super fucking turned on. Now fuck me!"

"Uh uh uh. We have a full day ahead of us. I gotta jump in the shower. And no touching while I'm gone. I want you ready for my dick later when we get home."

I hated that I was going to do exactly like he said. He left to shower, I sat there trying to convince myself that I could masturbate and he wouldn't know. In the end, I just got dressed, without panties or a bra. I didn't want to lose the dare.

I finally got up and threw on some jeans and a tshirt. Once I was dressed, I walked out of my bedroom, figuring I'd wait in the main area for everyone else to be ready.

As soon as I opened the door, I noticed Britney walking out of the bathroom where Christopher was taking a shower wearing only a towel wrapped around her body. She noticed me looking at her and smiled.

She only needed to walk two steps to get to her room, but when she saw me she turned and walked towards me. I'm not 100% sure, but it looked like she put extra swing in her hips while she walked. She paused when she was in front of me and leaned in to whisper in my ears.

"I was just grabbing my makeup. Oh, and admiring the view in the bathroom. Thanks for bringing him to our group. Looking forward to living with you two."

She slapped my ass as she walked away. I watched her walking to her room and confirmed she was definitely putting extra swing in her steps! She opened her door and turned to look at me. When she saw me watching her, she winked at me before closing the door behind her. What the hell is with all the winking? And it's like everyone feels they have the right to touch my body however they want these days...

I didn't even notice if she had her makeup bag or not. Ugh, I just gotta get used to this at some point, I guess. I don't know when all 4 of them decided to work together on this, but it almost felt like a coordinated effort to torture me at this point. And make me wet constantly, but mostly the torture...I think.

I started to walk towards the main area when Megan walked into the hallway from the kitchen.

"No, absolutely not." She looked like she was mad at me for some reason.

"Wait, what?"

"I said I wanted easy access, and this is not easy access. No jeans."

"But I'm not wearing panties or a bra, like you asked." I partially whispered at her out of fear of being overheard.

"Good, but this is not gonna work. Get in there and put a dress or skirt on. If I don't like the next choice, I'll go in and pick it out myself, and you do not want me to pick for you."

"Ok, ok!" I turned back into my room and closed the door behind me. A quick pass through my closet and I ended up picking a grey and white spaghetti-strap shirt dress.

It came down to mid thigh on me. Definitely not the safest option, but I was sure that if I picked a safe choice Megan would force me to wear something super revealing. This felt like a good option she would accept.

Sure enough, she was standing right outside my door waiting for me to walk out. She smiled when she saw my choice.

"Much better! Good girl! Ok, tell that boy to hurry up so we can leave." She walked off towards the main area.

As soon as she left, Christopher walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. Britney also chose that moment to walk out, fully dressed and ready to go. She walked past Christopher and me, and I'm pretty sure she ran her hand across Christopher's back while she walked passed, again with the exaggerated sway of her hips.

"Seems like a lot of stuff going on. I like the dress, Maddison. Let me get dressed real fast and then we can head out."

He walked into my room, and I moved towards the main area. Hopefully the rest of the day isn't as chaotic as this morning has felt for me. And maybe things will calm down a bit. But then I felt the material of my dress against my thighs, I was reminded of my state of undress and realized that was probably not going to happen...

12